Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 02-09-2018, 10:34 AM   #421
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
except that's patently untrue because much of the information being shared is new information coming out all the time

so for example with health issues it often takes about 40 years to build up a body of evidence that proves conclusively that a substance is harmful

many so called 'conspiracy theorists' have said for years that monsantos roundup is harmful to living things and that monsanto has an agenda

recently a court case ruled that a gardener was indeed given non hodgkins lymphoma by the roundup he was exposed to

The world health organisation had to admit that roundup is 'probably carcinogenic' because tests on animal cells have shown it to be so but obviously you can't test it on humans so it becomes difficult to get that 'definately carcinogenic' label but that doesn't mean that the rest of us have to wait around for that verdict

That information gets shared around as new research comes in.

also the independent media gives a platform to many whistleblowers which is why it knows things before they are reported in the lamestream corporate media for example we knew about saville before he died and the corporate media finally reported on it. We knew about the CIA backed coup in iran in 1953 before the US government finally declassified files in recent years to prove it so

Lots of information is out there but not in the mainstream and the independent media is scouring places for that information and also listening to insiders who are sharing that information
Independant media? what about controlled opposition? what if they are created with the express purpose of deceiving you? what if they give a few facts mixed with a lot of shit to throw you off the scent? I find it odd that you go on about controlled opposition and can put your trust in some people so easily.

I have went onto various truther websites over time and found that what they often do is to cut and paste from each other, so this shared information is generally from once source that cant be verified (not suspicious is it, lol). Im quite certain that a lot of information from whistle blowers is frabrication. All you need is a person with some basic knowledge of say freemasonry, enough to sound authentic, but who will then introduce all sorts of other junk, stuff they know people expect to hear or want to hear, and then people think they have been given inside information when they have really been duped. There are lost of groups out there who would love to destroy freemasonry, or if not destroy to hide within it.

I get it about the health stuff and agree but you cant say that because such a thing applies to one situation then it has to apply to all others. The truth is that big business is often keen to get products on the market without full testing and things may seem safe in the short term but have long term problems. I wouldnt be shocked if some were happy to sell dodgy products as long as they make a packet.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 04:43 PM   #422
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Independant media? what about controlled opposition? what if they are created with the express purpose of deceiving you? what if they give a few facts mixed with a lot of shit to throw you off the scent? I find it odd that you go on about controlled opposition and can put your trust in some people so easily.

I have went onto various truther websites over time and found that what they often do is to cut and paste from each other, so this shared information is generally from once source that cant be verified (not suspicious is it, lol). Im quite certain that a lot of information from whistle blowers is frabrication. All you need is a person with some basic knowledge of say freemasonry, enough to sound authentic, but who will then introduce all sorts of other junk, stuff they know people expect to hear or want to hear, and then people think they have been given inside information when they have really been duped. There are lost of groups out there who would love to destroy freemasonry, or if not destroy to hide within it.
oh for sure there are bad actors out there who 'poison the well' and this is why you should cross reference things as much as you can

so david has a pretty extensive view of the situation. If you read his book 'the perception deception' for example he covers a vast range of subject areas

There are many great authors out there but they tend to have a speciality area where as david is more of a generalist who knows about a lot of areas and as a result can then connect them up and see them within the context of a larger picture

So if we have a supposition for example that there is a secretive cabal who are planning to create a world government run by them and that they have plans to depopulate the planet and then enslave it under a SMART grid technocracy we need to be looking at diverse areas in which to test that supposition

That's what david is doing by looking at all the areas he does in his research and also with the headlines of this website

As time goes on and all these elements fall into place we have a situation where more and more arrows point towards something being true

As you learn more and more about the connections between people and as you observe their behaviours and listen to their statements you can begin to get an idea of the lay of the land and the more attuned you become to that the more adept you become at reading situations because you essentially come to understand the game plan and once you understand that you can even predict things a lot of the time because you know where it is they are planning to take us next as per their agenda

That can take years of research to have that kind of clarity of vision

Quote:
I get it about the health stuff and agree but you cant say that because such a thing applies to one situation then it has to apply to all others. The truth is that big business is often keen to get products on the market without full testing and things may seem safe in the short term but have long term problems. I wouldnt be shocked if some were happy to sell dodgy products as long as they make a packet.
I don't agree with the profit motive argument. Sure that might be true of target driven mid level management but at the top they have agendas and sometimes they even tell you what their agendas are. Othertimes whistleblowers tell us and othertimes it is the moves people make that shows their hand
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-09-2018 at 04:49 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 05:01 PM   #423
JustMe418

Quote:
oh for sure there are bad actors out there who 'poison the well' and this is why you should cross reference things as much as you can

so david has a pretty extensive view of the situation. If you read his book 'the perception deception' for example he covers a vast range of subject areas

There are many great authors out there but they tend to have a speciality area where as david is more of a generalist who knows about a lot of areas and as a result can then connect them up

So if we have a supposition for example that there is a secretive cabal who are planning to create a world government run by them and that they have plans to depopulate the planet and then enslave it under a SMART grid technocracy we need to be looking at diverse areas in which to test that supposition

That's what david is doing by looking at all the areas he does in his research and also with the headlines of this website

As time goes on and all these elements fall into place we have a situation where more and more arrows point towards something being true

As you learn more and more about the connections between people and as you observe their behaviours and listen to their statements you can begin to get an idea of the lay of the land and the more attuned you become to that the more adept you become at reading situations because you essentially come to understand the game plan and once you understand that you can even predict things a lot of the time because you know where it is they are planning to take us next as per their agenda

That can take years of research to have that kind of clarity of vision

I don't agree with the profit motive argument. Sure that might be true of target driven mid level management but at the top they have agendas and sometimes they even tell you what their agendas are. Othertimes whistleblowers tell us
Of course you dont agree with them just being greedy fatcats. Doesnt fit in with the more exciting view they they are out to get you.

People in the establishment are connected regardles of whether they are freemasons or not. They go to the same schools and clubs, etc. I agree that a secret group of people could conspire to dominate nations but again, you dont need freemasonry for that. To lay the blame for all of this at the door of freemasonry is just bogus and shoddy. In fact it would serve the real perpetrators really well as it would mean the attention was directed at somebody else, another large organisation where they may have infiltrators hiding behind a charitable insituation.

What is clear is that you have absolutely no intetion of admitting that freemasonry does aspire to good values, which Im sure you actually agree with if you studied them, but instead continue to hold out on the abject lie that all freemasons are guilty for the crimes of a few. Like I asked before which you didnt answer, would you hold the average catholic accountable for the sins of the church? same goes for any other group. Good and bad exist in all things.

Davids view is based on what he has read rather than what he knows himself. He also has a bit of a habit of taking the worst case scenario and acting like that is the norm. Lets not forget, he doesnt know for sure what goes on so he doesnt really know the truth and therefore cant have formed a view that is completely accurate, especially as his anti-masonic bias is clear to see. I have read at least 3 of his books so know what he writes. Was actually tempted to get his latest book but thought it might be another repitition like the others seemed to be. Only a person who has seen both sides of a situation can really make an impartial assessement, not a person who is speculating based on possibly corrupt or false information.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:55 PM   #424
Oreironstar

Quote:
Of course you dont agree with them just being greedy fatcats. Doesnt fit in with the more exciting view they they are out to get you.

People in the establishment are connected regardles of whether they are freemasons or not. They go to the same schools and clubs, etc. I agree that a secret group of people could conspire to dominate nations but again, you dont need freemasonry for that. To lay the blame for all of this at the door of freemasonry is just bogus and shoddy. In fact it would serve the real perpetrators really well as it would mean the attention was directed at somebody else, another large organisation where they may have infiltrators hiding behind a charitable insituation.

What is clear is that you have absolutely no intetion of admitting that freemasonry does aspire to good values, which Im sure you actually agree with if you studied them, but instead continue to hold out on the abject lie that all freemasons are guilty for the crimes of a few. Like I asked before which you didnt answer, would you hold the average catholic accountable for the sins of the church? same goes for any other group. Good and bad exist in all things.

Davids view is based on what he has read rather than what he knows himself. He also has a bit of a habit of taking the worst case scenario and acting like that is the norm. Lets not forget, he doesnt know for sure what goes on so he doesnt really know the truth and therefore cant have formed a view that is completely accurate, especially as his anti-masonic bias is clear to see. I have read at least 3 of his books so know what he writes. Was actually tempted to get his latest book but thought it might be another repitition like the others seemed to be. Only a person who has seen both sides of a situation can really make an impartial assessement, not a person who is speculating based on possibly corrupt or false information.
If the Bogeyman doubles down and works sundays to help others through hard times....might as well forget hes the Bogeyman then as hes partly doing some good in a small way .......as he terrorises the fearful......
Oreironstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #425
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:

People in the establishment are connected regardles of whether they are freemasons or not. They go to the same schools and clubs, etc. I agree that a secret group of people could conspire to dominate nations but again, you dont need freemasonry for that.
there is a network of secret societies but freemasonry is probably the largest umbrella organisation

Quote:
To lay the blame for all of this at the door of freemasonry is just bogus and shoddy.
unless of course freemasony a religious order according to manley p hall or what i would call a magical order does indeed have a global agenda

maybe as a low down minion you are just not privy to that agenda and are not knowledgable about the wider conspiracy to be able to discearn that agenda

Quote:
In fact it would serve the real perpetrators really well as it would mean the attention was directed at somebody else, another large organisation where they may have infiltrators hiding behind a charitable insituation.

What is clear is that you have absolutely no intetion of admitting that freemasonry does aspire to good values,
i think you should judge people by what they do not what they say because if you ask a murdering psychopath if they are a murdering psychopath they will say 'no, i'm a great guy'

Quote:
which Im sure you actually agree with if you studied them, but instead continue to hold out on the abject lie that all freemasons are guilty for the crimes of a few. Like I asked before which you didnt answer, would you hold the average catholic accountable for the sins of the church? same goes for any other group. Good and bad exist in all things.
that's a bad example because i see the catholic church as being part of the conspiracy too

i see the NWO being controlled through the vatican city which has a solar phallic obelisk in the middle of st marks square and through washington district of columbia which has the washington monument obelisk and londons square mile banking district which has cleopatras needle

Those three areas are all seperate legal enclaves from the countries they are located within. They are essentially protected from investigation from the national police. They contain freemasonic headquarters and they represent the administrative head of the NWO, its religious centre and also its banking district or to put it into language a freemason might understand: the head, the heart and the generative organs

Quote:
Davids view is based on what he has read rather than what he knows himself. He also has a bit of a habit of taking the worst case scenario and acting like that is the norm. Lets not forget, he doesnt know for sure what goes on
no YOU don't know for sure what's going on but you can't speak for people who are more informed than you
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 16-09-2018, 11:49 AM   #426
iamawaveofthesea

Psychoactive brew to go to the otherworld to commune with the 'gods'...

World's oldest brewery discovered, was making beer 13,000 years ago
By James Rogers | Fox News

Researchers from the U.S. and Israel have found evidence of the world’s oldest beer-making in an Israeli cave.

Scientists studied three 13,000-year-old stone mortars uncovered in the Raqefet Cave near what is now the Israeli city of Haifa. Residues confirmed that the mortars were used for brewing of wheat and barley, as well as for food storage.

Experts from Stanford University and the University of Haifa participated in the research. “This accounts for the oldest record of man-made alcohol in the world,” said Li Liu, a professor of Chinese archaeology at Stanford, in a statement.

The cave formed part of a prehistoric graveyard used by the Natufian people, providing a clue to beer’s role in their culture. Experts believe that the Natufians brewed beer as part of ritual feasts that honored the dead. “This discovery indicates that making alcohol was not necessarily a result of agricultural surplus production, but it was developed for ritual purposes and spiritual needs, at least to some extent, prior to agriculture,” said Liu.

The research, published in the Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, notes that the earliest bread remains discovered were recently uncovered from a Natufian site in Jordan. The bread remains could be between 11,600 and 14,600 years old, according to Liu, who says that beer findings could be from 11,700 to 13,700 years ago.

The Natufians likely used a three-stage brewing process that first turned the starch of wheat or barley into starch. The malt would then be mashed or heated and then left to ferment with airborne wild yeast.

Prehistoric beer, however, was quite unlike our modern brews, according to Jiajing Wang, a doctoral student at Stanford and co-author of the study. The Natufian brew was most likely a “multi-ingredient concoction like porridge or thin gruel,” the research says.

The prehistoric brewery is the latest fascinating archaeological find in Israel. Earlier this year, an international team of researchers announced the discovery of the earliest modern human fossil outside of Africa at Misliya Cave on Mt. Carmel in northern Israel. Dated between 175,000 and 200,000 years ago, the jawbone indicates that modern humans left the continent of Africa at least 50,000 years earlier than previously thought.

In 2015, researchers also found a partial human skull in a cave in Northern Israel dating from around 55,000 years ago. The fossil remains have been linked to migration of humans from Africa to Europe.
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/...years-ago.html
Old 04-10-2018, 09:04 PM   #427
iamawaveofthesea

SNAKE KINGS hey?!

Lost Treasures of the Maya Snake King part 1

Old 22-10-2018, 09:39 PM   #428
iamawaveofthesea

Study reveals the Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic energy
July 31, 2018 by Anastasia Komarova, ITMO University

An international research group has applied methods of theoretical physics to investigate the electromagnetic response of the Great Pyramid to radio waves. Scientists predicted that under resonance conditions, the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in its internal chambers and under the base. The research group plans to use these theoretical results to design nanoparticles capable of reproducing similar effects in the optical range. Such nanoparticles may be used, for example, to develop sensors and highly efficient solar cells. The study was published in the Journal of Applied Physics.

While Egyptian pyramids are surrounded by many myths and legends, researchers have little scientifically reliable information about their physical properties. Physicists recently took an interest in how the Great Pyramid would interact with electromagnetic waves of a resonant length. Calculations showed that in the resonant state, the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in the its internal chambers as well as under its base, where the third unfinished chamber is located.

These conclusions were derived on the basis of numerical modeling and analytical methods of physics. The researchers first estimated that resonances in the pyramid can be induced by radio waves with a length ranging from 200 to 600 meters. Then they made a model of the electromagnetic response of the pyramid and calculated the extinction cross section. This value helps to estimate which part of the incident wave energy can be scattered or absorbed by the pyramid under resonant conditions. Finally, for the same conditions, the scientists obtained the electromagnetic field distribution inside the pyramid.

In order to explain the results, the scientists conducted a multipole analysis. This method is widely used in physics to study the interaction between a complex object and electromagnetic field. The object scattering the field is replaced by a set of simpler sources of radiation: multipoles. The collection of multipole radiation coincides with the field scattering by an entire object. Therefore, knowing the type of each multipole, it is possible to predict and explain the distribution and configuration of the scattered fields in the whole system.

The Great Pyramid attracted the researchers while they were studying the interaction between light and dielectric nanoparticles. The scattering of light by nanoparticles depends on their size, shape and refractive index of the source material. Varying these parameters, it is possible to determine the resonance scattering regimes and use them to develop devices for controlling light at the nanoscale.

"Egyptian pyramids have always attracted great attention. We as scientists were interested in them as well, so we decided to look at the Great Pyramid as a particle dissipating radio waves resonantly. Due to the lack of information about the physical properties of the pyramid, we had to use some assumptions. For example, we assumed that there are no unknown cavities inside, and the building material with the properties of an ordinary limestone is evenly distributed in and out of the pyramid. With these assumptions made, we obtained interesting results that can find important practical applications," says Dr. Sc. Andrey Evlyukhin, scientific supervisor and coordinator of the research.

Now, the scientists plan to use the results to reproduce similar effects at the nanoscale. "Choosing a material with suitable electromagnetic properties, we can obtain pyramidal nanoparticles with a promise for practical application in nanosensors and effective solar cells," says Polina Kapitainova, Ph.D., a member of the Faculty of Physics and Technology of ITMO University.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-07-reveal...focus.html#jCp
Old 23-10-2018, 05:02 AM   #429
screamingeagle

that's not new......but good post

i to think that pyramids have multi purposes
Old 29-10-2018, 05:11 PM   #430
iamawaveofthesea

There has been a massive fire in brazils national museum that has destroyed thousands of priceless artifacts

among the damaged items are the oldest bones found in south america which have been named 'luzia' after the bones named 'lucy' found in ethiopia

Makes me wonder if the fire was created to cover up any history of the americas that some people might want to remain concealed from public view...

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-10-2018 at 05:11 PM.
Old 29-10-2018, 08:43 PM   #431
screamingeagle

Quote:
There has been a massive fire in brazils national museum that has destroyed thousands of priceless artifacts

among the damaged items are the oldest bones found in south america which have been named 'luzia' after the bones named 'lucy' found in ethiopia

Makes me wonder if the fire was created to cover up any history of the americas that some people might want to remain concealed from public view...
Well the basic of all secrecy and suppresion of the elite is coverd up history

either way it plays into their handa.....for now
Old 30-10-2018, 01:33 PM   #432
JustMe418

Quote:

But if they were in a museum there will be pics and recorded of those items so even if the objects are lost their history may be preserved.
Old 30-10-2018, 01:46 PM   #433
JustMe418

Quote:
Study reveals the Great Pyramid of Giza can focus electromagnetic energy
July 31, 2018 by Anastasia Komarova, ITMO University

An international research group has applied methods of theoretical physics to investigate the electromagnetic response of the Great Pyramid to radio waves. Scientists predicted that under resonance conditions, the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in its internal chambers and under the base. The research group plans to use these theoretical results to design nanoparticles capable of reproducing similar effects in the optical range. Such nanoparticles may be used, for example, to develop sensors and highly efficient solar cells. The study was published in the Journal of Applied Physics.

While Egyptian pyramids are surrounded by many myths and legends, researchers have little scientifically reliable information about their physical properties. Physicists recently took an interest in how the Great Pyramid would interact with electromagnetic waves of a resonant length. Calculations showed that in the resonant state, the pyramid can concentrate electromagnetic energy in the its internal chambers as well as under its base, where the third unfinished chamber is located.

These conclusions were derived on the basis of numerical modeling and analytical methods of physics. The researchers first estimated that resonances in the pyramid can be induced by radio waves with a length ranging from 200 to 600 meters. Then they made a model of the electromagnetic response of the pyramid and calculated the extinction cross section. This value helps to estimate which part of the incident wave energy can be scattered or absorbed by the pyramid under resonant conditions. Finally, for the same conditions, the scientists obtained the electromagnetic field distribution inside the pyramid.

In order to explain the results, the scientists conducted a multipole analysis. This method is widely used in physics to study the interaction between a complex object and electromagnetic field. The object scattering the field is replaced by a set of simpler sources of radiation: multipoles. The collection of multipole radiation coincides with the field scattering by an entire object. Therefore, knowing the type of each multipole, it is possible to predict and explain the distribution and configuration of the scattered fields in the whole system.

The Great Pyramid attracted the researchers while they were studying the interaction between light and dielectric nanoparticles. The scattering of light by nanoparticles depends on their size, shape and refractive index of the source material. Varying these parameters, it is possible to determine the resonance scattering regimes and use them to develop devices for controlling light at the nanoscale.

"Egyptian pyramids have always attracted great attention. We as scientists were interested in them as well, so we decided to look at the Great Pyramid as a particle dissipating radio waves resonantly. Due to the lack of information about the physical properties of the pyramid, we had to use some assumptions. For example, we assumed that there are no unknown cavities inside, and the building material with the properties of an ordinary limestone is evenly distributed in and out of the pyramid. With these assumptions made, we obtained interesting results that can find important practical applications," says Dr. Sc. Andrey Evlyukhin, scientific supervisor and coordinator of the research.

Now, the scientists plan to use the results to reproduce similar effects at the nanoscale. "Choosing a material with suitable electromagnetic properties, we can obtain pyramidal nanoparticles with a promise for practical application in nanosensors and effective solar cells," says Polina Kapitainova, Ph.D., a member of the Faculty of Physics and Technology of ITMO University.

Read more at: https://phys.org/news/2018-07-reveal...focus.html#jCp
I watched a documentary where some engineer (cant remember his background) claims the pyramids was used as a power source. The power was apparently produced by combining two chemicals poured down the airshafts (which apparently contain chemical traces in them) into one of the chambers. It is also claimed it could have produced hydro power by water entering the rough grotto at the bottom and striking the base of the pyramid. Forgot the detail but Im sure its on the net somewhere. The rough state of the grotto and the pyramid base could apparently be a result of this pressure pounding
Old 30-10-2018, 04:09 PM   #434
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I watched a documentary where some engineer (cant remember his background) claims the pyramids was used as a power source. The power was apparently produced by combining two chemicals poured down the airshafts (which apparently contain chemical traces in them) into one of the chambers. It is also claimed it could have produced hydro power by water entering the rough grotto at the bottom and striking the base of the pyramid. Forgot the detail but Im sure its on the net somewhere. The rough state of the grotto and the pyramid base could apparently be a result of this pressure pounding
yeah i've heard the theory of water being used through the pyramid to generate energy

the large blocks above the kings chamber are not arranged to provide sturctural support but imo to act as an amplifier

the chamber is made of granite which of course contains crystals that are good for resonance

just as the freemasons resurrect their initiates to the morning star the kings chamber sarcophagus may have been used for initiations to impact the consciousness of the initiate

when one pharoah died his funeral may have doubled as the coronation of the next king who may have astral projected into the stars to be crowned by the celestial hierarchy

perhaps the 'sarcophagus' was originally covered at times also with a membrane which could have been used with fine dust to create cymatic patterns caused by the resonance of the chamber at different times which would create patterns caused by the stars to produce an alphabet of the stars
Old 30-10-2018, 07:41 PM   #435
JustMe418

Quote:
yeah i've heard the theory of water being used through the pyramid to generate energy

the large blocks above the kings chamber are not arranged to provide sturctural support but imo to act as an amplifier

the chamber is made of granite which of course contains crystals that are good for resonance

just as the freemasons resurrect their initiates to the morning star the kings chamber sarcophagus may have been used for initiations to impact the consciousness of the initiate

when one pharoah died his funeral may have doubled as the coronation of the next king who may have astral projected into the stars to be crowned by the celestial hierarchy

perhaps the 'sarcophagus' was originally covered at times also with a membrane which could have been used with fine dust to create cymatic patterns caused by the resonance of the chamber at different times which would create patterns caused by the stars to produce an alphabet of the stars

According to the works of Edgay Caye, the empty sarcophagus is meant to symbolise that at completion of the journey there will be no more death.
Old 30-10-2018, 09:29 PM   #436
screamingeagle

i think water was used as its a great guide of electric current.....

there is alot in aincent structures

combine knowledge of Tesla,Carl Munck and Thunderbolts.info and wow.....
Old 31-10-2018, 09:48 AM   #437
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
According to the works of Edgay Caye, the empty sarcophagus is meant to symbolise that at completion of the journey there will be no more death.
the immortality of the soul
Old 07-11-2018, 11:05 AM   #438
JustMe418

Quote:
the immortality of the soul
While living on earth too.

Jews also have a tradition of reincarnation and when a rabbi was asked what body would live for ever if we have many his reply was that the last one, which was the only perfect one, will live.
Old 07-11-2018, 07:31 PM   #439
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
While living on earth too.

Jews also have a tradition of reincarnation and when a rabbi was asked what body would live for ever if we have many his reply was that the last one, which was the only perfect one, will live.
wait hold the press!!!

you're saying the jews and freemasons share similar beliefs????
Old 13-11-2018, 03:59 PM   #440
iamawaveofthesea

Outside the Circle: The Ancient Stonehenge Landscape – A Wider Perspective
RiseEarth 11:26 AM human history

by Maria Wheatley; Ancient Origins

Stonehenge stands on the windswept Salisbury Plain reminding us of the engineering, astronomical, and mathematical skills of our distant ancestors. Undoubtedly, Stonehenge is recognised worldwide as one of Britain’s most iconic stone circles. Yet, Stonehenge is a part of a much wider ceremonial landscape that contains some of the most enigmatic and mysterious monuments ever constructed. Stonehenge has its origins rooted in antiquity. Around 10,000 years ago the Mesolithic peoples of Salisbury Plain created a thriving community close to where Stonehenge would eventually stand some five thousand years later.

Totem poles or temple structure?

In the old visitor’s car park next to Stonehenge are three large white circular markers which signify the position of Mesolithic postholes. Excavated in the 1960s these timber features were interpreted as ‘totem poles’ which instantly conjures up an image of free standing timbers of no complexity. However, laboratory carbon dating sent a shock wave through the archaeological community as the postholes dated from 8800 BC; although one post may have been a later addition.

Aligned to face the direction of the spring and autumn equinoxes, the posts that once stood 14 feet high, reveal astronomical precision at a time when we are told that prehistoric communities were hunter-gathers. Granted, at sites such as Goblecki Tepe megalith temples were constructed during the Mesolithic era; the Far East being considered the cradle of civilization, however, ancient Britain was seen as a primitive backwater.

What did the posts signify and were they a section of a much wider timber structure – a temple complex? Questions abound as the excavation had many flaws. In 1988, some thirteen years after the initial excavation, a fourth posthole was discovered suggesting that other features may have been missed. Labelling timber posts ‘totem poles’ robs our prehistoric ancestors of their ingenious skills which will soon become evident.

Mesolithic Buildings

Close to Stonehenge is Vespasian’s Camp, an Iron Age hill fort which was a Druidic ceremonial centre dated to 500 BC. In 2005, at the base of the camp, archaeologists unearthed yet more surprises about our distant Mesolithic past. Thought to be nomadic wanderers that followed game and wild herds, Mesolithic people roamed the British landscape and lived in temporary huts or dwellings. However, new evidence dismisses this old opinion from which a new view of our remote past emerges.
https://www.riseearth.com/2017/07/ou...tonehenge.html