Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 05-07-2016, 09:02 AM   #1
aurum
Inactive

Lightbulb Must See!! Epic Meltdown of Man Who Wakes Up to Islam

Arab guy goes into complete meltdown after reading 'The People vs Muhammad'

Recently, an Arab TV station discussed the controversial book 'The People vs Muhammad'. The result was an explosive meltdown after one of the guests renounced his faith on national TV.

aurum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:04 AM   #2
aurum
Inactive

Here's a link to the book: https://www.amazon.co.uk/People-Muha...le+vs+muhammad

Quote:
Is Islam a "religion of peace"? Was Muhammad the true and final prophet of God? Is the Quran the fulfilment of the Bible, and legitimately continuing the traditions of the Judeo-Christian scriptures? Perhaps one of the most audacious, shocking, unthinkable and highly controversial ideas to ever be conceived, The People vs Muhammad places the founding father of Islam on trial for crimes against humanity, and to challenge his self-proclaimed authority. With the growing threat of home-grown Muslim jihadist terrorist attacks and the ominous cataclysm of a global holy war, there's no doubt Islam has become a burdensome issue which has our own western governments perplexed. This book series intends to investigate the true ideology of Islam, to ascertain with reason and logic the legitimacy of Muhammad's claim and core teachings of his cult. Throughout this series, author J.K Sheindlin carefully analyses the Quran and the Islamic texts legalistically to expose the shocking truth pertaining to Muhammad's advocation for: Pedophilia, honor killings, sex slavery, prostitution, racism, extortion, murder, psychological indoctrination, intellectual terrorism, censorship, grand larceny, racketeering, domestic violence, gender inequality, and much more! In this powerful series, the first installment Psychological analysis delves deep into Muhammad's past and uncovers disturbing facts which undoubtedly prove to be the origins of his multiple psychopathological disorders. Using entirely the Islamic sources in reference to contemporary psychiatric-medical archives, J.K Sheindlin details Muhammad's extensive catalogue of mental illnesses which include: Psychopathy, Gynophobia, Napoleon Complex, Schizophrenia, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Messiah-God Complex, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Athazagorophobia, Oedipus Complex, Sex-addiction, Pedophilia, and Necrophilia. Furthermore, the author also hypothesizes a convincing argument based on medical science, which debunks Muhammad's first revelation. These external factors being: Volcanic gas inhalation, sensory deprivation, starvation, dehydration, brain damage and Syphilis. Written to provoke a rational response from both Muslim and western readers, the verdict is ultimately decided by the public to determine if Muhammad's claim to prophethood is legitimate.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:11 AM   #3
gremlin

You've just made my day.

I am not surprised he had a melt day after years of programming, what a catharsis.

"This is why we don't allow these books in this country" Classic!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:16 AM   #4
aurum
Inactive

Not singling out Islam, there are similar types of accounts in the other holy books which people also seem to just overlook... That said, I truly hope this man is going to be ok- this is why 'waking up' needs to be a gradual process- never seen anything like it- if translated correctly it's pretty full on!!!
Old 05-07-2016, 09:19 AM   #5
kostya

Hate religion and pretty much all to do with it but that was hilarious.

"Read the fucking book for yourselves!"

Love it when people go ape on TV, it's funny watching the other people try and calm them down.
kostya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:29 AM   #6
oz93666

Cool ....an Arabic Alex Jones ..... This is the delivery technique that breaks through the brainwashing ....

Which country?

What were the viewing figures?

What are the odds he will still be alive in a week?
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 09:31 AM   #7
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurum View Post
Not singling out Islam, there are similar types of accounts in the other holy books which people also seem to just overlook... That said, I truly hope this man is going to be ok- this is why 'waking up' needs to be a gradual process- never seen anything like it- if translated correctly it's pretty full on!!!
It was david icke, "truth vibrations" waking up slowly or you'll be burnt out with such truth. So true!

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:32 AM   #8
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Cool ....an Arabic Alex Jones ..... This is the delivery technique that breaks through the brainwashing ....

Which country?

What were the viewing figures?

What are the odds he will still be alive in a week?
Very slim, NO ONE INSULTS A PAEDOPHILE PROPHET!

Old 05-07-2016, 10:08 AM   #9
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by gremlin View Post
It was david icke, "truth vibrations" waking up slowly or you'll be burnt out with such truth. So true!
He was'nt burnt out , grem, just impassioned .... see how the people round the table were stunned into silence? ... and many watching at home would have been too.

Shouting does break through the programming .... At a primitive level , people get , that if someone feels so strongly about what he's saying , then he's probably right ..

Sitting down calmly and debating doesn't cut through a lifetime of indoctrination.

People have forgotten what it's like to get impassioned ..... We've all been fed pacifying chemicals , and been taught it's not polite to raise our voices.

Last edited by oz93666; 05-07-2016 at 10:17 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:10 PM   #10
aurum
Inactive

Ach it's a fake folks, here's the original:

Jeeez why do people do this?!! Just goes to show you can't take owt at face value! Mods feel free to delete.
Old 05-07-2016, 12:27 PM   #11
gremlin

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
He was'nt burnt out , grem, just impassioned .... see how the people round the table were stunned into silence? ... and many watching at home would have been too.

Shouting does break through the programming .... At a primitive level , people get , that if someone feels so strongly about what he's saying , then he's probably right ..

Sitting down calmly and debating doesn't cut through a lifetime of indoctrination.

People have forgotten what it's like to get impassioned ..... We've all been fed pacifying chemicals , and been taught it's not polite to raise our voices.
Soz, I meant, If all the information were to just come at you in one hit, fuse would pop. This guys fuse was poping, and in that croud probably needed the energy.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:29 PM   #12
gremlin

Quote:

Jeeez why do people do this?!! Just goes to show you can't take owt at face value! Mods feel free to delete.

I always fall for these because this is how it should be.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:51 PM   #13
paddy_blake

I used to exist in that world of trying to wake people up from religion. For a long time I couldn't understand why a person allowed themselves to be so deluded and decieved. So eventually I turned to psychology to find out. Then I started to question my own motives, thinking and worldview. When I tried to start waking people who were anti-religious up, I was met by exactly the same delusion and deception. Who would have thought.

This is the main problem we have to face. Not only how to awaken the masses, but if it is at all possible.

Last edited by paddy_blake; 05-07-2016 at 12:52 PM.
paddy_blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:09 PM   #14
baboshka1
Inactive

A set up?
baboshka1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 01:24 PM   #15
tnt1

Unfortunately it is that kind of deep passion that is needed to combat something equally as energetic as Islam. Anyone that reads the Quran can in no time flat see that there is a lust for vengeful chastisement of any deemed enemies and that this religion is the most intorerant while at the same time promoting such deviances as those spoken of that its surprising so many follow it as truth to me. The author, whoever it was, was obviously very ill.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:03 AM   #16
naeem82

Listen, and look at my username..

*I* am in Calgary, *I* am lucky to escape

all my family, all my friends in that horrible religion were lost to it, all fell to its grasp, its tendrils, in front of my eyes, in a great city and country..

the rage this man is expressing is genuine, he is a good man fed a load of shit like I was my whole life and he couldnt' take it anymore.. this guy will die, soon, they (islamists) are obligated to end this life

while my rage was more gradual and controllable... this guy realized the entire lie all at once and went apeshit - more will soon

islam is horrible, i am an ex-sunni, we are not allowed to read the quran in a language we can understand, we are literally forced to "babble", imagine day in and day out babbling verses and paragraphs of something you will never understand, it is complete madness..

imagine praying 5 days to the same old verses you are forbidden to understand.. it is a form of MK ultra/brainwashing..

the mullahs (evil paedophile psychopaths -generally) brainwashed my mother, who in turn forced my dad in to the religion.. they told her that she couldn't go to heaven unless her heathen son (me) was brought back in to the fold.. so you see a wedge was driven in betwen familial love/parental obligations and religion (going to heaven) -- they told her she could never go to heaven unless her children were forced in to islam.. I have no family, no christmas, no eid, no easter, nothing, my parents dont even know where I live... They tore us siblings apart early, and used us all against eachother (permittable in the eyes of Allah (probably the devil)) , so no relationship could ever be formed.. no alliance reached to fight back the oppression

so what was she going to choose? heaven? or her disobeying children.... she didnt choose us, it would have been better if ISIS or whatever false front organization had slaughtered my family when I was young - at least then I would have known someone had or might have loved me, because the alive ones don't, and are forbidden to..

having parents alive, who are entrained and workging actively for the forces of evil, and against their own children.. believing lies.. well... this mans reaction is accurate

if only you guys knew the true horrors of how islam is spread, I mean this is an amazing forum filled with brilliant people, but you really dont know how deep, systemic and rife with corruption the whole religion is..

i am happy that this guy woke up and went bananas.. because it is a rare thing for someone to stand up to something so obviously evil in those countries, they cant really..
naeem82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 08:46 AM   #17
aurum
Inactive

So sorry to read your post Naeem82. I'm so thankful that I wasn't born into a religious family. You mention MKUltra and brainwashing and you're absolutely correct. When children are born into an environment which forces an ideology upon them, before they even have the ability to question it for themselves, then what else can we call it? When you add to that, the threat of physical punishment and abandonment for non-compliance, even torture and death in some cases, it becomes something far more sinister.

The first video appears to have been doctored- the translation is incorrect, he is talking about something else entirely. I must admit that I found it hard to believe that any tv station would allow anything of that nature to be aired in the first place.

Most people fear for those joining a 'cult', without recognising that the same techniques are being employed by many mainstream religions- encouraging a 'Borg' type hive-mind, whilst shunning (and containing) free thought and individual expression. People are 'born in sin', where only strict adherence to the rules and stipulations of their 'god' will save them. Your experience also reminds me of the stories told by those who have left Scientology behind- where they're described as 'suppressive people' and are harassed, blackmailed, and ultimately abandoned by friends and family. It takes an enormous amount of strength to be able to stand firm in your personal beliefs and walk away. Many may share those doubts, but be too afraid to speak out, let alone take action.

You broke the programming, rejected the indoctrination, and freed your mind. That is no small task.

I wish you every happiness in your new life, and salute you sir.
Old 06-07-2016, 11:36 AM   #18
h2pogo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by naeem82 View Post
Listen, and look at my username..

*I* am in Calgary, *I* am lucky to escape

all my family, all my friends in that horrible religion were lost to it, all fell to its grasp, its tendrils, in front of my eyes, in a great city and country..

the rage this man is expressing is genuine, he is a good man fed a load of shit like I was my whole life and he couldnt' take it anymore.. this guy will die, soon, they (islamists) are obligated to end this life

while my rage was more gradual and controllable... this guy realized the entire lie all at once and went apeshit - more will soon

islam is horrible, i am an ex-sunni, we are not allowed to read the quran in a language we can understand, we are literally forced to "babble", imagine day in and day out babbling verses and paragraphs of something you will never understand, it is complete madness..

imagine praying 5 days to the same old verses you are forbidden to understand.. it is a form of MK ultra/brainwashing..

the mullahs (evil paedophile psychopaths -generally) brainwashed my mother, who in turn forced my dad in to the religion.. they told her that she couldn't go to heaven unless her heathen son (me) was brought back in to the fold.. so you see a wedge was driven in betwen familial love/parental obligations and religion (going to heaven) -- they told her she could never go to heaven unless her children were forced in to islam.. I have no family, no christmas, no eid, no easter, nothing, my parents dont even know where I live... They tore us siblings apart early, and used us all against eachother (permittable in the eyes of Allah (probably the devil)) , so no relationship could ever be formed.. no alliance reached to fight back the oppression

so what was she going to choose? heaven? or her disobeying children.... she didnt choose us, it would have been better if ISIS or whatever false front organization had slaughtered my family when I was young - at least then I would have known someone had or might have loved me, because the alive ones don't, and are forbidden to..

having parents alive, who are entrained and workging actively for the forces of evil, and against their own children.. believing lies.. well... this mans reaction is accurate

if only you guys knew the true horrors of how islam is spread, I mean this is an amazing forum filled with brilliant people, but you really dont know how deep, systemic and rife with corruption the whole religion is..

i am happy that this guy woke up and went bananas.. because it is a rare thing for someone to stand up to something so obviously evil in those countries, they cant really..
The guy in the VID was actually condemning the kind of mind control and corruption and hypocrisy of Islam in the form of the Muslim brotherhood that has by the sound of it ruined your family...

Curious to whether you ever actually read the whole Koran in a language you understand?
And which Sect teaches that people shouldnt read the Koran in a language they understand?
I have never heard of it before, and i have met loads of sound non brain washed very awake Muslims.. yet the Catholics were infamous for it regarding the bible..

Last edited by h2pogo; 06-07-2016 at 11:47 AM.
h2pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 10:21 PM   #19
oneriver

Quote:

Weird, I have seen this same video except the subtitles are a rant against homosexuality....seems like a popular video to just insert whatever rant subtitles you want to..
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 04:58 AM   #20
muhammad bear

Quote:
Other religious books are descriptive (well mostly).

Islam mandates killing nonbelievers.

Plus Christianity has largely discarded its violent past. Islam hasn't. Nor can it. The Koran is the um al kitab. The mother of the book. It is final and unalterable and every word dictated by Allah.

There is no comparison to be had here.
muhammad bear is offline   Reply With Quote