Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 03-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
dynamic_choice

Question Phoenix symbolism

Hi, does anyone know if the phoenix has been or is used by the secret societies, I have done as much research as i can and traced it back to China but it seems everywhere i look it all gets confused.

I have admired the the old fables about the phoenix and would love to have a tattoo but knowing what i do about the dragons and snakes (which i used to see in a different light) i would like to get as much info as possible before going ahead.

Thank you in advance.
dynamic_choice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 09:05 AM   #2
dynamic_choice

I have now found out that the phoenix has been highjacked, it appears on the NASA badge, Hilary Clinton has also been seen wearing a phoenix pin and numerous other things all the way back to the Mayans.
Old 04-09-2012, 12:51 PM   #3
imagine21

Hi dynamic choice, welcome to the forum

I would love to hear your (and everyone reading this) explorations of the phoenix so far and if you have any links to old fables about the phoenix please post them, I am very interested

I’m just starting my explorations of the phoenix:

After being threatened the phoenix makes the ego-minded dragons, that are caught in childhood consciousness, look kind of silly.

(- from “My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic - Dragon Quest” Season 2, Episode 21)

From “The Secret Teachings of All Ages” by ('Masonry's Greatest Philosopher') Manly P. Hall:

“…The phoenix (which is the mythological Persian roc) is also the name of a Southern constellation, and therefore it has both an astronomical and an astrological significance. In all probability, the phoenix was the swan of the Greeks, the eagle of the Romans, and the peacock of the Far East. To the ancient mystics the phoenix was a most appropriate symbol of the immortality of the human soul, for just as the phoenix was reborn out of its own dead self…so again and again the spiritual nature of man rises triumphant from his dead physical body...”

“…to all initiates and philosophers the phoenix is the symbol of the transmutation and regeneration of the creative energy – commonly called the accomplishment of the Great Work…”
imagine21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #4
dynamic_choice

Hi, thank you,

Well my favourite tale about the phoenix is this, it has a 100 year life span in which it learns, when it's time has come it sets alight in flames, these flames are not hot, each time the phoenix is re-born it gains a higher understanding of mind and spirit. Told to me by my nan.

but then after my research this morning, i found this website http://www.whale.to/b/phoenix_s.html#Phoenix_

it seems to be confusing double headed eagle with the phoenix and just an eagle with the phoenix, im so confused after reading!

I like the idea of a phoenix fighting off the dragons!
Old 04-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
dynamic_choice

sorry just found another Chinese fable on this website;

http://susanwong.hubpages.com/hub/dr...symbol-meaning

basically they saw the dragon and the phoenix as representation of Yin-Yang, light vs dark and the balance of life. it is very interesting.
Old 04-09-2012, 07:32 PM   #6
oiram
Inactive

Location: Lost Oz "Unless they oppose it, they will be blamed for it. If they defend it, they are part of it."
Arrow Three phoenixes

On the Origin of the World
[...], so that in their world it might pass the thousand years in Paradise - a soul-endowed living creature called "phoenix". It kills itself and brings itself to life as a witness to the judgment against them, for they did wrong to Adam and his generation, unto the consummation of the age. There are [...] three men, and also his posterities, unto the consummation of the world: the spirit-endowed of eternity, and the soul-endowed, and the earthly. Likewise, the three phoenixes Paradise - the first is immortal; the second lives 1,000 years; as for the third, it is written in the Sacred Book that it is consumed.
So, too, there are three baptisms - the first is the spiritual, the second is by fire, the third is by water. Just as the phoenix appears as a witness concerning the angels, so the case of the water hydri in Egypt, which has been a witness to those going down into the baptism of a true man. The two bulls in Egypt possess a mystery, the sun and the moon, being a witness to Sabaoth: namely, that over them Sophia (My note: Wisdom) received the universe; from the day that she made the sun and the moon, she put a seal upon her heaven, unto eternity.

And the worm that has been born out of the phoenix is a human being as well. It is written (Ps 91:13 LXX) concerning it, "the just man will blossom like a phoenix". And the phoenix first appears in a living state, and dies, and rises again, being a sign of what has become apparent at the consummation of the age. It was only in Egypt that these great signs appeared - nowhere else - as an indication that it is like God's Paradise.
http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/origin.html

Last edited by oiram; 04-09-2012 at 07:33 PM.
oiram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
imagine21

Cheers oiram and dynamic choice

Will look into all of it

I also found this thread:

www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=57554

Keep posting your explorations everyone – I would love to read them
imagine21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 04:40 PM   #8
silverspoon

Xmens main storyline revolves around Jean Phoenix. She's pretty powerful. I think she once made the planet extinct or something. Even the movies are about her.

Last edited by silverspoon; 05-09-2012 at 04:41 PM.
silverspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #9
turquoisefire777

i wrote this poem almost a decade ago. so i thought i'd put it here again after i posted it under my old account...:

The Phoenix's Ashes

by TurquoiseFyre

I can't stand these emotions anymore
shattered across
the passions that's wasted
provenance twisted
leave me alone 'till the phoenix rises

From here to there is nowhere
pointless interactions, selfishness abounds
this space a no place
God damned,
It's not around