Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David Icke Website Headlines

Old 14-10-2016, 09:46 AM   #1
gremlin

Default Aliens could survive on a diet of radiation, study finds

https://www.rt.com/viral/362568-alie...-of-radiation/

A bug found feeding off radioactive uranium has opened the possibility to scientists that alien life could survive on a diet of cosmic rays and not require light, oxygen and carbon - believed to be the building blocks of life here on Earth.

The bacterium Desulforudis audaxviator was found 2.8km beneath a gold mine in South Africa, completely deprived of all things required for photosynthesis. The discovery is leading scientists to rethink their theories on what is required to create life, according to a study published by the Royal Society.

wow, I didn't think this wold happen.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.

Last edited by gremlin; 14-10-2016 at 09:46 AM.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:05 AM   #2
andy1033

Its probably how the universe sustains itself, making sure something always is above in the food chain.

Its not surprising if true there is something that is drawn to eat radioactive materials.

Sounds bizarre, but i would think its logical, that the universe has a contingency for any form of waste, or negative energy, or mineral.

How would the universe exist in terms of planets, if nature did not have a way to heal itself?

So for me its logical.
"You put 10 tonnes of proof in front of people, if they are not ready to accept an idea, they will not accept the proof. No amount of evidence will suffice to prove anything, it is the jury that will decide, and you are the jury."
William Cooper - behold a pale horse video
^^
So true

Last edited by andy1033; 14-10-2016 at 10:06 AM.
andy1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:31 AM   #3
bluefire

It's not aliens but earthlings.
Radiotropic fungus species can eat radiation found at Chernobyl exclusion zone.
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 10:52 AM   #4
oz93666

Typical trashy science article that you find everywhere , aimed at a dumb scientifically illiterate population that don't know sh*t about science ..

So many inaccuracies and lies in this article it would take pages of type to point them all out!

Let me illustrate this with just the first 7 words from this article "A bug found feeding off radioactive uranium " this is a barefaced lie dreamed up by the author ... nothing can 'feed' off uranium ....

Reading deeper we find it doesn't 'feed off uranium'..."Desulforudis audaxviator survives off sulfur and water molecules " so it gets it's energy for life from sulphur and water, and is just able to tolerate the radiation from the uranium in the rocks around it ...

Last edited by oz93666; 14-10-2016 at 11:05 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 12:22 PM   #5
silent revolution

Location: The vale of Tamesis. Love is life and life is love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Typical trashy science article that you find everywhere , aimed at a dumb scientifically illiterate population that don't know sh*t about science ..

So many inaccuracies and lies in this article it would take pages of type to point them all out!

Let me illustrate this with just the first 7 words from this article "A bug found feeding off radioactive uranium " this is a barefaced lie dreamed up by the author ... nothing can 'feed' off uranium ....

Reading deeper we find it doesn't 'feed off uranium'..."Desulforudis audaxviator survives off sulfur and water molecules " so it gets it's energy for life from sulphur and water, and is just able to tolerate the radiation from the uranium in the rocks around it ...
I'd like to refer you to the previous post before yours which is correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefire View Post
It's not aliens but earthlings.
Radiotropic fungus species can eat radiation found at Chernobyl exclusion zone.
Peace, love, harmony and wisdom friend

Last edited by silent revolution; 14-10-2016 at 12:22 PM.
silent revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 01:24 PM   #6
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent revolution View Post
I'd like to refer you to the previous post before yours which is correct.
This post refers to a radiotrophic fungi which appear to use the pigment melanin to convert gamma radiation into chemical energy for growth.

This is not the same as "feeding off uranium" , uranium decay emits a whole range of biologically dangerous radiations.

The source for this RT article .... http://phys.org/news/2008-10-km-of-a...oorganism.html ..... does not suggest this bug is feeding on uranium, or even radiation ....

The RT article went into fantasy land about aliens , which was even too big a lie for NASA....." NASA astrobiologist Chris McKay dismissed the theory..."
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2017, 07:55 PM   #7
chockimon

I bet if these radioactive Aliens exist, they won't have many friends. Maybe we should give them a call, they can come and consume all our radioactive material.

1. I do not take it to be true; 2. I do not take it to be false; 3. I do not say you're wrong; 4. I do not not say you're right; 5. I do not say it is true or false; 6. It is both wrong and right, true and false at the same time. Such is the dilemma of relative truth. It is just the finger pointing.

Last edited by chockimon; 25-04-2017 at 07:56 PM.
chockimon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 05:37 PM   #8
raburgeson

We know very little about life. The DNA on this planet is all related. Add to that live could have evolved based on a different chemical base such as silicon or arsenic. Nerve systems can be based on any semiconductor right up to super conductors we don't know of. Food chains would develop where life forms learn to adapt and get hard to find nutrients from other live forms.

You might notice that silicon and arsenic are the basis for the silicon chips. Maybe you should look into black goo and transpermia.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2017, 06:43 PM   #9
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1033 View Post
Its probably how the universe sustains itself, making sure something always is above in the food chain.

Its not surprising if true there is something that is drawn to eat radioactive materials.

Sounds bizarre, but i would think its logical, that the universe has a contingency for any form of waste, or negative energy, or mineral.

How would the universe exist in terms of planets, if nature did not have a way to heal itself?

So for me its logical.
You have hit the nail on the head there andy - carbon C60 to (C400+ I believe) have the structure and performance to encapsulate and imprison anything harmful to the human species, whilst at the same time giving protection in the vicinity, and also sustenance from drinking water. They hold the complete spectrum of elements for everything that has ever lived on this planet, including plants and animals.
Amazing stuff. The harmful elements they imprison inside a cage of atoms are only released where it is safe to do so without harm to life on earth. They can also mix and alter these elements and make .
something useful with them, they can also produce hydrogen water - after some time - the healthiest water (holy water) that you can drink. It can also cleanse toxic water and render it safe to drink.

Where can C60+ be found? In the most toxic places possible - soot, both from coal fires and in it's fossilised form up to 4 billion years old (shungite).
It can also render high frequency wi-fi as harmless to the body for a certain radius/quantity involved.
However, I do not know it's performance with radiation - there are hundreds of research papers on the subject, but mostly in Russian language.

A synthetic version for blocking wi-fi is manufactured in USA and called Shieldite.

Last edited by grimstock; 06-07-2017 at 05:38 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 09:20 PM   #10
better21

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
https://www.rt.com/viral/362568-alie...-of-radiation/

A bug found feeding off radioactive uranium has opened the possibility to scientists that alien life could survive on a diet of cosmic rays and not require light, oxygen and carbon - believed to be the building blocks of life here on Earth.

The bacterium Desulforudis audaxviator was found 2.8km beneath a gold mine in South Africa, completely deprived of all things required for photosynthesis. The discovery is leading scientists to rethink their theories on what is required to create life, according to a study published by the Royal Society.

wow, I didn't think this wold happen.
haha anyone can survive from a good diet
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2018, 10:23 PM   #11
fairyprincess

If only there was a way an evil elite could wipe out the human population, and provide enough radiation for the conquering overlords......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote