Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 19-07-2015, 01:02 PM   #1
electrorainbow

Default World Meditation for Sept 5th

in case anyone feels compelled to join this.....(not saying I KNOW this channel is legit, but i personally trust him, in the belly, so to speak. you's can all make your minds up individually on that point x)

http://tomkenyon.com/on-the-nature-of-angels

to you all, love.
electrorainbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 02:48 PM   #2
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrorainbow View Post
in case anyone feels compelled to join this.....(not saying I KNOW this channel is legit, but i personally trust him, in the belly, so to speak. you's can all make your minds up individually on that point x)

http://tomkenyon.com/on-the-nature-of-angels

to you all, love.
Peace meditation, like eating healthy, should not be a diet like, one time event, but a life style, on going.
That being said, am not against satsang but any fear motive behind it.
like reading on the website provided, that the earth is self destructing fast and we need to fight that with peaceful meditation or die
that so much bullshit
Pay attention to that, if a "peace" movement is fear based, definitely not to be trusted
Maybe it's good to know that planet earth is a school overseen by benevolent aliens.
the kind of One Being eternal aliens, like Babaji, Vivekananda, Krishna, or whatever forms they might take.
Same One, indestructible. As every One is.
Earth being a fire purification school, mistakes are of course allowed and balanced out
The school will be in place for as long as needed. When this will be let to be destroyed, another one can be built.
So do your best and fear not.... :luv:
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 03:22 PM   #3
electrorainbow

i'm guessing that you didn't read the article attached to the up coming meditation? it states that we will continue every day to work with the sound meditation, for the very reason that you stated, building up the energies if you like. it's not intended to be a one time thing. if you read the article it does explain this.
Old 19-07-2015, 03:25 PM   #4
electrorainbow

and see to be honest, every one that 'seems' to know what they're talking about says something different about the earth and what she is/what is happening to her/what will happen to her, and actually no-one knows anything for sure because most of that is subjective. follow the heart, for it knows ALL.
Old 19-07-2015, 05:04 PM   #5
iamhe

Quote:
Originally Posted by electrorainbow View Post
i'm guessing that you didn't read the article attached to the up coming meditation? it states that we will continue every day to work with the sound meditation, for the very reason that you stated, building up the energies if you like. it's not intended to be a one time thing. if you read the article it does explain this.
I guess I missed that and indeed an intention focused in the right direction is good.
But I maintain what I said, that I felt a fear vibe in the article which smelled like bullshit
nevertheless I wish you best but I am not joining, as for me, at the moment, getting involved in any organized movement would limit my freedom.

Quote:
Our second reason for discussing the topic of angels is planetary in nature.
You are collectively passing through a very difficult and dangerous point. The destructive forces upon your planet in terms of religious fanaticism, climate change, corporate greed and manipulation, as well as dire threats to the very foundations of your eco-system are increasing.
You are now entering, from our perspective, a massive Chaotic Node the likes of which your planet has not seen for some time. If unmitigated, this Chaotic Node could result in the mass extinction of multitudinous life forms including many humans.
We are therefore calling into action all positive angelic forms from all spiritual traditions, from all life-affirming interdimensional beings, from all alien civilizations of positive intent, and from all human beings who are aligned with our intention.
We will be creating a nexus point on September 5, 2015. And through a global meditation we will be calling forth these many diverse and life affirming angelic forms into an alliance for the protection of life and its elevation upon this planet.
Let us be clear what we mean by this.
If human consciousness elevates itself to a higher level than it is currently manifesting, then it deserves to survive. If it does not elevate itself then humanity, as you know it, will not survive this passage. It is a collective cosmic intelligence test you are now facing on many levels.
"then it deserves to survive" - a bit arrogant, don't you think
these movements are so balance, giving bits of pure truth balanced out with fear shit
and not realizing it.
iamhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2015, 06:04 PM   #6
electrorainbow

[/QUOTE]"then it deserves to survive" - a bit arrogant, don't you think
these movements are so balance, giving bits of pure truth balanced out with fear shit
and not realizing it.[/QUOTE]

yea that is totally arrogant, still, i get the warm belly feeling from them so i'll stick with it. but hey, i ken what you mean, you never get TOTAL truth OR total bull shit from any one source. it's something i've had to learn to be very careful of over the years (you know, you read or hear something that resonates and you take everything said as read, not good, but what we've been trained into). i really just posted it because i read a book of Davids recently and it mentioned that if anyone knew of any group things going on to put them on the website. think it's the grouping that matters most. i send out love (and send in love, when i can hear the reptile voice in me) all the time, but we can't do this thing individually (what ever 'this thing' is because i still don't feel that we really know what it is. just ot to follow that ol' heart i guess, and see where we end up :/ )