Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 01-02-2019, 04:23 PM   #1
techman

Default Clive Swift dies

Heard on a MSM website that actor Clive Swift, best known to most as Mrs Bucket's long suffering husband Richard in Keeping up Appearances, has died at the age 88.

Now I'm gonna say this right now before anyone else does, but I could've sworn that Clive Swift had already died not too long ago, from what I can remember it was sometime last year. I absolutely remember hearing that he had died, but it seems he hadn't. I don't normally take the Mandella affect thing seriously and just think most of it is down to people wrongly assuming such a person has died because they've been featured on the news in ill health or haven't been in the limelight for a long time so automatically think they've passed away, or even they're confusing them with another actor/actress, but this is an exception as I am certain there was mention of it last year.

Loved him in Keeping up a Appearances, he had some great moments together with Patricia Routledge. I don't wanna get too conspiratorial with this one, but I noticed a photo of him with Routledge and he's doing abit of that hiding one eye thing; probably nothing really.

Last edited by techman; 01-02-2019 at 04:28 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 07:51 PM   #2
jaybigjay

I remember him from an episode of DR Who in the mid 80's. I never did like keeping up appearances, Hyacinth reminded me far too much of my grand mother.

RIP Clive Swift
jaybigjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 08:51 PM   #3
techman

Didn't know he was in an ep of Dr Who, but then again I've never been a fan of that show. Besides being in Keeping Up Appearances, I remember him playing a former concentration camp survivor in an early episode of Heartbeat.

Last edited by techman; 01-02-2019 at 08:52 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2019, 03:44 PM   #4
madbomber

He was a very good and versatile actor. He appeared in a couple of dramatizations of M.R. James stories: 'The Stalls of Barchester" and "A Warning to the Curious." Both are on YouTube and are very good. He was also in "The Silent World of Nicholas Quinn" which was one of the first Morse episodes. He lived a long life and left many good memories. Can't ask for a better epitaph.

Last edited by madbomber; 02-02-2019 at 03:46 PM.
madbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2019, 09:50 PM   #5
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybigjay View Post
I remember him from an episode of DR Who in the mid 80's. I never did like keeping up appearances, Hyacinth reminded me far too much of my grand mother.

RIP Clive Swift
Yes he was in Dalek episodes with Colin Baker worth checking out very dark episode .
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote