Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Big Brother / Microchipping / Problem-Reaction-Solution

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 14-10-2018, 01:20 PM   #1
davebeard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 690 (409 Posts)
Default The School system

so little kids dont get their lunch money any more, mum and dad pay into a credit account, through a smart phone app and then their child uses a fingerprint scanner in the queue every lunchtime, it's compulsory unless you send your kids to school with a packed lunch..

the same digital profile contains school records, attendance, behaviour reports, homework and tests, which is all logged and kept against the child's name, for life I suppose..

my normie friends think it's great, but listening to all this over lunch today, I think this is 1984 in the making
__________________
Fight

Last edited by davebeard; 14-10-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Likes: (3)
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:49 PM   #2
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

I hear this fingerprinting for dinners at school stuff all the time in the alternative community, but to be honest I find it hard to believe it's happening, or at least on a huge scale. Not because it sounds hard to believe (very much the opposite) but rather because you'd think parents and even teachers would be talking about it, and as a result, sure to God people would be complaining about and noticing this is very intrusive. Instead I just hear the odd snippet rumour from certain people, and when I mention all this to my partner (btw we have kids ourselves) she just laughs and rolls her eyes over, and if listens to me she'll just say they'll never do that.

How much of this is happening, and if it is and being done in a very sneaky way without anyone but the children knowing, then how do we know this is really going on? Do parents receive a newsletter mentioning this and a consent form stating "please tick if you allow your child/s to be fingerprinted for school dinners?", etc?. If this is the case then then sure to God people would be a little worried, and know doubt a few of the more less brainwashed parents wont be consenting to this. I can't imagine every bloody parent saying yes to this. I won't allow my childrens photos at school to published on the schools website (not because of the usual "pero" bullshit, but because I don't want my kids images to be databased), so they have to put some pisstake smiley face over the top, looks silly and people look at me as if I've lost the plot, but I'd rather have that.

If this is being done on the down low without anyone outside the teachers knowing, then surely teachers are gonna be rather concerned why it's being kept hush hush.

Last edited by techman; 14-10-2018 at 09:10 PM.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 01:53 PM   #3
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Of cource the controllers at the top DO have a plan to slide us into 1984 and this is at the back of their minds when bringing this in finger scanning tech.

But the new tech does makes things easier and is useful the way it is currently used ... So no problem .... embrace it , but stay allert .

Once they start using it subversivly , rebel ...

I do have every confidence that humanity will not allow 1984 to happen.

Things are inproving , the cabal are failing on all fronts.
Likes: (1)
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 03:10 PM   #4
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

I think 1984 is happening though, but not in the traditional "police state, boot stamped in your face...forever" sense we seem to have envisioned through conspiracy literature and Orwell's book. I've always thought 1984 in the way of surveillance is more subtle and less in your face, but is still nonetheless alive and well taking everyone's privacy away in all manner of ways. Look back when you were a child growing up (unless you were born post 2000) and notice the things which you once could do and go to that are now off limits: going to public places were there wasn't a single CCTV camera anywhere, even a Bank didn't need one, and see how everywhere has CCTV watching you as if you're up to no good. Even ambulances and fire engines have CCTV cameras on board, and if they go past your property they can film your house and you (if you happen to be visible, even lounging in your garden).

Go to a train station these days and you're met by jobsworth storm stoppers and turnstiles - no freedom to go where you want to only pushed around like being a cattle in a pen.

Last edited by techman; 14-10-2018 at 09:12 PM.
Likes: (1)
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 05:20 PM   #5
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,181
Likes: 1,048 (637 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I think 1984 is happening though, but not the traditional "police state, boot stamped in your face...forever" image we seem to have envisioned through conspiracy literature and Orwell's book. I've always 1984 in the way of surveillance is more subtle and less in your face, but it is still alive and well taking everyone's privacy away in manner of ways. Look back when you were a child growing up (unless you were born post 2000) and notice the things which you once could do and go that are now off limits, going to public places were there wasn't a single CCTV camera anywhere, even a Bank didn't need one, and see how everywhere has CCTV watching you as if you're up to no good. Even ambulances and fire engines have CCTV cameras on board, and if they go past your property they can film your house and you (if you happen to be visible, even lounging in your garden).

Go to a train station these days and your met by jobsworth storm stoppers and turnstiles - no freedom to go where you want to only pushed around like being a cattle in a pen.
That which I have highlighted was way back in '84 - the original SPG to tackle the unions and others whenever they felt like it.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 05:50 PM   #6
davebeard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 690 (409 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I hear this fingerprinting for dinners at school stuff all the time in the alternative community, but to be honest I find it hard to believe it's happening, or at least on a huge scale. Not because it sounds hard to believe (very much the opposite) but rather because you'd think parents and even teachers would be talking about it, and as a result, sure to God people would be complaining about and noticing this is very intrusive. Instead I just hear the odd snippet rumour from certain people, and when I mention all this to my partner (btw we have kids ourselves) she just laughs and rolls her eyes over, and if listens to me she'll just say they'll never do that.

How much of this is happening, and if it is and being done in a very sneaky way without anyone but the children knowing, then how do we know this is really going on? Do parents receive a newsletter mentioning this and a consent form stating "please tick if you allow your child/s to be fingerprinted for school dinners?", etc?. If this is the case then then sure to God people would be a little worried, and know doubt a few of the more less brainwashed parents wont be consenting to this. I can't imagine every bloody parent saying yes to this. I won't allow my childrens photos at school to published on the schools website (not because of the usual "pero" bullshit, but because I don't want my kids images to be databased), so they have to put some pisstake smiley face over the top, looks silly and people look at me as if I've lost the plot, but I'd rather have that.

If this is being done on the down low without anyone outside the teachers knowing, then surely teachers are gonna be rather concerned why it's being kept hush hush.
yes, this is happening at my friend's kids school, its not being done on the quiet, its a fully implemented system, the app is downloaded from the school and the fingerprint scanner is at the dinner queue.

heres the website

anonymous link to parentpay.com

__________________
Fight

Last edited by davebeard; 14-10-2018 at 06:21 PM.
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 08:58 PM   #7
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

I don't doubt that you're telling the truth about fingerprinting at your school, but I've asked my partner several times are they doing this at my child's school and she has insisted that they are certainly not doing as far as she's been told, and they, from what you say, aren't doing this under secrecy. I've mentioned that other people say they are certainly doing this at other schools, but she just doesn't believe me.

The more I show these things to my partner and try to talk to her about it, the more she gets pissed off at me and tells me to stop it as she really does think I'm talking rubbish I'm believing from other people. I'm not trying to preach or force any ideas into her just show her what's happening that others have experienced. However, it doesn't work.

Last edited by techman; 14-10-2018 at 09:09 PM.
Likes: (1)
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-10-2018, 09:15 PM   #8
davebeard
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 1,184
Likes: 690 (409 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
I don't doubt that you're telling the truth about fingerprinting at your school, but I've asked my partner several times are they doing this at my child's school and she has insisted that they are certainly not doing as far as she's been told, and they, from what you say, aren't doing this under secrecy. I've mentioned that other people say they are certainly doing this at other schools, but she just doesn't believe me.

The more I show these things to my partner and try to talk to her about it, the more she gets pissed off at me and tells me to stop it as she really does think I'm talking rubbish I'm believing from other people. I'm not trying to preach or force any ideas into her just show her what's happening that others have experienced. However, it doesn't work.
show her the website there, its already in thousands of schools across the Uk, selling points are "no need for kids to carry cash" and "monitor healthy eating" etc genius idea thatsmaking the creator very wealthy no doubt, and another step[ toward a cashless society..
__________________
Fight
davebeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 05:08 AM   #9
oz93666
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
Posts: 8,132
Likes: 3,956 (2,160 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
..., but is still nonetheless alive and well taking everyone's privacy away in all manner of ways. Look back when you were a child growing up (unless you were born post 2000) and notice the things which you once could do and go to that are now off limits: going to public places were there wasn't a single CCTV camera anywhere, even a Bank didn't need one, and see how everywhere has CCTV watching you as if you're up to no good..
Loss of privacy is not the issue ... Most exerts agree that in the future there will be no privacy , no secrets , no possibility of deception , we will have telepathy etc ... so it's good that society is more 'open' in that way ... people have to get used to it , I have no secrets ...
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 08:13 AM   #10
bamboozooka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 744
Likes: 543 (316 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
The more I show these things to my partner and try to talk to her about it, the more she gets pissed off at me and tells me to stop it as she really does think I'm talking rubbish I'm believing from other people. I'm not trying to preach or force any ideas into her just show her what's happening that others have experienced. However, it doesn't work.
it just shows how good the programming is and 99% of the population are programmed.
add to that cognative dissonance and you might as well be pissing against the wind.
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 09:27 PM   #11
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by davebeard View Post
show her the website there, its already in thousands of schools across the Uk, selling points are "no need for kids to carry cash" and "monitor healthy eating" etc genius idea thatsmaking the creator very wealthy no doubt, and another step[ toward a cashless society..
The things is, kids sometimes have their money stolen by bullies, so paying for their meals with prepayment cards is a way to avoid such theft. I know for a fact that such thefts occur.
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 09:13 AM   #12
techman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,160
Likes: 1,228 (681 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
The things is, kids sometimes have their money stolen by bullies, so paying for their meals with prepayment cards is a way to avoid such theft. I know for a fact that such thefts occur.
Well that's life I suppose, it's always been that case, doesn't mean we should accept this system because of those excuses. Again, another perfect excuse people are falling for, and it sadly works.
techman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 09:36 AM   #13
JustMe418
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 2,558
Likes: 683 (482 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by techman View Post
Well that's life I suppose, it's always been that case, doesn't mean we should accept this system because of those excuses. Again, another perfect excuse people are falling for, and it sadly works.
Yeah thats life eh, suck it up and get robbed. Lets not try and do anything about it. Are you joking?
__________________
I shoot up vertically like an arrow, and become that Above. But it is death, and the flame of the pyre. Ascend in the flame of the pyre, O my soul! Thy God is like the cold emptiness of the utmost heaven, into which thou radiatest thy little light.
Likes: (1)
JustMe418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 01:34 PM   #14
the nine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,328
Likes: 4,611 (2,581 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
Yeah thats life eh, suck it up and get robbed. Lets not try and do anything about it. Are you joking?
Yes rolling out satans agenda usually ticks the boxes of resolving hatred and bullying, and I just knew you would be all for it.
Children being saved from themselves by technology
All hail the new technology

Is there an app to stop free masons from acting out their paedophillia and paedovore idiosyncrasies on children in the care system?
Or are those apps not welcome down the lodge?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 07:14 PM   #15
noncooperation
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 4,330
Likes: 635 (416 Posts)
Default

Apparently it's the brainwashing that occurred after 1st world war, in a new style education protocol, that assisted WWII happening; from a German POV anyway.
__________________
.
Check out Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride's videos on food is your medicine and MUCH more.

There 'should be' 1000's of REAL, high quality photograph's of earth from space/moon all over the internet - WHERE ARE THEY?!
Likes: (1)
noncooperation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 08:55 PM   #16
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 2,178
Likes: 869 (581 Posts)
Default

Why don’t the parents demand that school dinners be free, then there would be no need for a fingerprint app?
Likes: (1)
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 06:47 PM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,181
Likes: 1,048 (637 Posts)
Default

Today's lesson is how to get all the future population fingerprinted before they commit any crime; and then how to frame them for a crime just by changing as digital image to their own. Just a little copy and paste, and Bob's your uncle!
But it's all in perfectly good taste!

Tomorrow's lesson: how to claim parenthood of a child that is not your's / followed by how the state can steal your child by just using a digital image.

Last edited by grimstock; 17-10-2018 at 06:52 PM.
Likes: (1)
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2018, 06:57 PM   #18
grimstock
Premier Subscribers
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 2,181
Likes: 1,048 (637 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by polyhedron View Post
Why don’t the parents demand that school dinners be free, then there would be no need for a fingerprint app?
Because there is no app. for parents' demands.

Last edited by grimstock; 17-10-2018 at 07:05 PM.
Likes: (1)
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:35 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.