Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 11-04-2016, 11:43 PM   #21
cosmic tramp

The written works of the late Peter Kolosimo examine these areas in considerable depth. He was effectively Erich Von Daniken's mentor and one of the most widely translated of Italian authors ever published. Don't fall for the Wikipedia debunk. His books, to my mind, are highly plausible.

https://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Kolosimo
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 05:59 PM   #22
whaaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
Yes I know, the end of the Ice Age is probably the reason for the numerous flood legends although strangely enough, there is no flood legend in Egypt.
i think there is. according to faulkner there is a Great Flood which is a woman [daughter of Re] and great flood here on page 130 in The Egyptian Book of the Dead:The Book of Going Forth by Day page 130...part 174 chapter for letting a spirit go out from the great gate in the sky

"...and I am he who guards the linen garments which the Cobra guarded on the night of the great flood. "

peace

Last edited by whaaat; 12-04-2016 at 06:02 PM.
whaaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 01:29 PM   #23
abacus

Whilst I don't know all that much about AE myth, I suspect that the Faulkner quote might possibly refer to the annual flooding of the Nile, rather than a worldwide flood.

Certainly, I haven't been able to find any evidence for a flood myth (i.e., Worldwide Deluge) in Egypt.

(Ancient Egyptian creation myths).
abacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 01:38 PM   #24
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post
Whilst I don't know all that much about AE myth, I suspect that the Faulkner quote might possibly refer to the annual flooding of the Nile, rather than a worldwide flood.

Certainly, I haven't been able to find any evidence for a flood myth (i.e., Worldwide Deluge) in Egypt.

In context of other civilizations

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/flood-myths.html#Egypt

People have become rebellious. Atum said he will destroy all he made and return the earth to the Primordial Water which was its original state. Atum will remain, in the form of a serpent, with Osiris. [Faulkner, plate 30] (Unfortunately the version of the papyrus with the flood story is damaged and unclear. See also Budge, p. ccii.)

Babylonian:

Three times (every 1200 years), the gods were distressed by the disturbance from human overpopulation. The gods dealt with the problem first by plague, then by famine. Both times, the god Enki advised men to bribe the god causing the problem. The third time, Enlil advised the gods to destroy all humans with a flood, but Enki had Atrahasis build an ark and so escape. Also on the boat were cattle, wild animals and birds, and Atrahasis' family. When the storm came, Atrahasis sealed the door with bitumen and cut the boat's rope. The storm god Adad raged, turning the day black. After the seven-day flood, the gods regretted their action. Atrahasis made an offering to them, at which the gods gathered like flies, and Enki established barren women and stillbirth to avoid the problem in the future. [Dalley, pp. 23-35]

etc.

Last edited by supertzar; 13-04-2016 at 01:41 PM.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 02:02 PM   #25
grandmasterp
Banned

'Forbidden History' is perhaps the wrong term..
Nobody is forbidding it, it is all out there online.
'Speculative History' is maybe more accurate.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 02:05 PM   #26
whaaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by abacus View Post

theres your problem. wikipedia. their articles are intellectual suicide...
Old 13-04-2016, 02:07 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
it is forbidden if there is a deliberate cover up
Old 13-04-2016, 02:11 PM   #28
supertzar

Quote:
It's might as well be forbidden in academic research. Your career could be ruined saying controversial things like what Graham Hancock says.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:17 PM   #29
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
It's might as well be forbidden in academic research. Your career could be ruined saying controversial things like what Graham Hancock says.
I dunno.
For sure academic journals in the humanities each have a particular 'slant' so a speculative historian is unlikely to get a paper published in a journal that doesn't accept a particular thesis.
However there are so many journals out there and it only takes four agreeing academics to start a journal that it isn't difficult to get something published.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:17 PM   #30
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
well said!

it is career suicide in many fields to question the official narrative and that means certain subjects are FORBIDDEN
Old 13-04-2016, 02:26 PM   #31
grandmasterp
Banned

Anyone know of an academic historian who has been forced from tenure for publishing?
Once a Prof has tenure they're pretty near impossible to sack for academic reasons.
The whole idea of tenured profs is that they are paid to research new ideas.
These speculative lads tend not to have risen very high up the academic ladder at all.
Some haven't even stepped on the first rung.
Would be interested if anyone knows of a single formerly tenured Prof ( someone with a PhD for starters) sacked for publishing 'speculative History' materials.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:27 PM   #32
supertzar

Quote:
I dunno.
For sure academic journals in the humanities each have a particular 'slant' so a speculative historian is unlikely to get a paper published in a journal that doesn't accept a particular thesis.
However there are so many journals out there and it only takes four agreeing academics to start a journal that it isn't difficult to get something published.
I mean you could lose tenure. It's quite a pressure.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:31 PM   #33
whaaat

at sgem2011, a very large international gathering of government geologists, geologists from the national geological institute of a european union country announced at the first open lecture that they had found atlantis. there were no reporters there. the announcement would have gone unnoticed but someone decided to notify archaeologists in the neighboring country that they had an amazing archaeological site on their hands that you could see from satellite imagery but they would never have found it on the ground. currently 16 universities from 7 countries are investigating what they are calling the garden of eden [kikkar of yahweh]. no careers in jeopardy. announcements are being made if you are paying attention.

peace
Old 13-04-2016, 02:37 PM   #34
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaat View Post
at sgem2011, a very large international gathering of government geologists, geologists from the national geological institute of a european union country announced at the first open lecture that they had found atlantis. there were no reporters there. the announcement would have gone unnoticed but someone decided to notify archaeologists in the neighboring country that they had an amazing archaeological site on their hands that you could see from satellite imagery but they would never have found it on the ground. currently 16 universities from 7 countries are investigating what they are calling the garden of eden [kikkar of yahweh]. no careers in jeopardy. announcements are being made if you are paying attention.

peace
Wrong conference.
You mean the Atlantis2011 conference NOT SGEM2011
These are the papers from SGEM2011
http://www.sgem.org/sgemlib/spip.php?rubrique42
These are the reports from the Atlantis2011 conference...
http://atlantis2011.conferences.gr

Last edited by grandmasterp; 13-04-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:37 PM   #35
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by whaaat View Post

peace
Some things are bound to get through the cracks, right? Where is it or what are good keywords for it?
Old 13-04-2016, 02:38 PM   #36
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Anyone know of an academic historian who has been forced from tenure for publishing?
Once a Prof has tenure they're pretty near impossible to sack for academic reasons.
These speculative lads tend not to have risen very high up the academic ladder at all.
Would be interested if anyone knows of a single formerly tenured Prof ( someone with a PhD for starters) sacked for publishing 'speculative History' materials.
listen to schlomo sand say that he would never have got his post as history prof at tel aviv university if he had written his book of the invention of the jewish people before he applied for that post

Also the globalists own the big publishing houses and won't publish or promote material they wish suppressed

Further to that grant money is not provided for people who are not 'on message'

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 13-04-2016 at 02:39 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-04-2016, 02:41 PM   #37
whaaat

Quote:
Wrong conference.
You mean the Atlantis2011 conference NOT SGEM2011
These are the papers from SGEM2011
http://www.sgem.org/sgemlib/spip.php?rubrique42
These are the reports from the Atlantis2011 conference...
http://sgem.org

at the atlantis conference they made the small error of announcing that atlantis was at gadiera [and they didn't know what that was]. they were set straight and then went to sgem
Old 13-04-2016, 02:42 PM   #38
supertzar

Quote:

That's the thing. They filter out people with dangerous ideas don't they? A lot of it is automatic since a thinking person will more likely want nothing to do with a system that pressures them to conform.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:45 PM   #39
grandmasterp
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
listen to schlomo sand say that he would never have got his post as history prof at tel aviv university if he had written his book of the invention of the jewish people before he applied for that post

Also the globalists own the big publishing houses and won't publish or promote material they wish suppressed

Further to that grant money is not provided for people who are not 'on message'
I dunno.
Check out that Atlantis2011 conference report.
Some of the contributors were in tenure and on research grant funds.
It's OK to claim that there is some sort of 'forbidden history' that TPTB don't want us to know.
BUT
It is all out there online already.
Where's the 'forbidden' in that?
It's also untrue to claim that 'speculative history' never gets research funding.
That Atlantis2011 conference proves as much.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 13-04-2016 at 02:45 PM.
Old 13-04-2016, 02:46 PM   #40
whaaat

Quote:
Some things are bound to get through the cracks, right? Where is it or what are good keywords for it?
mircea ticleanu at national geological institute of romania gave the speech

and

this shouldn't be a surprise considering pindar tells us all this in 476bc

Olympian 3
For Theron of Acragas Chariot Race 476 B. C.

I pray that I may be pleasing to the hospitable sons of Tyndareus and to Helen of the beautiful hair while I honor renowned Acragas by raising my song in praise of Theron's victory at Olympia, won by the choicest of horses with untiring feet. With this in view the Muse stood beside me when I found a shining new manner of fitting the splendid voice of the victory procession to the Dorian sandal. For the garlands twined around his hair exact from me this sacred debt, to blend harmoniously for the son of Aenesidamus the embroidered song of the lyre and the cry of the flutes with the arrangement of words, and Pisa bids me to raise my voice—Pisa, from which god-fated songs come often to men, for anyone over whose brow the strict Aetolian judge of the Greeks tosses up around his hair the gray-green adornment of olive leaves, fulfilling the ancient behests of Heracles; the olive which once the son of Amphitryon brought from the shady springs of the Danube, to be the most beautiful memorial of the Olympian contests, when he had persuaded the Hyperborean people, the servants of Apollo, with speech. With trustworthy intentions he was entreating them for a shady plant, to be shared by all men and to be a garland of excellence in the grove of Zeus which is hospitable to all. For already the altars had been consecrated to his father, and in mid-month the full evening's eye shone brightly, the Moon on her golden chariot, and he had established the consecrated trial of the great games along with the four years' festival beside the sacred banks of the Alpheus. But Pelops' sacred ground was not flourishing with beautiful trees in the valleys below the hill of Cronus. He saw that this garden, bare of trees, was exposed to the piercing rays of the sun. And so his spirit prompted him to travel to the land of the Danube, where the horse-driving daughter of Leto had received him when he came from the mountain-glens and deep, winding valleys of Arcadia; through the commands of Eurystheus, compulsion from his father urged him on the quest of the doe with the golden horns, which once Ta├┐gete had inscribed as a sacred dedication to Artemis who sets things right. Pursuing that doe he had also seen that land beyond the cold blasts of Boreas; there he had stood and marvelled at the trees, and sweet desire for them possessed him, to plant them around the boundary-line of the horse-racing ground with its twelve courses. And now in his kindness he comes regularly to this festival of ours, together with the godlike twin sons of deep-waisted Leda. For Heracles, when he ascended to Olympus, assigned to them the ordering of the marvellous contest of men, the contest in excellence and in the driving of swift chariots. And so my spirit somehow urges me to say that glory has come to the Emmenidae and to Theron through the dispensation of the sons of Tyndareus with their fine horses, because that family comes to them with the most hospitable feasting-tables of any mortal men, observing the rites of the blessed gods with pious thoughts. If water is best and gold is the most honored of all possessions, so now Theron reaches the farthest point by his own native excellence; he touches the pillars of Heracles. Beyond that the wise cannot set foot; nor can the unskilled set foot beyond that. I will not pursue it; I would be a fool.

another wikierror

ps: it was announced at the first open lecture on the first day at sgem2011, it was not in submitted papers

Last edited by whaaat; 13-04-2016 at 02:48 PM.