Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 07-07-2016, 07:35 AM   #21
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhammad bear View Post
Other religious books are descriptive (well mostly).

Islam mandates killing nonbelievers.

Plus Christianity has largely discarded its violent past. Islam hasn't. Nor can it. The Koran is the um al kitab. The mother of the book. It is final and unalterable and every word dictated by Allah.

There is no comparison to be had here.
I would question whether Christianity can ever shake off it's violent past.

The victim/perpetrator bond is an essential and integral component of salvationist/redeemer theology.
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 10:32 AM   #22
muhammad bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
I would question whether Christianity can ever shake off it's violent past.

The victim/perpetrator bond is an essential and integral component of salvationist/redeemer theology.
If you can find me an inquisitor you may have a point.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 03:36 PM   #23
oneriver

Quote:
If you can find me an inquisitor you may have a point.

The tools of oppression have never being more deadly than they are today.

Guantanamo would serve as an example of an inquisitor working for the industrial military complex which is surely nothing more than an extension of the barbarous Abrahamic religious fervour of 'convert and conquer' that drove the crusades and the 'civilization' of the African and American continents..
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 01:07 AM   #24
uglytruth

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
Very slim, NO ONE INSULTS A PAEDOPHILE PROPHET!
The paedophile story comes from the Hadith, which are notoriously unrealiable.

History from Mohammad's earliest biographs shows Aisha to be older when she married.
uglytruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 01:12 AM   #25
uglytruth

Quote:
Not always.

They wish you would disbelieve as they disbelieved so you would be alike. So do not take from among them allies until they emigrate for the cause of Allah. But if they turn away, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them and take not from among them any ally or helper.
Except for those who take refuge with a people between yourselves and whom is a treaty or those who come to you, their hearts strained at [the prospect of] fighting you or fighting their own people. And if Allah had willed, He could have given them power over you, and they would have fought you. So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause [for fighting] against them.
The Quran, Surah 4:89-90
Old 08-07-2016, 07:19 AM   #26
dr steam

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
The tools of oppression have never being more deadly than they are today.

Guantanamo would serve as an example of an inquisitor working for the industrial military complex which is surely nothing more than an extension of the barbarous Abrahamic religious fervour of 'convert and conquer' that drove the crusades and the 'civilization' of the African and American continents..
Sharp observation,

- talking about tools of oppression the Vatican countless pedo scandals could also be mentioned

- "Blackflag" Zionism (like this stupid thread is probably an expression of) might be worse than the three classic Abrahamic together ..

Hatred makes blindness

- and blindness is foolish and very dangerous...

Last edited by dr steam; 08-07-2016 at 07:37 AM.
dr steam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:29 AM   #27
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Other religious books are descriptive (well mostly).

Plus Christianity has largely discarded its violent past. Islam hasn't. Nor can it. The Koran is the um al kitab. The mother of the book. It is final and unalterable and every word dictated by Allah.

There is no comparison to be had here.
Complete and utter bullshit..Like this whole thread..

Last edited by h2pogo; 08-07-2016 at 08:30 AM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 12:01 PM   #28
uglytruth

Quote:
The Koran is the um al kitab. The mother of the book. It is final and unalterable and every word dictated by Allah.
Reason implies adaptation to changing circumstance:

We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?
The Quran, Surah 2:106
Old 09-07-2016, 05:55 AM   #29
naeem82

sorry delayed post/reply

well its unforunate its fake or whatever, his reaction seems real though, real as anyone who just woke up to the monstrous lie he was exposed to, I find it hard to find this is faked anyways..

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
So sorry to read your post Naeem82. I'm so thankful that I wasn't born into a religious family. You mention MKUltra and brainwashing and you're absolutely correct. When children are born into an environment which forces an ideology upon them, before they even have the ability to question it for themselves, then what else can we call it? When you add to that, the threat of physical punishment and abandonment for non-compliance, even torture and death in some cases, it becomes something far more sinister.

The first video appears to have been doctored- the translation is incorrect, he is talking about something else entirely. I must admit that I found it hard to believe that any tv station would allow anything of that nature to be aired in the first place.

Most people fear for those joining a 'cult', without recognising that the same techniques are being employed by many mainstream religions- encouraging a 'Borg' type hive-mind, whilst shunning (and containing) free thought and individual expression. People are 'born in sin', where only strict adherence to the rules and stipulations of their 'god' will save them. Your experience also reminds me of the stories told by those who have left Scientology behind- where they're described as 'suppressive people' and are harassed, blackmailed, and ultimately abandoned by friends and family. It takes an enormous amount of strength to be able to stand firm in your personal beliefs and walk away. Many may share those doubts, but be too afraid to speak out, let alone take action.

You broke the programming, rejected the indoctrination, and freed your mind. That is no small task.

I wish you every happiness in your new life, and salute you sir.
Thanks aurum, you are dead right.. A good guy (christian) always talks to me in the gym, about how I could understand and and put together pieces of mkultra (and the other myriad horrible programs).. that was my simple response, islam indoctrination = fear/torture/loosh generation.. enlightmentent was a carrot dangled by and controlled by torture and fear, plain and simple (archon infestation, for those who would know the implications)..

I broke away, and I have ensured my younger brother, sister, and a whole bunch of nieces/nephews will invariably come to my conclusions, but an enormous amount of people in a great city like Calgary (always one of the cleanest/best places in the world) can foster and engender something so horrible and reggressive implies that it will/can/is happening everywhere

it is funded by the middle east, unlimited dollars, I went to the university of calgary, they have their tendrils all the way in the universities (islamic associations, prayer areas [indoctrination], courses, funded trips, everything)... the normal person has no ability to comprehend how this spreads..

Quote:
Originally Posted by h2pogo View Post
The guy in the VID was actually condemning the kind of mind control and corruption and hypocrisy of Islam in the form of the Muslim brotherhood that has by the sound of it ruined your family...

Curious to whether you ever actually read the whole Koran in a language you understand?
And which Sect teaches that people shouldnt read the Koran in a language they understand?
I have never heard of it before, and i have met loads of sound non brain washed very awake Muslims.. yet the Catholics were infamous for it regarding the bible..
i am from the MAIN sect, Sunni, we are considered greatest over all of islam, all are inferior to sunni's (apparently)..

ask any islam hardcore advocate if they have read the quran 100% word for word, and can support it, I urge anyone reading this thread; simple question - ask them that..

and for the more hardcore and interested in how such a horrible thing comes in to being, and then spreads, look further in to the Hadiths (supporting narratives for the quran)

I can guarantee you, you will never come across an islamic person who has read it, they wont let you, because they know you will shit your pants and run for the hills, even death is preferable than putting up with a system that perpetuates abuse, ignorance, fear, etc, the tools of the devil, or whatever..

if you have any questions i'll gladly answer in a few days
naeem82 is offline   Reply With Quote