Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 28-08-2014, 04:15 PM   #21
dentedarthur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamwhoam View Post
Certainly. Corporate logos are occult symbols. But what are the direct Sumerian ties?
The sun
dentedarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 08:38 PM   #22
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerdruid View Post
really? all of them?
Yeah, most of them are freemasonic/occult symbols. Google is a good one too. It is the eye, 666, and a possible Target-esque point in the circle.

As far as the Sumerian origin goes, my recent readings have pointed toward Egypt as the birthplace of 'that old time religion'.

On page 9 of The Signs and Symbols of Primordial Man, Albert Churchward says "that the whole principles and tenets of [Freemasonry] are the truest copy we have in existence, passed on from one generation to another, of the Eschatology of the Egyptians at the time when their mythology and belief were perfected in their Eschatology. We therefore assert that the signs, symbols, rites and ceremonies, and the principles inculcated, carried out of Egypt by Moses and the High Priests, who came from Egypt and were Afterwards known as the Druids, and the Various origins, symbols and rotes, practised in other parts of the world, were identical...Indeed, we may look on the Great Pyramid as the first true Masonic temple in the world..."

Last edited by iamwhoam; 28-08-2014 at 08:39 PM.
iamwhoam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2014, 08:47 PM   #23
iamwhoam

One of the best logos showing the freemasonic influence from Acura.

It is a compass, like the compass and square of freemasonry.

Old 28-08-2014, 08:55 PM   #24
iamwhoam

Another of the biggest freemasonic symbols is the point in the circle, an old symbol for the sun, among other things.

So the sun does not necessarily mean Sumer imo.
Old 29-08-2014, 02:21 AM   #25
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Yeah, most of them are freemasonic/occult symbols.
wow.
we have another one, folks.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 03:12 AM   #26
iamwhoam

You disagree I guess. What's your view?

I don't think you can disagree with the symbols. You could argue it's not intentional, i suppose.

Here's one for you Biker:

Old 29-08-2014, 03:16 AM   #27
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
You disagree I guess. What's your view?

I don't think you can disagree with the symbols. You could argue it's not intentional, i suppose.

Here's one for you Biker:

ya.. it's a star.
sometimes a star is only a star.
Old 29-08-2014, 03:16 AM   #28
rooey

Quote:
wow.
we have another one, folks.

post reported for harassment behaviour.

you are not directly challenging anything here.. biker druid is just harassing people. he gets his blouse in a knot when people accuse him of being a schill, where as here is trying to create this perceived notion, that there is a bunch of crazies out there jumping at shadows and that people who rightly notice symbology in corporate logos are part of it.

he doesn't have to give any proof. all he does is deride and be negative.. where as he puts the onus for proof on everyone else and when they give it, again ignores it..

honestly if you want a reason why this forum is so quiet, I would point the finger clearly at BD and those who protect him.
rooey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 03:19 AM   #29
bikerdruid
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
post reported for harassment behaviour.

You are not directly challenging anything here.. Biker druid is just harassing people. He gets his blouse in a knot when people accuse him of being a schill, where as here is trying to create this perceived notion, that there is a bunch of crazies out there jumping at shadows and that people who rightly notice symbology in corporate logos are part of it.

He doesn't have to give any proof. All he does is deride and be negative.. Where as he puts the onus for proof on everyone else and when they give it, again ignores it..

Honestly if you want a reason why this forum is so quiet, i would point the finger clearly at bd and those who protect him.
/derail.
Old 29-08-2014, 03:31 AM   #30
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rooey View Post
you are not directly challenging anything here.. biker druid is just harassing people. he gets his blouse in a knot when people accuse him of being a schill, where as here is trying to create this perceived notion, that there is a bunch of crazies out there jumping at shadows and that people who rightly notice symbology in corporate logos are part of it.

he doesn't have to give any proof. all he does is deride and be negative.. where as he puts the onus for proof on everyone else and when they give it, again ignores it..

honestly if you want a reason why this forum is so quiet, I would point the finger clearly at BD and those who protect him.
OK. Thank you.
Old 29-08-2014, 03:54 AM   #31
rooey

Quote:
/derail.
this coming from the biker druid, the doyen of thread derailing.

You have been on here since the beginning of the thread trying to shut it down.

BD fail Biker druid fail.

more logos

Last edited by rooey; 29-08-2014 at 04:00 AM.
Old 29-08-2014, 04:14 AM   #32
optimalunity

I think the idea that you get these elite owners getting together and saying ha ra ra da um ba si lets conjure up the power of the Sumerian or whatever idol into our logo is preposterous.

How hard is it to be original these days, of course you are going to look to history at times and some choices will be made where logos resemble occult figures it does not make them part of some Iluminati directive to infest our psyche with their garbage, sometimes a star is just a star.

We can get carried away at times...

Unless you get direct evidence from the advertising agent that this is what they are doing its a waste of energy to speculate.

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 04:33 AM   #33
iamwhoam

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
I think the idea that you get these elite owners getting together and saying ha ra ra da um ba si lets conjure up the power of the Sumerian or whatever idol into our logo is preposterous.

How hard is it to be original these days, of course you are going to look to history at times and some choices will be made where logos resemble occult figures it does not make them part of some Iluminati directive to infest our psyche with their garbage, sometimes a star is just a star.

We can get carried away at times...

Unless you get direct evidence from the advertising agent that this is what they are doing its a waste of energy to speculate.
Hi. I had similar thoughts about the difficulty of getting professional advertising teams to use or produce occult symbols for incredibly large and public companies. What about selling products with effective advertising principles?

What got me over the hump to believe that this is a real phenomenon was reading a lot about the importance of symbols in freemasonry and what those symbols are. Then, once I started noticing these symbols in a few logos, I recognized more and more until I saw the symbols in the majority of logos. It became apparent that it could not be an accident.

I don't know how they do it, but it gets done. Like I said earlier, one of the most important for me in crossing over is the logo of Acura. The compass and square are the symbol of freemasonry, and I looked at this logo for years without a clue.
Old 29-08-2014, 05:00 AM   #34
iamwhoam

The biggest one that eluded me for a long time was this:

The 'Golden Arches'. The arch is another of the most important masonic symbols. It has to do with the path of the sun with the path of the sun up through the Northern hemisphere and down through the Southern. These paths form 2 arches. It's the path of the sun with its 'golden rays': the Golden Arches.

You can see the astrological signs on the Royal Arch because it is the path of the sun. The sun is also a big masonic sign and is seen in many logos.

The Arco one is great because it means 'arch'. Then the logo is the masonic diamond (which I still can't completely explain, but it is in many logos), and it is a capstone-less pyramid as seen from above.
Old 29-08-2014, 05:55 AM   #35
optimalunity

Quote:
Hi. I had similar thoughts about the difficulty of getting professional advertising teams to use or produce occult symbols for incredibly large and public companies. What about selling products with effective advertising principles?

What got me over the hump to believe that this is a real phenomenon was reading a lot about the importance of symbols in freemasonry and what those symbols are. Then, once I started noticing these symbols in a few logos, I recognized more and more until I saw the symbols in the majority of logos. It became apparent that it could not be an accident.

I don't know how they do it, but it gets done. Like I said earlier, one of the most important for me in crossing over is the logo of Acura. The compass and square are the symbol of freemasonry, and I looked at this logo for years without a clue.
I have no doubt there are symbols that coincide with occult symbols but is a reach to see this in every logo, you give them way too much credit the Iluminatis are not that sophisticated nor do they have any such foresight...

Quote:
DESIGN ELEMENTS, HISTORY AND EVOLUTION OF ACURA LOGO

Shape of the Acura Logo

The Acura logo comprises of a stylized capital letter “A” enclosed in an oval and the full company name “ACURA” as well as the tagline “ADVANCE.” below it in upper-case letters. The stylized letter is actually a calliper which is generally known as a symbol of precision, accuracy, perfection and efficiency.

Colours of the Acura Logo

The white colour in the Acura logo represents confidence, integrity, purity and the element of metal whereas the black colour depicts elegance, sophistication and power.

Font of the Acura Logo

The Acura logo features a custom typeface designed specifically for the company.
Now they say it is a calliper you see a Compass....

"If the Universe was left to be created by an Atheist we would still have nothing"

Me
optimalunity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2014, 09:29 PM   #36
iamwhoam

Thanks for your reply. Like I said, it was the totality of the symbols that eventually got me to change my mind that this type of thing was possible. I only ask that you look at the symbols and weigh the possibility of intentionality versus coincidence.

I liked the description you posted there. Is that directly from Acura? I didn't even realize they admitted it was a caliper. On wikipedia it says: "A caliper can be as simple as a compass with inward or outward-facing points." Here is the caliper versus some masonic pics:

They look very similar, and I don't think the company would admit their logo was masonic. Very few within the company probably know anyway. I can post more logos to emphasize the extent if you are interested.

This one, obviously:
Old 29-08-2014, 09:41 PM   #37
iamwhoam

These are self explanatory i guess. Illuminated pyramids:

Old 29-08-2014, 10:17 PM   #38
iamwhoam

The peacock represents the all-seeing eye for masons because of the dot at the end of their feathers that looks like an eye. I'll try to find the reference for that.
Old 30-08-2014, 02:27 AM   #39
rooey

Quote:
Originally Posted by optimalunity View Post
I have no doubt there are symbols that coincide with occult symbols but is a reach to see this in every logo, you give them way too much credit the Iluminatis are not that sophisticated nor do they have any such foresight...

Now they say it is a calliper you see a Compass....
HEYE THERE!!!
Old 30-08-2014, 04:35 AM   #40
iamwhoam

This is such a great one! I had to put it in here before I continue more systematically. It's for IBM, from some of their commercials.

The all-seeing eye. The bee - bees or the beehive are a masonic symbol. Utah is the beehive state. It is also the home of mormonism, founded by mason Joseph Smith. Brigham Young was also a mason.

Lastly, there is an M for Mason. This one is so great, combining three different masonic elements in one.