Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 26-10-2015, 08:27 PM   #1
u877gut_y

Default Repair damaged muscle/sprains/bones/backpain

Make an ointment:
Put comfrey root in boil water. Leave one hour. Remove solids.
Add olive oil.

Else buy a comfrey cream.
Comfrey harms the liver so use 10 days max, 4–6 times/year.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...153407465.html

Last edited by u877gut_y; 26-10-2015 at 09:09 PM.
u877gut_y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 10:26 AM   #2
kizzie
Registered Users

Thanks for this. I will give it a go. most of my joints are back to normal except one finger that is very stiff and very painful to bend.
kizzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 11:03 AM   #3
the worm that returned

If you have access to one, or can afford one, then consider using a PEMF mat, which you lie on for between 8 - 16 mins twice daily.

Improves circulation and from personal experience works wonders on strains etc.

I used to use it after playing sport/exercising and I very rarely had the next day pains that I would normally experience. IMO it would help the muscles recover more rapidly.

Hope that helps you or any others in some way
the worm that returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2015, 01:32 PM   #4
aster
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kizzie View Post
Thanks for this. I will give it a go. most of my joints are back to normal except one finger that is very stiff and very painful to bend.
It is pretty powerful stuff, used to be called 'knitbone' in the days when we were our own physicians. Just need to keep it safely out of your dog's reach, Kizzie (if he likes to have a chew on things)as it is quite toxic to the liver. The root is ten times more harmful to the liver, than the leaves, as well. I got a bottle of Comfrey oil from an independent health shop a few years ago, just saves all that messing about when you least feel like it

Last edited by aster; 04-11-2015 at 01:41 PM.
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:11 PM   #5
u877gut_y

I also think it's important to eat the right oils too. Rapeseed oil, coconut oil (from Asian-food shops) and fish oils and maybe butter too. I've been really adding them lately and found this vital to replace lost muscle.
u877gut_y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2015, 09:20 PM   #6
tildatod
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by u877gut_y View Post
Make an ointment:
Put comfrey root in boil water. Leave one hour. Remove solids.
Add olive oil.

Else buy a comfrey cream.
Comfrey harms the liver so use 10 days max, 4–6 times/year.

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-relea...153407465.html
Hello Great thread. I do not believe that comfrey is toxic. If someone were to ingest it in large amounts, then yes, it may be. However, it's the kind of herb I'd make a tea from and drink once a day....but not for months or years on end.

https://simpleunhookedliving.wordpre...thal-poison-3/
Quote:
Is comfrey harmful?

Despite people’s long history of reliance on comfrey as a healing agent, it has gotten a bad rap since 1978, when a rash of blaring headlines in Australia warned that this popular herb is a killer that causes liver damage and cancer. In 1984, Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council placed comfrey on the nation’s Poison Advisory list.

Reserarch in that nation, and others, shows that comfrey contains several pyrrolizidine alkaloids. Certain plants, such as heliotropium, seneca, and crotalaria, also contain various PAs. People who ingested leaves or seeds from these plants have gotten ill. However, according to the book, The Safety of Comfrey, by J.A Pembrey, “there appear to be no cases, in medical history or veterinary records, of humans or animals, showing clinical symptoms, of pyrrolizidine alkaloid poisoning from the consumption of comfrey.”

Internal use of comfrey in supplements was banned in the US in 2002, but it may still be sold in external potions. When you read the rationale for FDA’s concern, you will see it is based on indications, not human testing.
tildatod is offline   Reply With Quote