Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 09-09-2013, 03:38 AM   #1
1zenith
Banned

Default I am Still Being Annoyed By SHEEPS! R U?

Well I am a loner so I only have to be around my family at times. And coworkers.
But they are Mind Controlled sheeps and so are my 'friends'
at Barnes N Nobles.

I just want to take a hammer and beat their head to make them WAKE UP.
But they wont and they will go to their grave without ever WAKING UP.
Beating their heads wouldn't work anyway .
Well , they will have to come back to this dimension since they didnt
learn their fake reality the first time around.

I was telling my aunt about crop circles. And how they are laid down by the E Ts. She said 'didn't the govmnt come out and tell everyone they are fake?'.

"Well ya, but they lied". "they dont want you to know aliens are real".
But she believes the government of course.
You know how it is. When you are 'asleep', you believe everything you HEAR on tv, radio etc. EVERYTHING. I dont believe shit. Not even shit on Dateline 20/ 20 or 48Hours.
And I dont know if it was because I was in a foreign country or not but the BBC totally gave off ENERGY " We are feeding you the biggest COW SHIT on planet EARTH". I wonder if English ppl came over to U S if
our news channels give off the same energy?. Fox news or whatever.

My sister made some comment about that Boston marathon guy
holding that guys TENDON in wheelchair to save his life. That was all fake.
But she thinks it was real. My 'friend' was the one who taught me about that.
"There would be blood everywhere". I told her "Thats what i thought".

I didn't care to watch anything about the Boston incident.
I remember hearing about the tendon thingy ,but I didn't give two shits of thought to it.

She said Boston incident was a 'test' to see how americans would act
in a police state. I said 'well did they act all right?' "she said ya they acted like good little sheep". lol

Last edited by 1zenith; 09-09-2013 at 03:40 AM.
1zenith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 05:12 AM   #2
the 9 rings

When will the lambs stop screaming claireece...
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 06:08 AM   #3
akbal ahau 322

I'm more annoyed by people who put out false information. Like the ones who keep saying Illuminati is Satanic, those symbols are satanic, blah, blah. Crazy fools don't even know what Satan even means.
akbal ahau 322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #4
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by akbal ahau 322 View Post
I'm more annoyed by people who put out false information. Like the ones who keep saying Illuminati is Satanic, those symbols are satanic, blah, blah. Crazy fools don't even know what Satan even means.
I know enough to know that , you have the "all seeing eye" in your profile picture... and your name has the numbers 322 which is an inversion of 6.6.6= mark of the beast...
So your contradicting your self?
Old 09-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #5
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
Originally Posted by the 9 rings View Post
I know enough to know that , you have the "all seeing eye" in your profile picture... and your name has the numbers 322 which is an inversion of 6.6.6= mark of the beast...
So your contradicting your self?
lmao. Now thats' what I am talking about.

All Seeing Eye is the Pineal Gland, your bible talks about how important that singular eye is. The numbers 322 I'm using doesn't stand for 666. 3 is my Akbal name, 22 is my birth number, meaning spiritual master in physical form.

Btw 666 means either Atoms or you living in unconscious state aka anti Christ meaning your pineal gland is shut down which soda pop oil loves to do to people's heads. If you're going to come at me like that, be sure to know what you're talking about first.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:31 AM   #6
decoking
Banned

Default I am Still Being Annoyed By SHEEPS! R U?

decoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:32 AM   #7
the 9 rings

Quote:
lmao. Now thats' what I am talking about.

All Seeing Eye is the Pineal Gland, your bible talks about how important that singular eye is. The numbers 322 I'm using doesn't stand for 666. 3 is my Akbal name, 22 is my birth number, meaning spiritual master in physical form.

Btw 666 means either Atoms or you living in unconscious state aka anti Christ meaning your pineal gland is shut down which soda pop oil loves to do to people's heads. If you're going to come at me like that, be sure to know what you're talking about first.
It's 4:30 in the mourning here...
I'm going to sleep I just wanted to start controversy before I went to bed...
I literally knew all of that.
Except for the name part...thought you were using number inversions...
BTW I don't associate with the bible... I don't believe in any form of religion for it is the downfall of mankind...

Trust me when I say you have no idea what I know...
As for your pineal gland;third eye.
Read this>

The soul and the spirit join as one.
They are separate but join together to form the existence of the 'manifesto- infinite translucent-cosmic-Pulse'.
When the two grow together, they learn there path as one.
The soul and spirit will harvest off of the energy that designed the insignia of our (D.N.A);on a vibrational level of altitude.

When the spirit transcends into the next state of consciousness or level of energy in matter, in tends to catch a host.
The soul will guide that spirit towards it's likeness, like a harmonic balance.
Both come as a joint host, the individual or entity whom ever claims that 'oneness', is the eternal primordial force of the cosmos.
The love,light,magnitude of the spirit will counter act within the soul's structure.

After the process of the 'oneness', the spirit begins to alter its own self to the likeness of the soul.
As the parts of the soul counter balance the tendency's of the spirit, it has it's own natural reaction towards it.
When that soul manifests itself in the 'I.E.S/Infinite-spirit-entity', it tends to balance out the frequency of the harmonic pitch and will shift to the will of the host.
The spirit is eternal and tends to reincarnate and manifest into other beings after the host dies or simply "wares off", the soul left behind leaves sort of a 'paradigm' within the spirit.
The spirit tends to take that paradigm into the next life-span, growing and learning from the previous.
Just as 'satan' in the astral realm, tends to have malevolence in the spirit of the entity that manifest's itself to counter balance the host its taking or 'posses'.
Such as an exorcism, the soul is trapped within the spirit that lived previously as a malevolent/demonic form.

As the spirit transcends so does the soul.
The soul can be replaced or taken at will by the spirit.
Depends upon the nature of the spirit from the previous astral effect it had.
Shifting through its life-span it will gain those paradigm memory's and use it in the next host.
Most spirits will never go beyond this form of existence, because it tends to grow to a level of conscience where it goes into the next plane of existence or astral realm if you will.
Most spirits get trapped there,therefor tend to become one with the astral and evolve into a 'light-energy being'.
This is what you call a " transcended master of light ".

Now open that third-eye !

Last edited by the 9 rings; 09-09-2013 at 08:37 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:32 AM   #8
sparrowhill

Quote:
Then what does satan mean? And if the illuminati are not the devil worshippers who control the evil agenda, what do they do? Why are there so many pictures of them making the devil worship hand signal?

Are you a member of the illuminati ? If so what do the illuminati stand for?

I'm just asking all this because I'm curious, it's the first time I've seen someone here stick up for them.

Last edited by sparrowhill; 09-09-2013 at 08:36 AM.
sparrowhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2013, 08:34 AM   #9
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
It's 4:30 in the mourning here...
I'm going to sleep I just wanted to start controversy before I went to bed...
I literally knew all of that.
Except for the name part...thought you were using number inversions...
BTW I don't associate with the bible... I don't believe in any form of religion for it is the downfall of mankind...

Trust me when I say you have no idea what I know...
Uh huh. Yeah, I don't give a sh**
Old 09-09-2013, 08:39 AM   #10
the 9 rings

Quote:
Uh huh. Yeah, I don't give a sh**
I guarantee by your demeanor and talk, that... Your from america.
You probably smoke dope, are high right now... read about the illuminati on youtube and came to the icke forums...
No one cares...
Your a wannabee.
Not to mention you got a picture of a tatted up mary...your lame.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 09-09-2013 at 08:44 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #11
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparrowhill View Post
Then what does satan mean? And if the illuminati are not the devil worshippers who control the evil agenda, what do they do? Why are there so many pictures of them making the devil worship hand signal? And what then does the all seeing eye stand for?

Are you a member of the illuminati ? If so what do the illuminati stand for?

I'm just asking all this because I'm curious, it's the first time I've seen someone here stick up for them.
Depends who you're asking. Satan in Hebrew means "Enemy" but in Indus Valley it meant Truth and Creator, it was metaphor for the fiery energy going up your spine to give you knowledge. There is no Illuminati. Just rich people who stole a lot artifacts and history from the people they conquer, those mythology stories were based on metaphysics. What's a Devil Worshiper? Devil simply means "to accuse" and worship means mediation. You sure you're not listening to Hollywood?

There is no devil hand sign. All seeing eye stands for the pineal gland.

I'm not sticking up for them. Because they're not real. I guess you can say so called Illuminati is actually the Vatican whose Pope believes he is ruler of the world. If you look at all the countries Nato/U.S. has been attacking they all have one familiar thing. They're not slaves to bankers. History is full of rulers who want to rule other people. Now the reason they say the symbols are evil is because they need you to believe that. Because our dna carries our ancestors' memories. Our ancestors knew the true meaning of the symbols, all the symbols have dual aspect to them. Basically they can attack your sub conscious by using the symbols you don't understand.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:44 AM   #12
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
I guarantee by your demeanor and talk, that... Your from america.
You probably smoke dope, are high right now... read about the illuminati on youtube and came to the icke forums...
No one cares...
Your a wannabee.
Not to mention you got a picture of a tatted up mary...your lame.
Are you talking about same Marijuana that has been proven by Science community to heal cancer, depression, who gives brain more brain cells? That Marijuana? Where you from? England? Ain't you guys having hard time with heroin over there?
Old 09-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #13
the 9 rings

Quote:
Are you talking about same Marijuana that has been proven by Science community to heal cancer, depression, who gives brain more brain cells? That Marijuana? Where you from? England? Ain't you guys having hard time with heroin over there?
No, smart ass.
I'm from america.
I know an american when I hear and see one...
I guarantee you listen to rap too...
What brought you here?
Youtube?

Your a false claimer.
I guarantee you wanna be 'illuminati'.

Last edited by the 9 rings; 09-09-2013 at 08:49 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:49 AM   #14
the 9 rings

Quote:
Depends who you're asking. Satan in Hebrew means "Enemy" but in Indus Valley it meant Truth and Creator, it was metaphor for the fiery energy going up your spine to give you knowledge. There is no Illuminati. Just rich people who stole a lot artifacts and history from the people they conquer, those mythology stories were based on metaphysics. What's a Devil Worshiper? Devil simply means "to accuse" and worship means mediation. You sure you're not listening to Hollywood?

There is no devil hand sign. All seeing eye stands for the pineal gland.

I'm not sticking up for them. Because they're not real. I guess you can say so called Illuminati is actually the Vatican whose Pope believes he is ruler of the world. If you look at all the countries Nato/U.S. has been attacking they all have one familiar thing. They're not slaves to bankers. History is full of rulers who want to rule other people. Now the reason they say the symbols are evil is because they need you to believe that. Because our dna carries our ancestors' memories. Our ancestors knew the true meaning of the symbols, all the symbols have dual aspect to them. Basically they can attack your sub conscious by using the symbols you don't understand.
O great, here we go...
Another satanist...
Old 09-09-2013, 08:50 AM   #15
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
No, smart ass.
I'm from america.
I know an american when I hear and see one...
I guarantee you listen to rap too...
What brought you here?
Youtube?

Your a false claimer.
I guarantee you wanna be 'illuminati'.
lol he said he can hear me and see me. I'm sure you meant you can read and feel I am American.
I listen to soul, R&B, Oldies, 70's rock, rap from the 90's and underground rap of today like Son of Saturn, ATMA, Third Eye, etc.

Why would youtube bring me here?
I'm more of wannabe Thuggee.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:52 AM   #16
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
O great, here we go...
Another satanist...
When you do Yoga you're practicing the ancient technique of rising your "satan" up your spine. So tell me. Is your Yoga evil because you saw Regan doing the crab walk down the stairs? Or Do you call people Satanist based on religion? Same religion who had no problem to kill millions of innocent people by labeling them witches, and witches is related to word Wisdom. Yeah, no? Or was it just Hollywood that you've be giving all your stories from?

Last edited by akbal ahau 322; 09-09-2013 at 08:53 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #17
the 9 rings

Quote:
lol he said he can hear me and see me. I'm sure you meant you can read and feel I am American.
I listen to soul, R&B, Oldies, 70's rock, rap from the 90's and underground rap of today like Son of Saturn, ATMA, Third Eye, etc.

Why would youtube bring me here?
I'm more of wannabe Thuggee.
No, exactly what I meant...dimwit.

Your avatar explains it all...
That's a Mexican prison tattoo.
I've seen the tatted up mother mary with the thrid-eye before on 'Ms-13' members.

And does one not need to see, to read?
I'm pretty sure there's no "braille" on my computer screen...

Last edited by the 9 rings; 09-09-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #18
the 9 rings

Quote:
When you do Yoga you're practicing the ancient technique of rising your "satan" up your spine. So tell me. Is your Yoga evil because you saw Regan doing the crab walk down the stairs? Or Do you call people Satanist based on religion? Same religion who had no problem to kill millions of innocent people by labeling them witches, and witches is related to word Wisdom. Yeah, no? Or was it just Hollywood that you've be giving all your stories from?
I'm not religious, like I stated before...
You stick up for 'lucifer' and deny the illumination of illuminatus... no need to even attempt to connect the dot with you...
Your words speak for their self.

Your getting raped by those 'mason' I bet.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:58 AM   #19
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
No, exactly what I meant...dimwit.

Your avatar explains it all...
That's a Mexican prison tattoo.
I've seen the tatted up mother mary with the thrid-eye before on 'Ms-13' members.

And does one not need to see, to read?
I'm pretty sure there's no "braille" on my computer screen...
Not all Mexican arte is gang tattoos. Just because you saw a Hollywood produce television show on tv doesn't mean you're expert.

Third Eye just means pineal gland.
Old 09-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #20
akbal ahau 322

Quote:
I'm not religious, like I stated before...
You stick up for 'lucifer' and deny the illumination of illuminatus... no need to even attempt to connect the dot with you...
Your words speak for their self.

Your getting raped by those 'mason' I bet.
Satan and Lucifer are not same aspects. Satan is for Saturn. Lucifer is for Venus. Even bible people bump to Lucifer with Luke which is other name for Lucifer.

I'm denying there is so called secret society called Illuminati that got popularized by a rapper named 2pac and people misunderstood what he said too. 2pac said there was no society called Illuminati and he was going to kill it. Sadly, a lot people are not too bright.

Last edited by akbal ahau 322; 09-09-2013 at 09:02 AM.