Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 24-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #41
policestate

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusan View Post
stop making threads about nothing. the credibility of this forum is falling lower and lower day by day.
I don't see you making any discussion topics?

fire away, i'm really interested.
policestate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #42
dusan

Quote:
Originally Posted by policestate View Post
I don't see you making any discussion topics?

fire away, i'm really interested.
you are right, im not making threads, and im not saying you should stop making it.
im just saying that video does not show anything new!
when i read the title of the thread i said to myself "no way" "lets see"
i watched the video and she wasn't saying anything that the world mainstream media hasn't said before.

Astra inclinant, non necessitant;
Astra non mentiuntur, sed astrologi bene mentiuntur de astri
dusan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 06:58 PM   #43
policestate

She said what the thread title pointed out. Not everyone knows everything the moment it is said on the TV, if this has been said before, well so be it.

Would you be shocked to know that 43% of Americans didn't know the Soloman Brothers building was gone until 2006?

(Also known as World Trade Centre 7)

Last edited by policestate; 24-07-2010 at 06:58 PM.
Old 24-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #44
lobuk

Quote:
you are right, im not making threads, and im not saying you should stop making it.
im just saying that video does not show anything new!
when i read the title of the thread i said to myself "no way" "lets see"
i watched the video and she wasn't saying anything that the world mainstream media hasn't said before.
The video doesnt show anything new to the likes of the people on these forums and truth movements and people who are generally aware and no longer brainwashed. We have known these things for many years like you say.

The video does however show something to the billions of other people who are completely unaware and brainwashed with propoganda and are only interested in the TV. These people think the Government are not capable of doing anything like that and are there to protect them and there is nothing can be said to them to change their minds.

Policestate is spot when he said this in a previous post

Quote:
exactly. you say to any joe commoner (especially American)

The USA made Al-Qaeda. You'll get cussed down so bad.. our government would never do that.. how could they get away with it
It is good for us to be able to show the brainwashed sheep that we are not actually nutjobs and are right about what we say and that the Governements are indeed very capable of doing things like this and much worse.

They still probably woudnt believe it even if they watched it due to their programming LoL

Its still nice to actually see and hear the evil bitch saying it though regardless even if just for some self satisfaction.

Last edited by lobuk; 24-07-2010 at 07:04 PM.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-07-2010, 07:03 PM   #45
dusan

im not a us citizen and is not my intent to insult anyone.
but i believe that us population i one of the most ignorant in the western countries.
im from chile and i cant speak for them neither

Old 24-07-2010, 07:10 PM   #46
dusan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
The video doesnt show anything new to the likes of the people on these forums and truth movements and people who are generally aware and no longer brainwashed. We have known these things for many years like you say.

The video does however show something to the billions of other people who are completely unaware and brainwashed with propoganda and are only interested in the TV. These people think the Government are not capable of doing anything like that and are there to protect them and there is nothing can be said to them to change their minds.

Policestate is spot when he said this in a previous post

It is good for us to be able to show the brainwashed sheep that we are not actually nutjobs and are right about what we say and that the Governements are indeed very capable of doing things like this and much worse.

They still probably woudnt believe it even if they watched it due to their programming LoL

Its still nice to actually see and hear the evil bitch saying it though regardless even if just for some self satisfaction.

my point was that is mainstream known that us government created the mujahideen. sometimes it is object of political analysis. she said that the same guys they trained are the problem now but it is different to say that they created al qaeda. is like oops we wanted to do good, but the plan backfired. thats not it. they are not saying that the same people keep working with cia, she did not said they keep sending money. those are things i believe(that i have no evidence what so ever) that would shock me to hear from someone in a position of power

Last edited by dusan; 24-07-2010 at 07:13 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 24-07-2010, 09:32 PM   #47
nadams

Quote:
my point was that is mainstream known that us government created the mujahideen. sometimes it is object of political analysis. she said that the same guys they trained are the problem now but it is different to say that they created al qaeda. is like oops we wanted to do good, but the plan backfired. thats not it. they are not saying that the same people keep working with cia, she did not said they keep sending money. those are things i believe(that i have no evidence what so ever) that would shock me to hear from someone in a position of power
Hes absolutley correct in this.

This is more of the same, people hearing only what they want to.

Clinton does not admit to the USA creating al qaeda.

What she says is they armed and gave training to insurgents in Afghanistan.

That had the result of leaving many insurgents still wanting a cause to fight for after the Soviet withdrawal.

In intelligence terms its called blowback which I'm sure your aware of.

Biggest example was the overthrow of the Shah of Iran.

The closest you can come to believing the USA/CIA/FBI 'created' al qaeda is that when they needed to prosecute Jamal al-Fadl who they believed was a suspect in the 1998 Embassy bombings, they had to create an organisation to enable the use of RICO statutes.

At that time there was no movement.

Bin Laden had his own money and was completely opposed to USA ideology.

USA never created al-qaeda they inadvertantly turned a disparate group into a movement that even now are not connected other than by ideology.

Last edited by nadams; 24-07-2010 at 09:38 PM.
nadams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 12:03 AM   #48
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadams View Post
Hes absolutley correct in this.

This is more of the same, people hearing only what they want to.

Clinton does not admit to the USA creating al qaeda.

What she says is they armed and gave training to insurgents in Afghanistan.

That had the result of leaving many insurgents still wanting a cause to fight for after the Soviet withdrawal.
People are not hearing just what they want to at all, but yes what was said can be interpreted in different ways and does not necessarily mean Al-CIAeda

The first page of this thread contains a transcript of exactly what Clinton said Word for Word. She never just said the US Armed and trained Insurgents. This is a reminder of what she said "Word for Word"

Quote:
Hilary - We had a Huge Trust deficit, in part because the United States had, to be fair, we had helped to create the problem we are now fighting.

Interviewer - How?

Hilary - Because When the Soviet Union invaded Pakistan, we had this brilliant idea that we were going to come to Pakistan and Create a force of Mujahadeen, equip them with Stinger Missiles and everything else, to go after the Soviets inside Afghanistan. And we were successful, the Soviets left Afghanistan and then we said, Great, Goodbye, leaving these Trained people who were fanatical in Afghanistan and Pakistan, leaving them well armed, creating a mess frankly that, erm, at the time, we didnt really recognise. We were just so happy so see the Soviet Union fall and we thought ok fine, we're ok now. Everythings going to be so much better. Now you look back, the people we're fighting today, we were supporting in the fight against the Soviets.
She clearly said that the US "Created" a force of Mujahadeen and then armed/equipped them.

Mujahadeen is defined as this

mujahadeen - a military force of Muslim guerilla warriors engaged in a jihad; "some call the mujahidin international warriors but others just call them terrorists"

This could obviously be interpreted in different ways but does also fit the bill of Al-CIAeda which also translates to Data Base.

And yep, like you say, theres nothing new here to us but its still interesting to hear Clinton actually saying what we already know and there are millions of sheople think we are nuts for thinking these sorts of things LoL.
Old 25-07-2010, 12:08 AM   #49
dusan

Quote:

mujahadeen - a military force of Muslim guerilla warriors engaged in a jihad; "some call the mujahidin international warriors but others just call them terrorists"
if thats the definition of mujahadeen,we have to agree that hillary just admit that they help terrorist to become what they are today.

now do you have any evidence backing up of al qaeda, data base story?
i mean i said before that i believe al qaeda is getting hlp from cia and alll that but i have no evidence to back that up.

Old 25-07-2010, 12:12 AM   #50
nadams

Quote:
People are not hearing just what they want to at all, but yes what was said can be interpreted in different ways and does not necessarily mean Al-CIAeda

The first page of this thread contains a transcript of exactly what Clinton said Word for Word. She never just said the US Armed and trained Insurgents. This is a reminder of what she said "Word for Word"

She clearly said that the US "Created" a force of Mujahadeen and then armed/equipped them.

This could obviously be interpreted in different ways but does also fit the bill of Al-CIAeda which also translates to Data Base.

And yep, like you say, theres nothing new here to us but its still interesting to hear Clinton actually saying what we already know and there are millions of sheople think we are nuts for thinking these sorts of things LoL.
It is not open to interpretation in anyway - you just quoted what she said.

Its blowback nothing more.

They created them in the sense they labelled them as a movement which they certainly were not before the RICO case.
Old 25-07-2010, 12:20 AM   #51
ambler1980

Quote:
It is not open to interpretation in anyway - you just quoted what she said.

Its blowback nothing more.
oh jesus christ, another one with his head buried in the sand?

Old 25-07-2010, 12:23 AM   #52
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
oh jesus christ, another one with his head buried in the sand?

Oh God not this idiot again.

So what would be the the American Governments reason to declare that they created al-queda/

Maybe Hilary had some vibration in her pants that short-circuited her brain.

Sort of like yours.
Old 25-07-2010, 12:26 AM   #53
lobuk

Quote:
if thats the definition of mujahadeen,we have to agree that hillary just admit that they help terrorist to become what they are today.

now do you have any evidence backing up of al qaeda, data base story?
i mean i said before that i believe al qaeda is getting hlp from cia and alll that but i have no evidence to back that up.
If you put al qaeda = data base into Google, it comes up with quite a few sites which say the same but like you say, i cannot think of any clear evidence to back it up that it actually translates to that other than going of research and what many other researchers have said which includes the likes of Jordan Maxwell and the like.
Old 25-07-2010, 12:59 AM   #54
policestate

Quote:
Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan.

Al-Qaida, literally "the database", was originally the computer file of the thousands of mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians.

Inexplicably, and with disastrous consequences, it never appears to have occurred to Washington that once Russia was out of the way, Bin Laden's organisation would turn its attention to the west.
Quoted from the article: The struggle against terrorism cannot be won by military means

I can't help but put this video here too. BBC even say Al-Qaeda never existed, its just a database of jihads who fought the commies in Afghanistan?

Old 25-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #55
nadams

Quote:
Originally Posted by policestate View Post
Quoted from the article: The struggle against terrorism cannot be won by military means

I can't help but put this video here too. BBC even say Al-Qaeda never existed, its just a database of jihads who fought the commies in Afghanistan?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-hYorNi0nA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-hYorNi0nA
I dont think al-quaeda existed until the media publicised it.

now every disparate freedom fighter latches on.

I really dont believe there is a leadership to it.

Its more o0f a franchise like Kentuckys
Old 25-07-2010, 04:08 AM   #56
ambler1980

Quote:

So what would be the the American Governments reason to declare that they created al-queda/
it's called an insurance policy. if they admit it, they continue to have our permission to keep doing the same, and later can just point it out and say, "we told you but you did nothing". do you see any uproar form the american people over this? of course not. it's similar to hidden in plain sight phenom in movies, TV, billboards, logos, etc...it's a silent contract with the subconscious to continue the manipulation. but if you want to keep defending these sociopathic, lying, thieving, murdering, rapists... be my guest.
Old 25-07-2010, 06:15 AM   #57
apollo_gnomon
Banned

The US gvt didn't "create al qaeda" they stood up and armed an insurgency in Afghanistan against the USSR, then left armed radicals behind to fend for themselves when the USSR fell. The armed radicals found new funding from Osama bin Laden and morphed into the thing we now call "al Qaida".

And there was nothing to "admit." Clinton was rehashing a bit of old news, to explain why the US doesn't want to just abandon Afghanistan to it's own devices again.

The group "al Qaida" called itself that as it means "the base", as in fort or post, or a centralized military encampment. That's what they started calling themselves. The notion that it refers to the alleged database of mujaheddin was put forth by some Egyptian guy who wasn't there, but like many easy to understand false stories it is widely circulated.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 07:48 AM   #58
ambler1980

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
The US gvt didn't "create al qaeda" they stood up and armed an insurgency in Afghanistan against the USSR, then left armed radicals behind to fend for themselves when the USSR fell. The armed radicals found new funding from Osama bin Laden and morphed into the thing we now call "al Qaida".
And guess where Bin Laden got his funding? The CIA. They always want you to believe in the "lone nut"...there is no such thing in these types of situations. Another distraction. They create wars and fund both sides. It's just a game.

Last edited by ambler1980; 25-07-2010 at 07:57 AM.
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2010, 11:34 PM   #59
nadams

Quote:
And guess where Bin Laden got his funding? The CIA. They always want you to believe in the "lone nut"...there is no such thing in these types of situations. Another distraction. They create wars and fund both sides. It's just a game.
he didnt need CIA money, nor sought it.

The con isn't that the CIA created Al Quaeda, but that there is no Al Quaeda in the way it is portrayed in the media.

Last edited by nadams; 25-07-2010 at 11:35 PM.
Old 26-07-2010, 01:06 AM   #60
nadams

Quote:
it's called an insurance policy. if they admit it, they continue to have our permission to keep doing the same, and later can just point it out and say, "we told you but you did nothing". do you see any uproar form the american people over this? of course not. it's similar to hidden in plain sight phenom in movies, TV, billboards, logos, etc...it's a silent contract with the subconscious to continue the manipulation. but if you want to keep defending these sociopathic, lying, thieving, murdering, rapists... be my guest.
In what way am I defending sociopaths, liars, thieves, murderers or rapists?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Absolutely no fucking idea.