Kaka and Lula

Brian

Lead vocalist BRIAN CONNOLLY of THE SWEET

Jesus

Brian is Jesus

We can link it all.
COCO, BRIGHTON, JESUS, ITALY....

Co-Co

CORCOVADO Mointain means HUNCHBACK Mountain.
NOSTRADAMUS and CO-CO.....

Kaka

KAKA played 193 games for A.C. MILAN. (The DIAVOLOS)
193 dead in the HERALD disaster.
From the CONCORDE crash date to the CO-CO date is 193 days

Quote:
Hoo-chi-kaka-ho Co-co hoo-chi-kaka-ho Co-co
hoo-chi-kaka-ho go go Co-co
Hoo-chi-kaka-ho Co-co hoo-chi-kaka-ho Co-co
hoo-chi-kaka-ho go go Co-co

Ho Chi Minh

HO CHI MINH city, formerly SAIGON

Ho Chi Minh

Code of VIETNAM is 84.
BRIGHTON bombing in '84

Sugar Mountain

ZUCKERBERG = SUGAR MOUNTAIN.
The MARK of ZUCKERBERG, born on 14 MAY 1984,
on the 36th birthday ISRAEL
tintin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 03:18 PM   #33662
tintin

Always look at Brighton. X

MISS SAIGON is by SCHÖNBERG and BOUBLIL.
From the same team this one

Victor Hugo

VICTOR HUGO means THE HUNCHBACK and NOSTRADAMUS.
The CORCONADA of NOTRE DAME

Hamburg

LES MISERABLES means HAMBURG. (The END of the WORLD)
JEAN VALJEAN is the hero of LES MISERABLES

Quote:
24601 Valjean (1971 UW) is an asteroid, discovered on 26 October 1971 by
Luboš Kohoutek in Hamburg-Bergedorf. It was named after Jean Valjean
The 24601 VALJEAN was discovered on 26 OCTOBER 1971,
on the 24th birthday of HILLARY CLINTON.
She means BILL and hence COCO.
Back at COCO and HAMBURG and THE END of the WORLD....

The 24601 VALJEAN discovered by a CZECH.
Code of the CZECH Republic is 420. (CLINTON again)

Quote:
Luboš Kohoutek (January 29, 1935, Zábřeh in Moravia, Czechoslovakia) is a Czech astronomer
And another 29 link

Jean Valjean

OPRAH born on the 19th birthday of the VALJEAN discoverer Kohoutek.
JEAN VALJEAN was 19 years in Prison in LES MISERABLES

B.C.

BILL CLINTON. (B.C.)
BRIAN CONNOLLY born on 5 OCTOBER, day STEVE JOBS died
and KATE WINSLET was born.
WINSLET means TITANIC and DiCAPRIO

JOBS means APPLE and hence The BEATLES

Connelly

JENNIFER CONNELLY starring with DiCAPRIO

Bettany

PAUL BETTANY is the WIMBLEDON winner.
He is married to JENNIFER CONNELLY

Bethune
Bettany

PAUL BETTANY born on day 147.
CO-CO Cruise ship maiden voyage on 14-7.
666 building 147 meter

Connally

Governor JOHN CONNALLY of TEXAS.
HILLARY on top of the EVEREST on the 36th birthday KENNEDY.
(HILLARY and BILL and COCO)

BRIAN CONNOLLY brings us back to the LIFE of BRIAN.
GRAHAM CHAPMAN played BRIAN. (JESUS)

Chapman: Tucson

GRAHAM CHAPMAN born on 8 JANUARY.
TUCSON was on his 70th birthday.
CHAPMAN killed LENNON. (Back at ADRIAN and the ANTICHRIST)
BEATLES anagram LE BEAST and CHAPMAN dead on BEAST DAY. (4 OCTOBER)

Life of Brian

GRAHAM CHAPMAN was the partner of DAVID SHERLOCK.
CHAPMAN, a PIPE smoker like SHERLOCK HOLMES.
VICTOR HUGO born the same date CONAN DOYLE. (SHERLOCK)
CONAN DOYLE dead on 7 JULY. (The CHRIST REDEEMER date
and the date the CO-CO was christened by the CZECH EVA HERZIGOVA)
Old 20-01-2012, 03:18 PM   #33663
tintin

Always look at Brighton. XI

Life of BRIAN means.....

Always look at....

Brighton

BRIGHTON BOMBING with THACHTER as the target.
THATCHER born on 13 OCTOBER. KNIGHTS TEMPLAR day.
ABBA won in BRIGHTON.
IRAN BARKLEY in BRIGHTON BEACH.

Final fight: McKnight

IRAN lost his final fight against Keith McKnight

Iran Barkley

Final fight IRAN BARKLEY was on day 212 in the year '999.
His weight in his final fight was 231 pounds.
OPERATION AJAX was on day 231

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...0447&cat=boxer

Now some incredible facts.

Flight 447: Iran Barkley

IRAN BARKLEY's Global boxing ID nr was 447
FLIGHT 447 crashed shortly after taking off from RIO.

Then you will understand this....

Barkley and Brizel

FLIGHT 447 from BRAZIL and BOXER Nr 447 with BRIZEL
Here the clue
Barkley's final Fight......

Final Fight Barkley: Lula

Final fight IRAN BARKLEY in LULA Mississipi......
Again, check out the facts on the exellent BOXREC site

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...0447&cat=boxer

RIO and the CO-CO mount and CHRIST......

216 is the number of NICOLAE CARPATHIA. 6 x 6 x 6.
And back at VANCOUVER
Old 20-01-2012, 03:59 PM   #33664
nobodyswife

As anyone noticed that the blond Moldavian woman that dined with the captain after the Concordia hit the rocks gave her interview in front of M.C. Escher painting, "relativity" ? Stairs that take you nowhere. No escape.

Last edited by nobodyswife; 20-01-2012 at 04:00 PM.
nobodyswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2012, 07:23 PM   #33665
tintin

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyswife View Post
As anyone noticed that the blond Moldavian woman that dined with the captain after the Concordia hit the rocks gave her interview in front of M.C. Escher painting, "relativity" ? Stairs that take you nowhere. No escape.
I noticed......
It's extremely important and points to WORLD WAR.

It's almost a summary of the posts recently in this thread.
Will post more about it tomorrow.

See here ESCHER and DOMNICA

4444 Escher

Iran

DrEscher

FRAN DRESCHER means Mr SHEFFIELD and hence IRAN.

Escher

Both ESCHER and MATA HARI are from LEEUWARDEN Holland

When I look at FRAN DRESCHER and MATA HARI...
The pose is almost the same.....
FRAN DRESCHER as the FEMME FATALE.....

Escher

BIGGEST CRASH in HISTORY was 5 years after ESCHER died

More to come...
Old 21-01-2012, 02:14 AM   #33666
dixie d
Inactive

I notice on the last picture Tintin posted...

George Otis

When I put George Otis into Wiki I got
Quote:
George Otis Smith (22 February 1871 - 10 January 1944) was an American geologist.
Quote:
He also served as the first chairman of the Federal Power Commission under Herbert Hoover from 1930 to 1933. Smith died in Augusta, Maine.
Quote:
Hoover appointed Smith to the newly reorganized Federal Power Commission and then appointed Walter Curran Mendenhall to succeed Smith as Director. (USGS History)
Hover and Power to me mean the
Otis to me means
I'm just wondering if there might be a link to
Then you have

Quote:
Dracaena draco, the Canary Islands Dragon Tree or Drago is a subtropical Dragon Tree native to the Canary Islands, Cape Verde, Madeira, and locally in western Morocco, and introduced to the Azores. This tree is the natural symbol of the island of Tenerife (Canary Islands, Spain), together with the Blue Chaffinch.[1]
Quote:
Tenerife also has the highest elevation of Spain, a World Heritage Site that is the third largest volcano in the world from its base, El Teide.

Teide reminds me of my wife Thida.

If you go back to January 10 and Thread 3342 you see the following Post 3342

Drago and Drax.

So what the links mean I don't know, I'll look into it a bit more.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2012 at 02:30 AM.
dixie d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 02:56 AM   #33667
dixie d
Inactive

I'd imagine there is something in this article...

Etta James: Soul legend dies in California

Quote:
Lupe de Leon said the singer died early Friday at a hospital in Riverside, California. She was 73 years old.
Tintin mentions Brighton quite a bit in his last post, there is a Restaurant here called the Riverside where I purchased two T-Shirts for a Couple who where from Brighton. It was the same day we where all watching the works shovelling Mud away after the floods.

In the article you see the following...

Quote:
She would have turned 74 on Wednesday.
I also went to the Wiki page for where I noticed the following...

Quote:
1942 – World War II: Thailand declares war on the United States and United Kingdom.
I didn't know Thailand went to war with America and the UK.

Quote:
She was doing just that when bandleader Johnny Otis, who also died this week, found her singing on San Francisco street corners with a couple of girlfriends in the early 1950s.
From the Article I'm also wondering if there might be a link to
Quote:
Hawking was the Lucasian Professor of Mathematics at the University of Cambridge for 30 years, taking up the post in 1979 and retiring on 1 October 2009.
Otis and Lucas to me means
when I worked on at CAV in London and the other at Vauxhall motors in Ellesmere Port and Luton (I think) and they where situated at the end of large Ovens.

I'll look into it a bit more.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2012 at 06:13 AM.
Old 21-01-2012, 06:26 AM   #33668
dixie d
Inactive

I've just been out to the Coffee Bus as I was feeling a bit better and all I had was 2 Cups of and a . On the Club Sandwich page you see the following...

Quote:
A club sandwich, also called a clubhouse sandwich or double-decker, is a sandwich with two layers of fillings between 3 slices of toasted bread. It is often cut into quarters and held together by hors d'œuvre sticks.
The Coffee Bus as I've said many times reminds me of

When you look close at that picture it is actually what looks like a train carriage not a bus, so you could say a Coffee Train. When I went out I was wearing a pair of Jockey Shorts my T-Shirt, and a pair of Luigi Batani (Italy) leather shoes.
Old 21-01-2012, 07:28 AM   #33669
carma

Concorde, and concord means a state of agreement, harmony, union.
If the concordia sunk, then some agreement failed?
When the airplane Concord crashed (on 25 July 2000) in Gonesse, France,
what else happened in the next few years?
(By the way, in Gonesse's wike page says that the town is twinned with the town of Leonessa in Rieti / Italy, since 1981.)

Last edited by carma; 21-01-2012 at 07:31 AM. Reason: add line
carma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2012, 07:52 AM   #33670
carma

Quote:
Hislop reminds me of Steve Hislop
ΗΙSLOP reminds me of , author of THE ISLAND, which refers to a Greek island in Crete.
On this island anyone who suffered from leprosy were isolated and treated till a cure was found.
Old 21-01-2012, 10:25 AM   #33671
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by carma View Post
Concorde, and concord means a state of agreement, harmony, union.
If the concordia sunk, then some agreement failed?
When the airplane Concord crashed (on 25 July 2000) in Gonesse, France,
what else happened in the next few years?
(By the way, in Gonesse's wike page says that the town is twinned with the town of Leonessa in Rieti / Italy, since 1981.)
One thing that did happen on was...

Quote:
2010 – Wikileaks publishes classified documents about the War in Afghanistan, one of the largest leaks in U.S. military history.

Quote:
WikiLeaks is an international self-described not-for-profit[2] organisation that publishes submissions of private, secret, and classified media from anonymous news sources, news leaks, and whistleblowers. Its website, launched in 2006 under The Sunshine Press organisation,[5] claimed a database of more than 1.2 million documents within a year of its launch.[6] Julian Assange, an Australian Internet activist, is generally described as its founder, editor-in-chief, and director.
Then you mention Steve Hislop and I've just been to a place here called Fish and Chips.

Quote:
Junee (play /dʒuːˈni/)[2] is a medium sized town in the Riverina region of New South Wales, Australia.
Quote:
Charles Darwin visited Australia in January 1836 and in “The Voyage of the Beagle” (chapter 19 of the 11th edition) records his hesitations about and fascination with New South Wales, including his speculations about the geological origin and formation of the great valleys, the aboriginal population, the situation of the convicts, and the future prospects of the country.
The guy who owned the place before was named Charlie. New South Wales to me means , is there any link to . Also while I was writing this my wife rang from a place called San Sai, but not the San Sai here in Chaing Mai it's just outside Lampang.

I've just been to get some chicken for the dogs and while there I noticed some taking off, is it also possible there is a link to Eleven dead in New Zealand hot air balloon crash

Is there also any link to . I was only looking at that word this morning.

Quote:
Conditions attached to the acceptance of a deed are known as covenants. A deed indented or indenture is one executed in two or more parts according to the number of parties, which were formerly separated by cutting in a curved or indented line known as the chirograph.
On the Victoria Hislop page you see the following...

Quote:
She married Private Eye editor Ian Hislop on 16 April 1988 in Oxford. They have two children, Emily Helen (born 1990) and William David (born 1993).[3]
Quote:
In 2009, she donated the short story Aflame in Athens to Oxfam's "Ox-Tales" project, four collections of British stories written by 38 authors. Her story was published in the "Fire" collection.[4]
On the Heineken Wiki page you see the following...

Quote:
On January 12, 2010, Heineken International successfully bought the brewery division of Mexican giant FEMSA, and also merged with the company, expanding its reach throughout Latin America. The company will sell its products there through FEMSA, which is the largest bottler and brewery in all of Latin America, and maker of such brands as Dos Equis XX, Bohemia and Sol. FEMSA now owns 20% of Heineken N.V. after the early 2010 all stock deal, becoming its largest shareholder after the Dutch family who owns 50.005%.[3]

The FEMSA acquisition is expected to firmly keep Heineken in its strong position by growing its market share in the Latin American markets. FEMSA has a massive distribution network and owns Mexico's largest convenience store chain OXXO, which has thousands of locations throughout the country.
FEMSA reminds me of FEMA and T-Shirts

From the Wagga Wagga page I get the name and on that page you see the following...

Quote:
On this daily commute Bayliss would pass a motorcycle dealership and finally was tempted enough to obtain a loan to purchase a Kawasaki ZXR 750 on which he commenced racing.
Quote:
In retrospect, the 2002 season had been lost partially due to mishaps created by his own team. Troy was injured at Brands Hatch when colliding with his teammate Ruben Xaus, whilst Xaus was swerving to bring heat into his tyres, and after the Laguna Seca round, Ducati changed the frame.
I saw a new Kawasaki bike outside the Coffee Bus the other day, and today I met Jules and his wife from the Bamboo Bar. There is also a Laguna housing development just down the road from a new 7 Eleven

This morning I was also looking in the Bible and Genesis 2 verse 11 and 12, what I looked at was the word
Quote:
Bdellium (dĕl'ē-əm) (Hebrew bedolach) is an aromatic gum like myrrh that is exuded from a tree. A medieval Arab writer first made the identification with gum guggul, the species Commiphora wightii,[1] although "bdellium" has also been used to identify the African species C.
On that page you also see the following...

Quote:
The word bedolach occurs only twice in the Hebrew Bible. The first is in Genesis 2:12, where it is described as a product of the land of Havilah; the context has led some readers to link bedolach with pearls or other precious stones.[3] Bdellium is mentioned once again, as something familiar, in Numbers 11:7, where manna is compared to it in color:
I don't know but isn't it said that 212 is an alarm number and then you have 117 which is 711 reversed. And thinking about today January 21 2012, I thought it might mean something 121212.

On the Havilah page you see the following...

Quote:
Havilah (literally meaning "Stretch of Sand") is in several books of the Bible referring to both land and people.

The story of the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2:11:
The Garden of Eden reminds me of

This balancing boulder, "Balanced Rock" stands in Garden of the Gods park in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States.

Quote:
In places covered by ice sheets during Ice Ages, such as Scandinavia, northern North America, and Russia, glacial erratics are common.
Quote:
They are called "erratic" because they typically are of a different rock type than the bedrock on which they are deposited. One of them is used as the pedestal of the Bronze Horseman in Saint Petersburg, Russia.
Bedrock also reminds me of
Quote:
The show is set in the Stone Age town of Bedrock. (In some of the earlier episodes, it was also referred to as "Rockville"). In this fantasy version of the past, dinosaurs, saber-toothed tigers, woolly mammoths, and other long-extinct animals co-exist with cavemen.
The Flintstones to me also reminds me of Barnie's shop in the village here in San Sai.

Is there also any link to the word Bedlam

I also notice there is a couple of pages for and on that page I notice the following...

Quote:
In the film Knight and Day, the song is being played on a stereo system in a safehouse of a fugitive who is an inventor who is a fan of the duo, who later sports a vintage pin.
I wonder if there is a link to DJ's and Peter Knight and Kevin Day and a night club in Chester called Images, it could also lead to Candy Floss and a . I'll try and think of the spirit drink it leads to.

I notice on the Wiki page the following...

Quote:
1976 – Commercial service of Concorde begins with the London-Bahrain and Paris-Rio routes.
I also wonder if there might be a link to this jar of J.M. Smucker Co. Jam I have in my fridge

I once went to Crete and I stayed at Agios Nikolaos, Crete

Whether what I've put here means anything, I don't know?

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2012 at 01:15 PM.
Old 21-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #33672
carma

Quote:
ΗΙSLOP reminds me of VICTORIA HISLOP , author of THE ISLAND, which refers to a Greek island in Crete.
On this island anyone who suffered from leprosy were isolated and treated till a cure was found.
Strange or coincidence also that earlier today I was watching a travelling documentary on TV about India and at some point the Hansen disease was mentioned.
This disease is leprosy.
Searching for leprosy I found that a photo of Gandhi studying leprosy in 1940, is at the wikipage

(Carma is a compination made by joining the first letters of my name and surname but with one letter missing from the right spelling.)

Last edited by carma; 21-01-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: more info
Old 21-01-2012, 01:27 PM   #33673
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Strange or coincidence also that earlier today I was watching a travelling documentary on TV about India and at some point the Hansen disease was mentioned.
This disease is leprosy.
Searching for leprosy I found that a photo of Gandhi studying leprosy in 1940, is at the World Leprosy Day's wikipage

(Carma is a compination made by joining the first letters of my name and surname but with one letter missing from the right spelling.)
It sounds a bit like , but today I used and on that page I notice the following...

Quote:
In 2004, Imperial Leather sponsored a theme park ride called The Flume which opened at Alton Towers.[7] Also, in 2006 The Bubbleworks was opened at Chessington World of Adventures sponsored by the company. Both rides have the same 'bath time with attitude' theme with many rubber ducks. Original Source, another PZ Cussons product sponsored a ride called Tidal Wave at Thorpe Park.
Maybe that's the Funfair link.

Carma is also nearly an anagram of Camera, I wonder if there might be a link to a , or maybe even , as in Cussons soap and inlaws?

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 21-01-2012, 01:42 PM   #33674
carma

Quote:
It sounds a bit like Camay, but today I used Imperial Leather and on that page I notice the following...
Searching for Camay commercials I found this, among others:
"You won't believe what they do to this model's face to sell cold cream!
This Dorothy Gray Cosmetics commercial is advertising a new face cream that will remove ANYTHING from your face. That's right! Anything! To prove it, they use a radioactive tracer in the dirt to see just how much dirt the cold cream removes. Give your skin a special glow!"

ca-may: reversed is may-ca and sounds a little like mecca maybe?

Last edited by carma; 21-01-2012 at 01:55 PM.
Old 21-01-2012, 01:50 PM   #33675
dixie d
Inactive

Taking of Alarms and Canon Law I'm just looking at this article...

Costa Concordia disaster: Cruise firm faces US lawsuit

I'll look into it.
Old 21-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #33676
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Shocking 1950s Cosmetics Ad
This Dorothy Gray Cosmetics commercial is advertising a new face cream that will remove ANYTHING from your face. That's right! Anything! To prove it, they use a radioactive tracer in the dirt to see just how much dirt the cold cream removes. Give your skin a special glow!"

Is that Dorothy as in Rabbit Hole, I have an Aunty called Dorothy. Is there also any link to Tracy?

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2012 at 02:07 PM.
Old 21-01-2012, 02:15 PM   #33677
dixie d
Inactive

Quote:
Shocking 1950s Cosmetics Ad

Is that Dorothy as in Rabbit Hole, I have an Aunty called Dorothy. I also highlighted Grey and wondered if there might be a link to and my Jockey shorts.
Old 21-01-2012, 02:50 PM   #33678
dixie d
Inactive

I'm just wondering if there might be a link to this article...

Norwich City v Chelsea: live

Quote:
Torres missed a great chance, and had an excellent effort saved by John Ruddy, who was brilliant.
Ruddy as in Complexion,

Quote:
Thanks for following it with us, why not check out our live clockwatch of the afternoon's action here? Cheers.
Cheers as in Beers, we have Cheers beer here in Thailand, they also make Heineken

Quote:
Thai Asia Pacific Brewery
23rd Floor, Thai Life Insurance Building,
123 Ratchadapisek Road
Dindaeng Bangkok 10320
THAILAND
Life Insurance to me means the Bangkok Bank and a German guy named Christian, it also means being ripped off for 700,000 baht, and not to mention the insurance company back in the UK.

Quote:
90+ mins: Any neutral will surely be hoping that Norwich can hold on for a point after a solid rearguard - and indeed they have. Final whistle!
Natural as in Soap, whistle as in Titanic?

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2012 at 02:55 PM.
Old 21-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #33679
dixie d
Inactive

I noticed this article...

Reasons to be cheerful in 2012: it's not the end of the world. Again

I just find it strange that the number 21 is mentioned quite a bit and also today is the 21 January.

When I see that picture it reminds me of
When you put the reporters name Dowling into Google it comes up with
I also wondered if there might be any link to Reasons to be Cheerful, Part 3

So, whether any of that means anything, I don't know.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2012 at 03:33 PM.
Old 21-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #33680
dixie d
Inactive

On the Dowling page you see and the following...

Quote:
3529 Dowling is a main belt asteroid discovered in March 1981 in the course of the UK Schmidt-Caltech Asteroid Survey, and originally designated as "1981 EQ."
Is there any link from Caltech to
Quote:
Caltex took over the Australian companies Golden Fleece in 1981 and Ampol in 1995.

Titan and Titanic?

Quote:
"Action Stations," "Launch Stations," and "Battle Stations" are sounded not by sirens but by a rapid drum-beat, composed and recorded by series composer Barry Gray, played over the Marineville public address system.
Quote:
During the course of the series, Stingray encounters a number of underwater races, both hostile and otherwise. The "aquaphibians," a submarine warrior race, appear frequently, often under the command of King Titan, whose puppet was accidentally modelled on Laurence Olivier, and who is the ruler of the underwater city of Titanica.
I'm only guessing.

Last edited by dixie d; 21-01-2012 at 04:03 PM.