Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 01-10-2015, 03:41 AM   #21
oz93666

Have started watching this video for the second time....

Interview starts 4:15.... Corey first came to the attention of the authorities at the age of 6 when tests at school showed he had gifts in the area of becoming an 'intuitive empath ' ... he talks of being on a large space craft, Stingray,with other children, this ship has a capacity of around 600.

At some unspecified age , he signs up for a 20 year tour of duty, from 1976-96. At the end of this he was age regressed, or 'de-aged' ( a long process where the subject has to keep perfectly still).... mind wiped and sent back to earth.

3-5% of those mind wiped , often empaths, regain their memories, Corey is one of these.

The start of the secret space program started in earnest in the 1950's with the brain brain as cover. From many different countries, millions of exceptional people were offered jobs in America, many were recruited to go off world "mandated to have children off world'"...

0:26 commercial break... restart 30;00

30:00 till 37;30 Cory talks of threats and attempts on his life since talking.

38:00 till 44:40 early memories of being trained as a child, (nothing of interest)

44:40......First trip off world, first mention of "super federation" which is a collection of 'outlaw' ET's (my interpretation), who have banded together , and who reluctantly allow Earth leaders to attend, 'in rotation'. the Earth group would consist of a delegate from earth(world leader?) and 3 empaths, empaths are there to detect any deception or danger (Corey would be one of these).. this federation would meet on a 'space station' around the orbit of Saturn/Jupiter.

48:00 question "how did you get to this 'space station'" .... via the moon , in a few hours.

50;00 ...grand experiment discussed at federation.... up to 60 different groups of et s "genetically engineering and altering us ,interfering in our spiritual and social affairs" Corey later became a delegate at these conferences " those (ET s) who would ignore me as a teen age empath, would now acknowledge and talk (telepathically) to me.

59:00... general atmosphere at conference, ...as an empath, "one of disdain, they did not want us there"... later as an delegate "no negativity at all"

1;01... real agenda of ET's by David Wilcock... mixed, multiple. (interesting section)

1:05 ....first talk of the avions ... they refused to work with the "super federation" saying they all had agendas. Blue avions have maintained a quarenteen of the solar system.

1;14... how disclosure could happen (Dave)... commity of 200, partial disclosure ... illuminati trying to control disclosure to hide their crimes against humanity

1:21 .... galactic slave trade ....sale of humans to ET s by illuminati ... "humans have become well known for our engineering abilities, and building" used as slaves in this field.....

Break1:26:20 ...restart 1:30:00

genetic modification ...

Last edited by oz93666; 01-10-2015 at 05:24 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 03:46 AM   #22
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post

Interview starts 4:15.... Corey first came to the attention of the authorities at the age of 6 when tests at school showed he had gifts in the area of becoming an 'intuitive empath ' ... he talks of being on a large space craft, Stingray,with other children, this ship has a capacity of around 600.

At some unspecified age , he signs up for a 20 year tour of duty, from 1976-96. At the end of this he was age regressed, or 'de-aged' ( a long process where the subject has to keep perfectly still).... mind wiped and sent back to earth.

3-5% of those mind wiped , often empaths, regain their memories, Corey is one of these.

The start of the secret space program started in earnest in the 1950's with the brain brain as cover. From many different countries, millions of exceptional people were offered jobs in America, many were recruited to go off world "mandated to have children off world'"...

He also said in 2012 on the Avalon forum that he has no memories of being a MILAB and chalks any idea of it up to watching too many movies. Then on his blog in 2015 he says he was a MILAB and they are not recovered memories(Or used to before this got exposed).
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 04:51 AM   #23
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
He also said in 2012 on the Avalon forum that he has no memories of being a MILAB and chalks any idea of it up to watching too many movies. Then on his blog in 2015 he says he was a MILAB and they are not recovered memories(Or used to before this got exposed).
I'm just giving a review of the video. I always have an open mind ,and am keen to see anything you have links for..
Old 01-10-2015, 05:12 AM   #24
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I'm just giving a review of the video. I always have an open mind ,and am keen to see anything you have links for..
Sure oz, no problem. I will also say Corey Goode launched a slander campaign against me, and had his psy op'd followers believe all sorts of lies about me. I know for a fact he is a liar/embellisher, from his lies about myself on his first blog and forum posts. He went around to several websites slandering me... He said I was an "AI Prophet" and that I was "infected" by a 'sentient sovereign world destroying alien AI'. Pure nonsense. He also fabricated harmful slander against me that I, being myself, know for a fact that I did not do. For example he told people that I get my information from channeling it, which couldn't be further from the truth. If you have any clue about my views of channeling this would be clear(I am highly critical of channeled sources).

Here is the most relevant post on the entirety of avalon about corey goode:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy of Project Avalon
I am truly saddened regarding the outcome concerning Corey/GoodET. He was someone i respected and listened to until in my opinion he transformed himself into someone i had no respect for and could not listen to anymore. That moment for me happened half way through listening to the first interview. I never listened to the second half or the second interview. I felt physically sick listening and was warned NOT to listen by my inner self.

I have not shared this with anyone, But when i asked my "Self" what had happened? The answers were many. "Do not be deceived, be vigilant" "Do not look for outward signs, they have already been given" "It is the beauty within you that saves you" There were many more, but i got the message and backed off from believing anything more Corey was saying as i believed the whole drama is a massive deceptive distraction from seeking the truth and making a difference.

Although i believe Corey is now not aware that he is being used. He has said many times that he is finished with Avalon and does not want to spend time and energy with it anymore. But he continues to attack Bill the mods and Avalon on his blog. Copying and pasting posts from this very thread. Almost like an addiction. It is so sad to watch.

Again my own thoughts, I am also gobsmacked that DW and others have bought into this deception. hwell:

Please do copy this post into your blog Corey.

Quote from GoodET's blog where he states that his memories are first hand and not recovered.

Quote:
From the beginning I stated that this information was based on my unique Experiences and First Hand Memories (And for EACH INDIVIDUAL to use their own discernment in whether the information resonated with them.) of being in one of the “MANY” Programs that fall under the “MILAB” Description.

He wanted to redo the Interview and this time was going to be controlling the format and I felt trying to push a confrontation on our disagreement of my memories being always available to me or “Recovered”. He attempts to Re-write history in the email speaking about the Skype Log/Conversation where he insults me heavily and after we disagree on Entity Attachments (Just a subject disagreement that “Triggered” this entire ordeal) he then begins stating that he believes that ALL of my Memories are “Unreliable and Recovered” and “Screen Memories” like 2 other whistle blowers (See Cached Blog Link Above) and that I should admit as much. I tell him that these are not “Recovered Memories”

Below is GoodET from 2012 when he said he does not buy that he is a Milab and has NO memory of that stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodETxSG View Post
I have been told by Mil and Civ people that I am a MILAB, but I do not quite buy it... no memories of that stuff... wife says I act out battle scenarios and shout out orders in my sleep

but I was an Intel/Communications guy... so I chalk that up to watching to many movies and listening to tooo many war stories.
We all know that some truths and lies are always mixed into the disinfo recipe. I choose to believe the latter comment from GoodET is a truth.

Please choose your own truth.

Seek the beauty within, Peace to all.
Post Link: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post950870

Bill Ryan's view of Corey Goode:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Ryan of Project Avalon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth View Post
Interesting...
So if goode is making everything up - he's not a threat and therefore lives
  • Yes.
Quote:
If goode's information is true but nobody believes him - then he's not much of a threat so he lives
  • Well, a lot of people do believe him. (He's supporting his family from this.)
Quote:
If goode's information is true, and you can catch him before he leaks then he dies
  • Might not be killed. I was once told that there are many less bloody (and newsworthy) ways of 'killing' someone (i.e. killing a leak) than actually murdering someone. Threats, bribes, induced illness, intimidation, deals struck, etc etc.
Quote:
If goode's information is true and he leaks - presumably he lives as if you kill him people assume it was true.
  • Yes, they'd resort to other more unobvious means. (see above)
Quote:
(Not trying to trivialise the seriousness of this or of other people's sacrifices - just trying to follow the logic on this thread).
  • Understood. :thumbsup:
Quote:
Personally I find the Goode information fascinating - and whilst I've certainly no idea if its true, discounting it via a series of logical assertions, rather than a critique of the information provided doesn't really sit well with me.
Well — (and this is not a poke or meant as anything unfriendly) — do start critiquing!

I say that to make the rhetorical point that this is very hard to do, by its very nature: none of this very extreme information can be checked, except against some other whistleblowers who have said some of the same things before.

If it's been previously reported, then all this might simply be plagiarized. Many people have suggested this (and this is also my view). If it's NEW, unheard-of information, it can't be checked except by the logic of its claims. (Like hundreds of Neptune-sized spheres entering the solar system... nope. That's impossible. But much else is just not possible to evaluate.)

So that places us somewhat in a bind, where many people are simply taking this information in faith or on trust. That may not be not all that smart or wise. In my opinion, we do also have to look beyond the information itself.

So besides picking apart the information, I'd suggest there are two valuable ways of adding to the substance of what we know:
  1. Look at Corey's character and personality, and his on-record statements and actions. (This is important. The character of a witness, and whether they have lied or distorted on record in the past, or changed their story or attitude, is important — even in a regular court of law.)
  2. Look at the (in my opinion) ridiculous situation that I parodied in asking people to consider Ed Snowden having his own TV show and selling trinkets to promote the information he was revealing. I repeat: real whistleblowers do NOT get treated as red-carpet celebrities, even if they do live. The insiders would simply never stand for it.
My own view?

It's a psy-op, designed (probably largely opportunistically) to
  1. divide the community
  2. test now much nonsense the community will absorb without serious question. (Think about it: this would be useful for them to know.)
And to some degree it has caused divisions, although almost everyone I know and respect has either decided long ago that this is nonsense — only one researcher (Michael Salla) apart from David Wilcock is taking any of this seriously — or are deciding that for themselves pretty much now, as it becomes clear that one person could not possibly
  1. have experienced and/or
  2. know all this stuff... let alone
  3. have been a chosen representative of the human species in important delegations.
Corey as a delegate to represent the human race? No. I know this guy. All the forum old-timers do. That's quite impossible.
Kerry Cassidy's view of Corey Goode:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerry Cassidy
Regarding Blue Avians and such... this blogger is closer to the truth than most:

http://theruiner777.blogspot.ca/2015/03/avians.html?m=1

Although so far they are overlooking the obvious connection with the Egyptian "God" Thoth. This is a significant connection and why for example David Wilcock would be attracted by this information (given his high regard for the RA Material).

It's highly likely much of this material coming from Corey Goode is at least partially programmed by the same dark group that have been fighting for control of the GIZA stargate.
Source: http://projectcamelotportal.com/kerr...-thoth-returns

Quote:
Alfred Webre and others have recently agreed with them that the Blue Avians are not real and are an AI program.

Corey Goode has waffled on many details since Cosmic Voice took their stand and while he admitted to being in the MILAB program since age 5, he also vehemently denies he is a super soldier or part of the mind control program, which is contradictory.

They believe Corey is acting out of a sincere desire to help, and doesn’t realize he is sharing bad information; information that he obtained by data-mining the work of many other people that has been on the Internet for some time. Thomas knows this, because he has read it.
Source: http://www.starshipearththebigpictur.../alfred-webre/

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 01-10-2015 at 05:33 AM.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:48 AM   #25
oz93666

As I said ,om , I didn't know who this guy was 2 days ago , so, of course , I'm still letting all this information settle in, and have an open mind.

Regarding him not being MILAB... I don't think he ever says that he was, (MILAB being short for Military Abduction)... he was never abducted...he was approached at school, and signed up.

As for this in fighting , he may well have personality flaws, but then his overall story may be true.

It would help if you gave us your opinion of who/what he is .... was he never recruited at 6 years old? which part of his story is a lie?

I can't imagine he's mind controlled by the NWO, since he's exposing their crimes, slave trading.... warning us they're trying for limited disclosure to protect themselves.

I would advise listening to the video yourself, it may adjust your position, or you can point out where he's wrong.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:16 AM   #26
Cryptoverse

Quote:
As I said ,om , I didn't know who this guy was 2 days ago , so, of course , I'm still letting all this information settle in, and have an open mind.

Regarding him not being MILAB... I don't think he ever says that he was, (MILAB being short for Military Abduction)... he was never abducted...he was approached at school, and signed up.
MILAB is the term he uses. His twitter bio reads:

Quote:
MILAB Recruit into Multiple Black Ops Programs & SSP Experience 17 + 20 Years Experience - 1976-1987 (w/recall work done in 89 - Present). Corey/GoodETxSG
Quote:
As for this in fighting , he may well have personality flaws, but then his overall story may be true
He certainly has personality flaws. Anyone who questions him becomes an enemy. The whole reason he flipped on me is because I would say views that contradict his. Instead of replying reasonably in debate, he launched a slander campaign. He also launched slander campaigns against Kerry Cassidy, Bill Ryan, and theruiner(He actually accused me of being theruiner as well). Probably Alfred Webre as well. At least he's calling lots of people an "AI Prophet" now instead of just me

Quote:
It would help if you gave us your opinion of who/what he is .... was he never recruited at 6 years old? which part of his story is a lie?
I do not know his true history. I just know he is a military asset from his slander campaign against me. Nobody would do what he did without influence from the cabal IMHO. I am a truth teller in areas that are not yet known even to the most conspiracy researched people. I discuss very sensitive information on my websites.

Funny this... I was actually contacted via microwave hearing prior to him slandering me. A black ops agent informed me "There will be a reaction to publishing so much sensitive information on your blog". A short time later corey was interviewed, and said in his first interview he knows of a AI infected person who a sentient sovereign world destroying alien AI was in control of. That person was me. This caused dozens if not hundreds of people to turn on me. It is no coincidence that this happened. I was blatantly TOLD it would happen, by the same source that is behind corey goode IMHO. The US military.

Quote:
I can't imagine he's mind controlled by the NWO, since he's exposing their crimes, slave trading.... warning us they're trying for limited disclosure to protect themselves.
My friend you have a lot to learn about mind control. If anything conspiracy researchers, experiencers, MILABS, and alt media people are bigger mind control targets than the sheeps. The sheeps do not require that much attention. They are that stupid organically. However the real threats are mind controlled to spread disinformation, or to shoot themselves in the foot.

The name of the game with mind control for alt media sources is either make them a disinformation asset, or suppress/character assassinate them as much as possible. Corey is an asset IMO, where I am a suppression target.

There are countless people pushing conspiracy informations that are mind controlled IMO. I know these technologies very well. I was completely mind controlled out my wig for some years, where they fooled me of all sorts of mind control program oriented things. After I came out the other end, and recovered from all the infiltration, I became a weapon against the psy ops they had fooled me of. It gave me first hand experience to be able to detect disinformation very well.

Corey, like all disinformation sources, does have some truth IMHO. Without the truth mixed in disinformation is not nearly as effective.

He is known for data mining and taking credit for that information. For example his information on channeling being from technology(sometimes) I am 90% sure came from my own testimony. The only people saying channeling can be done by AI up until about a year or two ago on the internet I know of, was me and Tom Montalk. Suddenly after reading my posts about AI channeling and AI influence he starts talking about AI channeling. Ironic he may get info from someone he launched a slander campaign against.

Quote:
I would advise listening to the video yourself, it may adjust your position, or you can point out where he's wrong.
I wont give his videos another view. Sorry. I would rather watch this video for 10 hours than support him:

I'm not saying he doesn't have some truth. He does. Which most of it is likely data mined IMO. I know he lies, embellishes, and has faulty ethics from his slander and lies about myself. I wont waste my time examining his info further than I already have.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:44 AM   #27
oz93666

Ok .om ,I respect your opinion.... I often thing the minutia of these psi-ops go over most peoples heads , whether the avian are real ,or such things , most , including me , are still trying to get the broad picture, as you say they have to put a lot of truth in there , to get it to stick ..

Let me list a few things , which come up again and again from different sources, and perhaps you can say if you think they're true or not.

Secret space program with many thousand/million humans off world.

Mind wipe and de-ageing technology.

Time travel (in the hands of the NWO).
Old 01-10-2015, 07:08 AM   #28
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Let me list a few things , which come up again and again from different sources, and perhaps you can say if you think they're true or not.
Sure, but I just would like to note I am not immune to being wrong.

Quote:
Secret space program with many thousand/million humans off world.
I agree with thousands, not millions. But I simply do not know.

Quote:
Mind wipe and de-ageing technology.
100% true.

Quote:
Time travel (in the hands of the NWO).
Not true if I had to guess. I am a skeptic of time travel tech, for many reasons. But I admit my perspective could be wrong. I just don't see time travel being legitimate for lots of reasons but I'll list a couple big ones:

2 possibilities I see for traveling back into the past:

1. When you travel back in time you create a new timeline, basically an entire brand new universe. My problem with this, is nobody would be real. You would have an entire universe of phantom beings who are not real since souls are actually in the present moment you traveled from still. Either that or entire universes of beings are created with each time travel(ludicrous IMHO). Brand new beings, that somehow came into existence the moment time travel occurred.

2. An immutable existence of all possibilities. All possibilities can then be traveled in. (The real version of this IMHO is virtual reality, I have experienced that first hand).

In #2 the same problem occurs, that many people would not be real beings. I firmly believe that every person I meet is a soul having an experience. aka they are very real conscious beings.

Dan Sherman, a military whistleblower said a grey told him all beings in existence, are in the present moment. I agree with this. Of course greys are not to be trusted, I know that well first hand. However I am aware of plenty of whistleblowers and evidences pointing TO time travel. So either I am wrong, or a massive psy op has occurred in this area of information.

Another problem I have with time travel is it would make the race for technological progression so pivotal.... If any malicious race developed it around the same time or before benevolent groups, entire galaxies if not universes would be engulfed in darkness. The darkness you see on planet Earth is not anywhere even remotely close to the darkness you would see if this universe was controlled by the Draco. Not even close..... I have a problem with the idea that there are fallen universes. Basically entire universes where darkness owns them, and does whatever it wants. Any being of light would be victimized so severely, I simply cannot see it as credible that time travel exists.

Now there is a fix to this. And that is God. If God was around to moderate the time travel and make sure rules are not broken I could see it. But I am an atheist, and a firm one. So that scenario doesn't strike me as likely...
Old 01-10-2015, 09:06 AM   #29
oz93666

Leaving time travel aside ... I think you ,I , and most of the researchers agree on all the important things....

A secret elite have technology way advanced than the the public know, many UFO s seen are piloted by military, the elite have been trading with ET's for many decades selling humans, have bases on mars and the moon... And there are more ETs than you can shake a stick at !

The constant bickering over weather the 'avian' have pink feathers or blue feathers or if they exist at all is neither here nor there , and gives the onlooker the idea that we all disagree and it's all BS.

It's a similar thing in the conspiracy (truther) movement as a whole ...people focus on where they disagree.... some think missiles hit the towers (9/11), some think nothing hit, and planes, were edited in for TV, but we all agree on the essentials...who did it and why.

People new to this subject , see all the argument, and run away thinking it's a mess, when in reality we have it all done and dusted, except for the fine details.

What is badly needed in the truther movement is a Declaration to the people.... A document drawn up , listing the main essential points of the situation facing humanity, and the way forward.

People like Icke , Jones , Smringmier , Maxwell, Casssidy, and the many others can put their mark of aprovall on it , and it can be presented to the world as a declaration... This would be guaranteed to get attention and bring unity and clarity.
Old 01-10-2015, 04:54 PM   #30
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:

30:00 till 37;30 Cory talks of threats and attempts on his life since talking.

38:00 till 44:40 early memories of being trained as a child, (nothing of interest)

44:40......First trip off world, first mention of "super federation" which is a collection of 'outlaw' ET's (my interpretation), who have banded together , and who reluctantly allow Earth leaders to attend, 'in rotation'. the Earth group would consist of a delegate from earth(world leader?) and 3 empaths, empaths are there to detect any deception or danger (Corey would be one of these).. this federation would meet on a 'space station' around the orbit of Saturn/Jupiter.

48:00 question "how did you get to this 'space station'" .... via the moon , in a few hours.

50;00 ...grand experiment discussed at federation.... up to 60 different groups of et s "genetically engineering and altering us ,interfering in our spiritual and social affairs" Corey later became a delegate at these conferences " those (ET s) who would ignore me as a teen age empath, would now acknowledge and talk (telepathically) to me.

59:00... general atmosphere at conference, ...as an empath, "one of disdain, they did not want us there"... later as an delegate "no negativity at all"

1;01... real agenda of ET's by David Wilcock... mixed, multiple. (interesting section)

1:05 ....first talk of the avions ... they refused to work with the "super federation" saying they all had agendas. Blue avions have maintained a quarenteen of the solar system.

1;14... how disclosure could happen (Dave)... commity of 200, partial disclosure ... illuminati trying to control disclosure to hide their crimes against humanity

1:21 .... galactic slave trade ....sale of humans to ET s by illuminati ... "humans have become well known for our engineering abilities, and building" used as slaves in this field.....

Break1:26:20 ...restart 1:30:00

genetic modification ...
The reason why gifts should always be hidden.
but for me this corey guy and willcox are of course disinfo agents like ike and jones....

ANYONE WHO COMES CLOSE TO THE TRUTH IS KILLED.
The lie is sooooooooo big ''they'' will do anything to protect it.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 05:02 PM   #31
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveanderson View Post
ANYONE WHO COMES CLOSE TO THE TRUTH IS KILLED.
Not always true IMO. There's more than one way to skin a cat. For example I know all sorts of very sensitive truths. Reason why I'm not killed I think is because of exopolitical protection. I however can be killed by a random lone gunman, but sources like the illuminati, who are engaged via exopolitics do have some decrees forced upon them.

Mind control is more effective than killing people who get big. If they are killed their info blows up and they are immortalized. Whereas with mind control they can just make the person shoot themselves in the foot and discredit themselves, and the job is pretty much the same effectiveness as killing them.

Now if lets say Obama decided to blow the whistle, yes, he would likely be killed before he even told anyone he had the idea to do such. But it isn't as simple as everyone who knows anything gets killed.

Instead of killing me, they set me up to be character assassinated. As long as nobody is paying attention it's the same as being dead.... It's not like I have a work history with the CIA and a Harvard degree. This is why I am allowed to speak freely about deeper truths. Because I do not have the credibility or popularity to wake millions/billions of people up.

These days controlled opposition is where their money is, not killing so much(IMHO).
Old 01-10-2015, 05:14 PM   #32
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Not always true IMO. There's more than one way to skin a cat. For example I know all sorts of very sensitive truths. Reason why I'm not killed I think is because of exopolitical protection. I however can be killed by a random lone gunman, but sources like the illuminati, who are engaged via exopolitics do have some decrees forced upon them.

Mind control is more effective than killing people who get big. If they are killed their info blows up and they are immortalized. Whereas with mind control they can just make the person shoot themselves in the foot and discredit themselves, and the job is pretty much the same effectiveness as killing them.

Now if lets say Obama decided to blow the whistle, yes, he would likely be killed before he even told anyone he had the idea to do such. But it isn't as simple as everyone who knows anything gets killed.

Instead of killing me, they set me up to be character assassinated. As long as nobody is paying attention it's the same as being dead.... It's not like I have a work history with the CIA and a Harvard degree. This is why I am allowed to speak freely about deeper truths. Because I do not have the credibility or popularity to wake millions/billions of people up.

These days controlled opposition is where their money is, not killing so much(IMHO).
Killed-defamed-made to go insane is a better way of putting it i guess.
Its just as good as being dead.like you say.

But what heppens when none of the above works ? Then you become dead dead.

controled oposition -Pretty much everyone whos BIG or has a large following who talks about woo wooo subjects is under the control

''THEY'' control just about every BIG alternative speaker in theese fields
The control runs deep as does the deception.

Last edited by daveanderson; 01-10-2015 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 05:25 PM   #33
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Killed-defamed-made to go insane is a better way of putting it i guess.
Its just as good as being dead.like you say.

But what heppens when none of the above works ? Then you become dead dead.
In many cases I agree. However sometimes there are exopolitical protections for people until they get their major body of work done. Then they are free game. I bet I die before 60, and will probably be murdered and/or slow killed. I have been told as much via electronic telepathy, it doesn't stop me. I look forward to death so I do not fear it.

I have felt several electronic attacks to my heart for example. One time I walked 1 block after getting my heart attacked, and felt like I would die. My body is in very bad shape from all the scalar/sonic and microwave/RF attacks I have sustained.

Oh and don't forget torture. If somehow you are protected from assassination by ET friends, torture and sacrifice is pretty much a given(whether you know the source of such or not).

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 01-10-2015 at 05:26 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 06:10 PM   #34
cont

here's the link if you want to hear more of what Corey Goode has to say

http://www.gaiamtv.com/seeking-truth...mic-disclosure

first, second and fifth episodes are free.

to watch all the episodes you need to be a Gaiam TV subscriber which is
$8 month and includes over 100 episodes of Wisdom Teachings by David Wilcock.

Last edited by cont; 01-10-2015 at 06:11 PM.
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 06:44 PM   #35
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
In many cases I agree. However sometimes there are exopolitical protections for people until they get their major body of work done. Then they are free game. I bet I die before 60, and will probably be murdered and/or slow killed. I have been told as much via electronic telepathy, it doesn't stop me. I look forward to death so I do not fear it.

I have felt several electronic attacks to my heart for example. One time I walked 1 block after getting my heart attacked, and felt like I would die. My body is in very bad shape from all the scalar/sonic and microwave/RF attacks I have sustained.

Oh and don't forget torture. If somehow you are protected from assassination by ET friends, torture and sacrifice is pretty much a given(whether you know the source of such or not).
Interesting post.

With out giving to much of my story away (because i believe it to be counter productive to my cause)

I ''knew'' from an early age To keep my self to my self -I was told to do so by what i call ''The unknown'' i was shown things and taught things.

Then i was abused 11 days later because of what i had come to learn - I was told i would never remember who was to blame and why the abuse took place

The same group /connections to that group have suddenly re appeared in my life and they are so dam sure of themselves that i dont remember.

So ive been presented with The group who caused my suffering by The unknown.

This will attract their attention

The only way you get rid of evil is by killing it.....How does one kill an entity?
You cant untill they are fully embodied in the body they have chosen.

This is why exorcisms are pretty pointless in the bigger picture.

exorcism only rids the person of the entity It does not destroy them.

There have been many people as in humans who have attacked me on all levels of existence but one.

Those people now have to deal with severe paranoia because they know i know.

You are right omni im a benevolent kind being
But only to my kind
Old 01-10-2015, 07:35 PM   #36
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Interesting post.

With out giving to much of my story away (because i believe it to be counter productive to my cause)

I ''knew'' from an early age To keep my self to my self -I was told to do so by what i call ''The unknown'' i was shown things and taught things.

Then i was abused 11 days later because of what i had come to learn - I was told i would never remember who was to blame and why the abuse took place

The same group /connections to that group have suddenly re appeared in my life and they are so dam sure of themselves that i dont remember.

So ive been presented with The group who caused my suffering by The unknown.

This will attract their attention

The only way you get rid of evil is by killing it.....How does one kill an entity?
You cant untill they are fully embodied in the body they have chosen.

This is why exorcisms are pretty pointless in the bigger picture.

exorcism only rids the person of the entity It does not destroy them.

There have been many people as in humans who have attacked me on all levels of existence but one.

Those people now have to deal with severe paranoia because they know i know.

You are right omni im a benevolent kind being
But only to my kind
You mean you think you can destroy a being's soul with your mind? I personally don't think so. I don't think the real war is taking place between disembodied beings and humans. I personally believe(and acknowledge beliefs are fallible) that the real war is between Light ETs, Dark ETs, the Shadow Government, and Humanity. And the prime object that leads people to believe they are possessed is technology. I know that might sound batshit crazy to people fully entrenched in the programming of believing in demons etc. But I do have a lot of reason behind my beliefs...

1. I have experienced very human sources using black project technology on me, and hiding behind extraterrestrial and interdimensional being facades(Demons, Light Beings, Archangel Michael etc). They threw the whole kitchen sink at me when it comes to personal psy ops. Those psy ops after decoding the truth from them turned into personal proof to myself, that at least some demonic encounters both in modern times and throughout history, were done by technology. First by dark ETs, and then by humans once they developed the technology. That is what the NWO is IMHO, the humans PTB taking over the control grid from the overlords from above.

Evidence supports this. The Vatican reported this year that they have found a 100% increase in demonic possession cases in the last 15 years, and increased their exorcist numbers by 100% as result. I would bet any amount of money that some of those cases were actually technological.

2. I have witnessed, in extreme depth, mind control technology. From first hand experience, I am highly skeptical of a disembodied spirit being able to do the same thing I have witnessed. It takes highly advanced AI that computes data based on all knowledge in the universe known(not counting happenings, but all static knowledge known). This also takes a unique knowledge of each persons mental signatures, their brain chemistry, their chakra, their energetic body, their psychology(which is what facebook does for example, psyche profiles), their memories, their programming, their history, and much more.

To think some random demon can come by and do all of that anywhere near as good as AI, seems ludicrous from where I sit. You destroying such an amazingly advanced being in the case they are doing this, also strikes me as incorrect(to be 100% honest).

I think you being able to destroy them, if true, would suggest they are pretty weak. Why would the dark forces use faulty demons if pedo priests and random people can banish/destroy them.

Also, destroying another living being's soul is no laughing matter. It is very serious. I would not destroy any soul in the universe. That is my philosophy.

Interesting you were told to keep a low profile. So was I. I had a telepathic contact at about 13 years old while walking to school saying "Stay Hidden". Right after I was mind controlled to not think about it anymore. But it was definitely from an external source. I ponder if it was ETs or shadow govt. Because staying hidden and following that advice did lead to certain downfalls. Such as my family not knowing me as well as they could. And not be as much of an activist as I would have liked to be in those years.

It just happened, i was mind suppressed then distracted(and memory controlled), I never examined it until somewhat recently. So I have had v2k/Microwave Hearing/Electronic Telepathy experiences throughout my life really. But the memories are so suppressed I do not remember them. My ET contacts bring up the memories and show me recordings of my thoughts, or I would not have even been aware of a lot of it early in my life.

Anyway sry for the ramble.... I think we majorly disagree on the overall structure of the dark forces in the universe. But that doesn't mean I do not respect you and your views....

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 01-10-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 07:57 PM   #37
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
You mean you think you can destroy a being's soul with your mind? I personally don't think so. I don't think the real war is taking place between disembodied beings and humans. I personally believe(and acknowledge beliefs are fallible) that the real war is between Light ETs, Dark ETs, the Shadow Government, and Humanity. And the prime object that leads people to believe they are possessed is technology. I know that might sound batshit crazy to people fully entrenched in the programming of believing in demons etc. But I do have a lot of reason behind my beliefs...

1. I have experienced very human sources using black project technology on me, and hiding behind extraterrestrial and interdimensional being facades(Demons, Light Beings, Archangel Michael etc). They literally threw the whole kitchen sink at me when it comes to personal psy ops. Those psy ops after decoding the truth from them turned into personal proof to myself, that at least some demonic encounters both in modern times and throughout history, were done by technology. First by dark ETs, and then by humans once they developed the technology. That is what the NWO is IMHO, the humans PTB taking over the control grid from the overlords from above.

Evidence supports this. The Vatican reported this year that they have found a 100% increase in demonic possession cases in the last 15 years, and increased their exorcist numbers by 100% as result. I would bet any amount of money that some of those cases were actually technological.

2. I have witnessed, in extreme depth, mind control technology. From first hand experience, I am highly skeptical of a disembodied spirit being able to do the same thing I have witnessed. It takes highly advanced AI that computes data based on all knowledge in the universe known(not counting happenings, but all static knowledge known). This also takes a unique knowledge of each persons mental signatures, their brain chemistry, their chakra, their energetic body, their psychology(which is what facebook does for example, psyche profiles), their memories, their programming, their history, and much more.

To think some random demon can come by and do all of that anywhere near as good as AI, seems ludicrous from where I sit. You destroying such an amazingly advanced being in the case they are doing this, also strikes me as incorrect(to be 100% honest).

I think you being able to destroy them, if true, would suggest they are pretty weak. Why would the dark forces use faulty demons if pedo priests and random people can banish/destroy them.

Also, destroying another living being's soul is no laughing matter. It is very serious. I would not destroy any soul in the universe. That is my philosophy.

Interesting you were told to keep a low profile. So was I. I had a telepathic contact at about 13 years old while walking to school saying "Stay Hidden". Right after I was mind controlled to not think about it anymore. But it was definitely from an external source. I ponder if it was ETs or shadow govt. Because staying hidden and following that advice did lead to certain downfalls. Such as my family not knowing me as well as they could. And not be as much of an activist as I would have liked to be in those years.

It just happened, i was mind suppressed then distracted(and memory controlled), I never examined it until somewhat recently. So I have had v2k/Microwave Hearing/Electronic Telepathy experiences throughout my life really. But the memories are so suppressed I do not remember them. My ET contacts bring up the memories and show me recordings of my thoughts, or I would not have even been aware of a lot of it early in my life.

Anyway sry for the ramble.... I think we majorly disagree on the overall structure of the dark forces in the universe. But that doesn't mean I do not respect you and your views....
I dont disagree with your views on the dark forces as it is 1 of many aspects of it just not the whole picture.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:58 PM   #38
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I dont disagree with your views on the dark forces as it is 1 of many aspects of it just not the whole picture.
My point was demons are technological facades IMHO. That is my belief. As I said, beliefs are fallible. But weighing the evidence of my life and research, that is my current conclusion.

These technologies are barely known by anyone. No big source covers them in depth. There are only corners of the internet that has the more deeper capabilities of the technologies used. Nobody has really presented the hypothesis that covert technology accounts for the very real phenomenon of mind influence, and dark ETs had used technologies on the population, all the while fooling people of the true source.

After being fooled of the true source of my own experiences plenty of times(as some may remember when i signed up to this forum, I thought greys and reptilians were torturing me, instead of sources like the CIA), I have come to know these technologies potency.

Not a single being with a brain and body is a match for the most sophisticated artistry of these technologies(if they are naive, and everybody is naive to these techs pretty much). Only once educated of their capability is one even anywhere near even playing field vs this stuff(or if they have exopolitical protection leveling the playing field). Even then, the level of immersion and control possible via technology is very precise and sometimes even informed people are fooled very profoundly by these technologies.

Analytical thought can be negated and synthesized while beliefs and judgments are implanted, all the while giving someone profound life changing experiences. This develops a deep programming of the beliefs, and challenging that programming with truth often causes triggers instead of enlightenment of that truth...

I do like how you do not attack me dave. Thanks for that. Usually people take shots at me in debate. So it's refreshing.

An art I made recently:
Old 01-10-2015, 09:53 PM   #39
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
My point was demons are technological facades IMHO. That is my belief. As I said, beliefs are fallible. But weighing the evidence of my life and research, that is my current conclusion.

These technologies are barely known by anyone. No big source covers them in depth. There are only corners of the internet that has the more deeper capabilities of the technologies used. Nobody has really presented the hypothesis that covert technology accounts for the very real phenomenon of mind influence, and dark ETs had used technologies on the population, all the while fooling people of the true source.

After being fooled of the true source of my own experiences plenty of times(as some may remember when i signed up to this forum, I thought greys and reptilians were torturing me, instead of sources like the CIA), I have come to know these technologies potency.

Not a single being with a brain and body is a match for the most sophisticated artistry of these technologies(if they are naive, and everybody is naive to these techs pretty much). Only once educated of their capability is one even anywhere near even playing field vs this stuff(or if they have exopolitical protection leveling the playing field). Even then, the level of immersion and control possible via technology is very precise and sometimes even informed people are fooled very profoundly by these technologies.

Analytical thought can be negated and synthesized while beliefs and judgments are implanted, all the while giving someone profound life changing experiences. This develops a deep programming of the beliefs, and challenging that programming with truth often causes triggers instead of enlightenment of that truth...

I do like how you do not attack me dave. Thanks for that. Usually people take shots at me in debate. So it's refreshing.

An art I made recently:
I respect your opinion omni

Thanks for taking the time for sharing all that you have not only here but in many other threads also.

I doubt many members really value how much time and effort you put in to getting this kind of information out there.
Old 02-10-2015, 02:32 AM   #40
oz93666

Quote:
....for me this corey guy and willcox are of course disinfo agents like ike and jones....
So even Icke and Jones are disinfo agents!!!

The insanity of that statement !!!!

So why don't you tell us about Icke , since most here would know his material more than Jones's ....

Which part of his message is disinfo , presumably some is true ? Spell it all out for us.

Let me deal with your suggestion , that the very fact that someone like Jones is still alive, proves he's disinfo.

I believe the controllers have learned , there are some people they just can't kill. They are protected... a combination of peoples prayers, protection from their dead relatives, protection from the good ET's/spiritual beings.... these good ET's , while very reluctant, generally to get involved, some will make an exception when it comes to protection.

How this might play out in reality, could be as follows.....

A hit might be planned on AJ.... Two men briefed, they know what time he leaves his radio studio every night ... all is prepared.
They're ready to leave to get AJ.... The car won't start ... they call in repairs , finally it's fixed, but too late to intercept AJ.
They try again the next night , the car starts , they're on their way .... out of nowhere a drunken driver smashes into them ...
A week latter they're out of hospital, and try again... perhaps they get to Alex, only to find their gun jams!
All these 'coincidences' ... unlucky breaks , are engineered by the protective energies... Perhaps they try 10 or 20 times... finally management gets the message, they can't kill him, just harass.

I've come to this idea from listening to the stories of dozens of whistle blowers ... many have stories of attempts on their life , and some 'lucky coincidence' saves them.

There's even one in this video under discussion ... from 30:30 for 5 mins Corey covers threats and one attempt to poison him... he was saved by a strange 'coincidence'.