Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 07-09-2015, 10:15 PM   #1
jaygray

Default ETs

Hi I have just been listening to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMEmE8pbYPI This guy who says he was/is in the secret space prog. Talking about ETs being divided but main guys very good and will look after us! I have to say I hope so but it doesn't feel like it! Any thoughts anyone - especially any debunking??Or not!

Last edited by scottishryan; 29-09-2015 at 06:57 AM. Reason: Sorting URL for OP
jaygray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 04:05 AM   #2
Dude111

Its good to see you posting my friend
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 05:11 AM   #3
oz93666

Hi Jay .. I've been looking into this subject for over a decade, have not come across this supper soldier before , but after listening to the first 15mins , my impression is he's genuine, saying exactly the same as dozens of others .... bases on mars and moon , memory wipe after tour complete, age regression, time travel, ( have a look at my recent schwartzeneger thread http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=299291 )

There are tons of videos on youtube my suggestion is you saturate yourself in these (very gripping , the truth is better than any movie) anyone on the Camelot channel ,Kerry Cassidy you know has been well vetted and is reliable . this is my favorite from another channel http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=299291 after you've watched about 20 of these an heard the same story over and over you'll be an expert on the subject, and in no doubt.

Last edited by oz93666; 29-09-2015 at 09:55 AM.
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 09:08 AM   #4
konrad
Inactive

There's much disinfo out there. Try to form your own view on this topic.

http://montalk.net/alien/255/wising-...n-interference

http://montalk.net/alien/35/synopsis...en-master-plan

free ebook 'Discerning Alien Disinformation' - http://montalk.net/books

http://in2worlds.net/abductions

http://stellarpax.com/
konrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 09:35 AM   #5
Cryptoverse

This alleged former illuminati insider wrote a blog on Blue Avians that I feel could be more truthful than anything Corey Goode says (for those interested):
http://theruiner777.blogspot.com/2015/03/avians.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 07:06 PM   #6
konrad
Inactive

Here's some more about how good they care for us...
http://evelorgen.com/wp/category/art...ien-abduction/

http://evelorgen.com/wp/category/art...nd-reptilians/

http://evelorgen.com/wp/category/art...-bite-related/
Old 29-09-2015, 07:51 PM   #7
oz93666

No one is suggesting they all care for us , most who have come here are evil bastards , mainly trying to get their tentacles on our DNA.... those doing abductions (rapes) will have a lot of explaining to do latter .... so will ET councils , who open their doors to our corrupt political 'leaders', and negotiate with them, while the bulk of humanity is in the dark....they too will have to defend their actions, when humanity wakes up. The 'good' ET's are the majority but do not interfere here, and would not be members of the council covered in the above video.

But as for the general veracity of the above video, and others like them , I am in little doubt .... I've watched too many , and they all pretty much agree ... this is not an area where they would construct such an elaborate hoax, since the numbers taking this material seriously, globally, is probably only a thousand or so, it's just too hard to believe for most.

Last edited by oz93666; 29-09-2015 at 07:55 PM.
Old 29-09-2015, 08:37 PM   #8
konrad
Inactive

This represents more my point of view:
Quote:
Morpheus: I imagine that right now, you're feeling a bit like Alice. Hm? Tumbling down the rabbit hole?
Neo: You could say that.
Morpheus: I see it in your eyes. You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he is expecting to wake up. Ironically, that's not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
Neo: No.
Morpheus: Why not?
Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.
Old 29-09-2015, 08:42 PM   #9
ufochick

The ETs that are here could have destroyed the human race a long time ago if that was their intent.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2015, 09:40 PM   #10
daveanderson
Inactive

People are batteries ''They'' (et's) harvest the energy from us to create and maintain the matrix and everything within in it.

When people think/feel for themselves the matrix often glitches because to think and feel for oneself is stepping out of fakery/slavery which the matrix is built upon

more and more people are thinking and feeling for themselves hence all the glitches going on.
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 02:44 AM   #11
wendypeace27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
The ETs that are here could have destroyed the human race a long time ago if that was their intent.
No they couldn't of. I disagree. The black sun aliens are the minority when it comes to life, and they fear technology that those in the light have. Extinction has hit them so badly that the prophesies they have been given millions of years ago, that karma would catch up to them -- and they would die out if they kept of fighting with everyone. This is the end for them, which requires a certain level of weakness. They are still subject to Universal Laws and Heaven, do think someone like me would be here, if they could just "take me"??? Its not that easy -- and is taking out the spiritual perspective of the Universe.

They manipulated small tribes of people after the fall of Atlantis --they did get rid of certain demographics regarding blondes and red heads (there used to be more eye, hair color, and skin color combinations-- then we have now. Like darker skin with red hair and blue eyes), and it was their intention to live through people. To feed off us. We know that part.......However, keep in mind they couldn't over power certain groups of people, period. Nor did they have interest in weak ones. And height was an issue, so they took people and added their DNA some how -- and through this original tribe of blondes they continued to "work" on the world. They tried to get these first humans with manipulated DNA to worship them, and they didn't understand that at first and they were rejected at first-- but they obviously tortured people until they got people to say "yes". That's why rituals and crap are so dark and twisted, it goes back to the first time that they tried to domesticate the first bloodline. Obviously through the original tribe, they continued to mess with other groups of people -- and bring then under.

They couldn't of lived this far without the manipulation of the planets that they were invested in. Rumors have it there are 3 left they are toying with.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 30-09-2015 at 02:57 AM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 03:08 AM   #12
Cryptoverse

Quote:
I can see how logic would dictate this but it is logic that is unaware of the exopolitical picture. Benevolent ETs keep the dark ETs in check. No ET race does whatever it wants. Not the light ones or the dark ones. There is balance.

Exopolitics prevents whole planets being destroyed by dark ETs. I'm sure some would love to Armageddon our planet and hellraise a bunch of traumatized humans while fully interfacing reality and consciousness through electronic telepathy and virtual reality technologies. They are evil AF and some of the reptilian are very racist vs humans and want us to fail, be destroyed, suffer, etc.

I do think they like controlling and manipulating more than destroying worlds though.

It is my perspective that the dark ETs want to destroy Earth as much as possible, and are using their minions on Earth to do just that. They know their time is up here relatively soon, and out of pure hatred and spite are coordinating the destruction and genocide of Earth.

Even sound logic doesn't work if you do not have the right information. Most people are missing this pivotal part of reality, that both dark and light ETs keep each other in check, and they cannot just do what they want. This mechanic throws the logicians a screwball.
Old 30-09-2015, 04:01 AM   #13
oz93666

This is an extremely fine video ... I'm now at 1:45 of the 2 and half hours .

David wilcock is an excellent researcher with encyclopedic understanding of his subject , hardly surprising since he lives this 24/7 ..

The whistle blower in this interview is also a cut above the rest due to his work position in the secret space program ... pointing out that millions of people , that were born on Earth have been inducted into this program , and are now off world .

I would gently remind posters that this thread was asking for opinions on this video ... not peoples preconceived ideas on the subject of Aliens.

Hands up who has watched the video!

People are too quick to come up with a response , and slow to admit they have more to learn.
Old 30-09-2015, 08:28 AM   #14
oz93666

Have finished watching the video, all 2hrs 27mins... not the most comfortable of rides, made tiresome by the interviewers clumsy technique , and the whistle blower seeming to have the early symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. very slow speech. David Wilcock took a back seat , but came away the star of the performance, sharp minded and very knowledgeable.

First 5 mins wasted on irrelevant chit -chat .... Corey explains he was inducted into the secret space program at the age of 6 ...being trained as an empath, one that can sense another beings moods, in this capacity ,in adult life he was a regular attendee at federation meetings held in a space station, orbiting in the region of the gas giants (Saturn, Jupiter) .His role in these meetings , it seems, was to monitor those present , for any deceptive intent. Heads of different governments from Earth attended these with 60 or so different ET spices , the purpose of the meeting was to discuss and plan the on going "Great Experiment" which is happening on Earth... We, humanity they regard as their genetic and social experiment, which has implications for the whole Galaxy.

Corey says the secret space program (run mostly from America by the Illuminati) has millions of humans in bases on mars, moon and elsewhere, many were recruited in the so called 'brain drain' from Europe in the 1960's, they said farewell to their friends and relatives , traveled to the US, and 'disappeared'(sent off world).

He covers how a vast trade has been going on , the Illuminati selling millions of humans to different ET groups , in exchange for advanced technology...(Bartzis has also talked of this, Stalin's/Hitlers camps were a cover for this trade)..... These humans are sometimes used medically/genetically, parts being taken , the dead body dumped by the ET's in vast dumping grounds in US National parks... Many humans are used as slaves on ET engineering projects, a few for food, and god knows what else.

Discussed was how the Illuminati are desperate to manage disclosure, try to limit it to hide their crimes.

It was said the defeat of the Illuminati will be achieved in the spiritual realm by humanity, focused intent , pure willpower , when enough wake up is unstoppable.

The ET 's who have a history of messing with us , have a great fear of the coming shift, when some humans will have X-men type powers, making them more than a match for any ET, they fear we will take revenge.

..... That's about all I took in , not much for 2 1/2 hrs ... It's not enough to listen to something like this one time , you need to review what was said, have some quiet time is assimilate and let questions arise.... Then listen to it all again, and again... you must do this , otherwise it won't stick!

Last edited by oz93666; 30-09-2015 at 08:33 AM.
Old 30-09-2015, 10:12 AM   #15
jhar26

Quote:
I like someone like Kerry Cassidy and the Camelot stuff very much. It's fascinating and I have seen quite a few of her interviews with all sorts of people (by no means all of them though, but enough to get a impression). At the same time however I often don't know what to make of what I'm hearing. It's not that I don't believe in ufo's, aliens or inter-dimensional entities - I do. But at the same time I find it very hard to come to any definitive conclusion about what's real and what isn't. What is a hoax and what is genuine. What is miss-information and what is for real. Who has information you can trust and who is merely an attention seeker, or even just a paranoid fruitcake who's taken too much lsd. I find it all very confusing. And than you have those so-called cristal children. And those that claim to be channels for the Pleiadians. I don't know what to make of that stuff. And then you have on the one hand people claiming that the reptilians/archons messed with human dna, and on the other hand those that claim it was the anunnaki. Well, what was it? The reptilians, the anunnaki, or both? Or are they one and the same? And that planet X/Niburu that many have predicted for years now would cause such havoc. Well, where is it?
jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 11:41 AM   #16
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
I like someone like Kerry Cassidy and the Camelot stuff very much....but.....but don't know what to make of that stuff.....The reptilians, the anunnaki, or both? Or are they one and the same?
The reptilians is another name for the anunnaki..

I don't know why people make such hard work of this ... if you put the time in , it all becomes clear.

To get afoot hold in this material, take Kerry as a guide ... she's been at this so long she has a perfect picture , as does David Wilcock ... Kerry doesn't interview anyone she isn't sure is genuine so that makes your life very easy, for the first few years just trust her. Saturate yourself in her work, but you do have to put in the time.

Work at it hard and it's easy.
Old 30-09-2015, 01:01 PM   #17
jhar26

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
The reptilians is another name for the anunnaki..

don't know why people make such hard work of this ... if you put the time in , it all becomes clear.

To get afoot hold in this material, take Kerry as a guide ... she's been at this so long she has a perfect picture , as does David Wilcock ... Kerry doesn't interview anyone she isn't sure is genuine so that makes your life very easy, for the first few years just trust her. Saturate yourself in her work, but you do have to put in the time.

Work at it hard and it's easy.
I don't think it's that hard to understand. It's much easier to find comfirmation for things like 9/11, the banking scam, manipulated wars, false flag attacks, the paedophilia stuff and even the satanism. But when you see a youtube of what is said to be a ufo the first question you need to ask yourself is, "is this video genuine, or has it been tampered with." And when you've decided for yourself that what you see is genuine there comes that second question, "WHAT do I see on this video? Lights in the sky that might be the result of I don't know what, a drone, or a genuine space ship?" As I said earlier, I believe that there are ufo's and aliens out there. But for me at least it's often hard to figure out what's real and what isn't.

And the opinions of researchers and ufo-ologists, even the more famous ones are hardly unanimous either, which adds to my confusion. You have on the one hand someone like ... (can't think of his name right now, but you will know him, I'm sure) claiming that most aliens are benevolent while you on the other hand have someone like abductee victim and researcher Carla Turner claim that most are malevolent. You have someone like Bob Lazar who's a hero to some and a fraud to others.

And yes, I had assumed that the reptilians and the anunnaki are one and the same. But than when I see ancient illustrations like the ones below of what are supposed to be the anunnaki they don't look very reptilian to me which of course also adds to my confusion.

jhar26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2015, 05:10 PM   #18
daveanderson
Inactive

Quote:
Have finished watching the video, all 2hrs 27mins... not the most comfortable of rides, made tiresome by the interviewers clumsy technique , and the whistle blower seeming to have the early symptoms of Alzheimer's disease. very slow speech. David Wilcock took a back seat , but came away the star of the performance, sharp minded and very knowledgeable.

First 5 mins wasted on irrelevant chit -chat .... Corey explains he was inducted into the secret space program at the age of 6 ...being trained as an empath, one that can sense another beings moods, in this capacity ,in adult life he was a regular attendee at federation meetings held in a space station, orbiting in the region of the gas giants (Saturn, Jupiter) .His role in these meetings , it seems, was to monitor those present , for any deceptive intent. Heads of different governments from Earth attended these with 60 or so different ET spices , the purpose of the meeting was to discuss and plan the on going "Great Experiment" which is happening on Earth... We, humanity they regard as their genetic and social experiment, which has implications for the whole Galaxy.

Corey says the secret space program (run mostly from America by the Illuminati) has millions of humans in bases on mars, moon and elsewhere, many were recruited in the so called 'brain drain' from Europe in the 1960's, they said farewell to their friends and relatives , traveled to the US, and 'disappeared'(sent off world).

He covers how a vast trade has been going on , the Illuminati selling millions of humans to different ET groups , in exchange for advanced technology...(Bartzis has also talked of this, Stalin's/Hitlers camps were a cover for this trade)..... These humans are sometimes used medically/genetically, parts being taken , the dead body dumped by the ET's in vast dumping grounds in US National parks... Many humans are used as slaves on ET engineering projects, a few for food, and god knows what else.

Discussed was how the Illuminati are desperate to manage disclosure, try to limit it to hide their crimes.

It was said the defeat of the Illuminati will be achieved in the spiritual realm by humanity, focused intent , pure willpower , when enough wake up is unstoppable.

The ET 's who have a history of messing with us , have a great fear of the coming shift, when some humans will have X-men type powers, making them more than a match for any ET, they fear we will take revenge.

..... That's about all I took in , not much for 2 1/2 hrs ... It's not enough to listen to something like this one time , you need to review what was said, have some quiet time is assimilate and let questions arise.... Then listen to it all again, and again... you must do this , otherwise it won't stick!
This is why i tell people to hide their abilities if they have any -Most people want to show off their abilities -Big fucking mistake-

If you tell others or show others your abilities you diminish its power-Not a smart move because one day you will need to use the full force of that ability.

http://forum.davidicke.com/showpost....85&postcount=6
daveanderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 02:56 AM   #19
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhar26 View Post
.... But when you see a youtube of what is said to be a ufo the first question you need to ask yourself is, "is this video genuine, ...Lights in the sky that might be the result of I don't know what, a drone, or a genuine space ship?
These are not the type of videos were talking about , jhar, sensationalist garbage to distract , like the poor quality pictures of the moon with domes and UFO s ... these will get you now where!

The important videos are interviews with insiders who claim to have worked in the secret space program you can see the person , asses their body language, and there's dozens of them , all saying the same thing . Long term serious researchers, like Casidy , Wilcock ,Springmier are in no doubt .
Old 01-10-2015, 03:26 AM   #20
Cryptoverse

Quote:
These are not the type of videos were talking about , jhar, sensationalist garbage to distract , like the poor quality pictures of the moon with domes and UFO s ... these will get you now where!

The important videos are interviews with insiders who claim to have worked in the secret space program you can see the person , asses their body language, and there's dozens of them , all saying the same thing . Long term serious researchers, like Casidy , Wilcock ,Springmier are in no doubt .
Kerry Cassidy said she agreed with theruiner's interpretation of blue avians and Corey Goode being a mind control operation. I have more background into this than I have posted...... I agree with her assessment. (Bill Ryan says he's a psy op as well, who Corey Goode has launched a large slander campaign against).

You will find a souvenir shop on the sphere being alliance website, full of "Sphere being alliance" t-shirts, mugs, and mouse pads... lol.

There is good SSP info and bunk SSP info. Any informed person in the subjects knows the SSP's exist. I would beware of Corey Goode info if I was you. And FTR my views are not the views of David Icke or the forum staff's official opinion, but I feel it should be said...

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 01-10-2015 at 03:38 AM.