Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 30-06-2008, 06:26 AM   #1
rcoones

Default New Common Purpose video pulled for editing

Brian Gerrish video about Common Purpose will be back online after some necessary editing. Brian is a very courageous individual in exposing this sinister orgainzation to the public and this is information we all should be aware of. The video will be back online in a few days after the edit and notice posted here... rcoones
rcoones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 10:57 AM   #2
quest

Thanks for the information about the video. I watched the unedited version yesterday: it was good to see the way Brian Gerrish dealt so eloquently with some of the stupid criticisms he's been faced with in recent months. I look forward to seeing the updated version
quest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-06-2008, 11:40 AM   #3
kweli

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcoones View Post
Brian Gerrish video about Common Purpose will be back online after some necessary editing. Brian is a very courageous individual in exposing this sinister orgainzation to the public and this is information we all should be aware of. The video will be back online in a few days after the edit and notice posted here... rcoones
Cheers for the info. I salute Brian Gerrish for his bravery.