Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 08-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
gizmodeon

Default Energy healing

So who here believes in energy healing?

I am a Reiki Master and spiritual healer myself, and I love the difference energy healing has done for my everyday energy, my psychic ability, and my happiness and health.

Does anyone have any good scientific proof on energy healing?
More studies are appearing everyday to show that energy healing does effect our physical body aswell as our mental state
gizmodeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #2
Shiyoken
Premier Subscribers

I don't think we'll ever get 'Scientific proof', not with the state of Mind that 'Science' is governed by. But I believe its now being discovered or getting known within Quantum physics, etc...

Yeah I believe in it myself. I did read a book about Reiki, it was very interesting and I liked where it was going but I didn't follow up on it afterwards. How many years and what sort of training to you have to preform to achieve the highest level in it?

I agree. I bet you attract quite a lot of oppo-site/same energies, when you go out. In a way to help them or re-instigate their energy back on form. Curious, do you find feeling energetically drained and emotional, after a heavy healing session or something? We all have these abilities but at some point, kinda shut them off due to external and internal forces/influences. I'm here like everyone else to try and remember, regain that connection! Cool, thanks for sharing.

We are Linear by Design! Dynamic by Nature!
Shiyoken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #3
devicenull

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmodeon View Post

Getting electrons from the earth?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=earthing
devicenull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:39 PM   #4
nirvana
Banned

Quote:

I am a Reiki Master and spiritual healer myself, and I love the difference energy healing has done for my everyday energy, my psychic ability, and my happiness and health.

More studies are appearing everyday to show that energy healing does effect our physical body aswell as our mental state

Was going to do the reiki attunements a few years ago. The one thing that stopped me was the bullshit the guy was coming out with. He told the audience if a thousand reiki masters meditate together they can heal a whole town ,stop crime,etc { i thought here we go**

I asked the guy if reiki is that good and it can create world peace why dont you organise it for all these reiki masters to come together and create world peace town by town.

The guy looked puzzled then said the problem is many reiki masters have got jobs so they would not have the time plus it would cost thousands to bring that many masters together.

Why does world peace have to cost so much money.

A vid with some good info regarding healing.

Last edited by nirvana; 08-05-2012 at 02:40 PM.
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:48 PM   #5
plam
Banned

If it's a question of belief
I don't belief in anything.
I haven't personally seen any concrete evidence
that this type of healing works apart from
placebo and possible hypnosis.

So no, I don't believe it it.
What is the proof apart from the tennis balls in the swimming pool?
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 03:17 PM   #6
alienbiketrail

Quote:

I have the habit of taking people at their word until they prove me otherwise.

Those statements in bold you made would be contradictory,as viewed by practitioners of reiki or martial artists,Even the most evolved martial artist doesn't consider himself/herself a master.

But speaking for myself I believe in self body massage as beneficial and the manipulation of zones of energy on the body. And they are beneficial to me in relieving pain,flexibility,balance,and blood circulation.

So yes I believe in energy healing but also believe it is still in it's infant stage.

About the understanding of what may be possible, and the correct approach that would be best for us as individuals in the practical application of this physical body healing practice.

Welcome to the forum hope to hear more about your practice in this art
alienbiketrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:29 PM   #7
nirvana
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienbiketrail View Post
I have the habit of taking people at their word until they prove me otherwise.

Those statements in bold you made would be contradictory,as viewed by practitioners of reiki or martial artists,Even the most evolved martial artist doesn't consider himself/herself a master.

But speaking for myself I believe in self body massage as beneficial and the manipulation of zones of energy on the body. And they are beneficial to me in relieving pain,flexibility,balance,and blood circulation.

So yes I believe in energy healing but also believe it is still in it's infant stage.

About the understanding of what may be possible, and the correct approach that would be best for us as individuals in the practical application of this physical body healing practice.

Welcome to the forum hope to hear more about your practice in this art

I think the master bit is abit of a red heron. I had my old house mate who is a compleat dope head smokes weed all day ,went off and did a weekend course and came back two days later stoned out of his head with a certificate that states hes now a reiki master. He only charges £15 for half hour but still earns about £50 to £150 a day not bad for a pot head.

Infact im thinking off doing the reiki course myself even if i only charge £10 a hour im still going to be on a bigger wage than what im on now .
nirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 04:40 PM   #8
thecatsmeow
Banned

Quote:

I believe you may find this pretty interesting
thecatsmeow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:49 PM   #9
tnt1

The body, like the universe itself is a delicate and sensitive instrument readily responding to the thoughts you impress upon it, the words you impress upon it, and the beliefs you hold and make your reality. Change those aspects in any way and you change also because you cannot help but change when you change your vibration by shifting perspective, religious leaning or any other aspect of our existence. The simple act of examining beliefs you already hold whether you change them or not, is sufficient enough to change your being because the simple act of evaluation and examination of self and belief systems will have it's effect on your being and vibration shifting you such that even the things you attract and push away from yourself in life will shift because those things you see, are also you.

It is said, life is but a looking glass for consciousness. Okay taking this statement further let us look at this. You want proof I will give you all the proof you ever needed but you will still have to examine, either accept or reject as ultimately your own boxed in bubble reality cannot change unless you do it. I do not have that power. I know some would argue this but the truth is this all boils down to choice, your choice.

Now lets examine life is a looking glass. As I have said you and all of us are the waking consciousness of god. We cannot be separate from the one and the ego illusion that we are is just that, illusion but skipping over that lets look at your life since you brought this topic to discuss it. The things in your life, your car, your guitar, your tools, your dog, your cat, your house all these things are you. They are things you attracted to yourself that are in sync with your vibrations and your energies. They are as much you and a reflection of you as anyone could want to see and someone knowledgeable to such things as the law of attraction could discern a great deal about each they meet if they were simply exposed to them in that environment they occupy the most.

Let us take any one for example. If you see a spiritual teacher on the street or on the internet you do not have access to see the reflections of the real them by examining these things attracted into their lives. But if you did see the great spiritual teacher and were invited to his home to see papers and books strewn all over, the house and yard in disrepair, the old crap box he calls a automobile in the drive looks like hell and is falling apart, and his bathroom is a science project, his wife has left him and his whole life seems a wreck what does this tell you? Is it an accurate way to see the 'real' of each person? Yes it is. We are these things and we attract them because it is us to the core. If you reflect beauty and peace, if you reflect wholeness and solidity in your being and it is also reflected by the outward circumstances of your life would that not be an accurate way to ascertain the true nature of the person before you? Not always if there is a con involved. These places of beauty can be rented so caution is advised so that you know what you think you know but the truth is most politicians and religious leaders stay very private just for these reasons. They don't want you to see the real them and so they hide it. In light of knowing that they deal often with enlightened individuals they go so far as to prepare a 'ideal' room, a show piece that will reflect the parts of them they want you to see, hiding those they do not wish you to know about but you need to be aware enough to observe the whole. Look at more than what they offer and present and look deep.

Look into their being. What do you see? Is it beauty, peace, tranquility and love or is it deception, lies, falseness and a lost soul probably more lost than you and most of those he/she supposedly aids with their teachings.

People do not know how much of themselves they reveal by even their own fears. Years ago when Jerry Falwell gave a lengthy sermon on sexuality and all the great sins and his own thoughts on the evil of sex and so on it became quite obvious to me that this man was severely handicapped and not at peace with his own sexuality and so he outwardly blamed everything and anything outside of himself for this failing to see that it was his own reflection he saw and that this was why these things stood out to him because these things are what he needed to work on in his life. Instead though this supposedly wise spiritual leader projected those inner feelings of insecurity and fear to his congregation making it their fault you see? Life is but a looking glass for consciousness. Your life, that is to say, you reflect outward by more than just your body. It affects all that is in your life not just what is seen and just the body. Anyway, the proof is there in the outward circumstances surrounding each of us.

To see this from other perspectives look at it like this. I watched a show on hoarders the other night. One of those supposed to be helping those with this ailment was a closet hoarder herself and yet this person is charged with counseling others for what she herself has going on. This could help or it could hinder couldn't it. It is about akin to hiring someone as your accountant who himself is in a shambles financially barely able to manage his own books let alone yours. Anyway, that is what I would suggest and I know some will inevitably read this and argue the facts but most people arguing against this are those in disarray. If they are whole, at peace, trustworthy counselors it will show in the outward circumstances of their lives. You just have to know where to look and how. Don't just look at the person and don't make judgments based on what they drive alone or what they dress like alone. I'm talking about the whole of the aspects of who and what they are. What presents itself when you look at the whole is not often the same thing you'd expect to see if you meet the individual at some other venue where you cannot see these outward tells that indicate where they are in their lives.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:36 PM   #10
steve777

If you are genuinely interested in the validity of energy healing I offer a sample session by phone or skype provided you have a physical or emotional issue you would like help with: http://www.energyhealersteve.com/sceptical/

Peace
Steve

PS Belief is not that important, you can still be sceptical but open to seeing how it works.
steve777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:56 PM   #11
bellahunter

I watched that interesting you tube/ video movie

What the bleep do we know.

Worth a look , some interesting concepts about what our minds are capable of..
I believe intent is everything.

I too am a reiki master and practice distant and hands on healing.

A cut heals on its own mostly, so does a cold. Just think what we can do with positive thoughts from our minds.

I've had excellent healing from ten reiki healers at one time .

I also believe its good to combine therapies. Homeopathy, osteopathy, adjustment to diet , aromatherapy and so on.

In many cases it has taken lots of years to get that sick!

Remember the mantra
If you always do what you've always done , you'll always get what you've always got.

If you make big changes to cure your cancer then I think when you have the all clear you still need to continue what you have been doing.

Going back to the old ways will not help your body.

My opinion anyway.

Last edited by bellahunter; 06-05-2014 at 06:57 PM.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:07 PM   #12
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by danhanneman01 View Post
About: I am very grateful to have a SUCCESSFUL 6-FIGURE INTERNATIONAL HEALING BUSINESS that serves lightworkers and healers around the globe to claim their Infinite Power to live a truly abundant life aligned with their life purpose and authentic desires… and to help healers to grow their businesses to 6-figures and beyond.

https://www.odesk.com/leaving-odesk?...blehealers.com

Want to learn the secrets to manifest what you desire? Get a 90 minute MP3 and complimentary 15 Minute Energy Scan here!

https://www.odesk.com/leaving-odesk?...01393123286933
OH it's that word...lightworkers
I'll become a healer so that I can also run a SUCCESSFUL 6-FIGURE INTERNATIONAL HEALING BUSINESS. Tell us more.

It's strange that your emphasis on money and not the successful healing stories though.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:11 PM   #13
star78
Inactive

I'm a natural born healer, I ask spirit to pass their healing energy through me to the person I want to help. I know where that person needs the help as my hands will become incredibly hot where they are are pulling the e energy toward the area that needs it most

I don't expect people to believe it, but when they have had healing they feel it working and are usually surprised by the positive effects it has and how much they feel it working.

I never charge as I don't believe its my right. I tell people to thank spirit not me and liken it to Leonardo day Vinci... in that he was the artist putting the art on the canvas via the paint brush. Therefore I am just the paint brush, spirit just need me to act as the middle man! I don't claim to heal, cure or treat anything. I only say you will feel sense of well being and relaxation and that any problems you have can be helped by healing. We can't make empty promises, has my healing made huge differences to peoples health? Yeah it has, but who am I to say that will happen every time for definite?
star78 is offline   Reply With Quote