Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

View Poll Results: Do you think the Apollo Lunar landings are fake?
Yes 83 72.17%
No 21 18.26%
Not sure need to do more research. 11 9.57%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 14-07-2018, 08:50 PM   #1001
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuspokus View Post
It's the spam based drivel guy burying posts again...
It's the troofah

The guy who deliberately disrupts threads just like....well...just like......I know those mods said no name calling....so LIKE a troll. Not that you are one....oh no. You aren't one at all. Not a weirdo coward...who is scared shitless because they are wrong. Certainly not afraid to answer posts because you have no clue. No, not you.

No way are you a twat. Nope.

You are a totally honourable poster who is only concerned with the truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKMJDP-G4gU
Quote:
Originally Posted by sts60
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.

Last edited by truegroup; 14-07-2018 at 08:50 PM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 08:53 PM   #1002
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
That's so ironic considering TG is the only one posting anything of substance. Why he bother I have no idea. He himself compared it to playground mentality, and that's exactly what's happening here. It's such a waste of energy
Ask him which posts I am burying......as I bloody respond to the damn things
Quote:
The funny thing is that such credophiles see themselves as sharp-eyed piercers of the veil, too sophisticated to be taken in by fakery. But they fall for almost anything that feeds into their convictions.
An analysis of Apollo Landing Sites. Truther: Search for truth means not defending a belief system at all costs! It means not ignoring solid contradictions.
Old 14-07-2018, 09:10 PM   #1003
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurosianguy View Post
That's so ironic considering TG is the only one posting anything of substance. Why he bother I have no idea. He himself compared it to playground mentality, and that's exactly what's happening here. It's such a waste of energy
Substance ?. Straight outta the NASA handbook I grant you . But mainstream nonetheless.
Why would anyone post mainstream BS on a site like this is anyones guess.
Why do you support someone promoting the status quo?
#JustAskinLike
hokuspokus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 09:15 PM   #1004
ianw

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianw View Post
While your talking sideline beliefs.
Do you believe an intercontinental ballistic missile hitting the ground at hyper sonic speed can instantaneously vaporize causing an explosion that surpasses conventional explosives ?

Do you believe the official version of the the plane on 911 that was brought down and vaporized on contact with the field leaving nothing more than a few suit cases and a fire but no aircraft parts or bodys ?

Show us your not a bot and avoid the S.B.D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Yes. It would not surprise me if you admitted to being a no-nukes-nut.

That isn't the official version - hopeless as always. I suspect it was shot down. It hit the deck very hard and lots of stuff got sent many miles away. I can't see any logic in fabricating a crash site when you have a perfectly good plane with people on to make a real one.

You pathetic man. You parrot the hokusjoke statement but consistently fail to answer even basic points. You are doing something I last witnessed at school, the playground mentality.

To deflect the onslaught aimed at yourself, through excessively stupid claims, inept understanding, gullibility, appalling distortion of dead simple English, you attempt to curry favour with like minded individuals who are barely a notch above you on the scale

See the post above, I witnessed first hand the kind of delusion that controls you, when you said point 6 the sped up video looked normal. Liar.
Avoided with S.B.D.

Do you think this site promotes nuke denial?

Quote:
https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2015/0...-tungsten.html
Project Thor was an idea for a weapons system that launches kinetic projectiles from Earth’s orbit to damage targets on the ground.

At speeds of at least 9 kilometers per second. Smaller weapons can deliver measured amounts of energy as large as a 225 kg conventional bomb. Some systems are quoted as having the yield of a small tactical nuclear bomb. These designs are envisioned as a bunker busters.

Old 14-07-2018, 09:40 PM   #1005
truegroup

Quote:
Avoided with S.B.D.
Ian you clueless nobody. None of my post was spam None of it was drivel. I responded directly to your pathetic questions.

How much longer do they allow you on the computer?

Have you got more time to run away again...

Quote:
Do you think this site promotes nuke denial?
Sorry....my SHUT-THE-FUCK-UPOMETER just went off. You have nothing to say but no problem saying it.

Quote:
Full stop. The only part of every post that you get right
Quote:
Old 14-07-2018, 09:43 PM   #1006
truegroup

Quote:
Substance ?. Straight outta the NASA handbook I grant you . But mainstream nonetheless.
Why would anyone post mainstream BS on a site like this is anyones guess.
Why do you support someone promoting the status quo?
#JustAskinLike
Trolling. Always trolling. No debate.....shit stirring troofah

Afraid to answer
Quote:
Old 14-07-2018, 10:00 PM   #1007
ianw

Quote:
Ian you clueless nobody. None of my post was spam None of it was drivel. I responded directly to your pathetic questions.

How much longer do they allow you on the computer?

Have you got more time to run away again...

Sorry....my SHUT-THE-FUCK-UPOMETER just went off. You have nothing to say but no problem saying it.

Full stop. The only part of every post that you get right
Quote:

Afraid to answer
You dont want anyone to talk or debate your an empty head hooked on the moon. You cant bare apolo might of been a smoke screen for the military to cet on with other things.
ianw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2018, 10:17 PM   #1008
truegroup

Quote:
You dont want anyone to talk or debate your an empty head hooked on the moon.
On the contrary weirdo....that is exactly what I want. The picture is you with polos for eyes. You fail to spell it properly after a hundred corrections.

I want just one of you hopeless troofahs to respond to the stuff showing how dumb your claims are.

None of you can.

Quote:
cant bare apolo might of been a smoke screen for the military to cet on with other things.
I really don't do grammar police but just for you.

Can't has an apostrophe.
It's "bear" not "bare".
It is AfuckingPOLLO with two Ls.
It's not "might of" it is "might have".
Cet, you mean get.

Your written English is a good yardstick to the quality of your utter shite. The evidence stands unchallenged by you and all the other troofahs. Your cowardice is nauseating.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 14-07-2018 at 10:17 PM.
Old 14-07-2018, 10:21 PM   #1009
ianw

Quote:
On the contrary weirdo....that is exactly what I want. The picture is you with polos for eyes. You fail to spell it properly after a hundred corrections.

I want just one of you hopeless troofahs to respond to the stuff showing how dumb your claims are.

None of you can.

I really don't do grammar police but just for you.

Can't has an apostrophe.
It's "bear" not "bare".
It is AfuckingPOLLO with two Ls.
It's not "might of" it is "might have".
Cet, you mean get.

Your written English is a good yardstick to the quality of your utter shite. The evidence stands unchallenged by you and all the other troofahs. Your cowardice is nauseating.
If I was you I would be ashamed to get owned off a thick twat.

Old 14-07-2018, 10:40 PM   #1010
truegroup

Quote:
I offer you my sincerest congratulations. You got most of that sentence correct, both grammatically and in content. The "owned"
word was the wrong bit I'd replace it with "blitzed by endless bewildering shite".

You struggle to own your underpants on your head
Quote:
Old 15-07-2018, 12:58 PM   #1011
screamingeagle

Quote:

I think you don't understand what moron TG is.......i mean
he debunked it all, moons landing,electric universe... a real dumbass
Old 15-07-2018, 02:56 PM   #1012
st jimmy

Quote:
Jimmy, here is some evidence, kindly respond, try not to be a four letter word beginning with T.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKpZM0gqugs

2. The rocks.

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq6yYQYoX_A

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OVh0gm5vtc

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7-7JgdgJls
Soil now falls at Earth freefall speed, the astronauts...a tad absurd!

6. Two parts both from a very long continuous EVA sequence. Part 1 shows a gravitational analysis. Part 2 shows soil hitting the ground at the same time....is the soil on wires?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSuvW0FRd-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG5FuVxDcPU
I guess you claim that this is “evidence” that the videos of the “moon landings” weren’t faked...
As far as I can tell I haven’t claimed (posted) any of these videos for “evidence” of “special effects”. So why do you specifically aim this at me?

Have you never watched any movie with “special effects”?!?
I’m by no means a “special effects” expert and have never claimed to be.

The following video was made by somebody that claims that some of the “special effects” used for the “moon landings” movies are wires and speeding up (to double the speed) to give the impression of that the gravitation is 6 times less than on earth...
I didn’t plan on posting this, and don’t call this “evidence” but it are reasonable hypotheses.

Buzz Aldrin once replied to the rumours that he had seen “aliens" in space:
Quote:
Extraordinary observations require extraordinary evidence.
I note that NASA has never delivered “extraordinary evidence” for their “extraordinary” claim that they were on the moon...
Old 15-07-2018, 03:04 PM   #1013
truegroup

Jimmy, here is some evidence, kindly respond, try not to be a four letter word beginning with T.

1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKpZM0gqugs

2. The rocks.

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq6yYQYoX_A

4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OVh0gm5vtc

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7-7JgdgJls
Soil now falls at Earth freefall speed, the astronauts...a tad absurd!

6. Two parts both from a very long continuous EVA sequence. Part 1 shows a gravitational analysis. Part 2 shows soil hitting the ground at the same time....is the soil on wires?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSuvW0FRd-U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG5FuVxDcPU

Do you want me to do the chicken thing again.....because there is no way you are answering those honestly and there are hundreds more!

Listen coward.......answer the tough questions!!

Saying you aren't an expert on "special effects" is bullshit cop out!.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 15-07-2018 at 03:06 PM.
Old 15-07-2018, 04:55 PM   #1014
hokuspokus

Quote:

Afraid to answer

I like many others have got bored with Sir Spamalot.
I guess that what the end game is.
You believe Buzz Lightyear walked on the moon.
Others don't.
Get over yourself.
Old 15-07-2018, 04:57 PM   #1015
ianw

https://youtu.be/Oh_etoJDUUo?t=4m35s

Old 15-07-2018, 05:46 PM   #1016
truegroup

Quote:
I like many others have got bored with Sir Spamalot.
I guess that what the end game is.
You believe Buzz Lightyear walked on the moon.
Others don't.
Get over yourself.

Afraid to answer

This hokusjokus, has been doing this almost exclusively on Apollo threads. His modus operandi is to lay an ad hominem turd as a means to rile me. never does he respond to any of the evidence or counter rebuttal. He now resorts to calling copious amounts of evidence, that not ONE of these useless HBs ever answers....as spam.

Give me a T.....give me a W....

There is a difference between why I believe 12 men set foot on the Moon -----EVIDENCE---- and why you and the comedy HBs believe they don't-----SHITE.

You cannot disprove anything I post as evidence, I disprove EVERYTHING posted as SHITE.

"Truthers" huh...…….what a fucking liberty you take using that word!
Quote:
Old 15-07-2018, 05:54 PM   #1017
truegroup

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
I think you don't understand what moron TG is.......i mean
he debunked it all, moons landing,electric universe... a real dumbass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDt_Uo3OfYU

I have to say, the stalkers are really stepping up their game recently. This trolling/baiting lark is almost every other post.

One of these days, screamingsphincter may actually answer one of my posts and show me why it is wrong. I won't hold my breath.
Quote:

Last edited by truegroup; 16-07-2018 at 12:16 AM.
Old 15-07-2018, 06:21 PM   #1018
hokuspokus

Quote:

Afraid to answer

This hokusjokus, has been doing this almost exclusively on Apollo threads. His modus operandi is to lay an ad hominem turd as a means to rile me. never does he respond to any of the evidence or counter rebuttal. He now resorts to calling copious amounts of evidence, that not ONE of these useless HBs ever answers....as spam.

Give me a T.....give me a W....

There is a difference between why I believe 12 men set foot on the Moon -----EVIDENCE---- and why you and the comedy HBs believe they don't-----SHITE.

You cannot disprove anything I post as evidence, I disprove EVERYTHING posted as SHITE.

"Truthers" huh...…….what a fucking liberty you take using that word!
Attn: Captain Spam

I have an opinion that differs from yours . So do others.
People get brow beaten with the insults from you.
It's like you have an agenda
Old 15-07-2018, 07:37 PM   #1019
hokuspokus

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
I guess you claim that this is “evidence” that the videos of the “moon landings” weren’t faked...
As far as I can tell I haven’t claimed (posted) any of these videos for “evidence” of “special effects”. So why do you specifically aim this at me?

Have you never watched any movie with “special effects”?!?
I’m by no means a “special effects” expert and have never claimed to be.

The following video was made by somebody that claims that some of the “special effects” used for the “moon landings” movies are wires and speeding up (to double the speed) to give the impression of that the gravitation is 6 times less than on earth...
I didn’t plan on posting this, and don’t call this “evidence” but it are reasonable hypotheses.

Buzz Aldrin once replied to the rumours that he had seen “aliens" in space:
I note that NASA has never delivered “extraordinary evidence” for their “extraordinary” claim that they were on the moon...
Lol
Old 15-07-2018, 07:52 PM   #1020
hokuspokus

Captain Spam has spoken