Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 01-11-2016, 06:03 AM   #1
375hh

Default missing link

Just a thought ,scientists are always talking about the missing link, the holy grail, the final missing piece of the puzzle of modern man's journey through his evolutionary stages from proto human say 4 mill years ago through to modern man. People might say that Neanderthals are the missing link but it appears that they were bread out of existence because everyone has a small percentage of Neanderthal DNA in them between 1 and 4 percent and existed at the same time as homo sapiens who were the precursor to the modern man.
So I would like to ask the following questions
1 what happened between homo sapiens and modern man?

2 If the scientists have found fossils for all the other stages of mans evolutionary march how come we can't find the so called missing link,one would think that logically there must be more evidence of the pre modern man than the ones 3- 4 even 5 million years ago

3 How come there are so many different human races,and I know some will say its because of changes due to environmental factors,that may be so but ravens are found in many different places with different environments both hot and cold,but they are still all black. A simplistic argument I know, but it still makes one wonder all the same,
well me any way ,Just a thought
375hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:57 AM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by 375hh View Post
Just a thought ,scientists are always talking about the missing link,

2 If the scientists have found fossils evidence of the pre modern man than the ones 3- 4 even 5 million years ago
Like many areas these ideas of human origin are an intentional misdirection from those who control the theories in accepted use ... IMO you can't trust any of it ...

Some believe all major changes were brought about by ET manipulation ,and 'evolution', as the term is commonly used ,doesn't really occur...

Quote:
How come there are so many different human races,and I know some will say its because of changes due to environmental factors,that may be so but ravens are found in many different places with different environments both hot and cold,but they are still all black.
Just searching for a definition of 'race' ... shows it's all hot air ...

race...."In the early 20th century, many anthropologists accepted and taught the belief that biologically distinct races were isomorphic with distinct linguistic, cultural, and social groups..."

and ..."The concept of biological race has declined significantly in frequency of use in physical anthropology...."

So really there are no races ... at first sight it may seem there are black people and white people .. and these differences could have evolved due to different light intensity, (or being a different ET engineered 'line') ...but all humans can breed with one another , and on close inspection there is a complete spectrum of skin colour from very black/ fairly black/ mid black...etc...etc to white.

The term 'species ' on the other hand has a very clear definition , if two creatures can breed together they are said to be from the same species.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:01 AM   #3
fairyprincess

Every Spices is a link. And fossils are actually formed by a process that makes them quite rare.

Its amazing we have any 'links' at all.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:03 AM   #4
fairyprincess

Quote:
Just a thought ,scientists are always talking about the missing link, the holy grail, the final missing piece of the puzzle of modern man's journey through his evolutionary stages from proto human say 4 mill years ago through to modern man. People might say that Neanderthals are the missing link but it appears that they were bread out of existence because everyone has a small percentage of Neanderthal DNA in them between 1 and 4 percent and existed at the same time as homo sapiens who were the precursor to the modern man.
So I would like to ask the following questions

2 If the scientists have found fossils for all the other stages of mans evolutionary march how come we can't find the so called missing link,one would think that logically there must be more evidence of the pre modern man than the ones 3- 4 even 5 million years ago

3 How come there are so many different human races,and I know some will say its because of changes due to environmental factors,that may be so but ravens are found in many different places with different environments both hot and cold,but they are still all black. A simplistic argument I know, but it still makes one wonder all the same,
well me any way ,Just a thought
There is only one race. The human race.

Superficial varitiaions, such as skin coloiur, is a product of minor enviromental variations....
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 11:36 AM   #5
decim

There are no skeletons to prove evolution in humans.

All they have are bone fragments and reconstructed hypotheticals.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 12:04 PM   #6
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Neandathol and Homo Sapiens actually lived together at the same time in history.

They are finding cave art and artifacts to show this, predominantly throughout Europe, that they are not evolutionary aspects but two distinct arms of homo erectus.

Last edited by the mighty zhiba; 01-11-2016 at 12:05 PM.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 01:15 PM   #7
sevenhills

The miss-termed missing link goes back way way further than any hominin.
It would be the last common ancestor between hominins and chimpanzees.
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:51 PM   #8
quietus
Inactive

It's fairly difficult to have a discussion concerning multi regional evolution before someone emerges to stamp out the subject, wheeling out all the same old clichés again and again before finally calling you a racist.
The Chinese themselves believe they are directly descended from Homo Erectus.
quietus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:29 PM   #9
Rogue

I think the term missing link is confusing.

Here's what i believe.

Earth was created by a comic accident of two planets smashing into each other. The new planet formed. The new inhabitants were brought to earth from other solar systems.

The Annunaki arrived some time later and experimented with human and ape DNA. The new creature was born and that creature is modern man.

To me there are no missing links. There is only the result of genetic creation, through experimentation.
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:32 PM   #10
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietus View Post
It's fairly difficult to have a discussion concerning multi regional evolution before someone emerges to stamp out the subject, wheeling out all the same old clichés again and again before finally calling you a racist.
The Chinese themselves believe they are directly descended from Homo Erectus.
Chinese are a mix of homo erectus and the strain known as Denovisian
European are mixed with Neanderthal

Africans just are not mixed.
Old 01-11-2016, 08:37 PM   #11
bluefire

Evolution isn't how humans appeared.
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:39 PM   #12
quietus
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
Chinese are a mix of homo erectus and the strain known as Denovisian
European are mixed with Neanderthal

Africans just are not mixed.
Yeah, I know all this I guess I'm just not allowed to say it before being shot down.
Melenasians carry a lot of Denisovan genes.
quietus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 08:44 PM   #13
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietus View Post
Yeah, I know all this I guess I'm just not allowed to say it before being shot down.
Melenasians carry a lot of Denisovan genes.
There is a massive problem with the PC out of africa theory to say the least
Old 01-11-2016, 08:47 PM   #14
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
Evolution isn't how humans appeared.
Perhaps not. But if we were created then perhaps the evolutionary story was created along with us, with just enough ambiguity to keep us questioning.

Like for instance in a computer game a character may have a backstory, in which case you cannot say that the backstory isn't real in relation to the character.

Last edited by white light; 01-11-2016 at 08:52 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:06 PM   #15
kaito9

There are no missing links. Pre-humans don't exist, those are the skulls and bones of bigfoot, sasquatch, alma, yeti, agogwe science community calls neanderthal, habilis, erectus, denisovans, etc. Humans are crossbreed species with bipedal races of apes. Different races of humans are result of different groups of ET's manipulating genes in different times. Different races of humans are actually 1-3% different. The manipulation, crossing, cutting, splicing of genes resulted in 4000+ odd genetic defects in human race.

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Mykcn--Sw
Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFbByFcqHtQ
kaito9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 09:10 PM   #16
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevenhills View Post
There is a massive problem with the PC out of africa theory to say the least
Unless those who came out of Africa met the Melenasians / Denisovan genes as they moved through Egypt, syria and Europe?

When i went to Kenya in 2010 i had a overwhelming feeling of being home - felt that was more rooted there than ever i have felt in the UK.

i have no idea where our genetics come from, but i don't think that we have ever been told the truth and always felt, as a child that the 'humans evolved from monkeys' was wrong - the mising link always seemed to me to be off world interaction with genes, i think reading Ickes ideas was the first time i read what i had always felt.. Albeit with a lot more depth.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 11:08 PM   #17
decim

How does a holographic monkey evolve.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:12 PM   #18
bluefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
How does a holographic monkey evolve.
Good question
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 10:09 PM   #19
375hh

Default evolution

evolution is change ,if the energy field changes the resulting hologram must also change
375hh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 10:37 PM   #20
the apprentice
Inactive

There is one common denominator that controls our immediate geo position from a static point of view which is never factored into these debates and that is our sun.

But people have always moved around the planet and into other strange environments and over time blend into those new areas to become more physical changes.

The studies of nature when in a foreign land quickly show the results.

Last edited by the apprentice; 02-11-2016 at 10:39 PM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote