Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 31-12-2007, 11:32 AM   #1

Default Microwave Beam Stops Cars Dead

This from the headline section today so they are revealing their ufo stop car engine technology now then given time they seem to forget we have a memory and expose their technologies to us when they think they can get away with it , or maybe its back engineered tech ?
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2007/1...r-stop-02.html
Microwave Beam Stops Cars Dead
Tracy Staedter, Discovery News e-mail

One beam pulsed in a burst lasting just 50 nanoseconds is enough to disrupt a vehicle's electrical system. The radiation can overload wires or damage or upset the car's central microprocessor.

In tests on four vehicles, the researchers were able to disable cars from 10 to 50 feet away.

Such a device could go a long way to save time and lives in places like southern California, where highways stretch uninterrupted for long distances and car chases are common.

"Once they get off the streets, they just go until they run out of gas," said commander Charles "Sid" Heal of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department in Monterey Park, Calif. The department donated test cars for the experiments.

A technology that would shut down a car's computer could not only reduce the number of car chases, but could also allow police officers to intentionally stop a car in a location where the offender might have difficulty running from on foot.

Heal said he would like to see the researchers add a light to beam, so that law enforcers could see where they are directing the beam and offenders would realize that they are on the receiving end of some kind of weapon.

"We can put the visible light on them, and if we don't get compliance, we'll hit them with a device that kills the car," said Heal.

Tatoian thinks that with the proper funding, Eureka Aerospace can shrink the device in less than two years to a 50-pound appliance that looks like a plasma television and can disable cars from 600 feet away.
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-12-2007, 12:01 PM   #2
deca

Hmm very interesting.Thanks
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:49 AM   #3
misscpb
Inactive

Hi

I read posts like this and every time I look at the more and more mobile phone masts etc, you just know what the real reason is for them and humanity. Hopefully we can raise our vibrations to some level or carry crystals whereby this technology cannot affect us.
misscpb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2008, 12:44 AM   #4
lelabear

Default NYC Bermuda Triangle for Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
This from the headline section today so they are revealing their ufo stop car engine technology now then given time they seem to forget we have a memory and expose their technologies to us when they think they can get away with it , or maybe its back engineered tech ?
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/2007/1...r-stop-02.html
Microwave Beam Stops Cars Dead
Tracy Staedter, Discovery News e-mail

One beam pulsed in a burst lasting just 50 nanoseconds is enough to disrupt a vehicle's electrical system. The radiation can overload wires or damage or upset the car's central microprocessor.

In tests on four vehicles, the researchers were able to disable cars from 10 to 50 feet away.

Such a device could go a long way to save time and lives in places like southern California, where highways stretch uninterrupted for long distances and car chases are common.

"Once they get off the streets, they just go until they run out of gas," said commander Charles "Sid" Heal of the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department in Monterey Park, Calif. The department donated test cars for the experiments.

A technology that would shut down a car's computer could not only reduce the number of car chases, but could also allow police officers to intentionally stop a car in a location where the offender might have difficulty running from on foot.

Heal said he would like to see the researchers add a light to beam, so that law enforcers could see where they are directing the beam and offenders would realize that they are on the receiving end of some kind of weapon.

"We can put the visible light on them, and if we don't get compliance, we'll hit them with a device that kills the car," said Heal.

Tatoian thinks that with the proper funding, Eureka Aerospace can shrink the device in less than two years to a 50-pound appliance that looks like a plasma television and can disable cars from 600 feet away.
Perhaps this explains what's going on around the Empire State Building?
Shuttle driver Russell Valeev says his vehicle suddenly
stalled on E. 35th St.

Daily News

In the shadow of the Empire State Building lies an “automotive Bermuda Triangle” - a five-block radius where vehicles mysteriously die.
No one is sure what’s causing it, but all roads appear to lead to the looming giant in our midst -
New York's "automotive Bermuda Triangle"

Posted by David Pescovitz, January 28, 2008 9:47 AM | permalink

Cars are mysteriously dying in a few block radius around New York City's Empire State Building. Many people think the phenomena is caused by the 30+ transmission antennas on the spire of the 102-story building. Officials from the building deny there's a problem. From the New York Daily news:
“We get about 10 to 15 cars stuck near there every day,” said Isaac Leviev, manager of Citywide Towing, the AAA’s exclusive roadside assistance provider from 42nd St. to the Battery. “You pull the car four or five blocks to the west or east and the car starts right up...."

Automotive experts and engineers believe the problem stems from radio frequency interference that’s “jamming” the remote keyless entry systems of cars.

The remote keyless entry systems operate on specific wavelengths assigned by the Federal Communications Commission, which governs the bands and bandwidths of TV, radio, telephone and other transmissions.

The FCC said it has not received any complaints regarding interference affecting autos in midtown, and Empire State Building officials don’t believe the claims.

Perhaps this says it all!

Pretty symbolic stuff. Love the reference to Buffalo...my research has uncovered TONS of illuminati mysticism in that city.

lelabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 01:55 PM   #5
marpat
Inactive

I was under the impression that this sort of device was already employed by the military. I have heard of it being used in Northern Ireland to kill engines in veihcles used by terrorists.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 05:00 PM   #6
greenleaf
Banned

about this Microwave Beam Stops Cars Dead , I know this is a bit off, but I remember I was into a program that most regarded as a bit daft called 'Spooks', the thing is, as well as showing a lot of manipulation in the program, in one episode, I remember some organisation used some kind of technology like this to stop a car driving through a woodland area (sorry I can't remember more).. I just think it's quite weird as they did in the making of the program attempt to keep it real, and to use this in it seemed a little Sci Fi at the time... but now I see it was a warning (<

I am supprised that there isn't a thread dedicated to 'Silent Weapons'... or maybe there is, I just haven't worked out how this search program finds things...this is an enigma in itself

Last edited by greenleaf; 03-02-2008 at 05:03 PM.
greenleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:37 AM   #7
diamond dogs

I remember seeing this on a local news report (prob Look East) about 8 years ago that a man from Earls Barton in Northamptonshire had invented the very same and the Police were interested in it.

Has been in military use for some time i.e Mull Of Kintyre Copter Crash and many other suspicious plane 'crashes'.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2495409.stm

I think the recent episode at Heathrow (where Brown was due to take off that day) could have a possibility too have heard nothing since!
diamond dogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 12:41 PM   #8
deca

Quote:
Has been in military use for some time i.e Mull Of Kintyre Copter Crash and many other suspicious plane 'crashes'.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2495409.stm
Hmm very intresting, strange indeed.

There has been aload of helicopter crashes recently!!!
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is offline   Reply With Quote