nobodyswife

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintin View Post
The Final Countdown. V

Final Countdown

JOHN CASSAVETES born on 9 DECEMBER, same as KIRK DOUGLAS,
the Captain of the USS NIMITZ in the FINAL COUNTDOWN

Danny Blind: Ajax

Movie released on the 19th birthday DANNY BLIND of AJAX.

Danny Blind
Kirk Douglas

DANNY BLIND managed 2 Clubs, AJAX and SPARTA, and
played for 2 clubs, AJAX and SPARTA.
KIRK DOUGLAS was SPARTACUS

Shakespeare

Wiki pic of the KIRK DOUGLAS theatre
Shakespeare means.....

Tempest

Tempel: Pest

ISRAEL is all about the TEMPLE MOUNT and the TEMPLE of SOLOMON
The father of ISRAEL came from PEST. (Theodor Herzl)
TEM-pel and PEST: TEMPEST

ISRAEL, the DEVIL state, the PEST (plague) to the world.

STempel

STEMPEL was the first chairman of AJAX
Here is that FLORIS STEMPEL

Stempel: The Channel

STEMPEL was passenger on a boat trip to Surinam,
but it went down in the CHANNEL.

HET KANAAL is the CHANNEL.
OPERATION AJAX on the birthday of COCO CHANEL and JOEY TEMPEST.
FLORIS STEMPEL was born 18 JANUARY

Stempel

OLIVER HARDY was born on the 15th birthday of FLORIS STEMPEL.
This pic is the Dutch wiki pic of OLIVER HARDY.
It's from the movie UTOPIA, about an Island full of URANIUM.
(Final movie Laurel and Hardy)

OLIVER HARDY died on the birthday of MATA HARI

On the TEMPEST (Shakespeare) page this pic
The TEMPEST seems to be the theme today,

London's Olympics' opening ceremony to be inspired by Shakespeare's the TEMPEST... Dany Boyle as artistic director...28 days after...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-16747032

Next CIRQUE DU SOLEIL show also based on Shakespeare's the Tempest,

This show wil be called AMALUNA. MOTHERMOON.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/arts/story/20...st-paulus.html
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 01:12 AM   #33862
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooeyblob View Post
Liam Neeson released the Kraken in the movie "Clash of the Titans"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kraken

"Kraken ( /ˈkreɪkən/ or /ˈkrɑːkən/)[1] are legendary sea monsters of giant proportions said to have dwelt off the coasts of Norway"

RMS Titanic was registered in Liverpool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RMS_Titanic

"A significant percentage of Titanic's crew members were from Liverpool, including its six most senior engineers.[110] The Memorial to the Engine Room Heroes of the Titanic stands at Pier Head in Liverpool City Centre close to the former White Star Line headquarters."

Footballer John Arne Riise is from Norway and played for Liverpool FC.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Arne_Riise

Here's a clip from a match against Celtic. Notice what the american commentater says after the goal by Riise - that seemed to have come out the blue. Also the time of the goal was exactly 4:01 min in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EW2d-QrnFgA

"...and the shipyard was given orders to proceed with construction of Olympic (yard number 400) and Titanic (yard number 401). Also in the background you can here the music of techno song: "Zombie Nation - Kernkraft 400" that was played live.

Neeson played Zeus in Clash of the Titans.

The Statue of Zeus at Olympia
http://www.unmuseum.org/ztemp.htm

Liam Neeson is a Liverpool FC fan.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...5875-21255667/

At the time Riise played for Roma but is now signed to Fulham.
I'm only guessing, but maybe there is a link to Post 33854

Kraken, Krater, Crater,
On the Cracker page you see the following...

Quote:
Crackin' Good Snacks (a division of Winn-Dixie, a Southern grocery chain) has sold crackers similar to Ritz crackers under the name "Georgia Crackers". They sometimes were packaged in a red tin with a picture of The Crescent, an antebellum plantation house in Valdosta, Georgia.
The lady who purchased my house back in the UK was a Mrs Winn, the solicitors I used was named Jacobs and I was dealing with a woman by the name of Mrs Burton.

There is a Burton on the Wirral not far from Clatterbridge.

I wouldn't know if there is a link, or what they mean.

Last edited by dixie d; 28-01-2012 at 02:35 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 01:18 AM   #33863
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carma View Post
When you say Liam Neeson I think of his deceased wife Natasha Richardson in these films particularly:
The White Countess
Maid in Manhattan
and
The Parent Trap

When I read Liver Bird I think of the liver and the bird which is known for its delicious liver: goose.
Foie gras is actually from liver: Foie gras ( /fwɑːˈɡrɑː/; French: [fwa ɡʁɑ]); French for "fat liver") is a food product made of the liver of a duck or goose that has been specially fattened
Merkel was given the Golden Goose.
I wonder if there might be a link to
Old 28-01-2012, 01:27 AM   #33864
dixie d
Inactive

I'd imagine there is a link to this article...

Norway apologises for deporting Jews during Holocaust

There is one small thing I notice in the article and I don't know if it means anything...

Quote:
Austria's Green Party leader, Eva Glavischnig, suggested attendees at a Vienna ball on Friday evening which traditionally attracts the far right would be "dancing on the graves of Auschwitz"
On the Eva Glawischnig-Piesczek Wiki page I notice the following...

Quote:
Born in Villach, Carinthia, Glawischnig attended gymnasium in Spittal an der Drau and took her Matura exams there.[1] She then studied law at the University of Graz, Styria, graduating in 1993 (Magistra) and 1999 (doctorate) respectively.
There is a Spital in Merseyside, whether there is a link or not, I don't know.

Quote:
After the ending of the workhouse system in 1930, Wirral Workhouse was renamed Clatterbridge (County) General Hospital and under the National Health Service became Clatterbridge Hospital.
I was born in Clatterbridge Hospital.

I'll try and see if I can understand what's going on.

Last edited by dixie d; 28-01-2012 at 01:56 AM.
Old 28-01-2012, 01:41 AM   #33865
dixie d
Inactive

I see that this article has now changed...

FREEZING WEATHER WILL KILL

Quote:
By Nathan Rao
Quote:
HEALTH chiefs issued a nationwide alert yesterday warning of a killer freeze on the way.

Dubbed the “Beast from the East”, the weather system is set to roar in from Siberia bringing widespread snow and freezing temperatures.
I highlighted Rao because when you put Rao into Google you get the following pages and
I don't know if there are any links.

Last edited by dixie d; 28-01-2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old 28-01-2012, 03:02 AM   #33866
dixie d
Inactive

I'd imagine there is something in this article...

Trapped in Asda lift for 1hr due to 'health and safety'

Quote:
Janice, of Portland, Dorset, said: "I had finished shopping with Lily Mai and was going back to the car park while my daughter went to the kiosk.
Portland to me means
Quote:
Janice Woodward, 55, panicked when the lift at the branch of Asda stalled with her and two-year-old Lily Mai inside.
Woodward to me means
Quote:
Woodward was deemed the "most notorious criminal convicted in Massachusetts" by Boston law magazine Exhibit A ten years after the death.
Louise Woodward to me also means
Quote:
In 1997 he championed the case of Louise Woodward, a nanny convicted of manslaughter in Newton, Massachusetts.
Is there also any link to
Quote:
Andrew Mark Miller (born May 21, 1985) is an American professional baseball pitcher with the Boston Red Sox of Major League Baseball.
I really don't know what these links mean.

Last edited by dixie d; 28-01-2012 at 03:13 AM.
Old 28-01-2012, 03:43 AM   #33867
cori

very very amazing posts, Tintin.

Tintins:

Quote:
Kubrick: Kretschmer
STANLEY KUBRICK born 26 JULY, same as TIM KRETSCHMER,
the WINNENDEN killer
and

Quote:
Back to KRETSCHMER.
KUBRICK born on the same date as TIM KRETSCHMER
dont forget:
Winnendens (new) school director is Sven KUBICK!!!
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 06:22 AM   #33868
dixie d
Inactive

I'd imaging there is something in this aricle...

Winter's so mild the birds think it's spring... just as arctic blasts brings big freeze for a MONTH

Quote:
Cheery trills of birdsong are supposed to be a sign that spring has sprung.

But many birds are already in full throat, tricked by mild weather into behaving as if the mating season has begun.
Is there any link to

This morning I took a Khom Loi out from one of our Palm trees, they are used for
Also, on the Birdsong picture you see the word Faulks and Faulks also reminds me of , both Loi Krathong and Guy Fawkes are related to
Also on the picture...

You see the name Joel Goodman, when you put Joel into Google you get and
I don't know if they are linked, I'll look into the article a bit more.

Last edited by dixie d; 28-01-2012 at 09:22 AM.
Old 28-01-2012, 09:49 AM   #33869
dixie d
Inactive

I would imagine there is something in this article...

Demi Moore 'smoked something' before hospital dash

Quote:
Demi Guynes Kutcher (play /dəˈmiː/ də-mee; born November 11, 1962 as Demi Gene Guynes),[1] known professionally as Demi Moore, is an American actress.
Quote:
Moore was born in Roswell, New Mexico. As a child, she had a difficult and unstable home life. Her biological father, Charles Harmon, left her mother, Virginia King (November 27, 1943 – July 2, 1998), after a two-month marriage, before Moore was born.
Demi reminds me of , Guynes has the word Guy in it as in Guy Fawkes, and Kutcher reminds me of
I don't know what I'm eating here that effects my head, but I am now not well at all. I've also just eaten another and Twix has Wix in it. With the article referring to smoking, I'm assuming it also links to

I've also just eaten a bar.

Quote:
In the United Kingdom and Ireland, Snickers was formerly sold under the brand name Marathon until 1990.
Marathon reminds me of the Riverside Restaurant and two people wearing T-Shirts with Finished on them, they also had the words Marathon on them.

When you look on the Wiki page you see the following...

Quote:
He also created, produced and hosted Punk'd, and played lead roles in the Hollywood films Dude, Where's My Car?,
I don't if it is linked, but I'm wearing a T-Shirt and it has the words on it Comin' Through, Dudes.

Why this is happening to me, I don't know, and I don't know if what I've put here is linked to that article or not, it will not be long before I cannot post anymore.

Last edited by dixie d; 28-01-2012 at 10:03 AM.
Old 28-01-2012, 01:04 PM   #33870
mi1r2

Lightbulb Wen-lock, man-devil-le "new man lock devil-2012.."

Wenlock and Mandeville are the official mascots for the 2012 (XXX. -> 666) Summer Olympics...

- WEN-LOCK: New (WEN -> When), Lock
- MAN-DEVIL-LE: Man, And (End, DNA), Devil, Evil -> Live, Deville (fr. City), Kill, Ill

"NEW MAN LOCK DEVIL - 12.21.2012." ?!

- Wenlock -> W=23=5 -> E -> EYE -> "I" -> 1 -> ONE: O=15 -> I & V, N=14=5 -> V, E=5=V => 1.666, 6666 ... 20/12 = 1.666... -> 2012
- W=23 -> END=5+14+4=23 -> 23 paired chromosomes -> DNA
- LE -> L=12 (21)

- WEN-LOCK: W=23 -> 2+3 -> 5 -> V -> hebrew Vav=6, E=5 -> V -> Vav=6, N=14=5 -> V -> Vav=6 => WEN - NEW = 666; LOCK: L=12, O=15=6, C=3 (6+3=9) K=11 => 12.9.11 -> 666 & 12.11.9. (?)
- 666 = 6*6*6 = 216(0) year
- 6666 = 6*6*6*6 = 1296(0) year -> LIFE (12, 9, 6, 0 -> E=EYE=I...=O=0)
... ...

mi1r2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #33871
cori

posted last night:

Quote:
the first 20-floor building, that took the other two buildings while collapsing, was named
Edificio Liberdade, located at Av. Almirante Barroso

Quote:
Barroso
Barrack
Barr = Rrab
ALMIRANTE BARROSO

today german news: man killed his wife and two kids:

MARLBORO

ALMIRANTE BARROSO
It seems almost as if an early warning system is embedded in the passage of time itself, or in what C. Jung called the Collective Unconscious. And that system would seem to be sending a stream of warning signals, enciphered as synchronicities
"Sinister Forces - a Grimoire of American Political Witchcraft", Peter Levenda
MYTHOLOGIC, ETYMOLOGIC and SYNCHROMYSTIC BACKGROUND of PARANORMAL and RELIGIOUS PHENOMENA - german webpage - http://www.ufos-co.de/news_artikel/htdocs/modules/news

Last edited by cori; 28-01-2012 at 04:42 PM.
cori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 01:53 AM   #33872
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
posted last night:

ALMIRANTE BARROSO

MARLBORO

ALMIRANTE BARROSO
Just out of curiosity, are there any links to any of these pages, , , . I'm also wondering if there might be a link to Genesis 6:3 (King James Version)

Quote:
3. And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
I don't suppose it was a coincidence, but last night I watched the again.

On that picture you see the date July 23 which in numbers is 723. When I add the number of pages in this Bible I have here of the Old and New Testament together they come to 776 if you take 723 from 776 it comes to 53 and page 53 in this Bible is headed Christ Preaches to his Disciples, St Luke 12

I'll have to read it, I notice in Luke 12 verse 1 it says about beware ye of the leaven of the which is Hyporisy.

Now we are getting into things I don't understand, but Leaven also reminded me of Bread and when I put Leaven into Google it came up with and
I need to look into this because Parable to me could also mean , which also reminds me of . Sarsons to me means Geoff and also
The Parable of The Ten Virgins in this Bible is on 20 & 21 which is 2021 or 2012. It could also be 221 or 212. If you invert 221 it could be 112 or 121, and 121 to me means Cement Silo's and Silo's also mean Bunkers. Bunkers could also mean Golf. It also goes onto the page headed The Passover.

If you look on the World Time Zone page you see that Golf covers part of Thailand. I mention the word Invert which also as an Electrician could mean .

Quote:
An inverter is an electrical device that converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC)[1]; the converted AC can be at any required voltage and frequency with the use of appropriate transformers, switching, and control circuits.
AC DC could mean Gay, it could also mean AC/DC, but it could also mean Thread 2525

This all again to me seems to head back to there is a Golf course there also.

Quote:
Historically and popularly, the name was wrongly thought to refer to "Thor's Stone", a sandstone outcrop on Thurstaston Common.[3]

Thurstaston, including the hamlet of Dawpool, was a parish within the Wirral Hundred, in the county of Cheshire. The population was 112 in 1801, 98 in 1851, 141 in 1901 and 151 in 1951.[4]
There was a Wirral Hundred pub just near where I lived on Strawberry Fields, my Mother also once lived in a road called Close, and houses always seem to be painted with Magnolia paint when you move in.

I'm not sure what all this means, I'm getting into things here that I don't understand, so I can only put my trust in God.

I notice on the Boro page the following...

Quote:
Boro is a local nickname for the English town Middlesbrough
Middlesbrough F.C.
Middlesbrough F.C.

Quote:
Formed in 1876, they have played at the Riverside Stadium since August 1995,[2] their third ground since turning professional in 1889.
I don't know if there are any links to what I've posted.

Last edited by dixie d; 29-01-2012 at 12:59 PM.
Old 29-01-2012, 02:54 AM   #33873
dixie d
Inactive

I also don't know if it means anything, but I looked at the video clip again that I posted about asking God and the verse in the video clip mentions Romans 1:16

Quote:
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
I find the Bible very difficult to understand, the same as this life we live.

When I marked the page of this Bible I have here, I marked the start of the New Testament as New Test. When I also said about finding the Thom Loy in the Palm Tree, I have also marked another page David's trust in God, and it's Psalm 7

Quote:
Psalm 7

1 O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me:

2 Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver.

3 O LORD my God, If I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands;

4 If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy)

5 Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust. Selah.

6 Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.

7 So shall the congregation of the people compass thee about: for their sakes therefore return thou on high.

8 The LORD shall judge the people: judge me, O LORD, according to my righteousness, and according to mine integrity that is in me.

9 Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.

10 My defence is of God, which saveth the upright in heart.

11 God judgeth the righteous, and God is angry with the wicked every day.

12 If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready.

13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.

14 Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood.

15 He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.

16 His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

17 I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Quote:
13 He hath also prepared for him the instruments of death; he ordaineth his arrows against the persecutors.
I don't know if there is anything in that verse, and that I have sharpened my AXE and my Bush Cutter, and polished them. I only prepared them because of a visit to my wifes fathers in Lampang, thinking I might need them, if anything happens.

For some reason when I posted on Avalon and started a thread about The Old and New Testament they banned me from posting in that thread, and I cannot understand why. I broke the wording up as The Old Test Amended and The New Test Amended, but who amended the Tests? (that's if I'm right). In other words, to me did the Words in the Bible come from God, I know there is a God, you can see that by this Matrix, you also read in the Bible about the Gods dividing humanity, which says come let us go down, who was heading the Gods when he/she said come let us go down, who was that who said Come Follow me.

That the title of that Pslam is The Shiggaion of David, which he sang unto the Lord, concerning the words of Cush the Benjamite.

I once worked with a guy by the name of David Cushing (I'm not sure if I spelt the name Cushing right) but he was known to everyone as Cushy and he lived in Ellesmere Port. Is there also any link to
Quote:
Peter Wilton Cushing, OBE (26 May 1913 – 11 August 1994) was an English actor, known for his many appearances in Hammer Films, in which he played the distinguished-looking but sinister scientist Baron Frankenstein and the vampire hunter Dr. Van Helsing, amongst many other roles, often appearing opposite Christopher Lee, and occasionally Vincent Price.
Also when you look up the word Shiggaion

Quote:
Bible Dictionary

Shiggaion definition

from the verb shagah, "to reel about through drink," occurs in the title of Ps. 7. The plural form, shigionoth, is found in Hab. 3:1. The word denotes a lyrical poem composed under strong mental emotion; a song of impassioned imagination accompanied with suitable music; a dithyrambic ode.
I don't know about drink, because I don't seem to be able to eat or drink anything without it effecting my head, and that seems to go for Soap as well, and I suppose you could say I'm under strong mental emotion, my wife even thinks I've gone Mad.

So, I don't what I'm being shown here, or how to take it. Am I under a Test? If I am then it's not a very nice test.

Is there anything in that Psalm that means anything, or can it be seen as asking God. Does the number 367 mean anything, that the page number it's on.

Is it possible it links to Thread 3367

In that thread the first thing Tintin mentions is Brighton and the only thing Brighton means to me here is 2 T-Shirts from the Riverside Restaurant that I gave to a young couple who were from Brighton. The same couple were the woman wanted to help the Thais shovel the mud away after the river had flooded.

The only post to me related to this is 30445

In this Bible I have here Hab. 3:1 is on page 582 and when you look at Thread 582 I notice the following...

Quote:
Tori Spelling and spouse
Dean McDERMOTT have baby
I used to know someone by the name of Kevin McDermott who worked with me at UPM (United Paper Mills) on the Wirral (I think it was), but I did know him.

I don't know if all this means anything, it just seams more than just a coincidence to me. I'll have to think about it.

Last edited by dixie d; 29-01-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old 29-01-2012, 06:03 AM   #33874
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

Britain could not reclaim the Falklands if Argentina invades, warns General Sir Michael Jackson

Quote:
Cole Moreton and Philip Sherwell in Port Stanley
9:00PM GMT 28 Jan 2012

Moreton, Merseyside Stanley to me also means UKAEA, I also have a Hammer here made by

Is there any link to

On the Wiki page you see the following...

Moreton railway station passenger station

One of my first jobs as an Apprentice Electrician was working at Morton Railway station with a guy named Roy Gerard, the same guy came to work with me at UPM (Shotton Paper Company) and then I owned a motorcycle.

I'm only guessing.

Last edited by dixie d; 29-01-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Old 29-01-2012, 07:27 AM   #33875
dixie d
Inactive

I was just looking at today
Quote:
January 29 is the 29th day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 336 days remaining until the end of the year (337 in leap years).
336 in the Bible I have here is Nehemiah 8

Quote:
Nehemiah 8 (The Law Read by Ezra)

1 And all the people gathered themselves together as one man into the street that was before the water gate; and they spake unto Ezra the scribe to bring the book of the law of Moses, which the LORD had commanded to Israel.

2 And Ezra the priest brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all that could hear with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh month.

3 And he read therein before the street that was before the water gate from the morning until midday, before the men and the women, and those that could understand; and the ears of all the people were attentive unto the book of the law.

4 And Ezra the scribe stood upon a pulpit of wood, which they had made for the purpose; and beside him stood Mattithiah, and Shema, and Anaiah, and Urijah, and Hilkiah, and Maaseiah, on his right hand; and on his left hand, Pedaiah, and Mishael, and Malchiah, and Hashum, and Hashbadana, Zechariah, and Meshullam.

5 And Ezra opened the book in the sight of all the people; (for he was above all the people and when he opened it, all the people stood up:

6 And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

7 Also Jeshua, and Bani, and Sherebiah, Jamin, Akkub, Shabbethai, Hodijah, Maaseiah, Kelita, Azariah, Jozabad, Hanan, Pelaiah, and the Levites, caused the people to understand the law: and the people stood in their place.

8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

9 And Nehemiah, which is the Tirshatha, and Ezra the priest the scribe, and the Levites that taught the people, said unto all the people, This day is holy unto the LORD your God; mourn not, nor weep. For all the people wept, when they heard the words of the law.

10 Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our LORD: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the LORD is your strength.

11 So the Levites stilled all the people, saying, Hold your peace, for the day is holy; neither be ye grieved.

12 And all the people went their way to eat, and to drink, and to send portions, and to make great mirth, because they had understood the words that were declared unto them.

13 And on the second day were gathered together the chief of the fathers of all the people, the priests, and the Levites, unto Ezra the scribe, even to understand the words of the law.

14 And they found written in the law which the LORD had commanded by Moses, that the children of Israel should dwell in booths in the feast of the seventh month:

15 And that they should publish and proclaim in all their cities, and in Jerusalem, saying, Go forth unto the mount, and fetch olive branches, and pine branches, and myrtle branches, and palm branches, and branches of thick trees, to make booths, as it is written.

16 So the people went forth, and brought them, and made themselves booths, every one upon the roof of his house, and in their courts, and in the courts of the house of God, and in the street of the water gate, and in the street of the gate of Ephraim.

17 And all the congregation of them that were come again out of the captivity made booths, and sat under the booths: for since the days of Jeshua the son of Nun unto that day had not the children of Israel done so. And there was very great gladness.

18 Also day by day, from the first day unto the last day, he read in the book of the law of God. And they kept the feast seven days; and on the eighth day was a solemn assembly, according unto the manner.
Water Gate and Moses reminds me of the
Quote:
The centrepiece of Chester Cross is the Grade II listed building Chester High Cross, a medieval cross which was damaged in the Civil War, then removed elsewhere, and reinstated in its original position in 1975.[3] Immediately to the north of Chester Cross is St Peter's Church, a Grade I listed building.[4] At the southeast corner of the junction is 1 Bridge Street, a Grade II* listed building.[5] Today Chester Cross is a popular meeting point. During the summer months Chester's town crier makes a midday proclamation from the steps of the High Cross.

The town crier on Chester High Cross

Quote:
Town criers were protected by law, as they sometimes brought bad news such as tax increases. Anything done by the town crier was done in the name of the ruling monarch and harming a town crier was considered to be treason.[1] The phrase "don't shoot the messenger" was a real command.

Moses and the Messengers from Canaan (painting by Giovanni Lanfranco)

Moses pleading with the Children of Israel, lithography from a Bible card published in 1907

Then you have Black and Decker which could also mean
Quote:
The Aces (consisting of Wilson James and Easton Barrington Howard), he had one of the first international Jamaican hits with "Israelites". Other hits include "007 (Shanty Town)" (1967) and "It Miek" (1969).

Quote:
Gets up in the morning, slaving for bread, sir,
So that every mouth can be fed.
Poor me, the Israelites, sir
Quote:
In Medieval England, town criers were the chief means of news communication with the townspeople, since many were illiterate. Royal proclamations, local bylaws, market days, adverts, even selling loaves of sugar were all proclaimed by a bellman or crier throughout the centuries—at Christmas 1798, the Chester Canal Co. sold some sugar damaged in their packet boat and this was to be advertised by the bellman.

The pub next to the Church is called the Queen Vic where I've drank and also my brother Peter used to drink his New Castle Brown Ale.

Watergate also leads to Images night Club, Kevin Day and Peter Knight, that drink I couldn't think of, I think it was and you also have

My brother Alan used to keep his in Watergate Street, at a place called Corks Out but at the time it was called Quellyn Roberts

You also see the name Packet which reminds me of the Dublin Packet just around the corner from the Old Vic on the Cross. The Dublin Packet was once run by Dixie Dean.

On that page you see the following...

Quote:
What's On

Sunday 29th
13:00 Sunderland V Middlesbrough
15:30 Arsenal v Aston Villa
Tuesday 31st
19:30 Everton v Manchester City
I wonder if that means anything?

Just to add to this, the page 193 in the Bible I have here is headed The Israelites Repent and it has on it 1 Samuel 7

Quote:
1 Samuel 7

1 And the men of Kirjathjearim came, and fetched up the ark of the LORD, and brought it into the house of Abinadab in the hill, and sanctified Eleazar his son to keep the ark of the LORD.

2 And it came to pass, while the ark abode in Kirjathjearim, that the time was long; for it was twenty years: and all the house of Israel lamented after the LORD.

3 And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the LORD with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the LORD, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines.

4 Then the children of Israel did put away Baalim and Ashtaroth, and served the LORD only.

5 And Samuel said, Gather all Israel to Mizpeh, and I will pray for you unto the LORD.

6 And they gathered together to Mizpeh, and drew water, and poured it out before the LORD, and fasted on that day, and said there, We have sinned against the LORD. And Samuel judged the children of Israel in Mizpeh.

7 And when the Philistines heard that the children of Israel were gathered together to Mizpeh, the lords of the Philistines went up against Israel. And when the children of Israel heard it, they were afraid of the Philistines.

8 And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the LORD our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines.

9 And Samuel took a sucking lamb, and offered it for a burnt offering wholly unto the LORD: and Samuel cried unto the LORD for Israel; and the LORD heard him.

10 And as Samuel was offering up the burnt offering, the Philistines drew near to battle against Israel: but the LORD thundered with a great thunder on that day upon the Philistines, and discomfited them; and they were smitten before Israel.

11 And the men of Israel went out of Mizpeh, and pursued the Philistines, and smote them, until they came under Bethcar.

12 Then Samuel took a stone, and set it between Mizpeh and Shen, and called the name of it Ebenezer, saying, Hitherto hath the LORD helped us.

13 So the Philistines were subdued, and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the hand of the LORD was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel.

14 And the cities which the Philistines had taken from Israel were restored to Israel, from Ekron even unto Gath; and the coasts thereof did Israel deliver out of the hands of the Philistines. And there was peace between Israel and the Amorites.

15 And Samuel judged Israel all the days of his life.

16 And he went from year to year in circuit to Bethel, and Gilgal, and Mizpeh, and judged Israel in all those places.

17 And his return was to Ramah; for there was his house; and there he judged Israel; and there he built an altar unto the LORD.
Opposite to the Cross is a H.Samuel Jewelers and I think it was where I picked my first watch from there that my parents bought me for Christmas.

I'll have to check on the other numbers.

Manchester City

Quote:
Manchester City Football Club is an English Premier League football club based in Manchester. Founded in 1880 as St. Mark's (West Gorton), they became Ardwick Association Football Club in 1887 and Manchester City in 1894. The club has played at the City of Manchester Stadium since 2003, having played at Maine Road from 1923.

Quote:
A major landmark in Gorton is Gorton Monastery, a Franciscan 19th-century High Victorian Gothic monastery.

Quote:
In the 1970s E.T. Spashett, consultant architect to the Benedictines and architect of the Church Army Chapel, Blackheath, re-designed the accommodation over the cloisters, combining cells to make small dormitories and studies, and designing a new iron gate for the cloisters. This work included a large, reflective, gold, cross-shaped window (now lost), which at certain seasons caused a gold cross-shaped reflection on the public roadway.
Quote:
In 1997, Gorton Monastery was placed on the World Monuments Fund Watch List of 100 Most Endangered Sites in the World alongside Pompeii, the Taj Mahal and the Valley of the Kings.

Quote:
The Valley of the Kings (Arabic: وادي الملوك‎ Wādī al Mulūk), less often called the Valley of the Gates of the Kings (Arabic: وادي ابواب الملوك‎ Wādī Abwāb al Mulūk),[1] is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, tombs were constructed for the Pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom (the Eighteenth to the Twentieth Dynasties of Ancient Egypt).
I'll look into it a bit more.

Last edited by dixie d; 29-01-2012 at 11:43 AM.
Old 29-01-2012, 07:56 AM   #33876
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cori View Post
posted last night:

ALMIRANTE BARROSO

MARLBORO

ALMIRANTE BARROSO
I don't want to read too much into it but there are several words related to MARLBORO that are about rumbling/discontent.

This is a recurring monster of the Final Fantasy videogame franchise, called the Malboro:

It is named such because:

Quote:
A likely possibility is that it comes from the Japanese onomatopoeia "boro", which is the sound of an upset stomach.
Coincedentally, in the old Greek:

Quote:
Borborygmus (plural borborygmi, pronounced /ˌbɔrbəˈrɪɡməs/; from Greek βορβορυγμός) also known as stomach growling, rumbling, gurgling, grumbling or wambling, is the rumbling sound produced by the contraction of muscles in the stomach and intestines of animals, including humans.[1]
The etymologies of rumbling more important than the monster, of course, but all related.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 11:19 AM   #33877
dixie d
Inactive

I noticed this article in the News...

Strong earthquake hits Peru's central coastline

On the map you see the name
What I also thought of was on the World Time Zone and along the bottom you see the name Lima, so I was wondering if there might be a link.

On the Ica Region Wiki page you see the following...

Nazca Lines: "Dog"

Quote:
"The majority are suffering trauma and cuts," Fernando Leon Castaneda, manager of a local hospital, told Radio Programas del Peru (RPP).
Is there also any link to , might there also be a link to
Quote:
Immigration records for Carlos Cesar Arana Castaneda indicate that he was born on 25 December 1925 in Cajamarca, Peru.[4] Records show that his surname was given by his mother Susana CastaƱeda Navoa.

Last edited by dixie d; 30-01-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 30-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #33878
dixie d
Inactive

I'll be honest and say I don't know if there is anything in this or not, but I went to get something to eat at , when I put Junee into Google that is the page that comes up.

I also drank 3 small bottles of . While I was eating I could feel my head getting warmer and Junee kept asking about the weather and how hot it was in the UK and where I live. On the picture you see on the Junee Wiki page you see the words Lorne street, also on that page you see the name Humphries.

There is also something to do with Sowing and Needles because she was Sowing some clothing she makes, it could also have something to do with Beads or Beans.

Lorne in Thai means hot and I new a guy by the name of Nigel Humphries that worked at Shotton Paper Company. On the Junee page you also see the following...

Quote:
In addition HMAS Junee (J362/M362), one of 60 Bathurst class corvettes constructed during World War II was named in recognition of the town. It entered active service in 1945 and was later used as a training ship until it was deccommissioned in 1957.
When you go to the Wiki page you see the following...

Quote:
HMAS Junee (J362/M362), named for the town of Junee, New South Wales, was one of 60 Bathurst class corvettes constructed during World War II, and one of 36 initially manned and commissioned solely by the Royal Australian Navy (RAN).
Quote:
She was launched on 16 November 1943 by the wife of John Solomon Rosevear, Speaker of the Australian House of Representatives, and commissioned into the RAN on 11 April 1944.
There is also a Paper Mill in Ellesmere Port called Bowaters and I also knew it was associated with the name Bathurst and I found this page Abitibi-Consolidated and on that page you see the following.

Quote:
The Bathurst Power and Paper Company Ltd. built a mill in Bathurst, New Brunswick in 1914. Majority control of the company was obtained in the late 1930s by Arthur J. Nesbitt and his partner Peter A. T. Thomson through their holding company, Power Corporation of Canada.
You also have
So, to me there seems to be a big link to Papermills, also Bathhurst has the word Bath in it and I've just had a Shower and the bar of Soap I used seems to make my body burn.

As you can see Junee also relates to New South Wales in Australia, so I'm wondering if there might be a link to tomorrow and on that page you see the following...

Quote:
January 31 is the 31st day of the year in the Gregorian calendar. There are 334 days remaining until the end of the year (335 in leap years).
335 is the Dailing code for Ellesmere Port.

Quote:
2003 – The Waterfall rail accident occurs near Waterfall, New South Wales, Australia.
Also on the Abitibi-Consolidated Wiki page you see this picture...

Abitibi Recycling bin, New Boston, Michigan

Boston reminds me of Boston Speakers, my Mothers Garage and BA 735. The picture also reminds me of the colours for Moses, Yellow and Green.

On the Wiki page you see the following...

Angel Falls in Venezuela is the world's tallest waterfall at 979;m (3,212 ft).

So, I don't know if that means anything to anyone, I'm just making links. Also January 31 could be seen as 131 and it has 13 and 31 in it. Also 131 is the Dailing Code for , and on that page you see the following...

View of Edinburgh from Arthur's Seat

With me mentioning Lima and World Time Zone Map, I'm also wondering if it has anything to do with Whisky and Spirits.

I also suspect a link to UKAEA because I'm wearing my UKAEA glasses to read this screen, and talking of phones I've just rang my mother to see if she is OK, but I could get a reply, so I hope she is ok, as she lives on her own.

So, if anyone can see anything, could you let me know. If I can see anything else I add it to this post.

Last edited by dixie d; 30-01-2012 at 01:53 PM.
Old 30-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #33879
leon11

excellent info Mi1r2

i think they are going all out now btw, and the Olympics should be very interesting this year. I also think there are a lot of aspects of the Olympic games which are going unreported and untalked about - which makes it all the more worrying in my experience.

hundreds (thous-ands?) of years planning, all leading up to this year?

or diversion; while we wait for some huge event, they are taking away our final liberties and rights with the hidden hand.
Or both...?

Is there any hope, amongst this madness?
leon11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 04:01 AM   #33880
dixie d
Inactive

I notice this article in the News...

BRITAIN COLDER THAN ICELAND: NEW ALERT AS TEMPERATURES PLUNGE TO -11C

I just wondered if there might be a link to , or
You need to read the pages yourselves, I had a bad night last night, and it wasn't because of drink, it was probably because of bad spirits, and food. That's all I can put it down to.

Just one thing I will add is that I notice the name Rao and wondered if there might be a link to , or

Last edited by dixie d; 31-01-2012 at 04:41 AM.