Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 04-09-2009, 01:20 PM   #41
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by budgeebird View Post
Hmm.. never heard of it. But for me it's just illogical to push an injection against an airborne, upper respiratory virus. Clearly a gimmick. But the fools keep coming every year by the thousand.

It's always the "vaccinated" people though, that seem to spread the flu. I always remind people to wash hands and cover their mouths with a hankie when they sneeze. Best protection against recirculating the flu.

Anyway, if you ask me as to what i think about the shot, well, i haven't had a flu in ten years, and don't feel like i want to get the "flu shot" even if it is "free", because I DON'T WANT A FLU! A flu is always free of charge in nature, heh heh...but it's PEOPLE that've figured out how to give someone a flu AND take money for it...calculated insanity

Anyway, take care...

-budgee
LOL! Ain't that the truth!
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 01:55 PM   #42
decim

The vaccine 'they' use every year for flu, is less than 40% effective.
Vaccines guarantee NOTHING.
They do Guarantee You are gambling with Your health if you take vaccines which are manufactured Purely for profit.

Ever heard the phrase used by vaccine cheerleaders "Herd Immunity"?

This phrase perfectly illustrates what the FPharmers think of the general Goypulation.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 02:45 PM   #43
lase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
I know all about vaccines and how supposedly dodgie they are but I have been fully vaccinated and so has everyone we know and we are all fine.
For me to believe this. I'd want to have this conversation with you in 15 to 20 years time.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:02 PM   #44
yozhik

Quote:
Well I had swine flu three weeks ago, the new version that goes straight for your lungs and it hits you like a stream train and this is very healthy people .... you will be coughing your lungs out and bringing up huge piles of green muck.
How do you know it was Swine Flu?
  • Did the doctor tell you it was Swine Flu?
  • Did the laboratory tests prove it was Swine Flu

Quote:
It is very nasty, I know someone who had to go on steroids and serious antibiotics to get over it and this is just someone I know personally.
Steroids and anti-biotics for Swine Flu?
Really?
Sounds more like a treatment for a lung infection or pneumonia.

Quote:
So good for me, I don't need the vaccine because I now have natural immunity but if this bug gets any stronger, you maybe praying you had taken the vaccine, when the bug finally finds you.
Nope.
No praying for the vaccine here.

Quote:
I wonder how many people would stick to their taking no vaccines, if a serious bug like small pox was doing the rounds .. I wouldn't mind betting most would run for the vaccine.
I believe the expression is "informed consent".
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
yozhik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 03:03 PM   #45
yozhik

Quote:
There is still a place for vaccines.
Correct.
The nearest toxic waste disposal site.
Anarchism stands for liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion; the liberation of the human body from the dominion of property; liberation from shackles and restraint of government. It stands for social order based on the free grouping of individuals.
It [...] maintains that God, the State, and society are non-existent, that their promises are null and void, since they can be fulfilled only through man's subordination.

- Emma Goldman
Old 04-09-2009, 03:06 PM   #46
yozhik

Quote:
Why does everyone get so pissed if you say swine flu is bad and you actually may have to be worried about it .... you all think it is some hoax????
Hoax?
No.

It is very real.

It is a very real campaign of biochem-warfare upon the population.
It is a very real campaign of terrorism by the governments via WHO.

- Emma Goldman

Last edited by yozhik; 04-09-2009 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 03:11 PM   #47
yozhik

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoured_amazon View Post
You didn't mention Tamiflu, I did. I mentioned that Tamiflu is just a way of pharma getting rid of excess avian stock
For those member interested in the killing power of Tamiflu, please read the following;

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=626
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...&postcount=630

- Emma Goldman
Old 04-09-2009, 03:27 PM   #48
george tatum

I know people who have had swine flu. It's pretty much like normal flu. I've yet to meet anyone who has become bedridden, diseased, mentally unstable or otherwise from having a vaccination.

I'll put down my entire life savings on the following things happening -

1) The vaccinations story will be largely forgotten in a year and very little will have happened to suggest any conspiracy. People will be debating something else. It will be consigned to the history books along with 'bird flu'.

Last edited by gilly; 04-09-2009 at 03:43 PM. Reason: Insult removed.
george tatum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:27 PM   #49
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yozhik View Post

Steroids and anti-biotics for Swine Flu?
Really?
Sounds more like a treatment for a lung infection or pneumonia.
Yes that is right the virus hits like a stream train and goes straight for your lungs which shortly afterwards feel like they weigh a ton, you can't talk properly and at night my throat was so full of flem, I felt like I might suffocate.

Myself personally I didn't go to the doctors because there are notices up everywhere making you not welcome anywhere even the bloody doctors if you are infected and so I just struggled on with it and got over it by myself, this other lady I know went but most of us have just struggled and gotten over it but it goes down as being our worst flu yet.

I have never coughed so much or so hard and the green stuff is yucky and yes one is worried they may actually not get well and just snuff it almost .... having said that if I had gotten even just a little bit sicker I would have gone to the doctors, as this woman did because she was sicker and felt like she might die, she needed steroids and antibiotics and claimed to have be extremely ill. It is definitely a virus and it behaves like it has given you a lung infection or pneumonia.

For all of those saying they know someone who has had it and it was mild, well they haven't had this what ever this bug is and it is probably what WHO is now warning about, this new strain of swine flu that goes straight from the lungs and is very serious. Almost everyone I know has now had this virus so it is very contagious and we didn't give it to each other we are separate enough, that that wasn't the case.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 04-09-2009 at 11:07 PM.
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #50
kanz

Quote:
My thought comes from the perspective that people on these sites, think they are so awfully clever but my bet is your not half as clever as you think you are and you will end up getting burnt!!!
So true , i mean i know im no rocket scientist, but i seam to come across smarter than most people i meet which scares me a bit.
kanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:42 PM   #51
mysticmolly
Banned

Default WHO warns

Doctors are reporting a severe form of swine flu that goes straight to the lungs, causing severe illness in otherwise healthy young people and requiring expensive hospital treatment, the World Health Organization said on Friday.

Some countries are reporting that as many as 15 percent of patients infected with the new H1N1 pandemic virus need hospital care, further straining already overburdened healthcare systems, WHO said in an update on the pandemic.

“During the winter season in the southern hemisphere, several countries have viewed the need for intensive care as the greatest burden on health services,” it said.

http://thegovmonitor.com/world_news/...-flu-2519.html
Old 04-09-2009, 04:46 PM   #52
freespark

Quote:
Why of course because I am not going along with the fan club of lets all think we are so clever and wonderful and one step ahead of the elite.
Sounds like you got a bit of a chip on your shoulder tbh.
You know all that money we spend on the military every year - trillions of dollars? Instead, if we use this money to feed and clothe the poor of this world, which it would do many times over, then we can explore space, inner and outer, together, as one race.

- Bill Hicks
freespark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:48 PM   #53
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespark View Post
Sounds like you got a bit of a chip on your shoulder tbh.
or a fog on the brain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:50 PM   #54
mysticmolly
Banned

Think what you like .... you will all change your tune when the this new lung swine flu hits your neighbourhood and if it gets any worse ....I will feel sorry for you.

I notice all the time on this site .... people want to reject all evidence and just think they know best but at the same time go along with the widest reports of conspiracy eg the vaccine etc...

Last edited by mysticmolly; 04-09-2009 at 04:53 PM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #55
beldazar

Quote:
Think what you like .... you will all change your tune when the this new lung swine flu hits your neighbourhood and if it gets any worse ....I will feel sorry for you.
Well run along and take your vaccine then!

Sorry if I sound a little peeved but you have access to SO MUCH information regarding the vaccination programmes, SO MUCH! So I dont understand where you are coming from?

you post a link from the BBC website to fight your cause but have you even stopped to think its a counter-attack? Many people are starting to realise that this 'supposed' swine flu isnt as it seems so they are GOING TO come up with something like this so people go for the vaccine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:19 PM   #56
itsallinus

No vaccine for me thanks, if I have made the wrong choice then so what? I can't wait to get off this planet and if some little virus wants to help me out then so be it. I am not afraid of the death process as imo its just a gateway. I would like to see what the end result of 2012 is but that's about it. Evidence don't mean shit if you don't give a shit
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:28 PM   #57
jm22

I'll take the risk and trust my immune system and other influences to not be harmed by the coming 'pandemic'.
jm22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:47 PM   #58
rockinrobinsuk

I don't think the truthers make up 90% of the worlds population so your theory in my opinion is poo
rockinrobinsuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:53 PM   #59
branjo

Quote:
Put about the rumour that the swine flu vaccine is deadly and it should not be taken and let it spread to all of the truther forums.

Then add a special ingredient to the vaccine to protect against a killer virus you intend to release to get rid of all the nuisance people in the world eg in Africa etc and let the conspiracy nuts go down with them!!!!

Problem solved !!!!
The only thing that I see spreading through the "truther forums" as you call them, is more and more people making ridiculously titled threads claiming all sorts of things.

Your reasoning for taking the flu jab is that if they are not giving it to Africans and they want to get rid of Africans then by offering it to us then they must hold us in a higher regard, right?

Well maybe the reasons (if you are indeed correct) they are not giving it to Africans is for,

1. They don't seem to be in a position to further the greed of those that set themselves as our rulers, they are not exactly in the position to be consumers as money and resources are a little tight, and the natural resources where they may live are already owned.

2. They don't seem like they can be indoctrinated much further into any belief system as they have seen only too well what the western world has done with their own belief structures and they are pretty much aware that they are on their own from here on in.

3. They will fight anyone that tries to push them around and they will gladly kill and die doing it, they are under no illusion about the frailty of life as they live it day to day.

Now with all that being said what makes you think that the swine flu is the real issue here? Never forget the real issue is about control and the life span of that control. If the government/s of the world can convince people to take the swine flu jab then that's a pretty good indication that they could step it up and convince them of something else.

Maybe the vaccine is the real issue here, for one of many possible examples, the RFID chip you see some dude holding between his fingers, is about the equivalent to the size of a computer in the 1950's. Does anyone really believe that the military grade trackers are that big and rudimentary? There are a million reasons for a governing body wanting to inoculate people, seldom are they probably for the good of the people. They never seem to do anything with one purpose in mind, there is always an ulterior motive for anything that is widespread as this pathetic attempt to instill fear in people.

Think about it, the "governing" body trying to make us all take a vaccine that is proving even riskier than the thing it is supposed to protect us from and all the time they are building deep underground military bases because they think the end of the world is coming, I mean is anyone prepared to listen to someone tell you how to stay healthy while they are running for the hills?

The knowledge that every one has, and I have heard my own dear old mother say this, "they are coming out with all of these drugs that do this or that and they never have found a cure for the common cold", yet you are advocating we all run out and get the vaccine cause its better to be safe than sorry?

Sorry but that one just doesn't compute with me, also those symptoms you describe are exactly like any flu I have ever had, Sore head and throat, sweats hot and cold, bit light headed, mucusy chesty cough, followed by or coupled with a good dose of the shits.

The Swine flu may be the latest "why" and the vaccine is the latest "how", the whys and hows may not be clear as yet to us, but the law of common sense says to me, they sure as shit aren't the whys and hows of truth that I am hearing from doctors and health departments.

So from your backtracking from pro vaccine to "I'm just playing devils advocate here" back to "Think what you like .... you will all change your tune when the this new lung swine flu hits your neighbourhood and if it gets any worse ....I will feel sorry for you".

What exactly is your stance, take it or not take it?

Last edited by branjo; 04-09-2009 at 05:56 PM.
branjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #60
rodin
Banned

Quote:
Oh dear ... too tired to care any more.

I was just putting forward the idea there maybe some hidden agenda, that was all........
I hear ya BTW. I am surprised @ the personal attacks - you are just thinking like a contrarian.

Some information FWIW

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.c...Sept032009.mp3
rodin is offline   Reply With Quote