Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 20-02-2019, 03:46 AM   #41
archimedes

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
As far as I know Steppewar is the only eternal member
There's another that I know of 'anders777' or something like that.

He got unnecessarily banned by some previous mod, and then given eternal status once his account was reinstated.
archimedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 03:04 AM   #42
motleyhoo

I didn't know these forums were shutting down. I've been here for many years. Seen many people come and go. I believe Steppewar was taken to hospital by his brother where he died from liver cirrhosis. It's pretty cruel to ridicule someone who suffers from depression and social phobia. If he was fake, then the joke's on me, but I do not believe so.
"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 03:11 AM   #43
supertzar

I don't think it's ridicule if I think he was trolling and I do. If I'm wrong then I guess I can live with that. After all it's a nasty little smear to have a Hitler avatar on David Icke's forum, is it not? Does that not reflect badly?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 03:14 AM   #44
supertzar

Remember when there was a "hot chick" posting and messaging with people? I think it was thirdwave who actually went to go meet her and it was an old lady or something.
Old 21-02-2019, 03:18 AM   #45
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
I didn't know these forums were shutting down. I've been here for many years. Seen many people come and go. I believe Steppewar was taken to hospital by his brother where he died from liver cirrhosis. It's pretty cruel to ridicule someone who suffers from depression and social phobia. If he was fake, then the joke's on me, but I do not believe so.
No one is ridiculing him ... I have compassion for those having a hard ride ...

But Don't you think the world has gone crazy ...that This forum has gone crazy , when the most dysfunctional member ever known here is held in such high esteem!!

Honored by management as the only "eternal" member ...

Eternity ends in 7 days ...lol
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 04:54 PM   #46
motleyhoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
I don't think it's ridicule if I think he was trolling and I do. If I'm wrong then I guess I can live with that. After all it's a nasty little smear to have a Hitler avatar on David Icke's forum, is it not? Does that not reflect badly?
The Hitler avatar was a satirical jab at fascism. It only reflects badly if you believe in political correctness.

I never saw the guy as a troll. A troll is a person who intentionally posts in order to create strife and dissent in a forum. I've been here a long time and I never saw that from that poster.

The dude is revered around here because he was on here for a very long time. That's what happens on forums when members are there for a long time and then disappear. Not just this forum, but every forum.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-02-2019, 05:07 PM   #47
supertzar

That's how you saw it but how do you know? I saw it as satirical towards conspiracy people; most likely a troll with the intent, like a lot of trolls have to make the forum look bad. I'm sure it's fun to get people to go along with it if that's your gig.

Last edited by supertzar; 21-02-2019 at 05:10 PM.
Old 22-02-2019, 02:02 PM   #48
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpentine View Post
People are not generally aware that intent which is as ubiquitous as a neutrino wind* is sometimes perceivable in the posts they make like fingerprints or post it notes and an aide memoire both from and to themselves and Infinite Consciousness.

So it might not be a suprise that reading what turned out to be his last post indicated it was going to be his last post whether he knew it or not.

As far as I know Steppewar is the only eternal member currently here in the forum before being soon joined by the rest of us.

* the preceeding words of that phrase are searchable in pale mimicry of that greater intent via use of the search engine.
Mary, too. I forget her forum name, though. She was from Liverpool.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 02:02 PM   #49
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Remember when there was a "hot chick" posting and messaging with people? I think it was thirdwave who actually went to go meet her and it was an old lady or something.
lmao I missed that
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 04:30 PM   #50
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
lmao I missed that
For some reason I seem to remember things like that...There was another one using "amateur" pics of a girl who posted her ass getting bigger every day. Melody - I called her Malady hahahaha!
Old 22-02-2019, 05:42 PM   #51
fairyprincess

If not for steppenwar, I'd have never read steppenwolf.....

Everyone here could do to read steppenwolf.
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-02-2019, 05:58 PM   #52
white light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
If not for steppenwar, I'd have never read steppenwolf.....

Everyone here could do to read steppenwolf.
Nah, it ends where it should begin. I preferred reading Narziss & Goldmund.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 01:42 PM   #53
lesactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
Mary, too. I forget her forum name, though. She was from Liverpool.
Do you mean, Girlgye? I liked her a lot, miss her too. She was a sweet but fiery woman.

I haven't posted in quite some time, sorry, but I eventually found this place to be a bit of a mess. I'll miss it if it goes to pasture. Obviously, I still come by to see what's going on now and then but participation was a chore sometimes.

What are other forums that members here participate in? I might like to check them out.
It's very simple. You posit spirits, I posit nothing, as in neutral, as in no position on the matter; not a vested interest in the outcome, couldn't care less either way even if it was really really real. I don't have to prove nothing, nor can I and nor do I care. Who in this situation has the burden of proof?
If demons control this realm and you want help in defeating them then you'd better be able to convince non-believers that they exist.
lesactive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2019, 08:28 PM   #54
Dude111

www.letsrollforums.com is very good..... (Also VBB)

General truth site with main topic being 9/11 truth..........
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 12:34 AM   #55
magenta_moonshadow

Location: Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy

Wow! Not been on here for three years - I don't suppose many of you remember me, anyway! - but for some reason I decide to log on tonight, and I find it's closing in a few days! **cue 'Twilight Zone' Theme!**
'Occam's Razor' - 'The simplest explanation is the likeliest one.' However, on this forum, not only does Occam not shave, but his balls haven't even dropped yet...
magenta_moonshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 10:19 AM   #56
solowrist

A question before we all partake of the parting glass and move to newer premises. Do you think this site and all its content ever made a difference in the scheme of things?
Old 24-02-2019, 11:08 AM   #57
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by solowrist View Post
A question before we all partake of the parting glass and move to newer premises. Do you think this site and all its content ever made a difference in the scheme of things?
fuck yeah
Old 24-02-2019, 01:43 PM   #58
zennor

Oh my, i've not been on in an age... thought i'd take a little look and hear the site is closing down.. glad there is a new one!

Terry Pratchett - Hogfather

Last edited by zennor; 24-02-2019 at 01:51 PM. Reason: researched and found the answer :)
zennor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 02:15 PM   #59
eurosianguy
Quiz Champ

Quote:
No
3. The One is All and the All are One
4. What you put out is what you get back
5. Everything changes, except the first 4 Laws
eurosianguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2019, 05:11 PM   #60
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
napoleon hill went around asking lots of wealthy people what they thought their key to success was and then he compiled the answers into a book. One of the things he spoke about was what he called 'the mastermind' which is a process where more than one person begin to turn their mind to a task

A dynamic process occurs where the people begin to spark off each other and present their ideas which the other person(s) are able to then build on with their own suggestions. Also they are able to build a kind of momentum through the encouragement of working in a team so that the ideas actually get implemented. That process is going on right now but on a society-wide scale. These days i hear people who before used to balk at 'conspiracy theories' discussing their own take on various conspiracy topics!

The intelligence agencies call the chatter online 'noise' and they pay attention to it so that they can use it as a barometer for public opinion. No doubt journalists do the same. If you are a british journalist and you want to know what all the 'noise' is about the latest conspiracy theories where are you going to go? David Icke is THE leading light of the conspiracy scene so they will of course look at his forum

There are bad actors on the forum putting out missinfo and there are some trolls who are amusing themselves by trying to annoy decent posters and visitors to the forum are not going to pay much attention to those little shitbags but there is also a lot of interesting stuff said by a bunch of posters who genuinely want to dig down into the issues

Who knows who's read some of the material here? ideas are being shared and seeds are being sown

Just as seeds can spread on the wind in nature and create new growth in a new place the ideas discussed on forums will also contribute to the wider public discourse and will be opening up new paths of thought and debate and exploration for many people

It's an immeasurable process....a form of alchemy

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 24-02-2019 at 05:14 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote