Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Politics / Elections

Old 14-08-2010, 04:27 PM   #1
rhydra

Default President Palin? Thoughts.

Given the announcement about the "Ground Zero Mosque" and the implications, whatever your beliefs about the event and whether Islam is good, neutral or bad, the fact is that Obama looks like he has just about blown it.

The Democrats are now going to be decimated and nothing will probably be passed until the election.

After the election, given the nudges and winks, it looks like a foregone conclusion that it will be Obama-Biden v Palin -(?).

With the opinion polls now I can't see much changing and it looks as if in two years come November 6th it will be President Elect Palin.

How does everyone see rootin', tootin', wolf shootin' Presidentess Palin, will she be a good thing or not?
Old 14-08-2010, 04:38 PM   #2
clint_giles
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhydra View Post
Given the announcement about the "Ground Zero Mosque" and the implications, whatever your beliefs about the event and whether Islam is good, neutral or bad, the fact is that Obama looks like he has just about blown it.

The Democrats are now going to be decimated and nothing will probably be passed until the election.

After the election, given the nudges and winks, it looks like a foregone conclusion that it will be Obama-Biden v Palin -(?).

With the opinion polls now I can't see much changing and it looks as if in two years come November 6th it will be President Elect Palin.

How does everyone see rootin', tootin', wolf shootin' Presidentess Palin, will she be a good thing or not?

a possibility

they could brainwash more young minds with her.

the population here in north america is in a sexual haze...

and the COUGAR thing is quite popular here now,becoming more and more a thing to do ...

no doubt about it

sarah palin is quite an attractive cougar !
most may not think so but most will aswell.

so this would be something to pollute the young male minds and aswell the ever growing lesibians of the world..

because they most likely will believe everything the women says,just based on her looks.

much like they did with the youth when Barry soetoro took office.
they used the fact he was black,and it was a cool thing for the youth to be apart of,as ignorant as they have become.
1st black president .......awesome.
holy smokes ,most youth thought he was going to legalize pot ,and take away people car and house payments.....lol
and everyone knows most youth today are into the hip hop thang!
clint_giles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 04:54 PM   #3
apollo_gnomon
Banned

She's an unelectable moron. The only reason she was on the ticket is because nobody else wanted the job. The republicans stepped away from the election and let the dems win, so that they wouldn't have to clean up bush's mess. That's why the McCain/Palin ticket kept making such a big deal out the "maverick" label. They didn't have central party support.

Remember every other election - the people that seem like they're going to be front runners a couple of years from the election get weeded out by the the final push comes.

Palin might get into the primaries. She'll only make it if the Tea Party breaks from teh Republicans completely, which would weed some of the religious nutbags out from the sensible fiscal conservatives.
apollo_gnomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 05:41 PM   #4
hadabusa
Banned

if gop sends her as candidate, itll be another term for obama.

shes disgracefully, troughoutly, utterly moronic twat.

american voters arent THAT dumb, just raptureready religion cultists and some women for sake of solidarity.

i mean.........

as4theory talk, i made a prediction parody essay in one of steppewars threads.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=104

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=110

hadabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 06:56 PM   #5
bazil brazeel

palin for prez.please if the world comes to see that happen.then i hope the sun explodes the day she is sworn in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzk0Cy97PHQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3BE...layer_embedded
bazil brazeel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #6
sh3lly

I don't think she will ever be President. Her ideas are just more of the same old same old (although she would try to go even further right/conservative). If the Republicans get in this November, they could stop spending, and things could improve temporarily, just enough so that Obama could claim he turned things around, and win another term. (I heard this theory (by a Republican). They're all just different sides of the same coin (as Icke and others say). They do things that appear to benefit one side, when it really benefits the same side. America is basically a one-party country now anyways. They just pretend to be different by arguing over abortion, gay marriage, and other stupid social issues.
Old 14-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
size_of_light

President Palin? Thoughts.

Yeah.

Hot.

After a century of women deciding who to vote for based solely on which Presidential candidate gave them the biggest case of hot pants, it's time for the other 50 percent of us to have a crack at fucking up the planet with our loins.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 07:14 PM   #8
dgsd

Ill pass on that one...but she is a gilf!
dgsd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 07:35 PM   #9
mattzadak

mark my words

clinton vs palin

100% certain
Old 14-08-2010, 08:22 PM   #10
sh3lly

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
After a century of women deciding who to vote for based solely on which Presidential candidate gave them the biggest case of hot pants, it's time for the other 50 percent of us to have a crack at fucking up the planet with our loins.
I'm a female and I could care less what a candidate looks like.
Old 14-08-2010, 09:06 PM   #11
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sh3lly View Post
I'm a female and I could care less what a candidate looks like.
I was only (slightly) joking.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #12
dinoheavyd
Banned

Palin is a Zionist Neo-Con fool. She would never win an election, Americans are stupid, but not that stupid., not that I think the US has fair elections anyway, if the Jews who control the US want Palin to be the pres., she of course will be the preident.

She would do whatever Israel told her to do, and she would believe that God himself was telling her to do it. People like her that are totally brainwashed by Zionist false christianity are a major reason why the USA is such a disgrace.

Every US president is a puppet of the Zionist Jews including Obama, but Palin is taking it too far.

Maybe the President does have a little say in what goes on, Maybe the Jews are pushing Obama to Nuke Iran, but he is holding back somehow.

Well, Palin would hit the Nuke Iran button on her first day in office if she was told to by her Zionist masters.

Last edited by dinoheavyd; 14-08-2010 at 09:25 PM.
dinoheavyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 09:23 PM   #13
ronisron
Inactive

Palin is really dumb, and not fooling anyone. She represents the "annoying PTA Mom" vote. Hillary wants the first woman president gig, just for vanity's sake.
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 09:57 PM   #14
brucel
Banned

politically speaking palin could suck my waffles

next!...
brucel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 10:13 PM   #15
firepoet
Banned

Quote:

Yeah.

Hot.

We get Moe Molem and they get Sarah P.
firepoet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-08-2010, 10:34 PM   #16
neutron flux

I think she's being groomed for the position considering her connections and being a dominionist:

Quote:
Don't know what Dominionism is? You're not alone. Very few people have heard of this brand of theology - let alone know what its program would represent if carried out, or how influential its doctrines and mandates are within the Bush administration and the Republican Party.

Dominionism2 is a doctrine which demands the total remaking of society to conform with the laws of the Old Testament of the Bible, and it states that the second coming of Jesus Christ will never occur until "God’s kingdom" is established on earth and reigns for either a thousand years or an unknown time period. They contend that all of the laws of the Old Testament, unless specifically revoked later in the Bible, are still valid and they want to literally replace the U.S. Constitution and legal system with the Ten Commandments and the Mosaic laws of the Bible. If you have read Bob Avakian’s writings on religion, or the Revolution series "God the Original Fascist," you know what this would mean:

If you don't follow the Christian faith, or if you ever leave it (we're talking millions of people in the U.S. alone) you'd be punished by death. Same thing for anyone who commits theft, who blasphemes (says "goddamn it"), or who commits heresy (says god does not exist). Frederick Clarkson, who wrote the book Eternal Hostilities: The Struggle Between Theocracy and Democracy, points out that "anyone responsible for abortion" (meaning women and abortion providers) would be given the death penalty as well.

For those who think this sounds too alarmist, consider anti-abortion activist Nellie Gray at the recent anti-abortion March for Life in Washington (which received a telephone message of support from Bush). She was quoted in the New York Times calling for Nurembrg-style trials of "feminist abortionists" -- doctors who provide abortions. And note that the actual Nurembrg trials, of former Nazi war criminals and mass murderers, resulted in executions.

Here's another Mosaic law: Leviticus 20:13.... "If a man lie with a man, as he would with a woman, they both commit abomination: they shall be put to death." Dominionist Gary DeMar told John Sugg of Mother Jones magazine that he was considered "liberal" among his cohorts because he only supported the death penalty for those who were actually caught engaging in "homosexual acts." And if the Dominionists made the laws, anyone who practices witchcraft or astrology, children who disobey their parents, women who commit adultery, and rape victims who don't resist sufficiently would all be executed.

Dominionists would nearly dismantle government, and establish the family as the basic governing unit of society - a family that would be mandated by god to unchallenged rule by the father. The role of the government would be limited to building roads and raising funds for armies carrying out sanctified battles.

You may be thinking, "Okay, so these guys are seriously lunatics, but there's no way they could gain enough influence or power to actually carry this out." But consider how many of its leaders or open proponents are well-connected to the Bush administration. Leaders who espouse Dominionist doctrines include former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice and a likely candidate for governor, Roy Moore, who installed a 5,200-pound engraved granite monument of the Ten Commandments in the judicial building of the state capital. There is the "Left Behind" author Tim LaHaye, whose wife heads up the Christian Fascist group Concerned Women for America. Pat Robertson, a powerful televangelist with a strong influence in the Republican Party, who is frequently asked to serve as a "religious commentator" by mainstream channels like CNN. D. James Kennedy, who hosts a yearly "Reclaiming America for Christ" conference that brings together nearly every major Christian fascist leader and many powerful Republican Party leaders (this year's conference will feature Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee). Dominionist Jack Hayford gave the benediction at George W. Bush's first presidential inauguration.

This Dominionist trend has been promoted and built up with major assistance from powerful ruling class forces. For example, two major contributors to the [Dominionist think tank] Chalcedon Foundation are Howard Ahmanson and Nelson Bunker Hunt - who are big monopoly capitalists and whose families played key roles in financing electronic voting machine manufacturer Election Systems & Software.

Dominionists call for reinstating slavery, which is upheld throughout the Old Testament, most notably in the Ten Commandments. Slavery is openly defended by Dominionist writers such as David Chilton: "Heathen slaves ... were actually favored by [slavery], since it placed them in contact with believers. They received the relatively lenient treatment of the biblical slavery regulations, and they were also able to hear the liberating message of the gospel."3

Dominionism, like many fundamentalist denominations of Christianity, holds that every word in the Bible is the literal, unerring word of god. But unlike more "typical" Christian fundamentalism, it opposes the idea that Christians should stay out of politics, and explicitly mandates that they work to bring about a theocracy. Dominionism calls for Christians to take literally Genesis 1:26: "... let man have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth." D. James Kennedy sums up their calling:

"As the vice-regents of God, we are to bring His truth and His will to bear on every sphere of our world and our society. We are to exercise godly dominion and influence over our neighborhoods, our schools, our government ... our entertainment media, our news media, our scientific endeavors -- in short, over every aspect and institution of human society." (quoted in the Christian Science Monitor, March 16, 2005)
And those who say the American population are more intelligent than to elect this crazy woman, may I remind you of two stolen elections.
neutron flux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 01:03 AM   #17
kappy0405

If Obamas approval ratings are completely out of control come 2012, Mitt Romney is the High Priest Mormon Freemason Puppet that will be brought in to beat Obama (or Clinton). I could see Palin being VP though. Romney would literally be seen as a savior to the rightwing base in America, and he would also be accepted by much of the leftwing base once he brings in healthcare reform as he did in Massachusetts, which Obama blatantly failed on.

Tbh, I see the perfect stage setting for the ptb to fake an apocalyptic scenario out of this. Ahmedinejad will be made out to be the anti-Christ. Hassan Nasrallah of Hezbollah will be labeled as one of the Beasts with Khomenei being the patsy False Prophet. Romney will quell the Muslim/Eastern resistance and set up a peace treaty with Israel/Palestine, or not; as the Mormon he is, he'll build the new Zion in Missouri and the Freemasonic religion of Mormonism could become the mainstream religion of the future. To be continued...

Last edited by kappy0405; 15-08-2010 at 01:04 AM.
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 01:06 AM   #18
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:

Yeah.

Hot.

You do know that's not actually Sarah Palin...... right?
Old 15-08-2010, 01:15 AM   #19
onourway

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronisron View Post
You do know that's not actually Sarah Palin...... right?
yeah Sarah's much hotter...... and since it doesn't matter whose in office....might as well be a........an attractive female......and yeah..... I would

.....sorry for the lameass I would........... But I would

Last edited by onourway; 15-08-2010 at 01:19 AM.
onourway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-08-2010, 01:19 AM   #20
ronisron
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by onourway View Post
yeah Sarah's much hotter...... and since it doesn't matter whose in office....might as well be a........an attractive female......and yeah..... I would

Like I was saying, that's not Sarah Palin in the pic. That's all.