Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 09-10-2010, 07:49 AM   #21
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by leemo View Post
Says who, CNN? Whatever...!

If you were to ask any number of Iraqis at random whether they prefer things as they are or would rather return to SH days, I suspect most would be unable to respond until they recover from choking with laughter! What do you think, or is it a given that the Americans must be bad because they're Americans?
I've sat and spoken with Houzan Mahmoud, who is a Kurdish Iraqi activist. One or two of my links on the thread are from her blog. My conversations with her verify everything I've posted. By the way, she doesn't work for CNN either but it doesn't matter. The CNN story in the link is true, you'll be surprised to know (and quite possibly 'disappointed' too)

Last edited by decode reality; 09-10-2010 at 07:53 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 02:03 PM   #22
leemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
I've sat and spoken with Houzan Mahmoud, who is a Kurdish Iraqi activist. One or two of my links on the thread are from her blog. My conversations with her verify everything I've posted. By the way, she doesn't work for CNN either but it doesn't matter. The CNN story in the link is true, you'll be surprised to know (and quite possibly 'disappointed' too)
Why should your Kurdish 'activist' be any more credible than the Iraqis and Syrians I have had personal dealings with over the past years, many of whom have been directly affected by events stemming from 911, and every one of whom are driven by personal experiences rather than highbrow ideology? If you or your 'activist' friend are so smug about life that you can afford to measure success and failure by the number of new prostitutes on the street at any given time, that's your problem not mine.

If you need to get off on disappointment, here are mine to date...that the US will go down as the first country in history to enter a war they could not possibly win since not only did they not know the enemy but absolutely refused to identify it. Then that they did so under the foolish pretext of imposing democracy in places where it is neither wanted nor could ever survive, and to compound it all that they have surrendered in advance. And if those are not disappointing enough, here's the crusher - that when the US finally leave those arenas, the nation's leaders will be no closer to knowing their enemy than they were when they entered. Go chew on that!

So if you and or your 'activist' friend hope that the US will fail, I assure you they will and that both Iraq and Afghanistan will be torn apart when the 'nasty' Americans leave.
leemo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2011, 06:52 AM   #23
corsair
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurofighter View Post
bloody imperialist Americans forcing women to fornicate. No wonder America is so hated in the 3rd world, they invade countries, kill people, and use evils drugs and prostitution to make peoples lives even worser. Pure evil.
I see you still have a thorn in your backside about America having to save your sorry asses from facism in the 1940's. It's good to see you haven't forgotten about it.

As for Iraqi women being forced into prostitution, I can't watch the video from work, but it should be noted that German women faced a similar plight after the Nazi surrender in WWII. Sadly, it's not like this kind of thing is at all unique to the current conflict in the Middle East.

Quote:
Originally Posted by decode reality View Post
Thanks for the post and the list of statistics, Lux.

While one would hardly go so far as to describe those times as 'the good ole' days', for many women Iraq under Saddam Hussein had its perks.
No doubt. I am sure they miss the 'rape rooms' in Saddam's palace, for sure.

Last edited by corsair; 10-03-2011 at 06:57 AM.
corsair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:31 AM   #24
bss731

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsair View Post
I see you still have a thorn in your backside about America having to save your sorry asses from facism in the 1940's. It's good to see you haven't forgotten about it.
Maybe you might want to look up who funded Hitler. Prescott Bush, W. Bush's granddaddy, had much to do with it. IBM, Ford, General Motors. Now why would americans fund the enemy we were fighting?

Last edited by bss731; 11-03-2011 at 04:32 AM.
bss731 is offline   Reply With Quote