Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 09-05-2009, 02:15 AM   #21
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Have you seen "Quarantine"?

Pay attention to the body exams.

& the clippings on the walls in the basement.

What Plays on the tape recorder in the basement?

Look rabies up on wiki. Interesting read.
not seen it..is quarantine a movie?

looked up wiki btw, it is an interesting read.. 'violence','flu like' symptoms..

also it reminded me of the movies 28days later and I am legend..
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:49 AM   #22
darketernal
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pduffy4 View Post
Remember that the people ruling the Earth today are direct descendants of those that ruled thousands of years ago, probably the very people that wrote the Bible and revelations etc.
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...=62023&page=13

I got into a discussion on this thread about that very subject.
darketernal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 03:59 AM   #23
flaykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
This shit really pisses me off! I live in NC and I have 3 indoor cats. My wife insists on getting them their yearly shots because "it's the law". We already had one die from fibroid tumors caused by shots. When you think of the garbage they put into human vaccinations, imagine the shit that's in animal vaccinations. I got a card in the mail today from our vet listing all the shots one of our cats was due. I threw it in the trash before my wife saw it.
I totally agree! I think it's so WRONG to FORCE people to vaccinate their indoor animals. I have a cat who is also kept inside (always, and if she goes outside its only in the backyard with a cat harness) and she DOES NOT need to be vaccinated against something she will not get - the same goes for microchipping - she doesn't need one! The laws need to be changed.
flaykat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:07 PM   #24
decim

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
not seen it..is quarantine a movie?
Yes a movie worth watching.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 04:14 PM   #25
decim

Another vicious dog attack

Updated: Fri May. 08 2009 18:36:42

ctvcalgary.ca

There's been another viscous dog attack in Calgary.

On Friday morning, a man was sitting on a chair in his driveway, on Tarawood Place N.E., when the attack happened.

"There were two dogs involved in the attack and the man's been taken to hospital and, as far as we know, has some fairly serious injuries," says Damian Cole from Bylaw Services.

According to bylaw services, the man had wounds to his legs, arms and head.

Witnesses say they saw a blue van drive up during the attack.

"The lady was chasing the dogs," says neighbour Peter Purba. "She chased the dogs, put them in the van. Another girl's driving the van, they put both dogs in the van and they ran away."

Bylaw officers are still looking for the dogs. "We were told they were reddish-brown in colour and small and muscular but there's no definite breed type," says Cole.

Meanwhile, a dog that attacked its owners last month has been euthanized.

The dog was walking with the couple in Saddleridge when it attacked and bit them.

Animal Services says the owners agreed the dog should be destroyed.

Officials say they had to wait for the mandatory ten-day rabies quarantine to pass. Jo-Jo was put down on Thursday.

A boxer-pointer cross that was responsible for attacking a woman and her child in Beddington is still awaiting its fait.

The owners don't want the dog euthanized so a dangerous dog hearing will be held on May 20th.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/loc...ub=CalgaryHome
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
Old 09-05-2009, 04:17 PM   #26
decim

Davidson County Confirms 2 More Rabid Animals

Staff Writer

May 8, 2009
DAVIDSON COUNTY, N.C. - Two new cases of rabies have been confirmed by Davidson County health officials in recent weeks.

Health officials said on May 4, a rabid raccoon was found in Thomasville. The animal was reportedly killed by two dogs. One of the dogs' vaccinations were not up to date and was put down.

A rabid fox was reportedly found in Denton on April 26. Officials said the fox was in a fight with a dog that was not properly vaccinated. The dog was destroyed.

In both cases, people came in contact with the animals.
Officials said both have been referred to a physician.

There have now been four confirmed rabies cases in Davidson County so far this year.

http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-davi...,3326278.story
Old 09-05-2009, 08:01 PM   #27
the nine

Quote:
i will look out for it..thanks
Old 09-05-2009, 08:07 PM   #28
grannymoose

I remember that film from the early 80's called CUJO

"Tagline:
Now there's a new name for terror.." hehhehe
Old 09-05-2009, 09:38 PM   #29
_dre

just seen this, so basically we have some another new strain of rabies found in foxes??

just seems strange to me that its the fox's we are now hearing about, since the ban on fox hunting, the fox's have probably been multiplying even more than ever, since the majority arent going to be hunted.

and then im just thinking about the habitats that the majority of fox's live in, the countryside, where you dont see many people around i guess?

so lets say that this new strain is created in a lab, and some geezer in a white coat (so to speak) contamintes, lets say, a shit load of raw meat and then has his little cretins distribute it around the countrysides?

and then somebody mentioned 28 days, i suddenly thought about how quick it all spreaded, i mean it wouldnt take a fox and his mates mashed up on rabies to makes make his way from the countryside to ANY inner city.

does this sound crazy?? or is it to real???

Last edited by _dre; 09-05-2009 at 09:42 PM.
_dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 09:45 PM   #30
decim

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dre View Post
just seen this, so basically we have some another new strain of rabies found in foxes??

just seems strange to me that its the fox's we are now hearing about, since the ban on fox hunting, the fox's have probably been multiplying even more than ever, since the majority arent going to be hunted.

and then im just thinking about the habitats that the majority of fox's live in, the countryside, where you dont see many people around i guess?

so lets say that this new strain is created in a lab, and some geezer in a white coat (so to speak) contamintes, lets say, a shit load of raw meat and then has his little cretins distribute it around the countrysides?

and then somebody mentioned 28 days, i suddenly thought about how quick it all spreaded, i mean it wouldnt take a fox and his mates mashed up on rabies to makes make his way from the countryside to ANY inner city.

This new Rabies Virus is transmitted AIRborne. not via biting.

2006 population of foxes in London approx 10,000.

The cases in this thread are in the USA

Last edited by decim; 09-05-2009 at 09:46 PM.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:48 PM   #31
jesuitsdidit

Location: reading 'we r entering ice-age' chart in nick clegg's pyramid davidicke.com/ showthread.php?t=115401

fast-evolving rabies or
fast-evolving rabbis??
- eric jon phelps is king!! and i am now the guardian of Haiti.
jesuitsdidit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:43 PM   #32
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dre View Post

no crazier than real life..
Old 09-05-2009, 10:47 PM   #33
the nine

Quote:
This new Rabies Virus is transmitted AIRborne. not via biting.

2006 population of foxes in London approx 10,000.

The cases in this thread are in the USA
thats a lot of fox's
when blair outlawed foxhunting, he said there would be licensed hunters who would shoot them humanely, to keep their numbers in check.
(if its actually possible to shoot something humanely lol)

guess its something else he renagued on then
Old 09-05-2009, 11:43 PM   #34
decim

Another rabid skunk found in North Platte, Neb.

Associated Press - May 9, 2009 5:45 PM ET

NORTH PLATTE, Neb. (AP) - Another rabid skunk has been found in North Platte.

It's the second skunk in the area to test positive for rabies.

Animal Control Officer John Pettit says the skunk crawled into a refrigerator in a garage. The skunk was foaming at the mouth, so Pettit euthanized it and sent it in for rabies testing.

Officials say if people see a skunk acting strangely, call the animal shelter. Odd behavior could include walking erratically, foaming at the mouth and showing signs of aggression.

Rabies is transmitted through saliva, so it is usually passed by a bite. It is fatal to humans and animals unless they get treatment.

http://www.kptm.com/Global/story.asp...&nav=menu606_2
Old 10-05-2009, 12:32 AM   #35
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
When I first read this, I had de Ja Vue, but couldnt think where.. then it came to me..

The fourth horseman is mentioned in Revelation 6:8, "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth."

war, Famine through monsanto and Codex Alimentarius, plague pigfluxbirdfluxfluflu and ebola aids dengue fever and the multitude of other viruses and then this makes the for the final curse, the wild beasts of the earth!! (I wondered how this revelation would be possible)

not saying that the revelations are the word of God, but they could well be being followed by a powerful group ensuring that the revelations are fulfilled!!

I hope I am wrong..
thank you for mentioning this the nine, i actually was thinking similar, BUT... here is my version:
it could be that the BIBLE is a CODE created by the ILLUMINATI for the ILLUMINATI to know when and what steps to make to bring in the total power to them through ASTRONOMICAL POSITIONS of the planets in relation to EARTH, which affect the energies projected onto EARTH via their passage.

FEAR is a HUGE ENERGETIC FIELD, when in it's max with all the planets aligned, certain realities can be introduced or created or eliminated.
Of course, the ILLUMINATI, be it in the shape of reptilic entitites of the 4th dimension or humans who worship SATAN, ( to me they are the same old shit), could have the perfect guide to do all this which they could have been planning for millenia: hence the manipulation of Humans through fear of God, advertising of Jesus as the savior of the human race- while in effect all these could have been pure lies created for only the maniputlation of humans via fear and they did their job well, because so far they have achieved all this.

probably, there is a significant astronomical alignment, some sort of cosmic event coming into place somewhere soon in time in relation to this solar system and planet Earth. Knowing this would be hapenning here, they have created all the tools and had plenty of time to do so. so once they have killed as much humans as well as animals, a.k.a spilled loads of innocent blood to pay Satan in exchange for more power or eternal life by his side... .

we will see
time will tell,
i can definitely sense something huge hapenning soon.

cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 03:26 AM   #36
the nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleopatraxxx View Post
thank you for mentioning this the nine, i actually was thinking similar, BUT... here is my version:
it could be that the BIBLE is a CODE created by the ILLUMINATI for the ILLUMINATI to know when and what steps to make to bring in the total power to them through ASTRONOMICAL POSITIONS of the planets in relation to EARTH, which affect the energies projected onto EARTH via their passage.

FEAR is a HUGE ENERGETIC FIELD, when in it's max with all the planets aligned, certain realities can be introduced or created or eliminated.
Of course, the ILLUMINATI, be it in the shape of reptilic entitites of the 4th dimension or humans who worship SATAN, ( to me they are the same old shit), could have the perfect guide to do all this which they could have been planning for millenia: hence the manipulation of Humans through fear of God, advertising of Jesus as the savior of the human race- while in effect all these could have been pure lies created for only the maniputlation of humans via fear and they did their job well, because so far they have achieved all this.

probably, there is a significant astronomical alignment, some sort of cosmic event coming into place somewhere soon in time in relation to this solar system and planet Earth. Knowing this would be hapenning here, they have created all the tools and had plenty of time to do so. so once they have killed as much humans as well as animals, a.k.a spilled loads of innocent blood to pay Satan in exchange for more power or eternal life by his side... .

we will see
time will tell,
i can definitely sense something huge hapenning soon.

very interesting post cleo
you have set me thinking now...
If we are talking possibilities, the seret brotherhood, and the all seeing eye, represent deep deep secrets from written pre-history.
so secret that people will die before they can reveal anything from within.
maybe, the secret is a formula, along your rationale, a tried and tested formula that works if followed, which inter twine with the astronomical allignments,a chronological and locational map of all unfolding natural events and the manipulation of the masses.
resulting in the advancement of the human being untill the catastrophic events take place then the cycle is reset and starts again.. a kind of leading the growth and indoctrination/realisation of people, like taeching lambs not to wander!
any section of peoples who discover this such as the Aztecs/Inca's sumerians american red indians etc are wiped out and there message distorted.
they great wheel..cycles of life..reincarnation..continuation upon continuation.. the likes of de rothchilde and the royals bloodline are the true keepers of the knowledge..the rest of us are all extra's...

sorry for rambling, just had a few liveners..

Last edited by the nine; 10-05-2009 at 03:38 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 03:34 AM   #37
the nine

Quote:
just watched it..thanks for the recommend,decent movie,with sections of true horror, in the way they are treated and the instant media cover up!

the 'armageddon virus'..this is quite scary actually!!
tptb depicted the falling of the twin towers in 6 movies prior to 911

this scenario has now been dipicted in at least 3 main movies 4 if you count 28 weeks later
Old 10-05-2009, 06:27 PM   #38
decim

Rabid Bobcats Attack In Orangeburg

Written by Andy Burns
Sunday, 10 May 2009 00:54

Two people were attacked in separate bobcat attacks in Branchville. Authorities say the first attack happened when a man was doing yard work. The bobcat knocked him down and gave him cuts and bites to the head that required 16 stitches. The cat was eventually fended off by the victim's wife, who came at the bobcat with a broom.

A few hours later, officials reported a second attack. With the help of friends, he killed the animal. DHEC says the cat tested positive for rabies. It is the first positive test on an animal in Orangeburg County this year, the 57th so far in the state.

http://www.wolo.com/index.php?option...news&Itemid=50

Last edited by decim; 10-05-2009 at 06:27 PM.
Old 11-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #39
decim

Rabies outbreak reported

by Obusitse Kologwe

10.05.2009 7:56:57 P

A press release from the Public Relations Officer of Francistown City Council (FCC), Priscillah Gulubane, issued on Monday, stated that there was a wide outbreak of rabies. The information also indicated that the disease, commonly caused by infected animals, especially dogs, was prevalent and the public needed to take pre -cautions not to be in contact with the infected animals.

FCC is currently liaising with the Department of Veterinary Services to vaccinate dogs and kill stray animals.
The information further states that the symptoms are usually recognizable in dogs. The dog becomes dull, drips saliva and barks continuously while the person infected will show similar symptoms except barking. The infected person cannot drink water as the openings in the throat would close due to the illness.

Doctor Paul Nashara of Nyangabwe Referral Hospital said that the disease is caused by a virus; therefore there is no cure which then makes it fatal.
He informed Sunday Standard in an interview that they have never received any cases or patients showing signs of the disease.

"Someone infected with the disease is bound to lose his or her life, therefore it is very important that the public takes pre-cautions," said the Doctor.

Nashara revealed to Sunday Standard that the outbreak did not affect the Francistown area alone, but that outbreak involved the whole country.
She further advised the public to report stray dogs to veterinary services, take dogs for injections and avoid contacts with animals suspected of carrying the disease.

The City of Francistown Council, in collaboration with the Ministry of Agriculture, is on high alert.

http://sundaystandard.info/news/news...4921&GroupID=1
Old 11-05-2009, 09:13 PM   #40
cleopatraxxx

Quote:
very interesting post cleo
you have set me thinking now...
If we are talking possibilities, the seret brotherhood, and the all seeing eye, represent deep deep secrets from written pre-history.
so secret that people will die before they can reveal anything from within.
maybe, the secret is a formula, along your rationale, a tried and tested formula that works if followed, which inter twine with the astronomical allignments,a chronological and locational map of all unfolding natural events and the manipulation of the masses.
resulting in the advancement of the human being untill the catastrophic events take place then the cycle is reset and starts again.. a kind of leading the growth and indoctrination/realisation of people, like taeching lambs not to wander!
any section of peoples who discover this such as the Aztecs/Inca's sumerians american red indians etc are wiped out and there message distorted.
they great wheel..cycles of life..reincarnation..continuation upon continuation.. the likes of de rothchilde and the royals bloodline are the true keepers of the knowledge..the rest of us are all extra's...

sorry for rambling, just had a few liveners..
i think your thougts are also interesting!

red pill or blue pill?? (Neo)

hehehe
cleopatraxxx is offline   Reply With Quote