Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 26-07-2013, 08:12 PM   #1
davey6666

Default Leap of faith

Hi. I am new to this forum. I am currently working for the government as a therapist but have struggled now for some 3 years to tow the line. I am hoping to move into healing or at least more real and hands on therapy. I am encouraged by my immediate friends and even strangers that I meet in my day to day work to follow this path. I and my partner have followed the thinking that David invokes and reading his books and listening to his talks reinforces our conviction that mainstream sucks! The way ahead is through community thinking and creative and independent thinking. Is there anyone out there who can tune into where I am now?
davey6666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 08:14 PM   #2
armoured_amazon

I'm not involved in therapy - and halfway out of the door to go to work - but just wanted to welcome you to the forum
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 08:19 PM   #3
davey6666

Default Thanks

Thank you for your reply. I don't want to make you late. Davey
Old 26-07-2013, 08:20 PM   #4
armoured_amazon

Oh believe me, I'm a pro at that

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 26-07-2013 at 08:20 PM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #5
davey6666

So you've come back in then?
Old 26-07-2013, 08:38 PM   #6
tnt1

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey6666 View Post
Hi. I am new to this forum. I am currently working for the government as a therapist but have struggled now for some 3 years to tow the line. I am hoping to move into healing or at least more real and hands on therapy. I am encouraged by my immediate friends and even strangers that I meet in my day to day work to follow this path. I and my partner have followed the thinking that David invokes and reading his books and listening to his talks reinforces our conviction that mainstream sucks! The way ahead is through community thinking and creative and independent thinking. Is there anyone out there who can tune into where I am now?
I invite you to read some of my energy play exercise. (link to rabbit hole) My own hands on was in what was termed at the time, 'Myotherapy' which used pressure points for certain number of seconds. In time of course much more was added including strong visualization and gentle meditative music and tones. We also incorporated crystals but it was not until living among the Navajo, Hopi, and Zuni that I really learned about healing and energy exchange between us. Some of the training in Sedona, Az at the time using crystals and other gems and minerals, along with that which I took classes to learn at Tsaile Community College were among the best I've ever encountered. This time frame, which would have been right before Telluride, Colorado, or Sedona, Arizona really caught on and became a hot spot with escalating real estate prices as they are now. We kick ourselves sometimes if we think too much about opportunity we had to buy some investment property in Colorado that would have turned into a gold mine worth quite a lot had we spent the $50k at the time. I fantasize about that sometimes thinking that in another reality we did that deal and reaped the benefits! Anyway, good luck in your path.

Last edited by tnt1; 26-07-2013 at 10:14 PM.
tnt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 08:46 PM   #7
hoverfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by davey6666 View Post
If you work for the government, then you are going to face a hard time and you will be persuaded to tow the line I'm sure.
Youll know there is a huge conflict between conventional allopathic treatments and natural therapies.

Have you heard of the work of Rick Simpson, ie. his 'Run from the cure' youtube video ?

Also take a look at MMS and its effectiveness for so many ailments, including cancer. It is now curing malaria in Africa.
Have a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwZN1cPfX8

You have a great opportunity to use your position to make changes from within.
Best of luck.

hoverfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 09:05 PM   #8
syxx
Inactive

Welcome to the forum.
Not sure I can tune into where you are now because I went into alternative work long ago, and never had to make the transition. You don't say where you're from, but I am sure that if you focus your intentions and work diligently, you will get where you want to be.
We all need people in community and especially those who have a value system not based on control or division, but equality and the highest good for all. So, again, welcome, and I hope you make some good friends here and find a lot to learn and share.
syxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:38 AM   #9
sukiari

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoverfly View Post
If you work for the government, then you are going to face a hard time and you will be persuaded to tow the line I'm sure.
Youll know there is a huge conflict between conventional allopathic treatments and natural therapies.

Have you heard of the work of Rick Simpson, ie. his 'Run from the cure' youtube video ?

Also take a look at MMS and its effectiveness for so many ailments, including cancer. It is now curing malaria in Africa.
Have a look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrwZN1cPfX8

You have a great opportunity to use your position to make changes from within.
Best of luck.

Simpson good, MMS iffy at best.
sukiari is offline   Reply With Quote