Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > War on Terror

Old 03-01-2010, 11:59 PM   #21
lightgiver

Default Long Bug

Quote:
Originally Posted by lookfar View Post
We are editing the post for you honey, I'm not sure why they keep disappearing It's an annoying glitch isn't it
Hi lookfar,

its been going on for a while now,

and it appears to be only my posts?

I see other videos still there from other posters.

yes it is annoying when one is trying to get the truth out.

I reckon its that GS or one of his pals.

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-01-2010 at 12:00 AM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 01:46 AM   #22
octopusrex

Has anybody here actually considered the possibility to an END TO WAR in our lifetime?
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 02:14 AM   #23
lightgiver

Default Insane world

Quote:
Originally Posted by octopusrex View Post
Has anybody here actually considered the possibility to an END TO WAR in our lifetime?
Thats what we are trying to achieve,but to no avail

just take look at the last few thousand years ,has it ever been without war,ever

this is what happens when you have INSANE beings, running the world.

and it goes lot deeper my friend,to deep for some to handle.

1 video posted.

John Lennon & Yoko Ono: WAR IS OVER! (If You Want It)

the military industry complex even kill Presidents or who ever threatens their power, greed and way of life.

they are INSANE leaders.

and only when people wake up all over the world then and then only will there be peace,

Power to the People and Personal responsibility.

Last edited by lightgiver; 04-01-2010 at 09:57 PM. Reason: hey ho vids missing again what a suprise.and again keep doing it and I will just keep returning
Old 04-01-2010, 07:56 AM   #24
octopusrex

You need a ruthless dictator to do it. One that takes the control out of the 'Insane' leaders you speak of. Ghengis Kahn comes to mind.

Huh.. Ghengis Kahn. Nukes. Ohhh my.

Last edited by octopusrex; 04-01-2010 at 07:56 AM.
octopusrex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 07:37 PM   #25
lightgiver

Default British troops dead

I wonder how many more British have to die,

I do not see many European troops sacrificing their life's,what a surprise.

Bodies Of Five Soldiers Killed In Afghanistan Return To UK: Bodies Pass Through Wootton Bassett | UK News | Sky News:

The bodies of five servicemen killed in Afghanistan have returned to the UK, on the day another was buried.

Corporal Richard Green, Riflemen Jonathon Allott and Liam Maughan - all of 3 Rifles - died on March 2, 5 and 6.

Cpl Green, 23, was killed after coming under fire near Sangin in Helmand Province, as was 18-year-old Rifleman Maughan four days later.

Rifleman Allott, 19, died following a blast from an improvised explosive device (IED) in the same area.

Corporal Stephen Thompson, of 1 Rifles, and Lance Corporal Thomas Keogh, of 4 Rifles, both died on March 7.

Cpl Thompson was also killed by an IED south in Helmand, while L/Cpl Keogh died of a gunshot wound suffered during small arms battle.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-...15572029?f=rss

Obviously not important enough to be shown on the BBC MSM website,it may get 1 minute coverage why sport gets half an hour.

what a joke.

British soldiers killed in Afghanistan 'inadequately trained', coroner says,

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/ma...nistan-inquest

2009 was the bloodiest year so far for British troops in Afghanistan. As the number of British deaths in Afghanistan passes 250 - now much higher than Iraq and even the Falklands conflict - these are the numbers of British fatalities for Afghanistan - and Iraq, too - updated as they change. We've broken Afghanistan down month-by-month.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datab...d-british-data

France has lost 37 troops in Afghanistan since 2001.

Last edited by lightgiver; 11-03-2010 at 07:43 PM.
Old 13-03-2010, 09:13 PM   #26
lightgiver

Default Morals and Dogma

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercian_Regiment

Look Familiar

The Byzantine Empire or Eastern Roman Empire, known to its inhabitants as the Roman Empire, the Empire of the Romans (Greek: Βασιλεία τῶν Ῥωμαίων, Basileía tôn Rhōmaíōn) and also as Romania (Ῥωμανία, Rhōmanía), was the continuation of the Roman Empire during the Middle Ages, centered on its capital of Constantinople, and ruled by Emperors in direct succession to the ancient Roman Emperors. The Empire preserved Romano-Hellenistic traditions, but due to the increasing predominance of the Greek language, it became known to most of its western and northern contemporaries usually as the Empire of the Greeks. In the Islamic world it was known primarily as روم (Rûm "Rome"). The term "Byzantine Empire" was popularized by historians during the 16th – 19th centuries.

Same Old Romans eh.

http://www.crystalinks.com/byzantine.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_o...ia_family_tree

THE DOUBLE-HEADED EAGLE AND WHENCE IT CAME

http://www.masonicdictionary.com/doubleeagle.html

As an emblem this eagle is the epitome of religious and symbolic history, and to trace the winding flight of the double-headed bird is to survey the whole course of civilization, from its grey dawn north of the Persian gulf to this modern World. Its flight from the plains of Sumeria marks the rise and fall of the great mother religions of the world, and it was well on its journey, by some fifteen hundred years, when Moses found a name for the God of Israel.

As an emblem of Ningersu and of Enlil (the god to whom the Tower of Babel was erected) the eagle represents the union of the two greatest gods of Mesopotamia. Indeed, in the later years of Babylonia, either of these gods might be called by the name of other, and to worship one was to pay equal tribute the other.

In later centuries, when the Hebrews had been under more or less Babylonian influence, all the characteristics of Enlil and indeed, Ningersu, were ascribed to a new and rising deity whose home was reputed to be in the land of the Kennites and upon the lofty, smoking peak of Horeb-Sinai. He manifested himself exactly as Ningersu did, by earthquakes, fiery clouds and mighty hurricanes, as for example, is described in the 29th Psalm. This god had his seat on mountain top, from whence he blessed the grazing lands and the vegetation of the Kennites. It was this God that Moses found after instruction by his father-in-law, the Midianite. Like Enlil, this god had a consort who seems to have been Yerahme'el. His other co-equals we cannot easily recognize, because the scribes have only written or allowed to remain what they desired after their theological education in Babylon during the captivity. Nevertheless, they allow many a tell-tale clue to remain, and in the original Hebrew we may still read, "And the Gods (Els or Al-him) said, 'Behold the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil.'"

But long before Moses found Yahwe and declared him the God of Isra-El (the God who Strives), and before this god absorbed all his predecessors and forbade their recognition, a similar duad had arisen among the Hittites, whose storm god Teshup was represented two gods, and whose symbol was a double-headed eagle. Thereafter no Hittite temple or palace was complete without a conspicuous carving of the doubly potent bicephalous bird.

Coat of Arms of Russia.

Double-headed eagle emblem of the Byzantine Empire. The head on the left (West) symbolizes Rome, the head on the right (East) symbolizes Constantinople. Relief from the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople (Istanbul)

The Seljuk Turks emigrating from Central Asia occupied Baghdad in 1055 and Tougrul captured Mosul, and upon returning to Baghdad in 1058 was given the title of the King of the East and West. The Seljuks were even more anxious to have their rule legitimized: seen as aliens they were unpopular with the townsfolk of Persia and Iraq, and Tougrul's investiture by the Caliph in 1058, in a magnificent ceremony during which two crowns were held over his head as symbols of his regal authority over East and West, confirmed that the he now was the Commander of the Faithful. At the time the double-headed eagle became his and the Seljuk state's coat of arms and flag, one head symbolizing the east and the other one symbolizing the west.

Last edited by lightgiver; 13-03-2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old 29-03-2010, 11:30 PM   #27
lightgiver

Default The Magnum Opus-Political Manifesto of the Occult

Before The Secret Doctrine and Mein Kampf; The Magnum Opus-Political Manifesto of the Occult: Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, by Albert Pike 33°

http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/index.htm

You may as well know what you are fighting for seeing you wear the insignia.

The Great Work of the Masonic Beehive

Last edited by lightgiver; 29-03-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Old 30-03-2010, 01:31 PM   #28
dunadan

Default So True

Quote:
Will people ever learn,not the Bloodline elites,they never learn,because everyone else Blindly does their dirty work for them.

The War in Afghanistan (1979-1989) has been called "the Soviet Union's Vietnam War," a conflict that pitted Soviet regulars against a relentless, elusive, and ultimately unbeatable Afghan guerrilla force (the mujahideen). The hit-and-run bloodletting across the war's decade tallied more than 25,000 dead Soviet soldiers plus a great many more casualties and further demoralized a USSR on the verge of disintegration.

In The Soviet-Afghan War the Russian general staff takes a close critical look at the Soviet military's disappointing performance in that war in an effort to better understand what happened and why and what lessons should be taken from it. Lester Grau and Michael Gress's expert English translation of the general staff's study offers the very first publication in
any language of this important and illuminating work.

And it will be the same all over again,until we get to the root of the Worlds Ills.

http://www.kansaspress.ku.edu/grasov.html
So true!

My grandad was there - between the wars I believe - he never spoke much of his service/the war, yet when the Russians went in to Afganistan, he said;
"They'll never win old son." He then went on to explain to me about the Afgan's tactics (of the time). He mentiooned that he would be out on patrol etc. one, day and the Afgans, would 'come up outta the sand' and slit the throats of two of his mates, a day or two later a couple of rifle shots from the mountains, and two more mates dead, so on and so on, a little bit at a time - very demoralising.

It also must be remembered that we appeared to struggle, early on in this latest conflict, notwithstanding the - poor - kit issues, because the U.S/UK had trained the Mujahideen to fight the Russians - so Mujahideen, then the Taliban, knew how UK/US forces would fight too

I am a supporter of the UK's armed forces yet politically, I believe, they dont need to be there. I say, save lives, save money, save the environemnt and bring them home!

I saw a TV doucmentary whereby some officials and top ranking officers were telling Afgan farmers that things would get better and that they would rid Afganisatan of the Taliban, and the farmers thought that was wonderful, applauding etc. The officials then went on to tell the farmers that they would also then help them to grow 'ligitamate crops' as opossed to poppies - at that point nearly all of the famers got up and left! I know what my interpretation is of that scenario is - if of course the documentry was factually accurate! If I am right, those farmers just wanted to cut out the middle man and make some extra profit - so why do we bother? If I am wrong please put me right on this aspect, as I always endeavour to see the best in people and I hope that I am wrong on this aspect of the matter!

Back to the main thrust of this Thread - thanks, Dunadan.

Last edited by dunadan; 30-03-2010 at 10:11 PM. Reason: typo
dunadan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 07:39 PM   #29
lightgiver

Default NWO looneys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
So true!

My grandad was there - between the wars I believe - he never spoke much of his service/the war, yet when the Russians went in to Afganistan, he said;
"They'll never win old son." He then went on to explain to me about the Afgan's tactics (of the time). He mentiooned that he would be out on patrol etc. one, day and the Afgans, would 'come up outta the sand' and slit the throats of two of his mates, a day or two later a couple of rifle shots from the mountains, and two more mates dead, so on and so on, a little bit at a time - very demoralising.

It also must be remembered that we appeared to struggle, early on in this latest conflict, notwithstanding the - poor - kit issues, because the U.S/UK had trained the Mujahideen to fight the Russians - so Mujahideen, then the Taliban, knew how UK/US forces would fight too

I am a supporter of the UK's armed forces yet politically, I believe, they dont need to be there. I say, save lives, save money, save the environemnt and bring them home!

I saw a TV doucmentary whereby some officials and top ranking officers were telling Afgan farmers that things would get better and that they would rid Afganisatan of the Taliban, and the farmers thought that was wonderful, applauding etc. The officials then went on to tell the farmers that they would also then help them to grow 'ligitamate crops' as opoosed to poppies - at that point nearly all of the famers got up and left! I know what my interpretation is of that scenario is - if of course the documentry was factually accurate! If I am right, those farmers just wanted to cut out the middle man and make some extra profit - so why do we bother? If I am wrong please but me right on this aspect, as I always endeavour to see the best in people and I hope that I am wrong on this aspect of the matter!

Back to the main thrust of this Thread - thanks, Dunadan.
Cheers dunadan

You are correct,TPTB do not give a crap about us or the Afghans,its all about resources and the NWO obsessiveness of control.

Nothing at all to do with compassion and caring.

Its just everyone is blinded with propaganda.

I served in the forces,if I knew what I know now,no way would I have served.

The Army and the rest are Masonic,quite ironic when I look back I remember one of the older lads in the troop having a free-masonic certificate of some kind on his wall
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66445

Last edited by lightgiver; 30-03-2010 at 09:37 PM.
Old 30-03-2010, 10:23 PM   #30
dunadan

Default How Many Freemasosn in the Military?

Quote:
Cheers dunadan

You are correct,TPTB do not give a crap about us or the Afghans,its all about resources and the NWO obsessiveness of control.

Nothing at all to do with compassion and caring.

Its just everyone is blinded with propaganda.

I served in the forces,if I knew what I know now,no way would I have served.

The Army and the rest are Masonic,quite ironic when I look back I remember one of the older lads in the troop having a free-masonic certificate of some kind on his wall
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66445
Hi,

I tried to send you a message, yet it may help others to post a reply here anyway.

You may want to look at the above mentioned thread too - my comments are near to the end.

All the best,

Dunadan
Old 31-03-2010, 07:25 PM   #31
lightgiver

Default Mercian regiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunadan View Post
Hi,

I tried to send you a message, yet it may help others to post a reply here anyway.

You may want to look at the above mentioned thread too - my comments are near to the end.

All the best,

Dunadan
How many military Freemasons are there?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98348

With reference to your thread above,there are good and bad in all walks of life,I will make myself clear I am not against masonry or anything people want to belong to,I am against evil and corruption and people abusing their positions of power.

I am sure most people would like to cut out the middle man whether it be east or west.

At the end of the day people have to make a living,why not buy the opiates of the Afghans and make sure weapons are not sent into Afghanistan,a easy solution,but we know TPTB make to much money from selling weapons and the war corporation,this is the problem.

The puppetmasters create "disorder" so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

Ordo ab chao. http://www.orwelltoday.com/stagedevents.shtml

I do agree with your post BTW,but until we get to the root of the problems it will stay just the same as it always has been.

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-03-2010 at 07:36 PM.
Old 31-03-2010, 08:38 PM   #32
dunadan

Quote:
How many military Freemasons are there?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98348

With reference to your thread above,there are good and bad in all walks of life,I will make myself clear I am not against masonry or anything people want to belong to,I am against evil and corruption and people abusing their positions of power.

I am sure most people would like to cut out the middle man whether it be east or west.

At the end of the day people have to make a living,why not buy the opiates of the Afghans and make sure weapons are not sent into Afghanistan,a easy solution,but we know TPTB make to much money from selling weapons and the war corporation,this is the problem.

The puppetmasters create "disorder" so the people will demand "order". The price of "order" always entails a handing over of control and loss of freedom on the part of the citizenry. Out of "chaos" comes "order" - THEIR order - their new WORLD order.

Ordo ab chao. http://www.orwelltoday.com/stagedevents.shtml

I do agree with your post BTW,but until we get to the root of the problems it will stay just the same as it always has been.
I think that we are in agreement here.

I, too, am not against 'masons, just the abuse of power.

Yes the war-machine has to keep turning so as to make money - no matter the price to humanity.

As you say it is 'problem, reaction, solution'.
Old 30-05-2010, 06:56 PM   #33
lightgiver

Default Englisch SS Freikorps Brigade

Of all foreigners in the ranks of the German Wehrmacht during WWII, English and Commonwealth troops were by far one of the most obscure groups to be found. A select few English and Commonwealth troops are known to have served independently in various German Waffen-SS units, and an actual legion unit was formed consisting of English volunteers

The Image removed is a Nazi propaganda poster with a English and Nazi flag side by side from the British SS Freikorps Brigade

A number of English volunteers served in various other German units. For example, in May, 1940, English Volunteers were said to be serving in various units of the Totenkopfverbande, including in the soon to be 3.SS-Panzer-Division Totenkopf. Other members, both before and during the time of the BFC, served in the LAH and in the SS War Correspondents Unit Kurt Eggers.English volunteers served as Hiwis in the Flak detachment of the LAH Division, both being awarded the Iron Cross, 2nd Class. Their story is told in the book, "Gefaehrten Unser Jugend; Die Flak-Abteilung Der Leibstandarte" which gives a detailed account of their experiances.

The "British Free Corps" was the brainchild of John Amery, son of Conservative cabinet minister Leo Amery.

Amery was a staunch anti-Communist who admired the National Socialist doctrines of Nazi Germany. Bedeviled with bankruptcy and money problems, he left England and met the French fascist leader Jacques Doriot. Following the Spanish Civil War, Amery and Doriot travelled together to Austria, Czechoslovakia, Italy and Germany before residing in Vichy France. He pretended to have joined Franco's Nationalists during the Spanish Civil War in 1936, and claimed to have been awarded a medal of honour while serving as an military intelligence officer with the Corpo Truppe Volontarie. Displeased with their mindset, Amery ran foul of the Vichy government. He made several attempts to leave France, but was unsuccessful until September 1942, when Hauptmann Werner Plack brought him to Berlin to speak to the German English Committee. It was at this meeting that Amery suggested that the Germans form a British anti-Bolshevik legion. Adolf Hitler was impressed by Amery and allowed him to remain in Germany as a guest of the Third Reich, where he made a series of pro-German radio broadcasts to Britain.

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-05-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 31-05-2010, 01:44 PM   #34
lightgiver

Default Hitlers henchmen

SS thugs

We are The Mercians

http://www.army.mod.uk/infantry/regiments/mercian.aspx

Of course you are of the slave kind,maybe you should start thinking for yourself INFANT TRY

Kissenger Quotes

In Haig's presence, Kissinger referred pointedly to military men as "dumb, stupid animals to be used" as pawns for foreign policy.

America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests.

Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac.

If Tehran insists on combining the Persian imperial tradition with contemporary Islamic fervor, then a collision with America — and, indeed, with its negotiating partners of the Six — is unavoidable. Iran simply cannot be permitted to fulfill a dream of imperial rule in a region of such importance to the rest of the world.

Hey you wont see the Phoney leaders on the Front line or even at the rear they are usually underground while their slaves carry out their evil dirty work

Last edited by lightgiver; 31-05-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Old 03-07-2010, 07:58 PM   #35
lightgiver

Default BOHEMIA, Rudolf II, HRE, (king of Bohemia 1575–161

BOHEMIA, Rudolf II, HRE, (king of Bohemia 1575–1611), Weißgroschen, 1598, Kuttenberg mint (Kutná Hora, Czech Republic), rampant lion left, rev., crowned double headed eagle,
Old 06-01-2011, 07:24 PM   #36
lightgiver

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...enegro.svg.png

Montenegro (/ˌmɒntɨˈneɪɡroʊ/ or /ˌmɒntɨˈniːɡroʊ/; Montenegrin: Crna Gora, Црна Гора,, meaning "Black Mountain") is a country located in Southeastern Europe. It has a coast on the Adriatic Sea to the south-west and is bordered by Croatia to the west, Bosnia and Herzegovina to the northwest, Serbia to the northeast and Albania to the southeast. Its capital and largest city is Podgorica, while Cetinje is designated as the Prijestonica (Пријестоница), meaning the former Royal Capital City.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...ler_ransom.jpg

In Buddhism, monks and nuns traditionally live by begging for alms, as did the historical Gautama Buddha himself.

In Europe, women from the poorer countries of the continent are sometimes forced by organized gangs to beg in cities in Western Europe such as Barcelona, the proceeds being collected by the gangs

http://www.drysdalejiujitsu.com/word...el-couture.jpg

Begging like other activities has also adapted to the net taking on an "e-panhandling" role. Instead of begging on the streets, cyber panhandlers set up a website where they "beg" for money.

Last edited by lightgiver; 07-01-2011 at 01:21 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:27 PM   #37
lightgiver

Lightbulb MR

Any Loose Change ? Casino Royale

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaken,_not_stirred...I will Make My own thanks.

Quote:

Last edited by lightgiver; 09-02-2011 at 02:33 PM.