"Is there any concrete evidence that Hawaii actually exist?"
rustyshackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #5262
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyshackleford View Post
My name is Rusty, Rusty Shackleford.

"Is there any concrete evidence that Hawaii actually exist?"
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Rusty!
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 02:03 PM   #5263
tala32

hello, tala here
tala32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:19 PM   #5264
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tala32 View Post
hello, tala here
And a very warm welcome to you too, dear Tala.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:09 AM   #5265
trustno11013

Thumbs up Hi im new :)

Hi, there I have been a fan of David's work and this forum for a few years now. Thought it was time I finally joined. looking forward to participating. As my screen name suggests I like the X files/Dr Who/ scifi. Im interested in just about all the subject covered here.

Last edited by trustno11013; 04-06-2013 at 10:10 AM. Reason: missed something out
trustno11013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #5266
trustno11013

Default Hey!

....and I'm very awake. I started reading DI when i was having a bit of a rough patch and it opened my eyes to much, gave me a lot of answers and a strange kind of reassurance that it was the world that was strange and upside down and not me.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:36 PM   #5267
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustno11013 View Post
Hi, there I have been a fan of David's work and this forum for a few years now. Thought it was time I finally joined. looking forward to participating. As my screen name suggests I like the X files/Dr Who/ scifi. Im interested in just about all the subject covered here.
A very warm welcome to the forum.

Glad you finally decided to join up. Lots of good people here.
Old 04-06-2013, 02:50 PM   #5268
frenchonionsoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Never mind, first time is the best

Welcome
Thank you
frenchonionsoup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 02:52 PM   #5269
frenchonionsoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by white horse View Post
Great username lol!

Nah it gets better with age
Thank's love French onion soup lol

Hope it will lol
Old 04-06-2013, 02:53 PM   #5270
frenchonionsoup

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion View Post
A very warm welcome to the forum.
Thank you Nice to be here been looking around the site since last year !
Old 04-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #5271
dancing bear

Default Alarm clock just buzzed

Hi All
I have been lurking for a while and been following this stuff for the last four years or so, UFO and 9.11 were my awakening and have been astonished by how big the web is and how long its been spinning for to the point its totally out of control !
I guess David will need my help if we are to save the world from the little boys in short pants so here I am.
I intend to donate to The Voice tomorrow.
I have been spreading the word at every opportunity and waking up all I can without appearing to be a nutter as so many are fast asleep.
That said I have met many or at least a few that on to the reality well ahead of me.
I am going to Builderberg on Saturday as I want to hit the ground running.

Do you guys out there feel that people are awakening(IDo) ?
Good to be hear I think
Dancing bear
dancing bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 09:06 PM   #5272
tiakocom

Default Awakening still

Hi all, I think I've always been awake but like many just been scared to accept it, to say David icke was a major part would be a lie since I've always felt somethings did not make sense but I just never wanted to face it but don't think I can keep lying to myself. I have one question how do you cope with the world once you realize you been living a lie? I wont lie I have used alcohol to cope simply because it can be hard to readjust to the new reality, any way enough ranting from me
tiakocom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 01:44 AM   #5273
littlemissy

Hello!
I have been visiting this website & forum for quite a while now & have finally plucked up the courage to join. My experience echoes many of those here - been going through some stuff since around 2010 which led me to this site & a few others. It has been a huge source of comfort & reassurance for me to realise that there are other people experiencing what I now know to be a spiritual awakening. Looking forward to participating & sharing on this journey x
littlemissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 08:17 AM   #5274
trustno11013

Default thanks for the welcome

when I read David's books it was very exciting and jaw dropping because i had felt the way he does about the world almost all my life. Almost a mirror in some aspects. I feel like I've taken the blue pill now LOL. Yes i think more and more people are awake, in my friend all around me. Ive recently been made aware that a number of friends i would never have picked as awake have confided they feel the same. Quite astonished in one case. Its nice to have company.

how do i cope with new awakening? I meditate a lot an live in the moment. I also read a lot of Echart Tolle.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:28 AM   #5275
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing bear View Post
Hi All
I have been lurking for a while and been following this stuff for the last four years or so, UFO and 9.11 were my awakening and have been astonished by how big the web is and how long its been spinning for to the point its totally out of control !
I guess David will need my help if we are to save the world from the little boys in short pants so here I am.
I intend to donate to The Voice tomorrow.
I have been spreading the word at every opportunity and waking up all I can without appearing to be a nutter as so many are fast asleep.
That said I have met many or at least a few that on to the reality well ahead of me.
I am going to Builderberg on Saturday as I want to hit the ground running.

Do you guys out there feel that people are awakening(IDo) ?
Good to be hear I think
Dancing bear
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Dancing Bear!
Old 05-06-2013, 08:29 AM   #5276
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiakocom View Post
Hi all, I think I've always been awake but like many just been scared to accept it, to say David icke was a major part would be a lie since I've always felt somethings did not make sense but I just never wanted to face it but don't think I can keep lying to myself. I have one question how do you cope with the world once you realize you been living a lie? I wont lie I have used alcohol to cope simply because it can be hard to readjust to the new reality, any way enough ranting from me
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Tiakocom.
Old 05-06-2013, 08:30 AM   #5277
knightofalbion

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
Hello!
I have been visiting this website & forum for quite a while now & have finally plucked up the courage to join. My experience echoes many of those here - been going through some stuff since around 2010 which led me to this site & a few others. It has been a huge source of comfort & reassurance for me to realise that there are other people experiencing what I now know to be a spiritual awakening. Looking forward to participating & sharing on this journey x
A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Littlemissy.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:44 AM   #5278
loderlive

Hello and welcome to the forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
Hello!

People that say, these creatures are imaginary. Then why are we able to eat them.

Freemasons worship the "great architect" of the fake reality enslaving them.

Use your light, and head in the darkness, I don't fear the unknown.
loderlive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #5279
firstandlast
Banned

Opps, i made myself welcome before introducing myself .

Hope to meet some new online friends who share in the similar things as i do...

Iam a 32 year old male from london , a gardener by trade and im into ufo's and bloodline families, and other things which i wont bore you with but will happily talk about if you ask lol..
firstandlast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:51 PM   #5280
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstandlast View Post
Opps, i made myself welcome before introducing myself .

Hope to meet some new online friends who share in the similar things as i do...

Iam a 32 year old male from london , a gardener by trade and im into ufo's and bloodline families, and other things which i wont bore you with but will happily talk about if you ask lol..
I don't usually venture out here but welcome to the forum
Do you know anything about organic gardening? I'm sure some members will appreciate the topic. We are striving to be self-sufficient that means having a veg patch or two if they have a garden.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote