Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 29-01-2012, 07:42 PM   #161
neila
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 883
Likes: 14 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude111 View Post
Ah fuck everyone involved!!!!

GOD BLESS YOUR DAUGHTERS FOR HAVING THE WILL POWER TO USE THIER MIND AND NOT DO THIS!!

Please give them a big hug for me Neila,tell em im proud of em


Thank you!
Only just seen this, thankyou
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 07:44 PM   #162
neila
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 883
Likes: 14 (8 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Oh neila, I thought I had it bad with some of the family arguments I have had but that really takes the biscuit.




I know I was fuming, my sister is a typical sheep driven by fear.
neila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2012, 07:55 PM   #163
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by btrayd View Post
Winegums, if you think research is "reading some websites and watching youtube videos'--go back to school.

Yeah !

(Corrupt/Satanic Pharma medical) school !
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 12:50 AM   #164
winegums
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by btrayd View Post
Winegums, if you think research is "reading some websites and watching youtube videos'--go back to school.

I bought the lie until last year when, due to the controversy around gardasil, I started to look into it. At 45, I feel like such a fool for just accepting what was being put out. I started to read the studies, yes, I do understand them and yes, I do know how the body processes heavy metals.
Ok, the fact is when most people around here say they've "researched" they mean they've just watched a load of Alex Jones documentries.

Can you show how injected vaccines cause damage, through an explanation of their physiological effect in humans?

Also would appreciate a source for those 600 or so kids with mumps you mentioned.
__________________
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 01:58 PM   #165
21_12_2012
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Manchester-ish UK
Posts: 3,603
Likes: 29 (18 Posts)
Default

^^^^^^^ Ze agents require ze evidence again^^^^^^^
21_12_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #166
btrayd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I'm not quite sure
Posts: 252
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

The statistics are from 1987 the last big outbreak. However, if you want to use the 2006 stats :
In Minnesota, case-patients ranged in age from 2 months to 92 years. The highest age-specific attack rate occurred in persons 18-24 years of age (42 [23%] cases; 7.9 per 100,000). This is consistent with other outbreak states for which the overall age-specific attack rate for persons 18-24 years of age was 6.0 per 100,000, affecting primarily college students. Sixty-seven (37%) cases occurred in children <18 years of age (5.2 per 100,000); 40 (22%) occurred in adults 25-49 years of age (2.1 per 100,000); and 31 (17%) occurred in adults age >50 years of age (2.1 per 100,000).

The comparable age-specific incidence rates in adults 25-49 years of age and those aged >50 years do not support the assumption that persons born before 1957 are immune to mumps due to natural infection.
this is my favorite mislead--instead of acknowledging that there is no improvement for those who are among the mandatory vaccinated age groups (unknown how many were actually vaccinated) the statement is given that the age group that was not involved in mandatory vaccinations have no natural immunity? Statistically the incidents are the same 2.1--mandatory vaccination or not.

I am currently using my time on other subjects but will check in occasionally.
btrayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-01-2012, 05:19 PM   #167
winegums
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Well do you think this demonstrates improved immunity in those over 50? I don't think you can draw many (if, indeed any) conclusions from that data given its sparsity. How do you know those infected didn't all abstain from vaccination?
__________________
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 01:35 PM   #168
btrayd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I'm not quite sure
Posts: 252
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
Well do you think this demonstrates improved immunity in those over 50? I don't think you can draw many (if, indeed any) conclusions from that data given its sparsity. How do you know those infected didn't all abstain from vaccination?
Nice attempt to turn it back on me. Like you say, "I don't think you can draw many (if, indeed any) conclusions from that data given its sparsity"; this includes the misdirect that was offered my MDH. It would be just as valid to say that there is no indication that forced vaccination conferred any immunity on the 25-49 year old population as compared to those above 50 who were not forced to vaccinate since the stats are the same for those 2 groups.
I do not know who took shots and who didn't. some who were not forced by the government may have had shots, also. I do know that most people get the shots, through fear of the mandate and Most people who get the diseases (pick whichever one you want) are among those who have been vaccinated.
btrayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 07:26 PM   #169
winegums
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You're the one who brought up the numbers, I assumed you had a point to make.
__________________
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 05:27 AM   #170
btrayd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I'm not quite sure
Posts: 252
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

What I pointed out was the misdirect by MDH which you promptly ignored. Instead you threw up a challenge to what I would aver given the blank nature of the stats. When I stated my point of view, you then challenge my reason to bring up the numbers in the first place. I agree with the stats being to vague to produce any relevant assertion for any viewpoint and find it far more meaningful that they would use a misdirect. Which is what I was mentioning before and I even wrote in bold so I thought it would be rather obvious.
btrayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 11:47 PM   #171
winegums
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

They probably said what they did to avoid any potential misuse of the statistics by antivaxxers as evidence that vaccines aren't effective.
__________________
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:59 AM   #172
btrayd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: I'm not quite sure
Posts: 252
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
They probably said what they did to avoid any potential misuse of the statistics by antivaxxers as evidence that vaccines aren't effective.
WOW! So, your assumption is that the MDH would rather make a totally unsupportable statement to “avoid any potential misuse” by others. How’s that doublethink working for you?

They misuse the statistics to project a viewpoint that is not supported and it’s OK with you because someone with a different viewpoint may do the same thing? I make the assumption that is OK with you based on the very idea that this would occur to you as an explanation. Sorry, but this is an unthinking bit of apologist propaganda.

This is a discussion not worth continuing.
btrayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:29 AM   #173
winegums
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,328
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

You're misunderstanding me. They don't present those statistics as saying "look, vaccination works", they present those statistics, and make it clear that they shouldn't be mistaken as being evidence that those who aren't vaccinated are somehow immune to mumps.
__________________
"Once I was in a casino, and the security guard asked me to move. He said 'You are blocking the fire exit'. Like I wouldn't run if there was a fire. If you have legs, and are flammable, you can never block a fire exit. Unless you are a table."
Mitch Hedburg, comedian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21_12_2012
Let's try throwing maths and science down the bog, this is the Icke forum.
winegums is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:45 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.