Old 07-03-2018, 08:18 PM   #661
iamawaveofthesea

Gaddafi's Prophecy, 2011 - "Europe will turn black"

NGO people trafficking

Old 08-03-2018, 12:06 AM   #662
Firewand

Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty zhiba View Post
Obama, Clinton, Bush, Bush, Chenney, Reagan - and all the rest, have been running a slave trade out of the Ghetto's in the Murica's since Vietnam. and probably even earlier than that.

Black people have been fodder thrown at the war game since WW11.

Oppress them, keep them in ghetto's, with low pay (for those who are able to get on the employment ladder) - create a prejudice against them to stop them getting anywhere in society and offer them 2 ways to get out of poverty: crime / military service.

And then go make war.

Force them to fight for a country that hates them.
So have millions of Europeans, zhiba. 10's of millions of our own people killed in just two World wars alone, and under brutal Communism. And for what? The people of Europe certainly didn't benefit from it in anyway.

How many Africans really care or even know about the 100 million European casualties of the last 100 years? Very few if any. The one's that do know it don't care. Why should they? How many Africans actually concern themselves with or care about the poor of Europe living in poverty, or on the streets? How many wealthy rich Africans donate money to the poor of Europe? Probably Zero. All this altruism is a one way thing, found mainly in the Western World.

I think we should be a lot more concerned with what's likely heading our way in regards to our own people. It's pure folly to worry too much about what hardships Africans have also faced. Nothing we ever do or say will ever change that. They need to sort their own problems out for themselves. Mate, most of them couldn't care less about us, and will only usually view altruism among whites as a weakness to be exploited. That's exactly how half these SJW's first become manipulated. That's the sad fact of the matter, unfortunately. That may sound somewhat uncaring and cold to some, but all this altruism is making everybody's situation in the World much worse. People need to learn to let it go, and to sort our own problems out first.

Last edited by Firewand; 08-03-2018 at 02:35 AM.
Firewand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 05:41 AM   #663
the mighty zhiba
Inactive

Oh yes, firewand - i totally agree.

But the point i was making (very much the same point Michael Moore made in F911) is that ghetto's were politically engineered to funnel those living there in a given direction.

Although, having said that looking at stats (which i know are unreliable) just over 17% of the US armed forces are black, with 74% being white.

https://www.statisticbrain.com/demog...-u-s-military/

17% is just over the generic population, given that African Americans are the largest racial minority, amounting to an estimated 12.7% of the population...

But yes, humanity is just seen as cattle fodder to those in the seats of power - far away from any war or battle ground.

Going back to Michael Moore - in F911 he asked senators if they would send their children on active duty to Iraq, just as they had sent the children of tens of thousands of families to the front line to fight a lie.

OC he was met by ignorance and derision, one senator actually said 'are you joking?'

Bush Jnr actually dodged active service many times, yet he had no issue with sending the sons of his countrymen to die for his lies and his agenda.

And i think i'm right in saying that he said that 'god would be his judge' - or at least words similar to that.... i think Blair said the same thing.

But, back to the point i was making: that there is a bias and a prejudice in play (in America, at least) where men and women are bred in a controlled environment, that itself is steered by prejudice - both in education and employment, as well as the very social construct of a given society (ghetto's) to steer people in a given direction.
the mighty zhiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 09:05 AM   #664
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
But the point i was making (very much the same point Michael Moore made in F911) is that ghetto's were politically engineered to funnel those living there in a given direction.
yes but michael moore also wrote a book called 'stupid white men' where he basically blames white men for all the worlds problems, which seems to have been taken as undisputed fact by marxist progressives in the last 10 years and pushed as justification for various identity groups supremacist ideations

...a book i bought and read when i was a young, dumb and brainwashed new leftist before i realised that their real agenda is an agenda of total control of the workers in a top down, centralised totalitarian technocracy

And michael moore seems to be one of their prime rabble rousers. But is he rousing people in the right direction?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-03-2018 at 10:19 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2018, 10:46 AM   #665
Firewand

Quote:
Oh yes, firewand - i totally agree.

Although, having said that looking at stats (which i know are unreliable) just over 17% of the US armed forces are black, with 74% being white.

https://www.statisticbrain.com/demog...-u-s-military/

17% is just over the generic population, given that African Americans are the largest racial minority, amounting to an estimated 12.7% of the population...

But yes, humanity is just seen as cattle fodder to those in the seats of power - far away from any war or battle ground.

Going back to Michael Moore - in F911 he asked senators if they would send their children on active duty to Iraq, just as they had sent the children of tens of thousands of families to the front line to fight a lie.

OC he was met by ignorance and derision, one senator actually said 'are you joking?'

Bush Jnr actually dodged active service many times, yet he had no issue with sending the sons of his countrymen to die for his lies and his agenda.

And i think i'm right in saying that he said that 'god would be his judge' - or at least words similar to that.... i think Blair said the same thing.

But, back to the point i was making: that there is a bias and a prejudice in play (in America, at least) where men and women are bred in a controlled environment, that itself is steered by prejudice - both in education and employment, as well as the very social construct of a given society (ghetto's) to steer people in a given direction.
I think all poor peoples of the World are being kept down and funnelled in the same direction, and into Cities and Ghettos, Zhiba. Regardless of skin colour. Perhaps worse still they're forcing all the different ethnic groups to live together in close proximity to one anther. If think if the Nations of Europe stayed homogeneously white, then there's every chance we all might end up coming together to sort this mess out. no way would they be able to trick the people of Europe into another WWII, the people of Europe are too war weary, and are becoming well aware of what war is really all about. The so called ''elite'', already know that. So instead they flood our countries with Africans creating disorder and disunity, and racial & ethnic tensions, along with all this utterly divisive identity politics and ''white privilege'' lies, to put the blacks against us. I wonder how it's going to work out for these different minority groups when dumb and gullible altruistic whites are no longer a majority in the west? Rhetorical question, of course.

Last edited by Firewand; 08-03-2018 at 11:28 AM.
Old 08-03-2018, 11:22 AM   #666
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
the irony of that is that it was the democrats who destroyed ghaddafi who was a PAN-AFRICAN visionary

he had large gold reserves and was oil self-sufficient so he was going to create a pan-african bank that could lend a gold backed dinar to african countries to help them develop without having to get into debt servitude to the jewish IMF and jewish world bank

He was going to help africa develop!!!!!

Then obama and clinton destroyed him!!!!

And who did many black people vote for in the US? Obama and clinton!
Quote:
Instead of people talking about ghaddafi a REAL pan-african visionary who was born in a humble tent in the desert and built libya into one of the most successful countries in africa and about how he was going to liberate africa from the debt servitude of the rothschild-central banks what is it they are talking about?

they are talking about a movie 'black panther' made by jewish hollywood where they are seeking to mould peoples perceptions in certain ways using FICTIONAL characters

We don't need fiction....there is a real life epic stuggle going on in our own reality and people who want to see africa develop should be talking about the DEBT and who that money is owed to

and i'll give you a clue: it ain't white christian conservatives or working british people who it seems are the constant enemy of rothschild-marxism
So what this is about imo is self esteem

So some people want black people to have self esteem so that they can feel empowered and i have no problem with that except i believe that the people behind hollywood are not really empowering black people with things like 'black panther'. What i think they are really doing is cultivating RESENTMENT so that they can stoke racial tensions

What the marxists will never discuss as a source of self esteem for black boys is fatherhood. They will never say that boys benefit from having a stable and supporting male role model around. No instead the marxists have waged war against the family which has seen illigitimacy sky rocket in black communities and many black boys raised by women

This is because the ultimate aim of the marxists is to replace the family with the state

I'm not saying that single mums don't raise their children with love; what i'm saying is that no woman can be both a mother and father to children despite what jewish marxist feminists will try and tell you

if you want self esteem then it helps to live in dignity. This means freedom from debt servitude to the jewish central banking cabal

It doesn't mean being treated as a special needs through affirmative action. It means boys learning from fathers how to be responsible men and then contibuting in productive ways to their community and their wider nation

THATS the discussion the marxists don't want to have because they do not want to encourage personal responsiblity; they want to encourage dependence on the state because they want everyone to be lapdogs feeding from the hand of the rothschild-cabal supremacists who will be behind that all powerful marxist state

And that is NOT freedom that is servitude

THAT is what existed on slave plantations and that is what the rothschild cabal are building with their technocracy: a giant slave plantation

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-03-2018 at 02:03 PM.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:57 AM   #667
iamawaveofthesea

How is this not racism? Texas university students launch “No Whites Allowed” magazine
Thursday, March 08, 2018 by: Ethan Huff
A group of anti-white blacks and browns, as well as a few self-hating whites, have reportedly launched an openly racist magazine at the University of Texas, San Antonio (UTSA), the title of which couldn’t be clearer in its intent: No Whites Allowed (NWA).

According to Campus Reform, the magazine was launched at a local eatery named La Botanica that describes itself as “Texas’ first vegan restaurant with a full bar and performance and event menu.” The launch party dubbed itself with the following descriptor on Facebook:

“Thursday at La Botanic from 8-11pm there will be the NWA Zine release party! This zine specifically features and promotes black and brown lgbtqa creatives. We hope to showcase our talent and create an open space for our voices to be heard.”

As to why this group of fake victims feels as though it needs to exclude white people from its publication, it added:

“[F]or a very long time, black and brown people, especially those who are queer, have been told that they don’t have a space. That they don’t have a voice or a say. With this we would like to create a space.”

As to be expected, many self-respecting whites and other non-racists have questioned NWA’s blatant racism, which is utterly hypocritical considering that the whole point of the magazine is supposed to be about combating racism. In response, a student named Kayla Ramey had this to say in a comment posted to Facebook:

“I keep having to make this point but I’ll try it one last time so everyone clearly understands. The name of the zine is No Whites Allowed. It’s a zine for QPOC (queer people of color) and by QPOC. (While) white people are welcome to come to the event, the main goal is to celebrate and empower people that society routinely ignores and rejects.

“Support from white people and heterosexual people is appreciated but is not necessary for the success of this event,” she added, capping off her condescending racism with, “inclusion is not inherently good, and exclusion is not inherently bad.”
What would happen if a student group at UTSA started a “No Blacks or Browns Allowed” magazine?

On Facebook, on individual named Thor Menslage was quick to rebut Ramey’s racist, anti-white position. He pointed out using actual logic the fact that fighting perceived racism with more racism makes no sense, and that it still represents racism. But another individual by the name of Katie Gee was quick to scoff that the idea of equality represents more heterosexual “white supremacist patriarchy trying to write the narrative.”

In other words, the publishers behind NWA believe that white people are not to be treated with dignity, honor, or respect by anyone. And if white people attempt to stand up for themselves and merely be treated the same as everyone else, then that automatically represents an imposition of white supremacy by straight, white males.

That UTSA would even tolerate this says a lot about the school’s position on the matter. While UTSA Chief Communications Officer, Joe Izbrand, told Campus Reform that flyers promoting the event had not been approved and were “immediately removed” once discovered, there does not appear to be any punishment or consequences coming for the students involved.

Had a group of UTSA students decided to publish a magazine entitled No Blacks or Browns Allowed, arguing that white people are more marginalized than ever due to political correctness, you can be sure that it would have been immediately shut down, and every student involved expelled. But because the people behind NWA are black and brown, and gender-confused, this represents the holy grail of the protected class that can basically do whatever it wants while facing zero repercussions.

See RaceWar.news for more coverage of the left-wing race wars in America.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2018-03-...-magazine.html
Old 09-03-2018, 01:45 PM   #668
iamawaveofthesea

Africa is the Next Major Battleground for the Neoconservative War Machine
March 8, 2018

Africa is set to become a major theatre of war in the near future, as the scale of US military involvement will continue to increase on the resource-rich continent.

In October of last year, the general public was given a glimpse into the degree to which US forces are operational in Africa, when four US soldiers were killed in Niger after being ambushed by militants whilst on a training mission with Nigerian troops.

This incident came only a few months after China opened its first overseas military base on the African continent, setting up a naval base in Djibouti, a strategically important country in the Horn of Africa. It is no coincidence that the US has increased its military footprint on the continent in line with Africa becoming increasingly important for China, both strategically and economically.

Despite the US being active in Africa for years now, US military presence is only going to increase in the months and years to come. The 2011 war in Libya was only the tip of the iceberg as far as military engagement is concerned.

In fact, the hawkish US Senator, Lindsay Graham, said last October that Africa was going to increasingly become a theatre in the war on terrorism, with the Senator warning the American public that the US military will conduct “more actions in Africa.”

Although the Middle East will continue to be a region plagued by warfare (especially if the US is reckless enough to launch a full-scale attack on Iran), there will be somewhat of a shift in focus from the Middle East to Africa.
https://www.activistpost.com/2018/03...r-machine.html
Old 09-03-2018, 02:00 PM   #669
iamawaveofthesea

Why the Left Wants a Non-White America
Hubert Collins, American Renaissance, March 11, 2017

Less white means more left.

A recent exchange between Tucker Carlson of Fox News and Univision anchorman Jorge Ramos—“This is not a white country”—marks a significant turning point: Suddenly people on national television are talking about the end of white America, the rising tide of color, and what demographic change really means. White advocates may owe Señor Ramos a “thank you” for his forthright Hispanic chauvinism, which forces whites to think seriously about dispossession. Too many whites would rather look the other way, and since Fox News won’t (yet) invite Jared Taylor to talk about it, Señor Ramos will have to do.

Entirely aside from his dreams of reconquista, Jorge Ramos and others on the left want America to become non-white so that it moves further to the left, so that Democrats can win more elections. To put it simply: Less white means more left. Leftists, particularly Hispanic ones, talk about this openly.

The Hispanic intellectual Ruy Teixeira is a good example. His biography at the leftwing think tank, Center for American Progress Action Fund, says this:

He is also co-director of the States of Change: Demographics and Democracy project . . . . The goals of the project are to document and analyze the challenges to democracy posed by the rapid demographic evolution of the United States from the 1970s to the year 2060 and to promote a wide-ranging and bipartisan discussion of America’s demographic future and what it portends for political parties and the policy challenges they—and the country—face. . . . Teixeira’s recent writings include “America’s Electoral Future: How Changing Demographics Could Impact Presidential Elections from 2016 to 2032” and “States of Change: The Demographic Evolution of the American Electorate, 1974–2060.”

In 2015, Dr. Teixeira helped put together a useful and graphics-filled guide to the increasing power of non-white voters, broken down by state, over the course of the next few decades.

Why is the left’s most important think tank tracking this?

Dr. Teixeira himself furnishes the answer. In 2002 he coauthored a book called The Emerging Democratic Majority, which argued that the Democratic Party would soon be winning election after election largely because of the increasing non-white vote. When President Obama won reelection in 2012 despite Mitt Romney winning as much of the white vote as Ronald Reagan had in 1980, Dr. Teixeira explained to the Washington Post that he had seen it coming: “It’s always nice when your assessments seem to be pretty close to the mark. This has been going on for a while, and has been confirmed in the 2010 Census.”

In 2016, after Donald Trump won, Dr. Teixeira wrote a short essay for Vox called, “Trump’s coalition won the demographic battle. It’ll still lose the war.” The title says it all.

More recently, Dr. Teixeira wrote a book called The Optimistic Leftist: Why the 21st Century Will Be Better Than You Think, which is meant to combat the ennui that has come over much of the left since President Trump’s victory. I attended a promotional event for this book that featured two other dedicated leftists: Stanley Greenberg, who runs a leftist consulting group, and John Halpin, an employee of the Center for American Progress.

The thesis of Dr. Teixeira’s new book is that the future of the left is looking up because whites are in decline. Early on, as Mr. Halpin explained:

[W]hat we’re seeing in America and in Europe, Western democracies, is this decline of the old industrial working class. And a rise of more multicultural, economically open, tolerant population. . . . [O]ver time this should produce the potential for progressive majorities, but what do we do in the meantime? . . . Because we haven’t fully gotten to a place where obviously rising populations and their ideologies dominate our politics. There’s a lot of residual power for the old industrial white working class base . . . the older declining populations . . . .

In other words, there are still a lot of whites fighting progress, but fewer every year. Mr. Greenberg responded:

What’s going on in the country is so powerful and so beyond our control. We talked about, you know, diversity, you know immigrant diversity, growth of Hispanic population, [decline of] marriage, all these things. But, what happened in the last decade, and accelerated in the last five years, and it’s accelerating as we go, is the millennials have grown, become more diverse, and moved to the cities. . . . There’s been a huge growth globally of foreign born populations, and one in five are in America . . . our vote has become more urban, central, and their vote has become more rural, and, you know, older. [italics added]

Mr. Greenberg is talking about race—just not explicitly.

Mr. Halpin asked Dr. Teixeira how the left should confront President Trump and Steve Bannon. Dr. Teixeira explained:

First off vigorously and confidently oppose the most reactionary elements of this Trumpian or rightwing populism that we’ve seen. . . . I mean they’re basically building a lot of their appeal on declining demographics. . . . Just push back and don’t be afraid. Time and history is on your side.

Like Mr. Greenberg, Dr. Teixeira is talking indirectly about race. “Time and history is on your side,” means that non-whites and liberals are sure to dominate, and there’s nothing whites can do about it.

The left has always backed demographic transformation because it makes it easier to reach their policy goals. That is why white advocacy is so overwhelmingly “conservative” today, even though it is not inherently either conservative of liberal. Defending the race should come first and politics second. But in an era in which not even “conservatives” dare defend their race, liberals seem genuinely eager to sacrifice their race in the interests of political goals. They crush whatever racial instincts they have left, as they imagine the leftist paradise they hope to build with the help of their non-white allies.

But for how much longer? As the Democrats battled over whether their party would be run by a black Muslim named Keith Ellison or a Dominican “civil rights lawyer” named Tom Perez, how many white Democrats had to stifle impure thoughts about their own displacement? When former spokeswoman for the Bernie Sanders campaign Symone Sanders explained that “we don’t need white people leading the Democratic Party right now,” how many of those unwanted white people wondered if the party would ever need them?

Dispossession comes for the left before it comes for America. Not all white liberal will step aside obediently when a “person of color” tells them to. Some will realize that all this talk of “time and history” means that whites get left with the scraps. As Chris Roberts has noted, there is an incipient anti-anti-white left, and this is the first step towards a pro-white left.

Jorge Ramos and Ruy Tixiera are helping draw the battle lines, and more and more white liberals may soon learn on which side their real interest lie.
https://www.amren.com/commentary/201...white-america/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-03-2018 at 02:00 PM.
Old 10-03-2018, 01:57 AM   #670
Firewand

That comment about the rabid anti-white regressive left, eventually leading to a pro-white pro Western left, is true. The big swing has already begun, because many of them are now beginning to realise they've been tying a rope around their own necks.

Lauren does some terrific work on these types of topics I think. Very smart girl. Some people accuse her of being a shill. Can't see it myself, and I consider myself very good at sniffing out moles or disninfo agents, and it's not hard to spot who the real race baiters really are. I don't class Lauren as either a race baiter or a shill. She sets an excellent example for other young women I think. Impeccable presentation.

Last edited by Firewand; 10-03-2018 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-03-2018, 07:40 PM   #671
iamawaveofthesea

'Got privilege?' B.C. school district under fire after launching anti-racism campaign
Posters addressing white privilege have been put up in every school in Gold Trail district

By Courtney Dickson, CBC News Posted: Mar 07, 2018 4:47 PM PT Last Updated: Mar 08, 2018 11:29 AM PT

Posters addressing racism and white privilege have popped up in some B.C. schools, raising concerns among some parents.

The posters feature phrases such as "Got privilege?" and "If you don't have to think about it, it's a privilege." They feature quotes from district administrators on their experiences with privilege and racism.

"We are trying to acknowledge that racism does exist and that some people, as a result of racism, are disadvantaged," said Teresa Downs, superintendent for School District 74, which covers many communities in B.C.'s Interior, including Ashcroft, Clinton, Lytton, Lillooet, Cache Creek and Seton Portage.
read on here http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/britis...t-74-1.4566779
Old 10-03-2018, 08:05 PM   #672
iamawaveofthesea

“Communist China” now bribing U.S. universities to censor certain types of speech, promote communist ideals
by IWB · March 9, 2018
by: JD Heyes

Sen. Joe McCarthy, R-Wis., gave a speech in Wheeling, W. Va., in 1950 blaming the failures of American foreign policy on Communist infiltration of the U.S. government.

During his speech, he claimed to have a list of known Communists who were working in the State Department. While a special Senate subcommittee investigated McCarthy’s claims and determined them to be fraudulent, it was likely more political bluster during the period than fact.

Nevertheless, subsequent events seemed to substantiate his claims. The outbreak of the Korean War, in which the North Koreans were supported both by the Communist regimes of the USSR and China, along with the highly-publicized trial and conviction of Alger Hiss, was proof to many Americans that McCarthy’s claims were true.
That the Soviets were able to infiltrate elements of the U.S. political structure as well as American entertainment and academia is startling, though the level of infiltration is known only to aging Cold Warriors. However, the Communist ideology was very prevalent on a number of college campuses, especially some of the elite schools like Columbia University.

Of course, the USSR no longer exists, but much attention remains on Russian espionage in the U.S., highlighted and blown out of proportion during the 2016 presidential election. If Americans need to be concerned about rising Communist sympathies on our university and college campuses, we should be more focused on Chinese efforts to promote them.

As reported by the Washington Free Beacon, the CIA has warned in a classified report that China is engaged in a far-reaching, long-term influence campaign throughout the U.S., “which imparts financial incentives as leverage to permeate American institutions,” the news site said.

An unclassified summary of the report obtained by the WFB notes the CIA is warninglawmakers and the Trump administration that the Chinese Communist Party offers funds to universities and colleges in exchange for academic censorship.

“The CCP provides ‘strings-attached’ funding to academic institutions and think tanks to deter research that casts it in a negative light,” the report noted, according to the WFB. “It has used this tactic to reward pro-China viewpoints and coerce Western academic publications and conferences to self-censor. The CCP often denies visas to academics who criticize the regime, encouraging many China scholars to preemptively self-censor so they can maintain access to the country on which their research depends.”

The warning comes in conjunction with calls from a growing number of lawmakers and intelligence officials to probe how deep China’s involvement in American academia has become.

Last month FBI Director Christopher Wray told the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence that the bureau is currently investigating scores of Confucius Institute chapters, which are Beijing-backed language and cultural centers hosted by more than 100 U.S. universities.

Despite the sheer number of chapters, not much is known about the nature of contracts between China and the hosting institutions because funding levels and contractual terms are kept under wraps. (Related: Pentagon prepared to challenge outsized Chinese claims in South China Sea: Report.)

The WFB noted further:

The U.S. intelligence community has warned of the institutes’ potential to be used as a spying tool. The concern is particularly pressing at the 13 universities that host both Confucius Institutes and top-secret Pentagon research, including Arizona State, Auburn, Purdue, Stanford, and the University of Washington.

In February, Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., co-chair of the Congressional-Executive Commission on China, asked five Florida schools hosting Confucius Institute chapters to end their relationship following reports that the Chinese government is using the programs to limit discussion of issues that are sensitive to Communist Party rulers like the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre or Tibet’s political status.

“Beijing is becoming increasingly aggressive in its aim to exploit America’s academic freedom to instill in the minds of future leaders a pro-China viewpoint,” Rubio said in a statement to the Washington Free Beacon.

Attempts to influence American politics and culture continue unabated, but the threat isn’t just coming from Moscow.

J.D. Heyes is a senior writer for NaturalNews.com and NewsTarget.com, as well as editor of The National Sentinel.

Sources include:

FreeBeacon.com

Newstarget.com
http://investmentwatchblog.com/commu...munist-ideals/
Old 11-03-2018, 08:18 AM   #673
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Industrialisation

The industrialization of the Colombian industry started in 1901 with the establishment of Manuelita, the first steam-powered sugar mill in South America, by Latvian Jewish immigrant James Martin Eder.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_sugar

Earl R. Kooi (dutch jewish?) is a biochemist best known for being the first one to make high fructose corn syrup with his partner Richard O. Marshall in 1957. They first discovered how to use the glucose isomerase enzyme to convert glucose to fructose[1] while working at the Corn Products Company. They patented the process in 1960.
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.p...rl%20R.%20Kooi

History

Commercial production of corn syrup began in 1864.[3] :17 In the late 1950s, scientists at Clinton Corn Processing Company of Clinton, Iowa tried to turn glucose from corn starch into fructose, but the process was not scalable.[3] :17 [24] In 1965–1970 Yoshiyuki Takasaki, at the Japanese National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST) developed a heat-stable xylose isomerase enzyme from yeast. In 1967, the Clinton Corn Processing Company obtained an exclusive license to a manufacture glucose isomerase derived from Streptomyces bacteria and began shipping an early version of HFCS in February 1967.[3] :140 In 1983, the FDA approved HFCS as Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS), and that decision was reaffirmed in 1996[25]

Prior to the development of the worldwide sugar industry, dietary fructose was limited to only a few items. Milk, meats, and most vegetables, the staples of many early diets, have no fructose, and only 5–10% fructose by weight is found in fruits such as grapes, apples, and blueberries. Most traditional dried fruits, however, contain about 50% fructose. From 1970 to 2000, there was a 25% increase in "added sugars" in the U.S.[26] After being classified as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in 1976,[27] HFCS began to replace sucrose as the main sweetener of soft drinks in the United States. At the same time, rates of obesity rose. That correlation, in combination with laboratory research and epidemiological studies that suggested a link between consuming large amounts of fructose and changes to various proxy health measures, including elevated blood triglycerides, size and type of low-density lipoproteins, uric acid levels, and weight, raised concerns about health effects of HFCS itself.
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.p...tem_type=topic

Some countries, including Mexico, use sucrose, or table sugar, in soft drinks. In the U.S., soft drinks, including Coca-Cola, are typically made with HFCS. Some Americans seek out drinks such as Mexican Coca-Cola in ethnic groceries because they prefer the taste more than the HFCS-sweetened Coca-Cola.[62] [63] Kosher Coca-Cola, sold in the U.S. around the Jewish holiday of Passover, also uses sucrose rather than HFCS and is highly sought after by people who prefer the original taste.
https://www.revolvy.com/main/index.p...tem_type=topic

The average American consumed approximately 37.8 lb (17.1 kg) of high-fructose corn syrup in 2008, versus 46.7 lb (21.2 kg) of sucrose.[43]

In recent years it has been hypothesized that the increase of high-fructose corn syrup usage in processed foods may be linked to various health conditions, including metabolic syndrome, hypertension, dyslipidemia, hepatic steatosis, insulin resistance, and obesity. However, there is to date little evidence that high-fructose corn syrup is any unhealthier, calorie for calorie, than sucrose or other simple sugars. The fructose content and fructose:glucose ratio of high-fructose corn syrup do not differ markedly from clarified apple juice.[44] Some researchers hypothesize that fructose may trigger the process by which fats are formed, to a greater extent than other simple sugars.[45] However, most commonly used blends of high-fructose corn syrup contain a nearly one-to-one ratio of fructose and glucose, just like common sucrose, and should therefore be metabolically identical after the first steps of sucrose metabolism, in which the sucrose is split into fructose and glucose components. At the very least, the increasing prevalence of high-fructose corn syrup has certainly led to an increase in added sugar calories in food, which may reasonably increase the incidence of these and other diseases
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_sugar
Junk food-induced INFERTILITY: A soda per day, for either partner, reduces the chances of getting pregnant
by IWB · March 8, 2018
by: Jhoanna Robinson

A recent study has discovered that when you ingest one or more sugar-sweetened beverages per day, whether you are male or female, you will have a decreased chance of producing a child.
The amount of added sugar in the American diet has surged significantly within the last 50 years. The significant increase is contributed by the higher intake of sugar-sweetened beverages, which is comprised of an estimated one-third of the total added sugar consumption in the American diet.
High added sugar intake has always been linked to early menstruation, poor semen quality, type-2 diabetes, and weight gain. However, this study is the first of its kind to investigate the relationship between sugary drinks and fertility.
http://investmentwatchblog.com/junk-...ting-pregnant/

Significant ongoing decline in sperm counts of Western men
Date: July 26, 2017
Source: The Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Summary: A rigorous and comprehensive meta-analysis of data collected between 1973 and 2011 finds that among men from Western countries, sperm concentration declined by more than 50 percent, with no evidence of a 'leveling off' in recent years. These findings strongly suggest a significant decline in male reproductive health that has serious implications beyond fertility and reproduction, given recent evidence linking poor semen quality with higher risk of hospitalization and death.
https://www.sciencedaily.com/release...0726110954.htm

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-03-2018 at 08:23 AM.
Old 12-03-2018, 09:34 AM   #674
iamawaveofthesea

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to 'understand their white privilege' and examine how their 'whiteness' makes them unwittingly racist

The aim is to get lecturers to acknowledge 'the destructive role of whiteness’
York St John University held session called Learning And Unlearning Whiteness
The workshops warn staff and students that the ideas might be uncomfortable

By Miles Dilworth For The Daily Mail
Published: 00:52, 12 March 2018 | Updated: 02:10, 12 March 2018

University lecturers are being asked to attend workshops to help them understand how their ‘whiteness’ makes them unwittingly racist.

Classes at UK universities are telling lecturers to acknowledge their ‘white privilege’ and examine the idea that white people enjoy advantages in life simply because of the colour of their skin.

Posters for the seminars say that black staff and students are discriminated against regularly.

A session at Bristol University, hosted by the Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic Staff Advisory Group, said it would ask lecturers to ‘examine and acknowledge the destructive role of whiteness’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz59WupLpEP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Old 12-03-2018, 11:57 AM   #675
Firewand

Indeed, that's one of the things which is making good white folk very resentful. I don't hate black people. Far from it. But I sure as hell am not going to put up with this type of nonsense. It's blatant racism towards white folk, pure and simple. Those behind pushing this type of thing should be under investigation for spreading racial hatred. Nobody likes being told they have something wrong with them, when nothing is actually wrong with them. And no ordinary working class person who no doubt also struggles to make ends meet likes being told they have some imaginary ''privilege'' just because they're white. This reverse racism aimed at white and whites only is actually partly to blame for why whites are becoming resentful towards ordinary blacks. These classes are actually psychological abuse and the worst type of open racism on whites. Can you imagine the reaction if you got the top 1000 riches non-whites tother n Britain, and forced them to take classes on how privileged they are, and that some of their wealth should be handed over to poor underprivileged white children etc? It's small wonder whites are now beginning to reject so called ''diversity'' wholesale.

Last edited by Firewand; 12-03-2018 at 01:03 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:02 PM   #676
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
Indeed, that's one of the things which is making good white folk very resentful. I don't hate black people. Far from it. But I sure as hell am not going to put up with this type of nonsense. It's blank racism towards white folk, pure and simple. Those behind pushing this type of thing should be under investigation for spreading racial hatred. Nobody likes being told they have something wrong with them, when nothing is actually wrong with them. And no ordinary working class person who no doubt also struggles to make ends meet likes being told they have some imaginary ''privilege'' just because they're white. This reverse racism aimed at white and whites only is actually partly to blame for why whites are becoming resentful towards ordinary blacks. These classes are actually psychological abuse and the worst type of open racism on whites. Can you imagine the reaction if you got the top 1000 riches non-whites tother n Britain, and forced them to take classes on how privileged they are, and that some of their wealth should be handed over to poor underprivileged white children etc? It's small wonder whites are now beginning to reject so called ''diversity'' wholesale.
we need to have a new hate crime called 'anti-whiteism'

when people are accused of being 'anti-semitic' for pointing out how people like george soros are deliberately setting out to sabotage our people and country in a whole variety of ways we should be able to then counter that and say:

''no HE is guilty of anti-whiteism''

It should not be termed 'anti-semitism' to point out someones anti-whiteism
Old 12-03-2018, 01:10 PM   #677
Firewand

Quote:
we need to have a new hate crime called 'anti-whiteism'

when people are accused of being 'anti-semitic' for pointing out how people like george soros are deliberately setting out to sabotage our people and country in a whole variety of ways we should be able to then counter that and say:

''no HE is guilty of anti-whiteism''

It should not be termed 'anti-semitism' to point out someones anti-whiteism
If those pushing all this ''white privilege'' and white guilt lies ever come under fair investigation, then they'll be found guilty for poisoning and sabotaging peaceful race relations between blacks and whites. There's just too much evidence out there now for there to not be a case against them.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:44 PM   #678
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewand View Post
If those pushing all this ''white privilege'' and white guilt lies ever come under fair investigation, then they'll be found guilty for poisoning and sabotaging peaceful race relations between blacks and whites. There's just too much evidence out there now for there to not be a case against them.
that's where this has to go....

maybe there needs to be a petition created to get over 100,000 votes to have the hate crime 'anti-whiteism' placed into law by statute

This would then enable the british police to pursue the people engaged in anti-whiteism and the deliberate sabotage of this country and its population

That investigation would have to be far reaching and look into all the ways across the board in which british society and british people are being sabotaged

They are not just trying to create tensions between whites and blacks, they are also trying to create tensions between muslims and non muslims and between women and men

The rothschild banking cabal are also engaged along with their goldman sachs subsidiaries in the economic degredation and destabilisation of europe

The police could also investigate the role of the lobby and how they are involved in influencing our politicians in order to take our military into costly wars that see many british people killed as well as many non british people killed

The police could investigate the weaponisation of MASS immigration to destablise this country and deplete its resources

The police could investigate the use of vaccines tainted with nanoparticles and human DNA and the impact those are having on health

The police could investigate the use of political blackmail used to coerce british politicians for example through honey trap sting operations

They could investigate the various ties with media and how media is used to manufactuire consent for wars and other agendas

You could go on and on, their crimes are legion

Legislation enshrining anti-whiteism in law with a good robust definition would enable the british police to properly investigate these people and their activities. It would also enable the citizenry and the independent media to be able to expose the crimes they are aware of without fear of being branded as something or other when all they are doing is pointing out the criminal activities of other people while themselves not engaging in any

The REAL hate crimes are the ones being carried out against the british people and its time our politicians created the hate crime of 'anti-whiteism' so that those anti-white hate crimes can be investigated and prosecutions can follow

Its the best peaceful resolution to the building tensions in this country

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-03-2018 at 01:48 PM.
Old 12-03-2018, 01:48 PM   #679
Sabrina
Inactive

Lecturers are told to attend workshops to understand their white privilege and examine how their whiteness makes them unwittingly racist?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tml#newcomment

OMG is this for real or are the papers sexing this story up?

This is soooo racist to white people. No one should apologise for the colour of their skin and no one should be made to feel bad about it.
This is where we and our ancestors were born.
They can say it to white people in their ancestors country - but leave us alone.

When I went to uni in England I was one of the only white faces on the street. And I got heckled every day by black gangs for being a white woman so much I used to run back to my digs. How privileged is that? And that was over 20 years ago.

Last edited by Sabrina; 12-03-2018 at 01:49 PM.
Sabrina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 01:51 PM   #680
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrina View Post
Lecturers are told to attend workshops to understand their white privilege and examine how their whiteness makes them unwittingly racist?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...tml#newcomment

OMG is this for real or are the papers sexing this story up?

This is soooo racist to white people. No one should apologise for the colour of their skin and no one should be made to feel bad about it.
This is where we and our ancestors were born.
They can say it to white people in their ancestors country - but leave us alone.

When I went to uni in England I was one of the only white faces on the street. And I got heckled every day by black gangs for being a white woman so much I used to run back to my digs. How privileged is that? And that was over 20 years ago.
the aim as far as i can see is to flood immigrants into the UK and then radicalise them against white people whilst at the same time pushing white guilt on people so that they don't stand up for themselves

its evil

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-03-2018 at 01:53 PM.