Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 24-06-2016, 08:02 PM   #301
logos880

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
To save us both going over this again I shall simply agree that attempting to sacrifice your child, drowning children, slaughtering children, sending bears after children, killing the first born, kidnapping children, offering your virgin daughters to be raped, beating children with rods, etc, etc, is not child abuse and is not sanctioned by either your god or the bible in any way, shape or form.
every single one of these instances that you've referenced, without context, has been discussed in detail on this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky View Post
I know you didn't say the law forgives people, which is precisely the reason why, since gia was talking about forgiveness, your answer is a red herring.
no idea how that makes my comment a red herring.
Old 24-06-2016, 08:10 PM   #302
chunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by logos880 View Post
every single one of these instances that you've referenced, without context, has been discussed in detail on this forum.
That you think there is a proper context to excuse what I wrote says it all really. As I said, you're not against child abuse when it's in your bible.

Quote:
no idea how that makes my comment a red herring.
That's really not my problem.
Being religious is like being in an abusive relationship. God says - obey me: don't love anyone else: I know what you're thinking: if you leave me I will punish you: you're a terrible person without me: you'll never find anyone as good as me: don't listen to anyone who doesn't understand us: of course I love you!

The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it.
chunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 10:06 PM   #303
raburgeson

This is all human interference, you are talking about an entity that granted life and the universe. The creators of religions invented debts. You are sons and daughters and family, so, where come these debts?
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2016, 10:14 PM   #304
raburgeson

Debts between humans is different. Verbal contract should be adhered to. It's not so much about the money, it's about how much you seem to be worth to the person you made the deal with. It's like not being important enough to have someone back up their words with deeds.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-06-2016, 10:24 PM   #305
derekbuttery

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Win what...the belief war?
they own all the major religions, so I guess they've already won that!!

organized religion is a massive human control mechanism... just some 'awakened' folks can't see it!!