Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 26-11-2014, 02:31 AM   #1
meditationmike
Inactive

Default Any stories of visualisation healing?

Hello everyone,

I have recently become interested in the mind body connection and I have become interested in cases where visualisation can be reliably shown to be the cause.

I think the best examples I have found relate to regeneration of teeth cavities and of gums. This is because as far as I can tell, regeneration of gums is not usually possible and large cavaties don't grow back without intervention (please do correct me if i am wrong but I think this is accurate). The person reports using visualisation and then the anecdotal reports claim that dentists are able to objectively confirm growth.

Does anyone have any visualisation healing stories?
meditationmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 07:00 AM   #2
ailenda
Premier Subscribers

Dear,

There was a very great healer from Estonia, who was clairvoyant and her main teaching was about self healing - how with "talking" with our damaged organs we can heal. First of all - understanding the damage (most of the time negative emotional blockages), forgiving the root cause, forgiving the root cause and asking for forgiveness from the body as our body is a living things and our cells FEEL how we communicate with them. And visualising how the stress is leaving us (not sure about this one, but the rest of the teaching is pretty powerful).

It's great as it opens up the heart for ourselves as well and we truly feel that the pain/imbalance is leaving us.

Of course, it should go hand in hand with the nutrition as well, but her teaching was a very great Teaching and she had many books about the emotions and how specific emotion can create the negativity in us/block us - we end up with diabetes/cancer etc.

Maybe you try this one together WITH visualisation and let us know as I wanna regrow one tooth back as well
ailenda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 07:19 AM   #3
swamideva

A tumour being dissolved in less than 3 minutes.

swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2014, 10:11 PM   #4
meditationmike
Inactive

Thank you for these examples. I think it's really important to believe you can heal to allow the process to occur so the more convincing examples the better I think!!
Old 27-11-2014, 05:21 AM   #5
ailenda
Premier Subscribers

1) Years ago I have heard the story of a guy who grow his leg back, because he didn't know that "it is not possible".

2) There is a healer in Russia who claims he can wake up the dead people (meaning - physically dead not asleep ) and I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who according to his teachings "woke up" someone.

3) Claim that chrystal children can go through the walls I have heard as well.

See, for me to believe for these things - I have to see or at least know someone who has done it, otherwise I am sceptical, even though I truly believe in miracles and know they are possible and here is a more inspirational story:

I have a great classmate and she has two children and her son (years 6 or so) one leg was shorter than other leg from the birth and it, of course, influenced the development of all the body and the backbone. Regular Doctors said they cannot do anything about it and my classmate "accidently" found out that there is a healer going to Latvia, from Germany and surely - if everything in conventional medicine has failed - anyone will try something else. Anything. And she took her son to the healer and he without the touch in 10 minutes "healed" the bone - I mean the bone was in the right size! Healer claims that he is working with the Divine Energy. I know the classmate and I know she is telling the truth of this miracle. Believe it or not. Our sceptical mind will always find the way to deny such things as we do not understand that truly miracles can happen with the Divine Intervention.

So, I know that anything can actually happen, but walking through the walls - sorry
Old 27-11-2014, 04:40 PM   #6
meditationmike
Inactive

Hi Ailenda,

Thank you for your post. I agree with you totally that we have too much of a sceptical nature. Some time ago I would never have believed in remote viewing, it was too "out there" and I am a nice little scientist who knew "the truth". In reality I am still stubbornly sceptical about things even though i know that visualisation is probably true. I think visualisation is correct assuming the case studies you hear are correct.
Old 28-11-2014, 08:57 AM   #7
ailenda
Premier Subscribers

Dear,

But we should question everything! It's truly a mastership when we balance critical mind/open mind, scepticism and belief in miracles - that's the work I guess!

Check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cLLV71jccU

Have you seen this one?

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...eth-stem-cells

Interesting, isn't it?

I have heard also the stories of those Enlightened Beings and one who was old in age, was meditating in the cave for one year and rejuvenate himself and looked like 20 years old and it was mentioned that he regrew his teeth back. And I do believe in this

I personally not a big fan of visualisation as to me it seems to imagine what is not there and I do not see much of the power in it. Maybe there is, I do not deny it.

To me the most powerful way is a FEELING - FEEL the changes you wanna bring in your body and life. Not saying that the tooth will grow back, but you will receive different kind of information and maybe you end up in the cave

Last edited by ailenda; 28-11-2014 at 09:00 AM.
Old 28-11-2014, 09:19 AM   #8
swamideva

What we call a miracles is just a technology we have not understood yet.

If we understand that everything is energy and that physicality is just a temporary illusion, then we are manipulating energy and not matter.

The stories described of healings here have to be done without any doubt, through the power of the mind and the power of belief.

The problem is most of us have been conditioned to feel small and doubt ourselves.

I have thought about this and not only has doubt to be eradicated during a healing session, it has to removed totally from all thinking and feeling completely for the rest of our life, for this certainty to manifest into action.

This requires great discipline.
swamideva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2014, 10:29 AM   #9
ailenda
Premier Subscribers

Yes, the greatest discipline!
Old 28-11-2014, 11:51 PM   #10
meditationmike
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailenda View Post
Dear,

But we should question everything! It's truly a mastership when we balance critical mind/open mind, scepticism and belief in miracles - that's the work I guess!

Check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cLLV71jccU

Have you seen this one?

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and...eth-stem-cells

Interesting, isn't it?

I have heard also the stories of those Enlightened Beings and one who was old in age, was meditating in the cave for one year and rejuvenate himself and looked like 20 years old and it was mentioned that he regrew his teeth back. And I do believe in this

I personally not a big fan of visualisation as to me it seems to imagine what is not there and I do not see much of the power in it. Maybe there is, I do not deny it.

To me the most powerful way is a FEELING - FEEL the changes you wanna bring in your body and life. Not saying that the tooth will grow back, but you will receive different kind of information and maybe you end up in the cave
Interesting links and definitely agree about the open minded scepticism. That's interesting as well about the meditating for one year!! I think definitely key components seems to be repetition and total belief. I read in a book by joe dispenza that meditation helps us to get into a more suggestible state.

I found a few links as well that might seem interesting to people. The key thing is I think is to realise that no matter what level of quality in evidence you receive, you can always say, but maybe it would have happened anyway or it was something else that did it or it's a lie in order to promote a product etc. You have to be able to think of how plausible it is and make up your own mind:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/top...worked-for-me/

http://www.savedhealed.com/ludolf.htm

http://www.healingteethnaturally.com...alisation.html

I like accounts where the cause effect is easy to establish (as large scale trials don't exist). This is where remission of a disease or improvement just doesn't occur e.g with a tooth cavity that had been there for years and then when the healing occurs the only documented intervention is the visualisation process. It's also good to have expert opinion e.g the dentist saying it has improved rather than a subjective "it looks better".
Old 29-11-2014, 12:05 AM   #11
meditationmike
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamideva View Post
What we call a miracles is just a technology we have not understood yet.

If we understand that everything is energy and that physicality is just a temporary illusion, then we are manipulating energy and not matter.

The stories described of healings here have to be done without any doubt, through the power of the mind and the power of belief.

The problem is most of us have been conditioned to feel small and doubt ourselves.

I have thought about this and not only has doubt to be eradicated during a healing session, it has to removed totally from all thinking and feeling completely for the rest of our life, for this certainty to manifest into action.

This requires great discipline.
I totally agree with the part is that we don't understand how mind healing works. One possible mechanism is: thought -> genetic changes in brain -> release of neuropeptides into blood -> activation of stem cells in local area (for a regeneration example). There are also other explanations and I can't comment on energy as I know nothing about that but I am open to this if it is accurate.

I think that doubt can interfere with the process in the same way it can interfere with cognitive therapy. The problem is that a lot of mainstream science automatically rejects anything that seems impossible and certain beliefs become an ingroup belief and expressing alternative beliefs can be bad for your career. We look back and laugh at how ignorant society was at when the earth was definitely flat or that flight was impossible. But those who laugh at the mainstream of those times may well have held those beliefs back then.

I think that the round earth theory/flight theory of tomorrow are things like remote viewings/visualisation and that most of science is still living in a knee jerk reaction to the view that because we are pretty sure one religion is false, anything that is associated with spirituality must be false.
Old 01-12-2014, 08:12 AM   #12
ailenda
Premier Subscribers

There is also the thing called simply - Divine Intervention - the pure Divine energy flowing into the system. We just too way much want to think that "our mind" is capable of everything.

In Russia there is a healer whos healing method was fasting and prayer, where literally the sacred processes, intimate communion with the Divine were taking the place and that energy was clearing up all the system and healing, hear was opening and everything was shining And mystical practise of fasting was always about bringing us closer to the Divine.
Old 14-12-2014, 08:45 PM   #13
icerealm
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by ailenda View Post
1) Years ago I have heard the story of a guy who grow his leg back, because he didn't know that "it is not possible".

2) There is a healer in Russia who claims he can wake up the dead people (meaning - physically dead not asleep ) and I know someone who knows someone who knows someone who according to his teachings "woke up" someone.

3) Claim that chrystal children can go through the walls I have heard as well.

See, for me to believe for these things - I have to see or at least know someone who has done it, otherwise I am sceptical, even though I truly believe in miracles and know they are possible and here is a more inspirational story:

I have a great classmate and she has two children and her son (years 6 or so) one leg was shorter than other leg from the birth and it, of course, influenced the development of all the body and the backbone. Regular Doctors said they cannot do anything about it and my classmate "accidently" found out that there is a healer going to Latvia, from Germany and surely - if everything in conventional medicine has failed - anyone will try something else. Anything. And she took her son to the healer and he without the touch in 10 minutes "healed" the bone - I mean the bone was in the right size! Healer claims that he is working with the Divine Energy. I know the classmate and I know she is telling the truth of this miracle. Believe it or not. Our sceptical mind will always find the way to deny such things as we do not understand that truly miracles can happen with the Divine Intervention.

So, I know that anything can actually happen, but walking through the walls - sorry
who was the latvia healer, it would be good if the healer could solve my lower back problem as well
icerealm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-12-2014, 03:15 PM   #14
daveanderson
Inactive

The tooth thing is correct as i have a 3rd canine.
for 2 years when i was young i was missing a tooth untill one day i said mum mum LOOK -i opend my mouth and said is that a new tooth comming through ?
She said Yes.

I said to her but dont we only get 2 sets of teeth and thats it ?

She was dumb founded and just said i was lucky
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote