Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 29-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #1
gremlin

Default 'All Jews share a certain gene': German banker spa

'All Jews share a certain gene': German banker sparks outrage with 'stupid' comments

A leading member of Germany’s central bank has caused outrage by claiming that Jews are identified by a particular gene.

Thilo Sarrazin, a board member of the Bundesbank in Frankfurt, claimed in a newspaper interview: ‘All Jews share a certain gene. Basques (Spanish separatists) have particular genes, that distinguishes them from others.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0y1TfpVNp

Is it their lizards? oh thats zionist jews

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist." we live in satan world.
gremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 07:00 PM   #2
tinyint
Inactive

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...33&postcount=7

Have a read.

The zionazi scum get out of their comfortable cover after decades of playing "democracy" illusion.
tinyint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 09:43 PM   #3
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Yeah but if the so called inferior races were equal to the master race they'd be competing for world markrets wouldn't they.

I'm sure that's what they want!

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-08-2010, 09:49 PM   #4
void

Who cares? It's just more s*** stirring incident.
Which is what the 'Daily Rage' excell in collating.
void is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 12:24 AM   #5
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

http://www.bild.de/BILD/politik/2010...-friedman.html

I don't understand much German but I think that article says he has called the Jewish community spokesman an arsehole.

Frankie Boyle
Old 02-09-2010, 12:40 AM   #6
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
http://www.bild.de/BILD/politik/2010...-friedman.html

I don't understand much German but I think that article says he has called the Jewish community spokesman an arsehole.
Rightfully. I watched the TV show.

The sucker is called , bloody zionist and one of the worst ever, slimy propagandists.
Frankfurt School at perfection.
He was involved in human trade(illegal prostitutes) and cocain affair. As usual, such people just get a fine over here, and his propaganda TV program just moved to Haim Saban owned "news" channel. He is like a public executor for politically incorrect people, arrogant and behaves like a moral instance and idol.
He serves really perfectly the standard prejudice of an evil jew, unfortunately.

PS: Don't forget this is all staged. Nobody is allowed to say what Sarrazin publicly says.

Last edited by tinyint; 02-09-2010 at 01:31 AM.
Old 09-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #7
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-11254931

A German banker at the centre of a row over comments he made about immigration and race has agreed to stand down, the country's Central Bank has announced.

Thilo Sarrazin, a board member of the Bundesbank, will leave his post at the end of this month.

He has said that Jews "share a particular gene" and has accused Muslims of failing to integrate.

Chancellor Angela Merkel was among several leaders who called for his removal from the board.

Mr Sarrazin, in his book entitled Germany Abolishes Itself, says that Muslim immigrants are a drain on German society.

"Most of the cultural and economic problems are concentrated in a group of the five to six million immigrants from Muslim countries," he stated in the book.

The issue has proved divisive in Germany, with right-wing groups claiming his views vindicate their own stances.

But advocates of improving integration say he has made it harder to hold an objective debate by polarising opinion and obscuring the facts.

Mrs Merkel's office said his controversial remarks were damaging the reputation of the Bundesbank.

And in a brief statement on Thursday, the Central Bank said: "With a view to the public discussions, both sides agreed to end their work together at the end of the month."

Frankie Boyle
Old 09-09-2010, 09:29 PM   #8
real6

Quote:
Yeah but if the so called inferior races were equal to the master race they'd be competing for world markrets wouldn't they.
Ahhhh, the black master race.

This fool does not know.....
"My father may not approve, but I am no longer his disciple, I am a master now, an idea transcended into life. And so this is my new path, which is a lot like the old one - only mine. To stay on that path I need to work harder, explore new rituals, evolve. Am I evil? Am I good? I'm done asking those questions, I dont have the answers - does anyone?"

-Dexter Morgan
real6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:30 PM   #9
tinyint
Inactive

Quote:

And in a brief statement on Thursday, the Central Bank said: "With a view to the public discussions, both sides agreed to end their work together at the end of the month."
This will be a trick. If a files a court case against it, he'll most likely win it. Its to do with the Bank - employee agreement, in short they are not allowed to kick him because of private writing.
Also, formally the President of the Banana Republic has to agree, which he will.

It won't be the last thing we heard about him and this circus.

Again, all staged, exploiting political correctness dictatorship, decades of brainwashing, etc... very dangerous what they do.

Sarrazin is very open to east european jewry, btw.

Last edited by tinyint; 09-09-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 05-12-2018, 02:32 PM   #10
elshaper
Inactive

Does anyone have a source of this information?

"All Jewish has a loophole DNA of African..."
https://youtu.be/1MI8gW9Bw0c?t=168
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 03:14 PM   #11
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshaper View Post
Does anyone have a source of this information?

"All Jewish has a loophole DNA of African..."
https://youtu.be/1MI8gW9Bw0c?t=168
I don't remember exactly, but I've read a couple of stories that the gen that lots of Jews share, is also found in Africans (if I remember correctly especially Moroccans).

I've posted on the DNA evidence that Ashkenazi "Jews" are (probably) a Turkish tribe here: https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...9&postcount=23
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 06:25 PM   #12
elpressiedente

Isnt a Jewish Hook Nose a 'specific gene' ?
elpressiedente is offline   Reply With Quote