Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 02-04-2014, 12:10 AM   #1
vorwahr
Inactive

Default Ebola Outbreak

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-2684374

Shit a lung , this could be serious .
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:59 AM   #2
zephiloyd

404 - Page Not Found
zephiloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:50 AM   #3
kappy0405

I think this is what he meant to post:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-26825869

Quote:
Ebola outbreak in Guinea unprecedented - MSF

The Ebola outbreak that has killed 78 people in Guinea is "unprecedented", a medical charity has said.

An official with Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) said the spread of the disease across the country made it very difficult to control.

The West African state is facing a battle to contain the outbreak after cases were reported in areas that are hundreds of kilometres apart.

Ebola is spread by close contact and kills between 25% and 90% of victims.

"We are facing an epidemic of a magnitude never before seen in terms of the distribution of cases," Mariano Lugli, a co-ordinator in Guinea for the aid group said.

................(continued)

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 07:05 AM   #4
guivre
Premier Subscribers

Just wait for them to start offering an Ebola vaccine to travelers and such. Please excuse the potential fear-mongering, but I was just reading up on the origin of the virus, and of course the first thing they did was try to develop a vaccine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reston_virus

Looking at various article comments I see people asking why there isn't a vaccine available.

Here's an article acting like we're all clamoring for one:

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/201.../#.Uzu4JPRDv8k

There's a good map of historical outbreaks here:

http://www.stanford.edu/group/virus/filo/history.html

Not really related to my point except that the outbreaks are few and far between.

Last edited by guivre; 02-04-2014 at 07:14 AM.
guivre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:44 AM   #5
kaiser

Nice southerly winds blowing up from africa through europe at present.
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 02-04-2014 at 08:45 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:50 AM   #6
jatilla
Inactive

Is there any talk of closing international flights from these locations?
jatilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:04 AM   #7
oz93666

This thread caught my attention because 'airborne weaponized Ebola' has always been the promised way the globalist say they are going to kill us. This could be the start....
I notice the spelling checker wants me to spell Ebola with a capital 'E'...Why?
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:06 AM   #8
anthonyml

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Ebola is not an airborne virus, it requires body to body contact
There has been much talk over the last few years of it mutating into an airborne pathogen but as yet there have been no know cases

oh and prince philip hasn't died yet :S

Last edited by anthonyml; 02-04-2014 at 09:09 AM.
anthonyml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:10 AM   #9
bellahunter

TB from cats!

What's next?

Last edited by bellahunter; 02-04-2014 at 10:10 AM.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:41 AM   #10
kaiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
There has been much talk over the last few years of it mutating into an airborne pathogen but as yet there have been no know cases

oh and prince philip hasn't died yet :S
I know but i coulndt resist its to conveniant n we all seen the films where it goes airborn. shouldnt laugh tho ebola is serious shit and i saw an article days ago demanding to know why certain african international airports remained open. But when you get to thinking about stranding peope in an ebola outbreak its not nice at all.

Edit

And yeah as far as we know philip hasnt returned just yet
For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. ........Ecclesiastes 1:17-18

Now choose; Red or Blue.

Last edited by kaiser; 02-04-2014 at 10:50 AM.
kaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 10:56 AM   #11
vorwahr
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
Ebola sands
vorwahr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:25 AM   #12
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonyml View Post
I have the phrase 'air born weaponized Ebola' in my head from the famous lecture given by Dr Pianka ( a leading US bio-weapons researcher) , he got a standing ovation when he said he "couldn't wait for the air born weaponized Ebola to be released to cleanse the earth of all humans ,for the good of the planet"... there's no telling what these daemons have cooked up that they haven't told us about , he was very specific....
But why does the spell checker want Ebola with a capital 'E' ?
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 12:46 PM   #13
bashibozkedi

Named after Ebola. river. Thames not thames.

"Some say there is existence. Some say there is nothing.
Rare is the man who believes in neither, he is beyond all illusion"
Ashtavakra Gita.
bashibozkedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 03:13 PM   #14
derekbuttery

I read a fantastic book last century "Hot Zone" by Richard Preston. A that time (pre-global internet) most of the facts checked out pretty well.... if you have the time grab a copy, it's a very intriguing read....

else, watch 'outbreak' as very poorly disguised rip off of the book

ebola is bat-shit scary, and if it ever was used in global culling of the human species.... we're screwed aren't we?
Old 02-04-2014, 07:45 PM   #15
wakeup2nwo

If you ask me its just the latest fear tactics to get you all flapping about it while they steal your futures from under your feet! Remember H1N1?wasnt that also going to mutate and wipe us all out? That happened around the time of the Ukraine revolution started in 2009 and Russia gave Ukraine a few billion. No one was talking about that though because they where too busy exposing the fake swine flew bollocks. All im saying is dont fall for the same trick again. Keep your mind on the paper trail!
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz

Last edited by wakeup2nwo; 02-04-2014 at 07:48 PM.
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 08:17 PM   #16
kappy0405

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeup2nwo View Post
If you ask me its just the latest fear tactics to get you all flapping about it while they steal your futures from under your feet! Remember H1N1?wasnt that also going to mutate and wipe us all out? That happened around the time of the Ukraine revolution started in 2009 and Russia gave Ukraine a few billion. No one was talking about that though because they where too busy exposing the fake swine flew bollocks. All im saying is dont fall for the same trick again. Keep your mind on the paper trail!
Good insight.

=Thesis & Anti-Thesis: Don't pick a side!! Don't fall for it!!
kappy0405 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 11:07 PM   #17
derekbuttery

Quote:
but the paper trail is laid out by tptb for us to follow...

i'm not convinced it's not a pre-cursor to something bigger... maybe a reaction test like the tsunami warnings this morning? emergency preparedness on a global scale - 'missing' aircraft, mudslide, ebola outbreak, earthquake stretching across the four corners of the globe?? we're all looking this way, so what's happening over there???
Old 03-04-2014, 07:28 AM   #18
wakeup2nwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekbuttery View Post
but the paper trail is laid out by tptb for us to follow...

i'm not convinced it's not a pre-cursor to something bigger... maybe a reaction test like the tsunami warnings this morning? emergency preparedness on a global scale - 'missing' aircraft, mudslide, ebola outbreak, earthquake stretching across the four corners of the globe?? we're all looking this way, so what's happening over there???
Revolutions world wide, the formation of a new reserve currency and the end to the USD as the reserve, the buildup to an east vs west world war, the Goldman Sachs created BRICS Group becoming the dominant players in global politics, the end to western dominance through the decline of the American empire by design.

Thease are real issues they have kept away from the headlines and burried in with fear stories to hide there importance.

Earthquakes happen every year but the fear of them is determined with how much air time the media give them.

The USD doesnt lose its place as world reserve currency every year, it only happens once but gets no breaking news coverage.

If somthing in the media is being hyped then its normally a destraction or propaganda to get you to think and react in a certain way, normally through fear!
"Its plain to see that the seeds from you and me, will be the ones that lead us towards unity, that's if we treat them right, must teach them right, raise your kids better than you was and see what it does" EDI - Outlawz
wakeup2nwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 02:45 PM   #19
derekbuttery

Quote:
Revolutions world wide, the formation of a new reserve currency and the end to the USD as the reserve, the buildup to an east vs west world war, the Goldman Sachs created BRICS Group becoming the dominant players in global politics, the end to western dominance through the decline of the American empire by design.

Thease are real issues they have kept away from the headlines and burried in with fear stories to hide there importance.

Earthquakes happen every year but the fear of them is determined with how much air time the media give them.

The USD doesnt lose its place as world reserve currency every year, it only happens once but gets no breaking news coverage.

If somthing in the media is being hyped then its normally a destraction or propaganda to get you to think and react in a certain way, normally through fear!
just read on msm that russia is to begin offering payments to europe in RUBLELS!! mak of that what you will....
Old 03-04-2014, 03:04 PM   #20
rhydra

http://www.unicef.org/media/media_71996.html

Quote:
UNICEF, government vaccinating over 1.7 million children in Guinea amid measles outbreak

CONAKRY, Guinea/DAKAR, Senegal, 11 February 2014 – As the death toll and the number of suspected cases of measles continue to rise in Guinea, UNICEF and the Government of Guinea have kicked off a massive emergency campaign to vaccinate over 1.7 million children in an effort to stop the spread of measles throughout the country.

Over the past two weeks, the UNICEF team and partners have been racing against time to provide and transport over 2 million doses of vaccines, needles, and other items in Guinea as well as logistical support, vehicles, and personnel to the Ministry of Health.
Interesting. The incubation of ebola is 21 days.