Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 29-09-2007, 01:21 PM   #1

Default free energy

http://www.mondovista.com/ homepage
this is the article link below has anyone heard of this guy , or able to reproduce the device ?
http://www.mondovista.com/meyers/
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
soglad

Air powered car:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10653

Yes, and it's a goer!

soglad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 02:40 PM   #3
soap

Burn pure gold for 70 seconds at 6,000 degress celcius and you have yourself a nice little room-temparature superconductor - enough free energy you could ever need.
soap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 04:03 PM   #4
geronimo

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
this is the article link below has anyone heard of this guy , or able to reproduce the device ?
Apparently one experimenter has been able to yield approx. 3-5 volts from a Meyers setup, using neodymium magnets, however, this is not confirmed. The yahoogroups Testatika forum is worth checking out if you are interested in the subject of free energy. The Swiss device created by Paul Baumann raises important questions about resonance, frequency, so-called 'static' electricity' and the possibility of tapping into the Earth's field, the Schumann cavity, by transmitting a signal that resonates with it. Jon de Pew and Edward Leedskalnin may be the key to an alternative understanding of magnetic forces and how they give rise to 'electricity', which is understood in terms of what it does, but not in terms of what it IS. Alternative energy is a big field and there are many aspects to it. Even if you investigate the car industry and learn about suppressed technologies there, then move on to people like Ed Gray, you will quickly learn how individuals are bought off, legally harassed, 'suicided', have 'accidents', are beaten up or blown away with shotguns when they start to threaten the status quo. Call me paranoid if you like, but do the research and you will find the control system alive and kicking. Anything that threatens the monopoly (i.e. Rockefeller, Rothschild interests, big money) - even Tesla fell foul of this, and according to recent info, he was involved with the Rockefellers designing advanced vacuum tube radio circuits under the name 'Terbo' His work was stolen by the Russians, plagiarised by Marconi, his laboratory in New York was burned to the ground and, after his final contribution, (probably to the Philadelphia Experiment) he was strangled. We hear 'old age'. I strongly suspect otherwise, and it's a joke to hear about the military acquiring (through extremely dubious means) a trunkload of his documents that subsequently 'disappear in the pipeline' according to them. Give me a break. What they did was to use his genius to produce lovely 'death ray' beam weapons, when the same technology could be used to produce free energy. He achieved it with his converted Pierce Arrow automobile, (negotiated with the Navy, and revealed to his nephew), and we should hardly be surprised that the whole matter has been suppressed.
There's so much more, hydrogen, plasma, water-driven cars, Bedini's remarkable work, the public is treated like mushrooms - feed them bullshit and keep them in the dark, we don't know diddly squat and that's just the way 'they' want it.

geronimo

Last edited by geronimo; 12-10-2007 at 04:05 PM. Reason: spelling mistake
geronimo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 03:51 AM   #5
stelios
Banned

has anyone tried this at home?
stelios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 11:16 AM   #6
aitch
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by soap View Post
Burn pure gold for 70 seconds at 6,000 degress celcius and you have yourself a nice little room-temparature superconductor - enough free energy you could ever need.
How does heating Gold release Energy ??
aitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2007, 02:24 PM   #7
garth

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
I have not heard of this guy before, funny just yesterday I was searching for a Tesla document that detailed collecting "free" electricity form the ether using a wire and a grounding peg, I had saved the link somewhere, but now can't find it. I was going to set it up to run my laptop.

I also have plans to build a browns gas generator that I am going to use to power a 5.5hp honda (petrol) motor using an LPG gas conversion kit. Just getting the materials together now.

Might give this meyers stuff ago as the patent looks quite detailed.

Thanks for the link
Old 11-05-2010, 02:02 AM   #8
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zn2tGyGlTw
Quite interesting indeed!

Im sure there are NATURAL WAYS to get energy but due to the GREEDINESS of the world,you probably wont see very much on this front!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:18 AM   #9
apollo_gnomon
Banned

Quote:
Water Fuel Related Discovery:
Kanzius, later that year, stated that the same RF transmitter has the ability to actually make salt water catch fire. This revelation took place accidentally while he was trying to know if these radio waves can be used to desalinize water. He said that they were experimenting for something that might desalinize saltwater rather than an energy source, and the more they try, the saltwater gets hotter until it caught fire. At that point, this method can't be used as an energy source because it used more energy to generate the waves than the energy of the burning gas.

He didn't say that his finding would replace oil as an energy source and only described it as “interesting“.
Emphasis added
http://www.waterfuelcarengine.com/john-kanzius.html

Its an interesting addition to the ways to dissociate water into H2 and O2, but it'll take a lot of electricity to make it that way. Probably more than conventional electrolysis, but I've never read how much wattage he was pushing through his 14mHz transmitter.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:28 AM   #10
noewhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitch View Post
I'm not quite sure either... Still reading:

The Properties Of Monatomic Gold By Reg Presley

As for the water fuel, Joe Cell

I'm no pro.

Last edited by noewhan; 12-05-2010 at 02:29 AM.
noewhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 02:57 AM   #11
h2pogo
Inactive

I never heard of Roy Meyers before..Thanks for the info
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2010, 08:45 PM   #12
phildee3

Related to Stan?

New to me too.
Old 17-05-2010, 05:45 PM   #13
rodin
Banned

You tube or it never happened

I don't think ever we will get 'free' energy from the vacuum - whats wrong with the stuff from the Sun? Sun does not charge
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2010, 06:06 AM   #14
moving finger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aitch View Post
And how long does it take to 'pay back' the energy you used to heat gold to 6000 degrees for that long?
moving finger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2010, 08:43 PM   #15
sentiao

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelios View Post
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2Zn2tGyGlTw
He didn't find a fuel, he just combined the process of extracting hydrogen and igniting it.

What he doesn't tell you is how much Watt his radio frequency generator uses. An engine is capable of running on it's own with just fuel. In this experiment the salt water is Not fueling the radio frequency generator.

How is no one noticing this fundamental flaw? When I stick water in a microwave and turn it on, the water heats up. Does that make water a fuel?

Last edited by sentiao; 13-06-2010 at 08:46 PM.
sentiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 09:56 PM   #16
pezza19

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentiao View Post
He didn't find a fuel, he just combined the process of extracting hydrogen and igniting it.

What he doesn't tell you is how much Watt his radio frequency generator uses. An engine is capable of running on it's own with just fuel. In this experiment the salt water is Not fueling the radio frequency generator.

How is no one noticing this fundamental flaw? When I stick water in a microwave and turn it on, the water heats up. Does that make water a fuel?
Is it breaking the 1st law of thermodynamics?, I'm no scientist but, the energy he is creating from turning the generator is going to be less or mabye quite alot less than the energy he is using to seperate the hydrogen, as energy will be lost in splitting the hydrogen, and also light and heat, and carbon.

At first I was like hmmm is he just using the radio to excite the water allowing it to burn by itself, but it would appear it needds a constant bombardment of radio waves to keep the hydrogen seperating.

It's really no different to electrolysis, beside the fact he's beaming energy wirelessly into the water instead of putting electric through metal.

it does have other applications obviously but, as for becoming a fuel source.. water can be used yes but this way no.
pezza19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2010, 12:31 AM   #17
apollo_gnomon
Banned

meanwhile, if you just need to charge some batteries for your TOS phaser....

apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote