Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2007, 05:04 AM   #1
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default Breaking the eggshell of fear

David Icke's description of the eggshell of fear is very accurate I think. This eggshell is an IMMENSE thing.

The trick of breaking through the eggshell is by understanding it. That understanding can then be used as a laser sword to cut through the seemingly impenetrable prison wall of fear.

The understanding needed is this: (1) the past is 100% certain, and (2) the future is 100% uncertain. Fear is simply the misperception of this fact.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:24 AM   #2
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

I think I'm on to something here. Let's elaborate the thesis a bit:

The past is 100% certain. That is possibly a valid claim. We cannot change the past as far as we know.

The future is a bit more of a tricky issue. There are essentially two kinds of futures: (I) the future that we THINK is the future, and (II) the ACTUAL future. The future we think about is a result of extrapolating memories, and that kind of future we can predict probabilities for. For example, we can predict with great certainty that the sun will continue to shine tomorrow. Yet, these kinds of extrapolations from past experiences are not the ACTUAL future.

The actual future we actual-ly don't know. Some people may claim to be able to look into the actual future, but even that is uncertain since we can never be sure about whether the prediction or psychic vision will come true or not. We really can't.

This means that the actual future is 100% uncertain. At first this may seem like a gloomy observation, but it also means that the actual future is potentially infinite possibilities.

Compare this with quantum mechanics. Before the collapse of the quantum wave function, the state of even a single particle is uncertain, but once the collapse has occurred, the state of the particle is determined.

Now, let's look at fear. Is it possible to be afraid of the unknown? Well, not really. If something is REALLY unknown, then there is not even something there in our awareness for us to be afraid of. We can only be afraid of something known.

But what about uncertainty? We are often afraid of the uncertain. Precisely. That's the error we make. Only when we are 100% certain can fear be removed if we are afraid of the uncertain. Is it possible to be afraid of something that is 100% uncertain? That's something to look into.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 12:16 PM   #3
infinitely free
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thats what i'm asking, too
Posts: 581
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
David Icke's description of the eggshell of fear is very accurate I think. This eggshell is an IMMENSE thing.

FEAR IS the main factor, thatr keeps us, in the Matrix of Illusion
__________________
One single pill is all that it would ever take!
(You better have the red one, though!)
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:12 PM   #4
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

The whole universe is the shell of fear..

perfect love casts out fear..

as Icke put it
"Infinite love is the only Truth, everything else is illusion"


It is a distinct possibility that the universe you see is the collective unconscious projected by the mind, and that your body is your subconscious mind..

I also believe Icke was correct about the Time Loop

So within permutations everything is predetermined except choosing to wake up..

How do you do that?

Since perfect love casts out fear...because in fact love is the opposite of fear, you do that with LOVE.
Yup, it is that simple.

But with most things that seem simple the application is the difficult part.

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 01-02-2007 at 04:15 PM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 04:51 PM   #5
infinitely free
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thats what i'm asking, too
Posts: 581
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
The whole universe is the shell of fear..

perfect love casts out fear..

as Icke put it
"Infinite love is the only Truth, everything else is illusion"


It is a distinct possibility that the universe you see is the collective unconscious projected by the mind, and that your body is your subconscious mind..

I also believe Icke was correct about the Time Loop

So within permutations everything is predetermined except choosing to wake up..

How do you do that?

Since perfect love casts out fear...because in fact love is the opposite of fear, you do that with LOVE.
Yup, it is that simple.

But with most things that seem simple the application is the difficult part.
I have to say that I quite agree with what you've said!
I have experienced that, myself.
I've seen the illusion, for it is - illusion! I have experienced Infinity - the ultimate Oneness.

It has, however, proved even more difficult, to stay, out of the matrix, or to be perpetually aware of my Infinite Potential
__________________
One single pill is all that it would ever take!
(You better have the red one, though!)
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:12 PM   #6
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitely free View Post
I have to say that I quite agree with what you've said!
I have experienced that, myself.
I've seen the illusion, for it is - illusion! I have experienced Infinity - the ultimate Oneness.

It has, however, proved even more difficult, to stay, out of the matrix, or to be perpetually aware of my Infinite Potential

Wow, you are not alone there.
I had one experience of Oneness and it was amazing...i was in love with everything and everybody.

It is really difficult to stay free because it is difficult to keep your thoughts under control and observation on a continuous basis...they just bubble up, non-stop..
What you can try to do is realize that most of these thoughts are probably not even yours...and don't mean anything.

Fear can keep you trapped..i am only starting to get free, and i can tell you it is mindboggling how much fear and loathing are in the thoughts, that most people are not even aware of.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:13 PM   #7
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
The whole universe is the shell of fear..

perfect love casts out fear..

as Icke put it
"Infinite love is the only Truth, everything else is illusion"


It is a distinct possibility that the universe you see is the collective unconscious projected by the mind, and that your body is your subconscious mind..

I also believe Icke was correct about the Time Loop

So within permutations everything is predetermined except choosing to wake up..

How do you do that?

Since perfect love casts out fear...because in fact love is the opposite of fear, you do that with LOVE.
Yup, it is that simple.

But with most things that seem simple the application is the difficult part.
I would say that NOTHING is predetermined. Because when we say that something is predetermined, then it implies something fixed, static. Only the past is fixed, static. The future is 100% uncertain.

Furthermore, the idea that the future is predetermined, is merely the first kind of future, the future that we THINK about, not the ACTUAL future.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 05:40 PM   #8
danceswithbunnies
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Belly of Beast : 'Murikastan
Posts: 1,622
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I would say that NOTHING is predetermined. Because when we say that something is predetermined, then it implies something fixed, static. Only the past is fixed, static. The future is 100% uncertain.

Furthermore, the idea that the future is predetermined, is merely the first kind of future, the future that we THINK about, not the ACTUAL future.
(hi Anders it is me Bunnydancer.)
That is because you are taking time from your perspective as a given...
I believe the future has already happened....many many times.

There are two views of physics that need to be annealed to get to unified field theory...(and i used to be so caught up in this baloney to the point of going to grad school in it)
Theory of the very small- quantum is probablistic, theory of the very large(non-local)-gravitation is deterministic.
You can have set determinism in the non-local (at large) while having a probablistic fluctuations in the local (small).

A time loop where we replay the same loop over and over with perhaps different choices being figured into it is plausible...every discretized moment can be reduced to a set of finite choices...those can be further reduced to yes/no which is binary...and no matter how big the set of all those choices for all the people who have ever lived,for all time to this date, it is still not an infinite set.

I take time to be discretized because the moments you make a decision would be...we are not really certain whether time itself is in actuality discrete or continuous..

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 01-02-2007 at 05:42 PM.
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:12 PM   #9
infinitely free
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thats what i'm asking, too
Posts: 581
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
That is because you are taking time from your pe spective as a given...
I believe the future has already happened....many many times.

There are two views of physics that need to be annealed to get to unified field theory...(and i used to be so caught up in this baloney to the point of going to grad school in it)
Theory of the very small- quantum is probablistic, theory of the very large(non-local)-gravitation is deterministic.
You can have set determinism in the non-local (at large) while having a probablistic fluctuations in the local (small).

A time loop where we replay the same loop over and over with perhaps different choices being figured into it is plausible...every discretized moment can be reduced to a set of finite choices...those can be further reduced to yes/no which is binary...and no matter how big the set of all those choices for all the people who have ever lived,for all time to this date, it is still not an infinite set.

I take time to be discretized because the moments you make a decision would be...we are not really certain whether time itself is in actuality discrete or continuous..
Quote:
(hi Anders it is me Bunnydancer.)
lol, I remember you, from 'The Forum'! How you doin!?

Quote:
would say that NOTHING is predetermined. Because when we say that something is predetermined, then it implies something fixed, static. Only the past is fixed, static.
I personally believe that, just as the present 'reality', is illusury (The Matrix), so is past and future.

Hence, it is all happening simultaneously! We only (subconsciously - for now) choose, which to 'experience'
Hence, we can preditermine our future!
__________________
One single pill is all that it would ever take!
(You better have the red one, though!)
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:12 PM   #10
trinity1
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 103
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Breaking the eggshell of fear will occur only when it is realised that the shell, the fear and the observer of these are one and the same thing.
trinity1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:16 PM   #11
infinitely free
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thats what i'm asking, too
Posts: 581
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1 View Post
Breaking the eggshell of fear will occur only when it is realised that the shell, the fear and the observer of these are one and the same thing.
True!

As David put it - we should be 'combing' ourselves, and not the 'mirror'!
__________________
One single pill is all that it would ever take!
(You better have the red one, though!)
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:35 PM   #12
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
(hi Anders it is me Bunnydancer.)
That is because you are taking time from your perspective as a given...
I believe the future has already happened....many many times.

There are two views of physics that need to be annealed to get to unified field theory...(and i used to be so caught up in this baloney to the point of going to grad school in it)
Theory of the very small- quantum is probablistic, theory of the very large(non-local)-gravitation is deterministic.
You can have set determinism in the non-local (at large) while having a probablistic fluctuations in the local (small).

A time loop where we replay the same loop over and over with perhaps different choices being figured into it is plausible...every discretized moment can be reduced to a set of finite choices...those can be further reduced to yes/no which is binary...and no matter how big the set of all those choices for all the people who have ever lived,for all time to this date, it is still not an infinite set.

I take time to be discretized because the moments you make a decision would be...we are not really certain whether time itself is in actuality discrete or continuous..
Hi there Bunny! Interesting observations. Especially that about certainty in the macro vs uncertainty in the micro.

I would like to add the idea that the information in reality ALWAYS INCREASES. This means that the future is always new and has NEVER happened before.

We can look at this newness aspect of reality this way: something that is not new is static. Something static is fixed, and can NEVER move, can never be the same as the living universe we see around us.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 06:59 PM   #13
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitely free View Post
I personally believe that, just as the present 'reality', is illusury (The Matrix), so is past and future.

Hence, it is all happening simultaneously! We only (subconsciously - for now) choose, which to 'experience'
Hence, we can preditermine our future!
I would like to call fear a misperception rather than an illusion, or even better: fear is needed to set limits. The more we grow out of the fear, the more power we will have over our lives. Fear is the dirty soil from which love flowers. Without dirt/fear, no flowering, but we are not meant to stay in the dirt/fear.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:08 PM   #14
infinitely free
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thats what i'm asking, too
Posts: 581
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I would like to call fear a misperception rather than an illusion, or even better: fear is needed to set limits. The more we grow out of the fear, the more power we will have over our lives. Fear is the dirty soil from which love flowers. Without dirt/fear, no flowering, but we are not meant to stay in the dirt/fear.
Well,
I personally think, or rather feel, that I am now free of Fear.

(I don't need fear, to move on, if this is what you mean)
__________________
One single pill is all that it would ever take!
(You better have the red one, though!)
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:10 PM   #15
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity1 View Post
Breaking the eggshell of fear will occur only when it is realised that the shell, the fear and the observer of these are one and the same thing.
Yes, somehow the eggshell of fear is a part of oneself. There's a LOT of trapped energy in the eggshell. The question is how to free that energy. If the eggshell is the same as the observer, and that could very well be the case, then how to break free from the observer? The observer and 'me' are the same thing. The me cannot break out of the me.

Maybe it can be realized that the 'me' is 100% certain. We usually see ourselves as very uncertain. That is perhaps a misperception.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:13 PM   #16
infinitely free
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thats what i'm asking, too
Posts: 581
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
The me cannot break out of the me.

.

What do you say about looking at it that way - all source of fear is Illusion! We've only got to realize, the Illusion
__________________
One single pill is all that it would ever take!
(You better have the red one, though!)
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #17
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitely free View Post
Well,
I personally think, or rather feel, that I am now free of Fear.

(I don't need fear, to move on, if this is what you mean)
I think it's possible to be free from fear on different levels. However, the total eggshell of fear is ENORMOUS, with incredible depth and heaviness. For example, I often experience my life as a heavy burden. That is the eggshell in action I believe. The eggshell is ALL the suffering a person experiences on all levels; the mental, emotional and physical level, and possibly even more levels.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:19 PM   #18
infinitely free
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Thats what i'm asking, too
Posts: 581
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
I think it's possible to be free from fear on different levels. However, the total eggshell of fear is ENORMOUS, .
Well... yeah, you re right actually
__________________
One single pill is all that it would ever take!
(You better have the red one, though!)
infinitely free is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 07:25 PM   #19
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitely free View Post
What do you say about looking at it that way - all source of fear is Illusion! We've only got to realize, the Illusion
That's a start, but as Bruce Lipton says, rational understanding is only the surface and below is the immensity of the subconscious.

The eggshell of fear is not all bad. Just as for a chicken growing inside its eggshell, the eggshell is a protection, but it comes a time when the chicken is fully grown and then the eggshell becomes a prison that is no longer needed.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 08:51 PM   #20
anders lindman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 18,506
Likes: 61 (45 Posts)
Default

What is needed for the mind to be free of fear is that it is (a) 100% certain AND (b) 100% secure. There may be other criteria that also will make the mind free from fear, but these two requirements are one way of liberating the mind.

It's the self that needs to be 100% certain and 100% secure. What happens outside the self must NOT be certain nor secure. It's like when playing a video game. You are then certain and secure in that you will not be harmed even if the car you drive in the video game is smashed to pieces.

The future is "just" a perception in the mind. A very, very big perception, but just a perception nevertheless. Change the perception and your future will actually, FACTUALLY change, for your future IS a perception; YOUR perception.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:15 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.