Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 08:22 PM   #1
herbes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: grimsby .lincolnshire
Posts: 2,083
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default Vaccines dont work

The greatest lie ever told is that vaccines are safe and effective”
-Dr. Len Horowitz

THE VACCINE HOAX IS OVER – SECRET DOCUMENTS REVEAL SHOCKING TRUTH
Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have:

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies

Those are the same vaccines that are mandated to children in the US.

Educated parents can either get their children out of harm’s way or continue living inside one of the largest most evil lies in history, that vaccines – full of heavy metals, viral diseases, mycoplasma, fecal material, DNA fragments from other species, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 (a sterilizing agent) – are a miracle of modern medicine.

Freedom of Information Act filed in the US with the CDC by a doctor with an autistic son, seeking information on what the CDC knows about the dangers of vaccines, had by law to be responded to in 20 days. Nearly 7 years later, the doctor went to court and the CDC argued it does not have to turn over documents. A judge ordered the CDC to turn over the documents on September 30th, 2011.

On October 26, 2011, a Denver Post editorial expressed shock that the Obama administration, after promising to be especially transparent, was proposing changes to the Freedom of Information Act that would allow it to go beyond declaring some documents secret and to actually allow government agencies (such as the CDC) to declare some documents “non-existent.”

Simultaneous to this on-going massive CDC cover up involving its primary “health” not recommendation but MANDATE for American children, the CDC is in deep trouble over its decades of covering up the damaging effects of fluoride and affecting the lives of all Americans, especially children and the immune compromised. Lawsuits are being prepared. http://www.citizens.org/the-questions-of-fluoridegate/
Children are ingesting 3-4 times more fluoride by body weight as adults and “[t]he sheer number of potentially harmed citizens — persons with dental fluorosis, kidney patients tipped into needing dialysis, diabetics, thyroid patients, etc — numbers in the millions.”

The CDC is obviously acting against the health of the American people. But the threat to the lives of the American people posed by the CDC’s behavior does not stop there. It participated in designed pandemic laws that are on the books in every state in the US, which arrange for the government to use military to force unknown, untested vaccines, drugs, chemicals, and “medical” treatments on the entire country if it declares a pandemic emergency.

The CDC’s credibility in declaring such a pandemic emergency is non-existent, again based on Freedom of Information Act. For in 2009, after the CDC had declared the H1N1 “pandemic,” the CDC refused to respond to Freedom of Information Act filed by CBS News and the CDC also attempted to block their investigation. What the CDC was hiding was its part in one of the largest medical scandals in history, putting out wildly exaggerated data on what it claimed were H1N1 cases, and by doing so, created the false impression of a “pandemic” in the US.

The CDC was also covering up e financial scandal to rival the bailout since the vaccines for the false pandemic cost the US billions. And worse, the CDC put pregnant women first in line for an untested vaccine with a sterilizing agent, polysorbate 80, in it. Thanks to the CDC, “the number of vaccine-related “fetal demise” reports increased by 2,440 percent in 2009 compared to previous years, which is even more shocking than the miscarriage statistic [700% increase].

The exposure of the vaccine hoax is running neck and neck with the much older hoax of a deadly 1918-19 flu. It was aspirin that killed people in 1918-19, not a pandemic flu. It was the greatest industrial catastrophe in human history with 20-50 million people dying but it was blamed on a flu. The beginning of the drug industry began with that success (and Monsanto was part of it). The flu myth was used by George Bush to threaten the world with “another pandemic flu that could kill millions” – a terror tactic to get pandemic laws on the books in every state and worldwide. Then the CDC used hoax of the pandemic hoax to create terror over H1N1 and to push deadly vaccines on the public, killing thousands of unborn children and others. (CDC will not release the data and continues to push the same vaccine.)

The hoax of the vaccine schedule is over, exposed by FOIAs in the UK.

The hoax of the CDC’s interest in children’s lives has been exposed by its refusal to respond to a doctor’s FOIAs around its knowledge of vaccine dangers.

The 1918-19 pandemic hoax has been exposed by Dr. Karen Starko’s work on aspirin’s role in killing people.

And despite refusing to respond to FOIAS, the CDC’s scandalous hoax of a 2009 flu pandemic and its part in creating it, was exposed by CBS NEWS.

And the Obama administration, in attempting to salvage the last vestige of secrecy around what is really happening with vaccines, by declaring agency documents non-existent, has made its claim of transparency, non-existent.

But pandemic laws arranging for unknown vaccines to be forced on the entire country are still in place with HHS creating a vaccine mixture that should never be used on anyone and all liability for vaccines having been removed. Meanwhile, a Canadian study has just proven that the flu vaccine containing the H1N1 vaccine which kills babies in utero, actually increases the risk of serious pandemic flu.

Americans who have been duped into submitting their children to the CDC’s deadly vaccines, have a means to respond now. People from every walk of life and every organization, must:

1. take the information from the UK FOIAs exposing 30 years of vaccine lies, the refusal of the CDC to provide any information on what it knows about those lies, and the Obama Administration’s efforts to hide the CDC’s awareness of those lies, and go to their state legislatures, demand the immediate nullification of the CDC vaccine schedule and the pandemic laws.

2. inform every vet. active duty military person, law enforcement people, DHS agents and medical personnel they know, of the vaccine hoax, for their families are deeply threatened, too, but they may not be aware of it or that they have been folded into agency structures by the pharmaceutical industry (indistinguishable from the bankers and oil companies) that would make them agents of death for their country with the declaration of a “pandemic” emergency or “bio-terrorist” attack. It is completely clear now that the terrorism/bioterrorism structures are scams so that any actions taken to “protect” this country using those laws would in fact be what threatens the existence of Americans.

It was aspirin that killed millions in 1918-19. Now it is mandated and unknown, untested vaccines with banned adjuvants in them that threaten the country with millions of deaths. At the same time, the CDC is holding 500,000 mega-coffins, built to be incinerated, on its property outside Atlanta. Not to put to fine a point on this, but it’s clear now that the CDC should not be involved in any way with public health.

Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we know that vaccines are not a miracle of modern medicine. Any medical or government authority which insists vaccines prevent diseases is either ignorant of government documents (and endless studies) revealing the exact opposite or of the CDC’s attempts to hide the truth about vaccines from the public, or means harm to the public.

Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we know the vaccine schedule is a hoax.
The health danger to American children and adults are vaccines.

http://www.endalldisease.com/the-vac...hocking-truth/
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/quijon4?feature=mhum

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 08:40 PM   #2
maxine
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 13,158
Likes: 23 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbes View Post
The greatest lie ever told is that vaccines are safe and effective”
-Dr. Len Horowitz

THE VACCINE HOAX IS OVER – SECRET DOCUMENTS REVEAL SHOCKING TRUTH
Freedom of Information Act in the UK filed by a doctor there has revealed 30 years of secret official documents showing that government experts have:

1. Known the vaccines don’t work
2. Known they cause the diseases they are supposed to prevent
3. Known they are a hazard to children
4. Colluded to lie to the public
5. Worked to prevent safety studies

Those are the same vaccines that are mandated to children in the US.

Educated parents can either get their children out of harm’s way or continue living inside one of the largest most evil lies in history, that vaccines – full of heavy metals, viral diseases, mycoplasma, fecal material, DNA fragments from other species, formaldehyde, polysorbate 80 (a sterilizing agent) – are a miracle of modern medicine.

Freedom of Information Act filed in the US with the CDC by a doctor with an autistic son, seeking information on what the CDC knows about the dangers of vaccines, had by law to be responded to in 20 days. Nearly 7 years later, the doctor went to court and the CDC argued it does not have to turn over documents. A judge ordered the CDC to turn over the documents on September 30th, 2011.

On October 26, 2011, a Denver Post editorial expressed shock that the Obama administration, after promising to be especially transparent, was proposing changes to the Freedom of Information Act that would allow it to go beyond declaring some documents secret and to actually allow government agencies (such as the CDC) to declare some documents “non-existent.”

Simultaneous to this on-going massive CDC cover up involving its primary “health” not recommendation but MANDATE for American children, the CDC is in deep trouble over its decades of covering up the damaging effects of fluoride and affecting the lives of all Americans, especially children and the immune compromised. Lawsuits are being prepared. http://www.citizens.org/the-questions-of-fluoridegate/
Children are ingesting 3-4 times more fluoride by body weight as adults and “[t]he sheer number of potentially harmed citizens — persons with dental fluorosis, kidney patients tipped into needing dialysis, diabetics, thyroid patients, etc — numbers in the millions.”

The CDC is obviously acting against the health of the American people. But the threat to the lives of the American people posed by the CDC’s behavior does not stop there. It participated in designed pandemic laws that are on the books in every state in the US, which arrange for the government to use military to force unknown, untested vaccines, drugs, chemicals, and “medical” treatments on the entire country if it declares a pandemic emergency.

The CDC’s credibility in declaring such a pandemic emergency is non-existent, again based on Freedom of Information Act. For in 2009, after the CDC had declared the H1N1 “pandemic,” the CDC refused to respond to Freedom of Information Act filed by CBS News and the CDC also attempted to block their investigation. What the CDC was hiding was its part in one of the largest medical scandals in history, putting out wildly exaggerated data on what it claimed were H1N1 cases, and by doing so, created the false impression of a “pandemic” in the US.

The CDC was also covering up e financial scandal to rival the bailout since the vaccines for the false pandemic cost the US billions. And worse, the CDC put pregnant women first in line for an untested vaccine with a sterilizing agent, polysorbate 80, in it. Thanks to the CDC, “the number of vaccine-related “fetal demise” reports increased by 2,440 percent in 2009 compared to previous years, which is even more shocking than the miscarriage statistic [700% increase].

The exposure of the vaccine hoax is running neck and neck with the much older hoax of a deadly 1918-19 flu. It was aspirin that killed people in 1918-19, not a pandemic flu. It was the greatest industrial catastrophe in human history with 20-50 million people dying but it was blamed on a flu. The beginning of the drug industry began with that success (and Monsanto was part of it). The flu myth was used by George Bush to threaten the world with “another pandemic flu that could kill millions” – a terror tactic to get pandemic laws on the books in every state and worldwide. Then the CDC used hoax of the pandemic hoax to create terror over H1N1 and to push deadly vaccines on the public, killing thousands of unborn children and others. (CDC will not release the data and continues to push the same vaccine.)

The hoax of the vaccine schedule is over, exposed by FOIAs in the UK.

The hoax of the CDC’s interest in children’s lives has been exposed by its refusal to respond to a doctor’s FOIAs around its knowledge of vaccine dangers.

The 1918-19 pandemic hoax has been exposed by Dr. Karen Starko’s work on aspirin’s role in killing people.

And despite refusing to respond to FOIAS, the CDC’s scandalous hoax of a 2009 flu pandemic and its part in creating it, was exposed by CBS NEWS.

And the Obama administration, in attempting to salvage the last vestige of secrecy around what is really happening with vaccines, by declaring agency documents non-existent, has made its claim of transparency, non-existent.

But pandemic laws arranging for unknown vaccines to be forced on the entire country are still in place with HHS creating a vaccine mixture that should never be used on anyone and all liability for vaccines having been removed. Meanwhile, a Canadian study has just proven that the flu vaccine containing the H1N1 vaccine which kills babies in utero, actually increases the risk of serious pandemic flu.

Americans who have been duped into submitting their children to the CDC’s deadly vaccines, have a means to respond now. People from every walk of life and every organization, must:

1. take the information from the UK FOIAs exposing 30 years of vaccine lies, the refusal of the CDC to provide any information on what it knows about those lies, and the Obama Administration’s efforts to hide the CDC’s awareness of those lies, and go to their state legislatures, demand the immediate nullification of the CDC vaccine schedule and the pandemic laws.

2. inform every vet. active duty military person, law enforcement people, DHS agents and medical personnel they know, of the vaccine hoax, for their families are deeply threatened, too, but they may not be aware of it or that they have been folded into agency structures by the pharmaceutical industry (indistinguishable from the bankers and oil companies) that would make them agents of death for their country with the declaration of a “pandemic” emergency or “bio-terrorist” attack. It is completely clear now that the terrorism/bioterrorism structures are scams so that any actions taken to “protect” this country using those laws would in fact be what threatens the existence of Americans.

It was aspirin that killed millions in 1918-19. Now it is mandated and unknown, untested vaccines with banned adjuvants in them that threaten the country with millions of deaths. At the same time, the CDC is holding 500,000 mega-coffins, built to be incinerated, on its property outside Atlanta. Not to put to fine a point on this, but it’s clear now that the CDC should not be involved in any way with public health.

Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we know that vaccines are not a miracle of modern medicine. Any medical or government authority which insists vaccines prevent diseases is either ignorant of government documents (and endless studies) revealing the exact opposite or of the CDC’s attempts to hide the truth about vaccines from the public, or means harm to the public.

Thanks to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), we know the vaccine schedule is a hoax.
The health danger to American children and adults are vaccines.

http://www.endalldisease.com/the-vac...hocking-truth/
Obama is very, "slippery" - when it comes to this issue! Obama knows that immunizations have cancer causing viruses in them!! If he doesn't, I'll eat my hat!! Obama even knows the, "end game" - for population reduction, and humanity - as we know it!!
__________________
"Justice should be harsh.......but especially for those who've denied it to others!"
maxine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
jameshawkings
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 10
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Vaccines are to spread disease to increase Pharma profits, they need access to the bodies of healthy people to plant the seeds of disease. They want us with lifelong disease and autoimmune disorders as then we are customers for life.

The Rockefellers have a lot to answer for
jameshawkings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 03:35 AM   #4
stupid
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,465
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

....so many incorrect facts, where to start ?

Quote:
It was aspirin that killed people in 1918-19, not a pandemic flu.
Not true.....taken out of context, not relevant.
Asprin in 1918 was taken in very high doses by some people, perhaps too high and may have caused death (up to 3%) The other 97%....was from the flu.
There was no cover-up about this.....and only until it was recently studied, was it even seriously considered. The study revealing this, was not hidden, nor covered-up.
....and the number of deaths is only hypothesized.
The over prescription of aspirin in 1918, was in response to the growing epidemic, and the ineffectiveness of other therapies. Haste made waste. There was no "plan" or "hoax".....
stupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:06 AM   #5
fishin
Inactive
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 7,241
Likes: 13 (12 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid View Post
....so many incorrect facts, where to start ?

Not true.....taken out of context, not relevant.
Asprin in 1918 was taken in very high doses by some people, perhaps too high and may have caused death (up to 3%) The other 97%....was from the flu.
There was no cover-up about this.....and only until it was recently studied, was it even seriously considered. [URL="http://cid.oxfordjournals.org/content/49/9/1405.full"]The study revealing this, was not hidden, nor covered-up.
....and the number of deaths is only hypothesized.
The over prescription of aspirin in 1918, was in response to the growing epidemic, and the ineffectiveness of other therapies. Haste made waste. There was no "plan" or "hoax".....

So much crap. Where to start?

We actually don't know what killed most of the alleged victims of the flu. We don't have detailed data on each death. There are numerous theories in addition to the mainstream theory. One of the more interesting theories was that many of the deaths were caused by vaccinations, but it's simply not possible at this point to properly evaluate that theory.
fishin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 06:49 AM   #6
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

Thanks for posting this herbes, I had a quick look last night and there is so much to go through, but the ramifications of this are huge.

I am putting this in today's news with a redirect.
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:11 AM   #7
chuchichastli
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Pantry
Posts: 643
Likes: 15 (9 Posts)
Default

Superb link herbes! Love it!

I've been growing increasingly alarmed of late about how aggressive and arrogant the vaccine debate has become in the corporate media...this should put a cat amongst the pigeons!

I wanna share it with the whole world...

Last edited by chuchichastli; 02-05-2013 at 07:12 AM.
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:12 AM   #8
beldazar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cornwall UK
Posts: 19,423
Likes: 22 (19 Posts)
Default

Thankyou herbes, shared!
__________________
The most beautiful piece of music I have ever heard.
George Carlin and Bill Hicks at their very finest!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:32 AM   #9
joho
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Today's News
Posts: 1,525
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

all the governments would have to do is say vaccines do not work and a lot of people on here would be demanding them
joho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:42 AM   #10
chuchichastli
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: The Pantry
Posts: 643
Likes: 15 (9 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joho View Post
all the governments would have to do is say vaccines do not work and a lot of people on here would be demanding them
Do you imply that our capacity for critical thinking is clouded by an irrational distrust of government?
chuchichastli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 07:49 AM   #11
cosmo99
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 5,187
Likes: 234 (124 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbes View Post
The greatest lie ever told is that vaccines are safe and effective”
This are the truest words I ever heard

Like GM and fast food etc, vaccines are another method to slowly kill of the population
cosmo99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:06 AM   #12
faustus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 2,152
Likes: 16 (5 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmo99 View Post

vaccines are another method to slowly kill of the population

You know, no-one ever answers the question - If "they" are putting so much effort into killing the population, why is it still growing?

Seriously?



Anyway, refusal to release information is NOT proof of vaccinations inefficacy.
Given the MMR panic that spread based on rumour and poor scientific understanding, perhaps sometimes its best that people who do not have the critical facilities to properly judge the findings should be kept from the findings.
Take the UK doctors paper for instance.
He seems to imply that just because 2 kids died of cot death following the MMR jab (out of millions that did not die), that it must be the MMR jab that caused it.
Which is utter gibberish. Kids die of cot death all the time, making the link is a fallacy.
If a child was hit by a bus after having the MMR jab, does that mean the MMR jab killed him? No, the bus killed him.

Poor understanding of scientific technique and even poorer selective methods of interpreting data is exactly why some of this data should be withheld from the public. Logic and critical thinking is in extremely short supply amongst the general population. They see a tree fall and immediately run around screaming that all the trees are falling.

Many vaccines have proven effective. That is simply a fact.
Just because a very small percentage of children will have severe reactive effects to the vaccine, does not make the vaccine ineffective. That's throwing the baby out with the bath water. Yes its sad that some children die, but given that more will live because of proper vaccination, then on a purely numbers basis, it is a program worth pursuing.

However, it is also sadly true that Big Pharma is a changed beast from what it was, and many vaccines are being poorly made and new ones being pushed to increase profit where there is no real need for the vaccination.
But again, this does not make ALL vaccines wrong. Once more that is throwing the baby out with the bathwater and running around screaming that all the trees are falling.
faustus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:07 AM   #13
nongeekywebdude
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 2,903
Likes: 232 (167 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbes View Post
1. take the information from the UK FOIAs exposing 30 years of vaccine lies,
anyone know whichUK FOIS's this article is referring to?
nongeekywebdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #14
herbes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: grimsby .lincolnshire
Posts: 2,083
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ex sheep View Post
Thanks for posting this herbes, I had a quick look last night and there is so much to go through, but the ramifications of this are huge.

I am putting this in today's news with a redirect.
no problems ex sheep , the more that know the better , to stop the rattling train of vaccines to numb the nation immune system x
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/quijon4?feature=mhum

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 AM   #15
herbes
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: grimsby .lincolnshire
Posts: 2,083
Likes: 5 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Thankyou herbes, shared!
share away x
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/quijon4?feature=mhum

YOU ARE NOT FREE BY BEING ON HERE
herbes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:14 AM   #16
joho
Inactive
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Today's News
Posts: 1,525
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuchichastli View Post
Do you imply that our capacity for critical thinking is clouded by an irrational distrust of government?
yes and no

Last edited by joho; 02-05-2013 at 08:16 AM.
joho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:18 AM   #17
revlovejoy
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 679
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I can't find where it explains how vaccines work if they don't work. They obviously and with a great deal of evidence do work. Im not saying they are safe, but until that basic is explained then the idea is suspect.
revlovejoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 08:30 AM   #18
stupid
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 1,465
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishin43diqs View Post
We actually don't know what killed most of the alleged victims of the flu. We don't have detailed data on each death. There are numerous theories in addition to the mainstream theory. One of the more interesting theories was that many of the deaths were caused by vaccinations, but it's simply not possible at this point to properly evaluate that theory.
Are you replying to my post (post #4)? ...because I was speaking of the 1918 Flu pandemic. (as is the OP's text)
Pneumonia (a secondary infection because of the flu) was the leading cause of death.
Vaccines for the Flu were not used in 1918. Experimental flu vaccines began in the 1930's.
Quote:
This huge death toll was caused by an extremely high infection rate of up to 50% and the extreme severity of the symptoms, suspected to be caused by cytokine storms.Symptoms in 1918 were so unusual that initially influenza was misdiagnosed as dengue, cholera, or typhoid. One observer wrote, "One of the most striking of the complications was hemorrhage from mucous membranes, especially from the nose, stomach, and intestine. Bleeding from the ears and petechial hemorrhages in the skin also occurred." The majority of deaths were from bacterial pneumonia, a secondary infection caused by influenza, but the virus also killed people directly, causing massive hemorrhages and edema in the lung.

Last edited by stupid; 02-05-2013 at 08:33 AM. Reason: wikiwonka
stupid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #19
plam
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 4,272
Likes: 7 (6 Posts)
Default

If vaccines don't work (at all)
how come child mortality rates are decreasing?


Last edited by plam; 02-05-2013 at 10:40 AM.
plam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 11:10 AM   #20
ex sheep
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Subtleland
Posts: 24,263
Likes: 1,337 (631 Posts)
Default

http://www.ecomed.org.uk/wp-content/...omljenovic.pdf


Instead of reacting appropriately by re-examining existing vaccination policies
when safety concerns over specific vaccines were identified by their own
investigations, the JCVI either a) took no action, b) skewed or selectively removed
unfavourable safety data from public reports and/or c) made intensive efforts to
reassure both the public and the authorities in the safety of respective vaccines.

As early as 1981, the JCVI had substantial documentation which associated the measles
vaccine with serious adverse reactions including death and long-term adverse neurological
outcomes. At the JCVI meeting held on 9th April 1981 (http://www.dh.gov.uk/ab/
DH_095169), in discussing a paper that summarised all the reports of adverse reactions to
the CSM, the following was noted:

(5.b.) Adverse Reactions to measles vaccine
“All reports since 1970 of encephalitis, encephalopathy or sudden death shortly after
vaccination had been reviewed; 60 patients were involved of whom 8 had died, 36 had
made an apparent complete recovery and 16 were left with permanent sequelae. The high
proportion of deaths and patients with sequelae was surprising in comparison with the
findings of the NCES [National Childhood Encephalopathy Study].”(5.b. Adverse Reactions to
measles vaccine)

By 1983, the JCVI appeared to have had more evidence that the measles vaccine could
cause encephalitis associated with “severe handicap” in a subset of vulnerable children. At
the JCVI meeting on 17th of June 1983 (http://www.dh.gov.uk/ab/JCVI/DH_120115), the
Committee on Safety of Medicines (CSM) received 66 reports of suspected adverse reactions
to measles vaccines over the period January 1982 to April 1983. According to the transcript
of the meeting:

(7. Suspected adverse reactions to measles vaccine: recent reports to the CSM)
“These included three cases of encephalitis; on follow-up, two of these patients were left
one year later with severe handicap and the third patient, after a year, appeared to be
developmentally normal.”
__________________
Man everywhere seem to be caught in the denial of reality. They fear the awful truth and are turning a blind eye… .Therefore, they avoid it and cast it from their minds and consciousness.

Last edited by ex sheep; 02-05-2013 at 11:12 AM.
ex sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:32 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.