Backalive

Arrow Alex Jones: Leave Israel Alone

So here is an Interesting video about Zionist Alex Jones Shilling for Israel

Watch Here - https://youtu.be/HxCI_DiAIJ8
Backalive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 03:36 PM   #2
vancity eagle
Banned

Does anybody really not know at this point that Alex Jones is one of the worst shills for the NWO out there.

The guy is the most adamant supporter of the Trump regime out there.

Anti establishment my ass, he is an establishment shill.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:09 PM   #3
tom bombadil

Or just pro Trump's 'right'!

But before anything is said about me, I fell out of love with Alex a while back!
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:39 PM   #4
decode reality
Inactive

Long before this, I just think he became a bit of a parody of himself and his audience, the 'angry troofah'.

On the Andrew Marr show about 5 years ago he was an example of this. He could have got loads across to the audience but by being so needlessly belligerent, he didn't.

Sorry but don't tell me the usual "Oh, he's angry because he CARES!" If you're in a fight, you learn how to box clever. You use your the right punch at the right time.

Last edited by decode reality; 02-03-2018 at 04:42 PM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:14 PM   #5
iamawaveofthesea

can i ask everyone who posted in this thread what they think is the solution to the israel situation?

personally i recognise the injustice of the theft of palestinean land. I also don't believe there is any ancestral claim to the land by ashkenazi jews who i don't think originated in palestine

However what do you then do?

Do you ask them to leave?

where would they go?

do you think they would leave?

They have nukes.....no one is going to budge them anywhere

So what do you do?

I suggest a two state solution with the palestineans being given a contiguous and viable state. I know that some people want a single state but i wonder if that is realistic given the animosity in that region. if each people has a state then each has a homeland

Its easy to bash israel but what do people suggest they do?

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 02-03-2018 at 08:54 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 05:17 PM   #6
iamawaveofthesea

As for the relationship of christians in the US with israel that is a complex area isn't it because many of them believe as part of their religion that the jews should be in israel so then as per their religious beliefs they are going to support the state of israel

trying to make someone unbelieve their religious beliefs is perhaps unrealistic so what else is there to do?
Old 02-03-2018, 07:34 PM   #7
tom bombadil

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
cab i ask everyone who posted in this thread what they think is the solution to the israel situation?

personally i recognise the injustice of the theft of palestinean land. I also don't believe there is any ancestral claim to the land by ashkenazi jews who i don't think originated in palestine

However what do you then do?

Do you ask them to leave?

where would they go?

do you think they would leave?

So what do you do?

I suggest a two state solution with the palestineans being given a contiguous and viable state. I know that some people want a single state but i wonder if that is realistic given the animosity in that region. if each people has a state then each has a homeland

Its easy to bash israel but what do people suggest they do?
I cant give a political answer, but I can give what I think!

We have an odd situation here. The baddies here, ie the ones we might like to think are the guilty party here, are who we are on about. In other words, we need to see the Jew from the parasite!

If it were any other group of people, an area would have been allocated, or a country invaded by them, by now.

So how long has it been since the parasites have been identifying as Jewish ( heh, its in the name...jew-ish. Ish!)

I see them as lost souls. Just like gippo's! So NOT wanted! They dont do themselves any favours.

A jew is like a christian. Its a religion! Any one can be jewish! If they say otherwise they are lying. I dont like liers! Would we give a land to a bunch of christians? Nope.

What would I possibly do? Kick them out! Simple. Let Palestine re-group! Let those that wish to worship under the tag of Jewish build a few worship workshops and get on with it!

Now though! Who is THEM? Well, in my book, its those that think the state of Israel is their own! Dumb twats!
tom bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 10:59 AM   #8
st jimmy

The following old clip, from way back before Alex Jones had a bloated face and fake, gruff voice, and when he had other career plans than becoming a conspiracy theorist, shows which side he really is on.
Alex Jones is caught on tape with a tirade against the anti-Israel politrics of the United Nations; he begins with “I support the Jewish state of Israel”, which shows he's a Zionist:

The following video has a relatively large section where David Icke is talking (13:40-16:28). While Icke doesn't name Alex Jones (or Infowars/Prisonplanet), he's talking about the American "alternative media" that are blatantly supporting Donald Trump. And have become another outlet for FOX News.

I have seen a video, where poor Alex Jones tries to impress us by revealing that he was present at several Satanic bloody rituals; “real creepy”. He tries to give it a swing, by telling he escaped; but when you think about it, it shows that Alex Jones himself is worshipping lucifer. He also tells that he is a born and raised rich kid...
The video has been deleted from Youtube, here's a thread that was started when this video was still on Youtube: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...atanic-Rituals

Quote:
can i ask everyone who posted in this thread what they think is the solution to the israel situation?
There is a New World Order; in a sense I agree with Alex that obsessively focussing on Israel won't solve anything.

Quote:
Why do people, believe in fairytales?
The "atomic" bombs and energy were invented by the science fiction writer H.G. Wells in his book "The world set free": http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1059/1059-h/1059-h.htm

Albert Einstein was arguably the greatest liar (the lies of Alex Jones or any given politician are really pathetic) of the 20th century.
Maybe you've heard that there is such a thing as preservation of mass. That is a law of physics that shows that E=mc2 is a meaningless formula...

Last edited by st jimmy; 03-03-2018 at 11:02 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 11:22 AM   #9
decode reality
Inactive

In honesty I view Israel in the same way as I view the British royal family - I'm not 'pro' that nation in any major way, nor am I vehemently against them.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 11:53 PM   #10
blaze9

alex jones lol
blaze9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 10:33 AM   #11
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Why do people, believe in fairytales?
The "atomic" bombs and energy were invented by the science fiction writer H.G. Wells in his book "The world set free": http://www.gutenberg.org/files/1059/1059-h/1059-h.htm

Albert Einstein was arguably the greatest liar (the lies of Alex Jones or any given politician are really pathetic) of the 20th century.
Maybe you've heard that there is such a thing as preservation of mass. That is a law of physics that shows that E=mc2 is a meaningless formula...
so what is it they dropped in the desert that turned the sand to glass?

what did they drop on hiroshima and nagasaki?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:12 AM   #12
st jimmy

Quote:
so what is it they dropped in the desert that turned the sand to glass?
Please show me pictures of that...

Quote:
what did they drop on hiroshima and nagasaki?
They dropped "conventional" bombs, like they did on for example Tokyo.

See 2 photos of Hiroshima a few weeks after the alleged atomic bomb exploded.
Bizarrely no bridges were damaged and the concrete/brick office buildings are intact.

Compare this to the pictures of Tokyo after they were carpet bombed with napalm on 10 March 1945 (note the solid concrete buildings still standing).

Here’s a link with some of the interesting information collected by the in France surviving Anders Björkman about the atomic bomb hoax: http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

For anybody that has a little bit of intelligence...
The atomic bombs hoax was founded on the “Theory of relativity” of the greatest liar of the 20th century - Albert Einstein...
Read the G. Burniston Brown brown paper from 1967 that completely debunks the “Theory of relativity”, if you can: http://www.big-lies.org/modern-physi...sics.html#bomb

Atomic bombs the supposed only weapon of mass destruction invented by man that wasn’t used on a massive scale because it’s too destructive...
Do you believe that American scientists were so incredibly smart that they could invent “atomic” bombs and controlled energy production, but not a single “terrorist” could in more than 70 years?

There must be somebody that can understand that such explanations are (almost) as ridiculous as the theory that mass can disappear into energy (E=mc2).

Last edited by st jimmy; 05-03-2018 at 11:21 AM. Reason: Added pictures
Old 05-03-2018, 11:26 AM   #13
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Please show me pictures of that...

Nuclear Warfare
The ExplorerMarch 21, 2017

''This desert mineral puts forth the possibility of ancient nuclear warfare, and science is incapable of overthrowing this hypothesis.

When asked if he had been the first man to conduct an atomic test, Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer, father of the atomic bomb, offered a curious answer: “Yes, in modern times.”

It happened seven years after the nuclear detonations in New Mexico and it may have meant nothing much at that time, but the cryptic message prevailed and was eventually given meaning in more modern times.

Dr. Oppenheimer’s message made reference to an ensemble of ancient Hindu texts depicting large-scale cataclysmic events that remain unrecorded and do not correspond to any known natural disasters. He spoke of Bhagavad Gita, a timeworn Sanskrit manuscript that mentioned of a powerful weapon of unknown origins and its devastating effects upon detonation.

This subject is attentively dodged by the scientific community, although proof of such events exists. We’re talking here about fused glass fragments present in various deserts across the globe. These raw glass fragments are formed when temperatures exceed 3,300 degrees Fahrenheit (1,800 Celsius) and the grains of sand start melting and fusing together. The glass has the same characteristics and design as the pieces of glass which formed at Alamogordo atomic test site, the place where first nuclear devices were detonated.
https://alienpolicy.com/this-curious...clear-warfare/

Quote:
They dropped "conventional" bombs, like they did on for example Tokyo.
yes they dropped incredible amounts of conventional bombs on japan

Quote:
Here’s a link with some of the interesting information collected by the in France surviving Anders Björkman about the atomic bomb hoax: http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm

For anybody that has a little bit of intelligence...
The atomic bombs hoax was founded on the “Theory of relativity” of the greatest liar of the 20th century - Albert Einstein...
Read the G. Burniston Brown brown paper from 1967 that completely debunks the “Theory of relativity”, if you can: http://www.big-lies.org/modern-physi...sics.html#bomb

Atomic bombs the supposed only weapon of mass destruction invented by man that wasn’t used on a massive scale because it’s too destructive...
Do you believe that American scientists were so incredibly smart that they could invent “atomic” bombs and controlled energy production, but not a single “terrorist” could in more than 70 years?
no the americans had british help. There were british scientists involved in the nuclear programme

but terrorists are not going to be able to create enriched uranium which even the most basic reactors take about 10 years to produce

Quote:
There must be somebody that can understand that such explanations are (almost) as ridiculous as the theory that mass can disappear into energy (E=mc2).
and yet we have nuclear reactors...
Old 05-03-2018, 02:54 PM   #14
st jimmy

Quote:
This subject is attentively dodged by the scientific community, although proof of such events exists. We’re talking here about fused glass fragments present in various deserts across the globe. These raw glass fragments are formed when temperatures exceed 3,300 degrees Fahrenheit (1,800 Celsius) and the grains of sand start melting and fusing together. The glass has the same characteristics and design as the pieces of glass which formed at Alamogordo atomic test site, the place where first nuclear devices were detonated.
https://alienpolicy.com/this-curious...clear-warfare/
Thanks I was looking for a picture like this.
Does this prove anything?

Quote:
yes they dropped incredible amounts of conventional bombs on japan
Looks at the pictures: the Tokyo aftermath with "conventional" bombs looks very similar to the "atomic" bomb on Nagasaki

Quote:
no the americans had british help. There were british scientists involved in the nuclear programme

but terrorists are not going to be able to create enriched uranium which even the most basic reactors take about 10 years to produce
Sure, those British "scientists" can perform real magic.
If you continue in this vain, you're gonna say that you believe that "Jews" are the most intelligent race (and this has nothing to do with their control over the media)...

You must have read dozens of stories on "terrorist" buying uranium.
There is no way to magically "enrich" uranium. According to the official story the "nuclear fuel" can only be used once and then has to be disposed of. That wouldn't be necessary if they could "enrich" it.

The whole story is filled with contradiction: the types of "nuclear" bombs dropped on Nagasaki and Hiroshima were reportedly of a different type. The second of these bombs was according to the official story never even tested.

Jimmy Carter already stopped developing knew nuclear “power plants” in the US as you can’t light a single lightbulb with these “power plants”. As you might have heard Jimmy Carter is one of the very few presidents that wasn't reelected after 4 years.
Quote:
In 1976, the California Energy Commission announced that it would not approve any more nuclear plants unless the utilities could specify fuel and waste disposal costs, an impossible task without decision on reprocessing, spent fuel storage and waste disposal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-n..._United_States

Here are some great "Nuclear Bomb Tests" pictures:
http://www.theatlantic.com/photo/201...#disqus_thread

Last edited by st jimmy; 05-03-2018 at 02:59 PM.