Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 12-10-2018, 10:03 AM   #1
oz93666

Default Isle of White fire fighters cutback

This article appeared on DI Headlines today , authored by Gareth

"The Isle of Wight Council’s Cabinet have tonight (Thursday) given the go ahead for controversial plans to change how the Isle of Wight Fire and Rescue Service operates – ...the cabinet voted in favour of the plans, going against the pleas of the Fire Bridges Union (FBU), ... fire appliances on the Isle of Wight could be operated with just 4 ‘riders’ – that is the number of firefighters on each appliance. The shift patterns for our dedicated crews will also change .."

It's interesting this topic should come up , since for the past month I've been watching a lot of 999 documentaries on Youtube , mostly police , but also firefighters ...It became very obvious there is gross overmanning , and I've been leaving comments to that effect ...

Here's a comment I left to this video three weeks ago ,https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg0bNwX9XQ0 ...

"Unbelievable overmanning , about 20 officers involved in raid on suspected weapon address .... 16 police/fire/ ambulance people to a motorbike running off the road !"

There are hardly any house fires these days , people don't have coal fires , don't use candles , not much cooking with gas , mostly microwaves , and smoke detectors ... most fire department work is cutting people out of crashed cars , rescuing cats from trees ....

The picture above sums up the current problem , 5 fire appliances , perhaps 30 people to man them , in one location !! An utter waste of resources .

The incident I commented on in the video was one motorbike coming off the road , no other vehicles involved ... two fire appliances attended , blocking off the road , 8 firemen trying to look busy !

The proposals from the council are well overdue , it only takes 4 men to cut someone out of a crashed car , or put out a house fire !

To call the council "mafia" for doing this is very unfair , implies a conspiracy , and also brings David's main work into disrepute ... most councilors are genuine people trying to do whats best.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:09 AM   #2
iamawaveofthesea

so management are not listening to people at the coal face?

management want to cut numbers at the coal face citing cash shortages?

well seeing as the action at the coal face is the key factor perhaps the answer is to cut management instead

also perhaps the councils are cash strapped because they are all using public taxpayers money to pay private communications firms to roll out the 5G SMART grid?
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 02:33 PM   #3
elshaper
Inactive

Just five fire engines to cover the whole of the IOW?
Hope they don't have a tall building over there.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 12:22 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Just five fire engines to cover the whole of the IOW?
Hope they don't have a tall building over there.
No ... that's just one of the fire-stations ...they have a total of 10 although not all are manned 24hrs a day .... 16 fire appliances and 242 staff https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_o...Rescue_Service

Just what do all these 242 staff do all day ??? We know ... most fire stations have a gym ... it's a keep fit club where the members are paid!

I would guess this must cost about 40M pounds a year to run.

Last edited by oz93666; 13-10-2018 at 12:28 AM.
Old 13-10-2018, 01:33 AM   #5
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Ironically, the hotel we booked into on the IOW when we flew to the UK for the first Wembley burned down a week after we paid the fare and had to find another place. It was an extensive fire as I recall, more than 4 'riders' could have coped with.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-10-2018, 03:57 AM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
Ironically, the hotel we booked into on the IOW when we flew to the UK for the first Wembley burned down a week after we paid the fare and had to find another place. It was an extensive fire as I recall, more than 4 'riders' could have coped with.
Is this the one ??? Tarvic hotel ???

http://

By the time the firetrucks arrived flames were coming through the roof so the whole building would have to be gutted and rebuilt anyway ... they needn't have bothered turning up , it wouldn't have spread. They seem to just be standing around , not doing much...Watching that video I can see 10 or 12 firefighters hanging around at a safe distance .... only one on the balcony doing something , no water or hoses yet!

But my intention is not to have a go at firemen ... the whole system needs to be redesigned , that fire could have been stopped in the early stage by one person ... there need to be unpaid citizen firefighters on every block everyone has mobile phones ... it's all about response time. Fires are extremely rare

Last edited by oz93666; 13-10-2018 at 08:44 AM.
Old 13-10-2018, 05:28 AM   #7
the tealady
Forum Advisor

@oz, no it was a castle type place.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:12 AM   #8
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
@oz, no it was a castle type place.
Ryde castle ??? ...2012 ???

Arrived too late again ...totally burnt out

This will make the married couple chuckle in their golden years ..."remember our wedding day dear ? ... our celebration fireworks destroyed an historic castle"

"The married couple , who did not have personal wedding insurance, said they will be pursuing a £7,000 claim for damages from castle owner Greene King.

"We got about a quarter of our stuff back but it was all water damaged," .

"We lost our original wedding certificate and about half of our gifts - and we never even got to try our wedding food or cake."

He said his wedding day had turned into a "nightmare" but added married life was "absolutely brilliant"."

Last edited by oz93666; 13-10-2018 at 07:33 AM.
Old 13-10-2018, 10:06 AM   #9
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
No ... that's just one of the fire-stations ...they have a total of 10 although not all are manned 24hrs a day .... 16 fire appliances and 242 staff https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isle_o...Rescue_Service

Just what do all these 242 staff do all day ??? We know ... most fire stations have a gym ... it's a keep fit club where the members are paid!

I would guess this must cost about 40M pounds a year to run.
It's a bit like GP's surgery, you need to pre-book if you need their service.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 09:51 AM   #10
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Ryde castle ??? ...2012 ???

Arrived too late again ...totally burnt out

This will make the married couple chuckle in their golden years ..."remember our wedding day dear ? ... our celebration fireworks destroyed an historic castle"

"The married couple , who did not have personal wedding insurance, said they will be pursuing a £7,000 claim for damages from castle owner Greene King.

"We got about a quarter of our stuff back but it was all water damaged," .

"We lost our original wedding certificate and about half of our gifts - and we never even got to try our wedding food or cake."

He said his wedding day had turned into a "nightmare" but added married life was "absolutely brilliant"."
That's the one .

Old 15-10-2018, 07:05 AM   #11
serpentine

Chemical spills or the smell of leaking petrol at traffic incidents should never taken lightly but long term policy and spending shouldn't be based on a few minor incidents. But if the emergency services* are repeatedly sending too many people to "minor incidents" then their response procedures might need reviewing.

On the mainland of course nearby counties can assist with major operations but that's not an option on an island sometimes full of seasonal tourists.
serpentine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 03:36 PM   #12
JustMe418

The same thing is happening in many areas. Isle of White is not special. Its not just firemen but hospitals, schools, and police.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:51 PM   #13
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The same thing is happening in many areas. Isle of White is not special. Its not just firemen but hospitals, schools, and police.
This has to be for the good ...

The main way people are enslaved is financially , by high expenditure on these services , crime levels have dramatically dropped , mostly due to cameras being everywhere , anyone robbing a store is certain to be caught , and the thieves know this ...

You need to watch 999 documentaries on Youtube to get informed!

As for hospitals , the whole system is drug based , designed to keep people sic , and top heavy with paper shufflers .. it needs to be re engineered. and so does the education system.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:20 PM   #14
JustMe418

Quote:
This has to be for the good ...

The main way people are enslaved is financially , by high expenditure on these services , crime levels have dramatically dropped , mostly due to cameras being everywhere , anyone robbing a store is certain to be caught , and the thieves know this ...

You need to watch 999 documentaries on Youtube to get informed!

As for hospitals , the whole system is drug based , designed to keep people sic , and top heavy with paper shufflers .. it needs to be re engineered. and so does the education system.
Wrong. In the UK the police are now not investigating theft below certain value so shoplifters know they are safe if they keep it small and the police dont report the crime. Also their faces are oftn covered to hide their identity. Crime levels appear to be dropping because the police are not bothering to report a lot of crimes.

Im quite certain that the wealthy dont really care about the state of things because their families will always have private health care and education, etc. so they wont suffer like the average person will.
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Old 16-10-2018, 03:15 PM   #15
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Wrong. In the UK the police are now not investigating theft below certain value so shoplifters know they are safe if they keep it small and the police dont report the crime. Also their faces are oftn covered to hide their identity. Crime levels appear to be dropping because the police are not bothering to report a lot of crimes.
this is a good post but why don't you go even deeper and look into why the police might be doing that?

its also muggings below a certain amount isn't it?

so you have to ask if there is a recent development in society (eg more muggings and thefts) that the police want to conceal the scale of from the public

i suggest such a move is political to conceal the knock on effects that certain policies are now leading to in our society in order to protect those policies from criticism

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 16-10-2018 at 03:27 PM.
Old 16-10-2018, 07:47 PM   #16
JustMe418

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
this is a good post but why don't you go even deeper and look into why the police might be doing that?

its also muggings below a certain amount isn't it?

so you have to ask if there is a recent development in society (eg more muggings and thefts) that the police want to conceal the scale of from the public

i suggest such a move is political to conceal the knock on effects that certain policies are now leading to in our society in order to protect those policies from criticism
I think its basically a way of denying that they are losing control.
Old 17-10-2018, 12:16 AM   #17
oz93666

I would suggest to you crime is down all over the western world , statistics show that .... police documentaries show that , from the mouths of the officers , people must watch these videos to get a real picture ...

Of course this creates a problem for the cabal , they want to push crime figures up , so obviously the best way to do that is to tell the criminals " we won't prosecute or investigate everything " the thieves get the message ....

As for motorbike phone thieves ..." Currently, the law offers very little protection for British bobby’s, effectively rending them powerless to tackle the growing issue of moped gangs. With many forces having an outright blanket ban on chasing moped criminals, ...
much red tape and potential liability repercussions, many opt to avoid tackling the issue completely.....Theresa May’s response
Theresa May, ultimately offering no solution, suggested that whilst no police ...." https://www.antonaslant.com/news/mp-...orcycle-crime/

It's a case of top police and politicians trying to give the impression police are overwhelmed and thus give a green light to criminals .... But the public and 90% of police pushing back ... motorbike thieves are now being pursued ....

The police do prosecute small crimes , and call outs are so low they send ridiculous amounts of officers on cases .. you have to watch 999 documentaries to see this for yourself A dozen officers , half in riot gear to raid one guy growing cannabis in his flat... it's often comical!

The death rate from crime is immune to fixing since each death is recorded , they cannot fix the numbers ... it's the same all over the western world , like all crime it's falling ....

Old 23-10-2018, 07:03 AM   #18
magritte

Quote:
The police do prosecute small crimes , and call outs are so low they send ridiculous amounts of officers on cases .. you have to watch 999 documentaries to see this for yourself A dozen officers , half in riot gear to raid one guy growing cannabis in his flat... it's often comical!
[/IMG]
They don't do anything when I or anyone I know has had things stolen. You get a incident number and that is it, even if there is a witness, cctv footage etc. They dont even turn up or contact you after you call them.

I am sure they turn out in force for the TV cameras and the cases getting coverage on social media though.

Interesting to see the drop in violent crime since they were phasing out leaded petrol.

Last edited by magritte; 23-10-2018 at 07:05 AM.
magritte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 07:58 PM   #19
JustMe418

Quote:
I would suggest to you crime is down all over the western world , statistics show that .... police documentaries show that , from the mouths of the officers , people must watch these videos to get a real picture ...

Of course this creates a problem for the cabal , they want to push crime figures up , so obviously the best way to do that is to tell the criminals " we won't prosecute or investigate everything " the thieves get the message ....

As for motorbike phone thieves ..." Currently, the law offers very little protection for British bobby’s, effectively rending them powerless to tackle the growing issue of moped gangs. With many forces having an outright blanket ban on chasing moped criminals, ...
much red tape and potential liability repercussions, many opt to avoid tackling the issue completely.....Theresa May’s response
Theresa May, ultimately offering no solution, suggested that whilst no police ...." https://www.antonaslant.com/news/mp-...orcycle-crime/

It's a case of top police and politicians trying to give the impression police are overwhelmed and thus give a green light to criminals .... But the public and 90% of police pushing back ... motorbike thieves are now being pursued ....

The death rate from crime is immune to fixing since each death is recorded , they cannot fix the numbers ... it's the same all over the western world , like all crime it's falling ....

lol, for a person who buys into all sorts of bizarre conspiracy theories you certainly seem keen to accept the official police statistic as 100% true. Its amazing what the police will do on camera for the benefit of the public viewer but in truth you will find many people who have been the victim of crimes of varies kinds being brushed off when the police think that its going to be a lot of work for a small result, if they can even get a result. Personally I dont have much faith in the police.
Old 30-10-2018, 08:16 PM   #20
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
I think its basically a way of denying that they are losing control.
no its all political

its so that the police figures can't provide an argument for people who question the sense of mass immigration. Mass immigration has caused a massive uptick in crime across europe along with terror attacks and the resultant impingements on the rights and freedoms of european citizens

Those costs are never factored in when people talk about the cost/benefit ratio of mass immigration; mass immigration is part of the elites agenda to create humans devoid of self. Humans devoid of self become a blank canvas and will willingly plug into transhumanist augmented reality because they will feel they have nothing to lose

Global Compact

The Global Compact for Migration is the first-ever UN global agreement on a common approach to international migration in all its dimensions. The global compact is non-legally binding. It is grounded in values of state sovereignty, responsibility-sharing, non-discrimination, and human rights, and recognizes that a cooperative approach is needed to optimize the overall benefits of migration, while addressing its risks and challenges for individuals and communities in countries of origin, transit and destination.

The global compact comprises 23 objectives for better managing migration at local, national, regional and global levels. The compact:

aims to mitigate the adverse drivers and structural factors that hinder people from building and maintaining sustainable livelihoods in their countries of origin;
intends to reduce the risks and vulnerabilities migrants face at different stages of migration by respecting, protecting and fulfilling their human rights and providing them with care and assistance;
seeks to address the legitimate concerns of states and communities, while recognizing that societies are undergoing demographic, economic, social and environmental changes at different scales that may have implications for and result from migration;
strives to create conducive conditions that enable all migrants to enrich our societies through their human, economic and social capacities, and thus facilitate their contributions to sustainable development at the local, national, regional and global levels.
https://refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact

London forms the main entrepot for immigrants to britain and it can't handle the numbers so it moves them to other areas of britain:

Number of homeless households moved out of London soars
Councils blame rising homelessness, funding cuts and lack of cheap housing
Robert Booth social affairs correspondent
Mon 29 Oct 2018 06.00 GMT

The number of households being moved out of London by councils has increased dramatically, rising by almost 50% in the first half of this year as town hall leaders blame rising homelessness, tightening public finances and a chronic lack of new cheap homes in the capital.

Councils have sent homeless households as far away as Glasgow, Newcastle and Cardiff in the last year, according to figures collected by local authorities and seen by the Guardian. Seven hundred and 40 households have been relocated to Kent, 574 to Essex, 30 to the West Midlands and 69 to Surrey.

More than 1,200 households were sent out of the capital in the first six months of this year – a 46% rise in the number of out-of-London placements. Six hundred and eighty-eight households were sent away between April and June alone, the highest rate in at least six years, up from 113 households in the first quarter of 2012-13.
https://www.theguardian.com/society/...f-london-soars

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 30-10-2018 at 08:16 PM.