Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 13-06-2014, 09:39 PM   #1
tempeststorm
Inactive

Question Healing Crystals For PTSD?

Following a life threatening event in 2012 and suffering for most of 2013 without knowing what was happening to me mentally, I have been formally diagnosed with PTSD and am receiving the usual CBT based therapy and graded exposure therapy, which I am finding very tough.

Can anyone with experience of crystal healing advise me of crystals that may be helpful to me on my recovery journey, please? Thank you!
tempeststorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-06-2014, 10:36 PM   #2
swamideva

Bach Rescue Remedy Review

Can You Recommend Some Crystals For PTSD?

Are there any crystals you can recommend for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder?

Last edited by swamideva; 13-06-2014 at 10:39 PM.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2014, 07:56 PM   #3
bellahunter

Without doing any googling I felt that my crystal of choice would be rose quartz.

It is such a beautiful stone and relatively inexpensive if you know where to look.

If that's all I could afford I would get a couple of big chunks and put them around my bed for love and healing.

I looked on Swami's link and there it was.

I'm also drawn to green calcite another healing stone.

I'd also buy some sweet almond oil and infuse it with lavender or buy some lavender essential oil and massage into my body particularly stomach area.

Bach remedies are good . If its thoughts going round and round white chestnut is particularly good.

I believe in a three pronged approach.

EFT is very good. Paul McKenna taught me this. He was on tv at the time and I just followed what he did.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote