Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Illuminati / Secret Societies / Satanic Cults / Occult Secrets

Old 09-07-2010, 06:55 PM   #181
lightgiver

Default Kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewart edwards View Post
Lightgiver

Re your kundalini rising. Quite an experience first time it happens. Especially when it gets stuck in your throat at first (a bit like some serious flem that does not want to move). Have you felt it?
No

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnbreak View Post
when you follow most historic, and present day, evidence ..............it does all seem to fall at the jesuits door.............i find it odd in way that most posters and 'hero's' of the truth/conspiracy field want to blame the jew or now the muslims yet the jesuits go unquestioned???????
Blaming for what exactly?

Je suis T

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/tau.html

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-07-2010 at 07:00 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #182
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
No

Blaming for what exactly?

I am
blaming 'groups' for the shit we all find ourselves in (collectively not individually)
dawnbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #183
dawnbreak
Banned

Lightgiver...............serious question here ................are you a jesuit?

You obviously have a faith but i'm unsure of what your faith is??
Old 09-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #184
lightgiver

Default The Door

Quote:
blaming 'groups' for the shit we all find ourselves in (collectively not individually)
So the Vatican(and most religions) lying to over 1 billion people(from birth) is whos fault exactly?

According to some Cathars, the purpose of man's life on Earth was to transcend matter, perpetually renouncing anything connected with the principle of power and thereby attained union with the principle of love. According to others, man's purpose was to reclaim or redeem matter, spiritualising and transforming it.

This placed them at odds with the Catholic Church in regarding material creation, on behalf of which Jesus had died, as intrinsically evil and implying that God, whose word had created the world in the beginning, was a usurper. Furthermore, as the Cathars saw matter as intrinsically evil, they denied that Jesus could become incarnate and still be the son of God. Cathars vehemently repudiated the significance of the crucifixion and the cross. In fact, to the Cathars, Rome's opulent and luxurious Church seemed a palpable embodiment and manifestation on Earth of Rex Mundi's sovereignty.

The Catholic Church regarded the sect as dangerously heretical. Faced with the rapid spread of the movement across the Languedoc region, the Church first sought peaceful attempts at conversion, undertaken by Dominicans. These were not very successful, and after the murder on 15 January 1208 of the papal legate Pierre de Castelnau by a knight in the employ of Count Raymond of Toulouse, the Church called for a crusade, which was carried out by knights from northern France and Germany and was known as the Albigensian Crusade.

Quote:
Lightgiver...............serious question here ................are you a jesuit?

I wouldn't really say I have a faith,but if I had to choose a faith then I would choose TRUTH.

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-07-2010 at 07:07 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #185
stewart edwards

Quote:
No
Pity. When you do you will know it. And it is a positive empowering experience.
stewart edwards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:17 PM   #186
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:

I wouldn't really say I have a faith,but if I had to choose a faith then I would choose TRUTH.
interesting!................what is the truth as you see it?

going out on a limb here but some of your anti-masonic, anti organised religions views and posts would put me in place to say you were pagan or occult inclined, but you drop big weights on those who speak freely against religion and go down a pagan route??......................so i can't work out whose side your on
Old 09-07-2010, 07:24 PM   #187
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:

I am on the side of Truth.
you know yourself that's a complete cop out???

define truth please? . i'm asking nicely what is it you believe in ?
Old 09-07-2010, 07:25 PM   #188
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:

LG is either Jewish or Muslim imo.
eternal_spirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2010, 07:34 PM   #189
stewart edwards

Quote:
TBH stewart kundalini does not interest me

I already feel empowered through Knowledge
Ah but once you feel your kundalini you will be illuminati

Quote:
BTW does kundalini cure Hay fever?

Achoo
Sadly no. Local honey. Works for me.
Old 09-07-2010, 07:39 PM   #190
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post
LG is either Jewish or Muslim imo.
agree with you there.............what irk's me is someone who is so quick to jump and stomp and ridicule others for their views is so backward in coming forward and expressing what their 'truth' is

Imo it would actually help his cause at the moment he just comes across as granddad that should know better
Old 09-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #191
stewart edwards

Quote:
I am already the Illuminator (got that 1 off the video decim just posted)

Yep have lots of honey and local,tried everything

Still Achoo

so How does this Kundalini illuminati work then?
Dont have a clue, I just felt it a few times then when I read esoteric books I realised what it was. It was however a significant step(s) in my personal growth in understanding. Wont forget it in a hurry though.

(Been on wine tonight so forgive me if I start to babble)

Last edited by stewart edwards; 09-07-2010 at 07:51 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:02 PM   #192
stewart edwards

Quote:
Once you know what the purpose of Kundalini is
You know lightgiver that is worthy of reflection. Especially since I just experienced it a few times, enjoyed it and then diddn't stress over it. I may be obese but I can still make it move
Old 09-07-2010, 08:06 PM   #193
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:

The opposite of Lies
so all you are saying is you are a believer in 'truth' and when asked directly for YOUR definition of the truth your answer is 'the opposite of lies'

Maybe I need to rephrase my question since your so slippy

Are you a 'believer' in an organised religion and if so which one?

Or are you more pagan based ?

Be cool if you could answer
Old 09-07-2010, 08:09 PM   #194
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
agree with you there.............what irk's me is someone who is so quick to jump and stomp and ridicule others for their views is so backward in coming forward and expressing what their 'truth' is

Imo it would actually help his cause at the moment he just comes across as granddad that should know better

Catholics, Germans and white people he don't like, Jihadist Muslims and supremacist Jews he defends until the cow's come home. Something very wrong there imo.

He is Mr copy and paste ask a question and boomf copy and paste is the usual reply.

You can tell when he types a reply, no space after a comma,like this,after all the artciles he posts, you'd think he would have caught on by now, unless he doesn't bother reading them and just posts.

SPACE AFTER COMMAS LG GOT IT?
Old 09-07-2010, 08:25 PM   #195
stewart edwards

Quote:
Make what move and to where?
energy Seriously it is just a case of declogging yourself so that energy flows freely. Its not rocket science. With me it is just one of those things that happened, bumbling and stumbling. I really havent given it all that much thought. The best way that I can describe it is like a warm surge of energy to your throat (which can hurt at the throat) then to your head. But allied to this is a complete sense of calm and oneness. With me it literally just happened one day.

Last edited by stewart edwards; 09-07-2010 at 08:25 PM.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:50 PM   #196
eternal_spirit
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal_spirit View Post

Catholics, Germans and white people he don't like, Jihadist Muslims and supremacist Jews he defends until the cow's come home.

Quote:
You have had the answers

are you related to any Spanish Inquisitors by any chance
Right on cue. Heard of the reconquesta? After centuries of Islamic invasions and take over of Europe by Islam, including Spain, the Vatican being raided and Constaninople at that time was the head of the Christian Church (now Istanbul in Turkey) was taken over by Islam, the main church was converted into a Mosque and remains so to this day.

Catholics and the people decided to drive Islam out, that's when the Christian Crusades began.

If it wasn't for Catholics and others joining forces to fight against Islamic invaders/colonisers then all of Europe and Britain would have fallen to Islam, and me and you would have been born to bend over to Allah 5 times daily...

Look into the history of the Balkans, NATO (including US and UK) sided with Islamic Jihadists in Kosovo Bosnia etc. Another part of Europe lost to Islam (history repeating itself).

http://grendelreport.posterous.com/i...an-slave-trade
I'll post a snippet but advise you follow the link to educate yourself.

Jobs for slaves:
Lovely boys and girls plus gold and silver objects were shared around as gifts between the sultan and high-ranking civil and military dignitaries (Angelov p 489) Handsome and strong boy slaves were also sent to the barracks to become ‘janissaries.’ Describing the palace of Ottoman ruler Bayezid (1389-1402) in Brousse, historian Dorcas notes:
“there one could find carefully selected boys and girls, with beautiful faces, sweet young boys and girls who shone more brightly than the sun. To what nations did they belong? They were Byzantines, Serbs, Walachians, Albanians, Hungarians, Saxons, Bulgarians, and Latins. Each of them sang songs in his own language, although reluctantly. He himself (the sultan) unceasingly gave himself over to pleasure, to the point of exhaustion, by indulging in debauchery with these boys and girls” (Angelov p 489, Bulgaru p567)
Remember, Mohammad took

The capture and sacking of Constantinople by Turkish troops under Mohammed II, 29th May 1453. The Turkish victory marked the end of the Byzantine Empire.
the pretty girls for himself and to share out to friends (see parts A, B in this series) The writings of the procurator of the court of the sultans (1433-1458) describes the ‘favourite youths,’ Christians and others numbering 400, kept in special conditions and guarded and trained to become the special loyal dignitaries, intimate with the sultan. And of course the harems of young girls..(Angelov p 494). Hence a tiny number of enslaved boys had the chance to become rich by attacking and plundering their own people or others or acting as administrators, providing they remained in the sultan’s intimate circle.

Most slaves laboured-farm work, building, rebuilding, digging, or they entertained or cleaned or served or provided a sexual service –they did everything while their Muslim rulers totally exploited them. An enormous number of slaves flowed from the Crimea, the Balkans, and the steppes of West/central Asia into Islamic markets (Khan p 321, Bostom p 93). White males were often castrated, females bred Muslims.

Endless violence: A letter from Pope Eugene IV dated 1442 notes the Tu

The Aurub Bazaar, or Slave Market, Constantinople
rkish conquest of Thrace, Macedonia, Illyria, Albania, Bulgaria, Slavonia and the taking of slaves who were bound in chains, and killed along the way if they could nolonger walk (Angelov p 491) In response to Ottoman attacks on Byzantium, Emperor Manuel II (1391-1425) noted his conversation with a Persian Muslim scholar (dialogue 7, 26 dialogues with a Persian), stating:

Show me just what Mohammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached ...god is not pleased by blood- and not acting reasonably is contrary to god’s nature. Faith is born of the soul, not of the body. Whoever would lead someone to faith needs the ability to speak well and to reason properly, without violence and threats...to convince a reasonable soul, one does not need a strong arm, or weapons of any kind, or any means of threatening a person with death... .(Sookhdeo p 256)
Remember the Muslim violence when Pope Benedict XVI quoted this in a lecture on the relationship between reason and faith, 12/9/2006, Germany. I defy anyone to show me a ‘prophet’ more perverted, sadistic, violent, misogynist, racist or intolerant than Mohammad who slaughtered any who defied him or wanted to leave.
In true Islamic fashion, beheadings were also popular with the Muslim Turks:
In 1396, the Ottoman sultan Bayezid I defeated a force of largely French Christian knights at Nicopolis (Bulgaria) and ordered that the 3000 who surrendered be decapitated:

“The next morning they were paraded before him, naked and in groups of 3 or 4. The mass beheadings began early in the morning and continued through the day”.(Sookhdeo p 158)

Massacre of the Christian prisoners taken an the Battle of Nicopol, in the presence of the Ottoman Sultan Bayezid I. Jean Froissart, Chronicles fol. 255v, Flandres, Bruges 15th Century

In 1499 Sultan Bayezid II after his conquer of Methone (Greece) ordered :
‘the execution of all those who were 10 years or older; and so it happened. They gathered their heads and bodies, put them together, and built a big tower outside the city, which can still be seen nowadays” (Chronicle cited in Bostom p 619)
No, he wasn’t just copying his earlier namesake, both were following the Koran! The Koran sanctions the beheading/throat slitting of infidels eg suras 47.4 (smite their necks) and 8.12 (smite over their necks)
And who can forget that great tale of Mohammad beheading all the males with pubic hair (700-900) (nd one woman) from the last Jewish tribe in Medina after they surrendered to him for the crime of remaining neutral in a battle; plus the usual enslavement of women and children, taking of concubines and property (Ishaq p 464-466).
Armenians were beheaded in the 1894-96 massacres (Bostom p 671).
Religiously sanctified beheading and throat slitting is big in Islam even today! Beheading occurs in the Islamic world now eg Saudi Arabia – where some 121 were beheaded in 2000, 75 in 2001, 50 in 2003 etc (Sookhdeo p 158); hostages have been beheaded and beheadings have also occurred in the west thanks to our Muslim immigrants.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:53 PM   #197
stewart edwards

Quote:
Then once you have de clogged and de gunged overcome the hurdles etc etc, then what?

What happens with the calm and oneness ,what is the objective?
There is no objective. You have simply finished one stage of your personal development, Life makes more sense. You can then begin your return journey.
Old 09-07-2010, 08:55 PM   #198
dawnbreak
Banned

Quote:
Masonic Symbols - Rome, Italy 1 of

AS ABOVE SO BELOW

So you are still avoiding my direct question to you Lightgiver..........your amazing

this little light of mine, i'm gonna let it shine

Old 09-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #199
stewart edwards

Quote:
Return journey to where?
To where you started.

Come on lightgiver you know this form yoru martial arts
Old 09-07-2010, 09:11 PM   #200
stewart edwards

Quote:
I am asking you

where did you start?
Thats easy, in this incarnation, as a lost and broken man trying to make sense of his lot.

What about you?