Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 12-03-2018, 08:09 AM   #1
Backalive

Arrow Alex Jones Praises Fox News & Rupert Murdoch

In the following video Alex Jones of Infowars praises Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs and Big Time Mega Globalist Rupert Murdoch. There is no doubt to me that this man is a Sell Out Zionist Shill. Infowars should be called InfoTrump as former Infowars employee Kurt Nimmo said who is under Infowars NDA. They are no longer the so called alternative media that they claim to be but instead full blown pro-establishment. Alex Jones is a very Gut Centric or Solar Plexus person. Despite how many times David came on his show to open his heart and mind, Alex Jones never listened. He is still feeding into The Perception Deception that we are living through and he dares to say that this show is 100% viewers funded when we know where the real big paycheck are coming from.

Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qkx-WDLYPE
Backalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 03:04 PM   #2
vancity eagle
Banned

Welcome to the forum.

Many of us have known Alex Jones is a full blown NWO shill for a while.

If it wasn't obvious before, well his whole hearted support of Trump should have buried him as a supposed figure "fighting the establishment"

But it isn't just Alex Jones its a vast majority of what we call "alternative media" Most of it is simply controlled opposition, and if they support Trump right off the bat you can expose them as a shill.

Unfortunately many people have fallen under the spell and are just as easily controlled by the elites as those who believe the MSM.

These days I would say you are actually getting more disinfo watching Alex Jones than many mainstream news outlets.

Too many people, on this forum included have fallen hook line and sinker for the NWO psy ops of Trump and the so called phony "nationalist" movement.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 05:38 PM   #3
Backalive

Thanks for reply Vancity Eagle. To be honest with you, I'm mad at Alex Jones because I feel kinda of betrayed by him as I was following him since 2011. When Trump won the Election it became blatantly obvious that he's a shill. Can you imagine how many people he is deceiving?

People who come to his show, are people who are having a hard time with their lives and are desperately seeking for a solution but instead what Alex does is feed them with more deception
Backalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:22 PM   #4
wendypeace27

I am not going to say that I don't like Infowars as a platform for truth. Obviously hasn't gone down the TYT road yet........yet. lol TYT used to be better then InfoWars in my opinion, that was a long time ago. lol Then they got "bought out". However, I also stopped watching InfoWars since late last year, so I dk about any updated situations.

However, Alex is establishment to a degree. Raised by someone in the know, married a bloodline lady, was allowed to get this big in the first place.

Would Jennifer Lopez have gotten as far as she did being just "Jenny from the Bronx"*? lol Maybe -- ok it does happen, but also maybe not.

I think he has some demons, but we all do to some degree, so overall I like his platform --- but humanity is evolving past this need for aggression like he has. Needs some TLC if anything else.

Last edited by wendypeace27; 12-03-2018 at 08:34 PM.
wendypeace27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 07:37 PM   #5
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backalive
In the following video Alex Jones of Infowars praises Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs and Big Time Mega Globalist Rupert Murdoch.
Praising them for what???

REPORTING BS??
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-03-2018, 07:43 PM   #6
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backalive View Post
In the following video Alex Jones of Infowars praises Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs and Big Time Mega Globalist Rupert Murdoch.
In that video you posted, Jones said that Rupert Murdoch is a sycophant who is not only brown-nosing Trump but trying to tongue-fuck his asshole.

In your deluded mind, how does that translate into "praise for Rupert Murdoch''?
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote