Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 04-09-2009, 04:05 AM   #1
mysticmolly
Banned

Default How to get rid of conspiracy nuts!!!

Put about the rumour that the swine flu vaccine is deadly and it should not be taken and let it spread to all of the truther forums.

Then add a special ingredient to the vaccine to protect against a killer virus you intend to release to get rid of all the nuisance people in the world eg in Africa etc and let the conspiracy nuts go down with them!!!!

Problem solved !!!!

Last edited by mysticmolly; 04-09-2009 at 04:18 AM.
mysticmolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:11 AM   #2
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticmolly View Post
Put about the rumour that the swine flu vaccine is deadly and it should not be taken and let it spread to all of the truther forums.

Then add a special ingredient to the vaccine to protect against a killer virus you intend to use to get rid of all the nonsense people in the world eg in Africa etc and let the conspiracy nuts go down with them!!!!

Problem solved !!!!
The manner in which you've displayed this is a little...off. I'm not sure if you're typing this perspectively, or are overjoyed by the prospect. Regardless, it could be a double bluff too. All perspectives and possibilities should be considered.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:20 AM   #3
mysticmolly
Banned

My thought comes from the perspective that people on these sites, think they are so awfully clever but my bet is your not half as clever as you think you are and you will end up getting burnt!!!

Last edited by mysticmolly; 04-09-2009 at 04:23 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:28 AM   #4
mr x

A lot of people have been speculating about this for a while now.

Damned if you do damned if you don't.
mr x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:34 AM   #5
mrindigo
Inactive

Quote:
My thought comes from the perspective that people on these sites, think they are so awfully clever but my bet is your not half as clever as you think you are and you will end up getting burnt!!!
I don't think I'm clever personally, though I can't speak for the majority. I'm only attempting to educate myself and get through life to the best of my ability. I would rather not be weighing out situations of potential genocide, crimes against humanity, a control over our species for longer than recorded history, etc. Unfortunately I'm not given the option to live life the way I want to, so I seek to try and find a peaceful way around that so I may. Hopefully many others do as well, yourself included.

I may burn, I may not. I'm not concerned with that. As a mere mortal man, I know my fate, but not the hour of my death. Death is an inevitability, so it doesn't matter if I die violently, or in my sleep after 90 years of experiencing life. I do know that the energy which sustains me reenters the great ether to help restart and recycle life anew. Knowing that, I'll die a happy and content person knowing I've helped to contribute to that just a little bit.
mrindigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:45 AM   #6
mysticmolly
Banned

My take on this is .... they want to get rid of a huge number of people on this Earth and most of these, on the most wanted list ....are NOT in the West eg....

If they offer you the swine flu vaccine, run down and get your shot because odds are, they are not offering it to Africans!!!!

Last edited by mysticmolly; 04-09-2009 at 04:47 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:49 AM   #7
redskywalker

Thumbs down

^

Last edited by redskywalker; 04-09-2009 at 04:52 AM.
redskywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 04:54 AM   #8
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskywalker View Post
^
Why of course because I am not going along with the fan club of lets all think we are so clever and wonderful and one step ahead of the elite.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:02 AM   #9
redskywalker

Quote:
Why of course because I am not going along with the fan club of lets all think we are so clever and wonderful and one step ahead of the elite.
Do some research into vaccines, then come back and tell me to vaccinate my kids. Also, I am not a conspiracy nut!
Old 04-09-2009, 05:13 AM   #10
gilly
Banned

Quote:
It sounds as though someon'e upset you mysticmolly!

As previously stated, what you're suggesting has already been speculated on here, and also that there may be various different strains of vaccine administered to different people.

Anything's possible.

It boils down to people here following their instinct, trying to do what they think is right, and attempting to read as much info as possible - and determine which of it is disinfo.

I'd rather try to be clever than just be stupid.

I can only hope nobody here's wishing we're being double-bluffed, so that they can score some sort of victory of the ego, as that strikes me as pretty cold.
gilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:15 AM   #11
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by redskywalker View Post
Do some research into vaccines, then come back and tell me to vaccinate my kids. Also, I am not a conspiracy nut!
I know all about vaccines and how supposedly dodgie they are but I have been fully vaccinated and so has everyone we know and we are all fine.

Also vaccines do work for the purpose they were designed for and have wiped out small pox and polio ..... things that used to kill etc...

There is still a place for vaccines.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:18 AM   #12
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post

I can only hope nobody here's wishing we're being double-bluffed, so that they can score some sort of victory of the ego, as that strikes me as pretty cold.
I would not wish such a thing but it occurred to someone else other than myself .... that this could be, what is at play and yes, there could be various strains of the vaccine.

Who would know but knowing they wish to kill lots of people and most are not in the West .... I will take my chances with the vaccine!!!!

Last edited by mysticmolly; 04-09-2009 at 05:21 AM.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:29 AM   #13
gilly
Banned

Quote:
I would not wish such a thing but it occurred to someone else other than myself .... that this could be, what is at play and yes, there could be various strains of the vaccine.

Who would know but knowing they wish to kill lots of people and most are not in the West .... I will take my chances with the vaccine!!!!
There's some evidence that the Polio vaccines administered in the Western world in the 50's & 60's were the unnamed (and otherwise unexplained) cause of a dramatic increase in cancer 30 or so years later - and that those in the know predicted this result accurately.

I'm not trying to persuade you to do anything other than what you think is right, but I do urge people to read as much as possible before deciding.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:32 AM   #14
ceti

insert egotistical pointless comment here 5 internets points awarded extra point for silly face things

Last edited by ceti; 04-09-2009 at 05:32 AM. Reason: didnt put the kettle on propah
ceti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:33 AM   #15
mysticmolly
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilly View Post
There's some evidence that the Polio vaccines administered in the Western world in the 50's & 60's were the unnamed (and otherwise unexplained) cause of a dramatic increase in cancer 30 or so years later - and that those in the know predicted this result accurately.
Maybe there is some truth in that but cancers are mostly an inherited thing, where as, some families have lots of cancer and in them and others have none or almost none. Cancer is not something that has touched my family and we are lucky in that respect.

I guess you can get research to say anything??? It could just as likely have been from our altered diet?
Old 04-09-2009, 05:38 AM   #16
jason sands
Banned

How to get rid of conspiracy nuts!!!

Hire Nazi squirrel mercenaries
jason sands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2009, 05:42 AM   #17
ceti

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason sands View Post
How to get rid of conspiracy nuts!!!

Hire Nazi squirrel mercenaries
see they already have machine guns
Old 04-09-2009, 05:42 AM   #18
gilly
Banned

Quote:
Maybe there is some truth in that but cancers are mostly an inherited thing, where as, some families have lots of cancer and in them and others have none or almost none. Cancer is not something that has touched my family and we are lucky in that respect.

I guess you can get research to say anything??? It could just as likely have been from our altered diet?
I've recommended this book before - Dr Mary's Monkey, byEd Haslam is very informative. Maybe google it. If you choose not to look at this sort of information, you're making important choices from a position of (no offence intended) ignorance.
Old 04-09-2009, 05:44 AM   #19
redskywalker

Quote:
I know all about vaccines and how supposedly dodgie they are but I have been fully vaccinated and so has everyone we know and we are all fine.

Also vaccines do work for the purpose they were designed for and have wiped out small pox and polio ..... things that used to kill etc...

There is still a place for vaccines.
This shall be the last time I respond to anything you say anywhere here. You may be/think you are all fine and I aknowledge that as your truth, and as such we may all be happy. My family however KNOW DIFFERENT!
Old 04-09-2009, 08:12 AM   #20
mysticmolly
Banned

Well I had swine flu three weeks ago, the new version that goes straight for your lungs and it hits you like a stream train and this is very healthy people .... you will be coughing your lungs out and bringing up huge piles of green muck.

It is very nasty, I know someone who had to go on steroids and serious antibiotics to get over it and this is just someone I know personally.

So good for me, I don't need the vaccine because I now have natural immunity but if this bug gets any stronger, you maybe praying you had taken the vaccine, when the bug finally finds you.

I wonder how many people would stick to their taking no vaccines, if a serious bug like small pox was doing the rounds .. I wouldn't mind betting most would run for the vaccine.

Last edited by mysticmolly; 04-09-2009 at 08:14 AM.