Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Old 12-10-2016, 09:21 AM   #41
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymgenius View Post
I've been thinking about that last line from the Mike Harris article...

I reckon the next thing will be some sort of mandatory universal login to ensure things posted on the internet can be better traced to an individual.

As thorough a spying tool as the IP Act will be, it still has a fundamental flaw in that it's extremely difficult (if not impossible) to prove which person was using any given piece of equipment at any particular time.

I could very easily use an ipad (for example) that belonged to someone else in the household to post some offensive material.

TPTB have no way to prove that the owner of that equipment made that post. They could make inferrence (and probably would) to say that "well, the post was made from your ipad, so you must have made it" in which case, and innocent person would be in very big trouble.

A universal, personal ID used to login would go some way to irradiate this issue...
as long as everyone kept their credentials top secret!
they don't have to play by the rules

they don't have to play fair

they don't have to have true evidence

that is the problem with absolute power

each machine has a signature.....they can even tell remotely what keys you are pressing....so not only can they read your typing signature but they can also tell what keys you have pressed when you use an encrypted key thereby working out your passwords

I work on the assumption that they can read anything and everything i do electronically

People also have distinctive writing styles and grammer

They build algorythms that can identify particular writing styles...that could pick you out

Universities have scanned all their documents and they run peoples assessments through their computers. Their computers can find even a few lines that are copied from someone elses work; the student can then be done for plagarism

Everything is being uploaded into silicone consciousness....everything

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-10-2016 at 09:24 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 09:43 PM   #42
raburgeson

Quit playing with them and get a few of your paedos locked up, they will get the message about free speech.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2016, 02:51 PM   #43
iamawaveofthesea

I think much of what is called 'anti-semitism' is really just abuse thrown at people who question israeli expansionism

That said there is no doubt genuine racism that exists as well but this is being overshadowed by the constant use of the term 'anti-semite' to shout down anyone who questions zionist influence

I believe it is important to seperate the two and the bill speaks about creating a working definition of 'anti-semitism' but my concern is like i said above that the term is used as a blanket term to try and silence anyone questioning the actions of the zionist enterprise....and that ain't 'anti-semitism' (ie an irrational hatred towards a people of a particular ethnicity)

US bill seeks to keep closer eye on European anti-Semitism
Bipartisan House measure stresses ‘urgent need’ to ensure safety and security of Europe’s Jewish communities
By Rebecca Shimoni Stoil October 8, 2016, 4:19 am

WASHINGTON — Motivated by what they described as rising anti-Semitism in Europe, members of a Congressional bipartisan task force introduced legislation Friday that aims to increase Washington’s monitoring of anti-Jewish incidents and the steps taken by European governments to combat them.

The bill will amend the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 to include a new paragraph discussing anti-Semitism in Europe, adding mandatory reporting on “the security challenges and needs of European Jewish communities and European law enforcement agencies” in countries in which “verbal or physical threats or attacks are particularly significant against Jewish persons, places of worship, schools, cemeteries, and other religious institutions.”

It also encourages the US to “partner with European law enforcement agencies and civil society groups regarding the sharing of information and best practices to combat anti-Semitic incidents in Europe,” and to encourage European governments to pursue educational initiatives to combat anti-Jewish sentiment and adopt a working definition of anti-Semitism.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/us-bill...anti-semitism/
Old 19-10-2016, 08:06 AM   #44
iamawaveofthesea

Britain Accused Of Attacking Press Freedom – Again
18th October 2016
By Graham vanbergen

The U.K. prides itself on its past commitment to free expression and press freedom, but as we found out last year the targeted surveillance of journalists and calls by Britain’s prime minister, then David Cameron, heavily supported by Home Secretary, now PM Theresa May, to ban secure messaging indicated a clear shift toward a more much restrictive environment for the press.

Then of course we have the famed raid by GCHQ on the offices of The Guardian over the Edward Snowden leaks in 2013. Just last year The Guardian published a piece about how the government are directly spying on British journalists. “GCHQ’s bulk surveillance of electronic communications has scooped up emails to and from journalists working for some of the US and UK’s largest media organisations.”

In the worst scenario possible for press freedom, the British government has classified investigative journalists as terrorists when it comes to surveillance. “New evidence from other UK intelligence documents revealed by Snowden also shows that a GCHQ information security assessment listed “investigative journalists” as a threat alongside terrorists or hackers” – the Guardian article stated.

Today we find out that NatWest bank is to close the accounts of Russia’s state-run broadcaster, RT or Russia Today.

read on here: http://truepublica.org.uk/united-kin...press-freedom/
Old 19-10-2016, 09:47 AM   #45
the apprentice
Inactive

Anti-semi-Tism

Is a double edged sword, their Royal Guardian ship.

And soon to be an electronic baton for certain key words pertaining to jewish conjecture.

So in this game of words, use ones not directly related but what others would know.

Job done, use slang and change it as often as possible to keep them on their toes.

Last edited by the apprentice; 20-10-2016 at 08:16 AM.
the apprentice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 09:11 PM   #46
iamawaveofthesea

cyberwarfare to be used to shut down the internet?

Old 19-10-2016, 10:01 PM   #47
raburgeson

If they shut down the net they will loose my business for ever. I could be spending the money on guns instead. They had better think long and hard before they try that one.

There is no putting the genie back into the bottle, the scandals have been exposed and jail time is in the future, for a lot of them.
Old 19-10-2016, 11:02 PM   #48
grandmasterp
Banned

Genuinely guys.
TPTB has no interest whatsoever in the 'Truth Movement'.
If it did then forums like DIF would have been closed down long before now.
We are interested in this stuff but nobody else gives a shit because, in the scheme of things; none of it matters, is any threat to the status quo nor could it ever change anything.
We just chat on here.
That's all.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2016, 11:46 PM   #49
sevenhills

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Genuinely guys.
We are interested in this stuff but nobody else gives a shit because, in the scheme of things; none of it matters, is any threat to the status quo nor could it ever change anything.
We just chat on here.
That's all.
I can always remember some dude asking somewhere "IF Mossad/CIA/FSB wanted to take me out, what should I do?"
The best answer was "It would already be too late"
sevenhills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 12:13 AM   #50
the tealady
Forum Advisor

The Matt Lauer interview is a good example of the insiders help8ng to bring down the agenda. Bit by bit they will be emboldened to do the same. The fence sitters will show their hand. The rotten apples in the truth movement deserve to be exposed. As for cyber attacks shutting down the Net, I am very confident there are enough tech savvy people out there who will cobble things together to keep it running even if on a basic level. Thats not something I have ever worried about.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 08:24 AM   #51
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Genuinely guys.
We just chat on here.
That's all.
This forum could have far great potential at freeing the populous from certain clutches within the power ladder, but it's simply not happening as you say we just chat on here.

However, we would not see the many things we have made, shared the knowledge of how to make shoes, that was my contribution to member Griswald, who I advised without ever meeting him.

Right now the semi retired and retired could help those that want to help others who want to help themselves outside the very immediate families and environment but they just don't, and also don't see those who are in genuine need due to no fault of their own.

The circadian rhythm of humanity is broken down and out of the hands and minds of the people themselves.
Old 20-10-2016, 08:42 AM   #52
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by the tealady View Post
The Matt Lauer interview is a good example of the insiders help8ng to bring down the agenda. Bit by bit they will be emboldened to do the same. The fence sitters will show their hand.

The rotten apples in the truth movement deserve to be exposed. As for cyber attacks shutting down the Net, I am very confident there are enough tech savvy people out there who will cobble things together to keep it running even if on a basic level. Thats not something I have ever worried about.
I'm not quite sure how old you are TL but the younger generations are getting less and less practical as time goes on due to certain high tech, that doesn't really give the variety or freedom.

For instance one of my friends spent some time in a mountain bothy a couple of weeks ago and two young chaps came along complaining they were cold, they had not a clue how to get a fire going and keep it going, but after the old marine gave them the knowledge they will now know how to collect brush and dig their own turf when they venture out into the back O beyond.

The truth about the truth movement, it is by and large bogged down with technology that is controlling them more than if they used their other hand skills that requires them to put the high tech down and free their hands to help themselves.
Old 20-10-2016, 08:51 AM   #53
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post
I'm not quite sure how old you are TL but the younger generations are getting less and less practical as time goes on due to certain high tech, that doesn't really give the variety or freedom.

For instance one of my friends spent some time in a mountain bothy a couple of weeks ago and two young chaps came along complaining they were cold, they had not a clue how to get a fire going and keep it going, but after the old marine gave them the knowledge they will now know how to collect brush and dig their own turf when they venture out into the back O beyond.

The truth about the truth movement, it is by and large bogged down with technology that is controlling them more than if they used their other hand skills that requires them to put the high tech down and free their hands to help themselves.
that's why they started dismantling some of the bothies for example in the cairngorms

because people knew the bothies were out there they would carry on often into bad weather in the belief they would find shelter instead of turning back or cutting their cloth accordingly; when they didn't the results were catastrophic. After a school trip ended in a number of deaths in the 1970's some of the bothies were sadly dismantled. However there are still some and one the 'shelter stone' is simply a huge boulder with a cave underneath

I agree about skills being essential. Many people are neglecting their basic map and compass skills now that GPS is popular but batteries fail quickly in the cold and GPS's can then switch off at which point people need to be able to fall back on the basics

Its true of the rest of life as well where the corporations have got us dependent for our fuel, food, water and electricity; if any of that system breaksdown the majority of people will struggle

We have to break that dependency and decentralise all of those things back down to the guy and gal on the street

This is why they had to break the spirit of the highlanders because they were highly self-sufficient and that meant they didn't need to take any crap off anyone and anyone who had a problem with that had better have a good answer to a broadsword

So much self-esteem is tied up in a persons ability to provide for themself. A slave on the other hand must rely on his master for everything

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 20-10-2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old 20-10-2016, 09:24 AM   #54
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the apprentice View Post

As a retailer and an employer I have to agree with your assessment of the young people. I don't think they are just dumbed down I think a lot of them have been brain damaged. There is a problem with their way of thinking. for some its damn near impossible for them to order individual takeaway food items. They are so used to the meal deals offered by the big boys that when they come to someone like us the decisions are overwhelming. Its no exaggeration to say that a group of 4 will confer for a good 5 minutes and then just order a small amount of chips. My son is a chef aged 30 and he wont employ anyone under 35, his experience has been so terrible, even with allegedly trained staff.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2016, 06:04 PM   #55
iamawaveofthesea

Suspicious US company tried to frame Assange as 'pedophile' and Russian spy
Published time: 19 Oct, 2016 19:16
Edited time: 20 Oct, 2016 13:07

As WikiLeaks continues to release thousands of emails from Hillary Clinton’s campaign chair John Podesta, its co-founder Julian Assange has been accused of being a pedophile and taking $1 million from the Russian government by a US company with DNC ties.

The accusations stem from an online dating site ToddandClare.com, which claims Assange was involved in the online grooming of an eight year old Canadian girl who was on holidays in the Bahamas late September.

RELEASE: Full docs and investigation into the plot to frame Assange as a paedophile & Russian spy #PedoPlothttps://t.co/ZcqyJepHKO
— WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) October 18, 2016

According to T&C’s account, a Canadian family reported their eight-year old daughter was “sexually molested” online by Assange through the Toddandclare.com website. The eight-year old was allegedly using her older sister’s account.

T&C filed a claim against Assange through the UK courts on October 4. The following day, Assange gave press conference at the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, promising to release the Podesta emails.

#WikiLeaks will publish all US election docs by Nov. 8 - Assange https://t.co/TaWkGXUEVC
— RT (@RT_com) October 4, 2016

T&C claimed Assange contacted them offering to promote KATIA, an anti-rape project for online dating, but WikiLeaks’ account and copies of emails contradict this.

read on here: https://www.rt.com/usa/363352-assang...ampaign=chrome
Old 20-10-2016, 06:25 PM   #56
the apprentice
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
that's why they started dismantling some of the bothies for example in the cairngorms

because people knew the bothies were out there they would carry on often into bad weather in the belief they would find shelter instead of turning back or cutting their cloth accordingly; when they didn't the results were catastrophic. After a school trip ended in a number of deaths in the 1970's some of the bothies were sadly dismantled. However there are still some and one the 'shelter stone' is simply a huge boulder with a cave underneath

I agree about skills being essential. Many people are neglecting their basic map and compass skills now that GPS is popular but batteries fail quickly in the cold and GPS's can then switch off at which point people need to be able to fall back on the basics

Its true of the rest of life as well where the corporations have got us dependent for our fuel, food, water and electricity; if any of that system breaksdown the majority of people will struggle

We have to break that dependency and decentralise all of those things back down to the guy and gal on the street

This is why they had to break the spirit of the highlanders because they were highly self-sufficient and that meant they didn't need to take any crap off anyone and anyone who had a problem with that had better have a good answer to a broadsword

So much self-esteem is tied up in a persons ability to provide for themself. A slave on the other hand must rely on his master for everything
I like that I am, our human GPS is off track.

This is why I have spent the last 25 years giving away my knowledge to anyone who seeks it out, I'm not boasting, but the money we have saved here doing things for ourselves and the same our friends, family and students have done also, comes to a mighty saving.

At first those here on DIF would slate me for giving such advice, then I stuck at it and put many of the things have made to let people see that it could be done.

My own kids have trades and can handle life but now they have families of their own, they have slowly blended back into the consumrative world without realizing it, this is how clever the washing machine has become, so adapt at making us adapt to things that are not really taking us towards any kind of self governing.

I was talking to a couple of walkers who often go past our garden gate, and the whole time they were clutching their mobiles, and while we were talking I would ask them questions, and every time I did they looked into the phone as if they were going to ask it for the answer.

Now they have voice search, this is 1984, reporting to human control central for permission to think, let alone type and talk, or write and post.
Old 21-10-2016, 05:18 AM   #57
raburgeson

There is no better example than the statement it is illegal to read wikileaks, we will read it for you and report the news. How much more foreword can you get about hiding the truth.
Old 21-10-2016, 03:39 PM   #58
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by raburgeson View Post
There is no better example than the statement it is illegal to read wikileaks, we will read it for you and report the news. How much more foreword can you get about hiding the truth.
yup....and there is more....

we have seen assanges internet connection cut off

we have seen Democratic strategist and CNN host Bob Beckel go on fox news and say: ''just kill the son of a bitch''

we have seen assanges lawyer John jones killed by a train

we have seen a private american firm try and frame assange as a pedophile by using fake accounts for online dating sites

we have seen a guy trying to climb up onto assanges balcony

we have seen pamela anderson walking into the ecuadorean embassy wearing no bra and taking food for assange; personally i do not trust zionist pamela anderson and i hope assange who by now must be missing female company did not fall for the....charms of ms anderson because she has Hep C. Also if i were him i wouldn't eat any of the food she brought him

I would not be suprised if they poison assange and i really wouldn't be suprised if they were bombarding the embassy with microwaves to try and destroy the health both physical and mental of assange

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 21-10-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old 21-10-2016, 04:06 PM   #59
iamawaveofthesea

UK student leaders reject “partisan” anti-Semitism report
Asa Winstanley Lobby Watch 19 October 2016

NUS president Malia Bouattia. (NUS)

Hundreds of officers and activists in the UK’s National Union of Students are defending their president, Malia Bouattia.

In an open letter, the student leaders condemn an influential parliamentary committee’s “selective and partisan” report on anti-Semitism in the UK, which was published on Sunday.

The NUS itself has also criticized the report’s politicized approach to anti-Semitism.

The student leaders say that the Home Affairs Select Committee’s report is an attempt “to delegitimize NUS and discredit Malia Bouattia as its president.”

The parliamentary committee is dominated by the governing Conservative Party.

Despite admitting there is no evidence that Labour under left-wing leader Jeremy Corbyn is any more prone to anti-Semitism than any other party, the report overwhelmingly focuses on the Labour Party.

Corbyn on Sunday hit back that the select committee was guilty of “politicizing anti-Semitism” and neglecting to combat it in the Conservative Party.
Vilification

The report has also come in for flak over its call to outlaw criticism of Zionism, Israel’s official ideology.

First published Sunday night, the open letter has now garnered the signatures of almost 400 student leaders.

The select committee’s report claims that Bouattia’s characterization of the University of Birmingham as an outpost of Zionism “smacks of outright racism.”

In a 2011 blog post, Bouattia wrote that the leadership of the university’s Jewish society was “dominated by Zionist activists.”

The open letter demands a “revised report that is impartial” and the retraction of what it says are false statements about NUS policy on campus anti-Semitism, “along with an apology to those who have been vilified by the inaccuracies and partisan biases it contains.”

read on here https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...2ffe-299185473
Old 21-10-2016, 04:08 PM   #60
iamawaveofthesea

The student leaders’ letter said that the report’s focus on the Labour Party and the NUS “casts doubt upon its authors’ intentions.”

They reject the parliamentary committee’s recommendation suggesting that “legitimate criticism of Zionism … be considered as hate-crimes by the government, effectively equating them with anti-Semitism.”

“Zionism is a political ideology that continues to express itself through the actions of the state of Israel. It is one that is held or rejected by both Jewish people and non-Jewish people,” the student leaders state. “As with all political ideologies, it should be open to discussion, scrutiny and debate.”
https://electronicintifada.net/blogs...2ffe-299185473