Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 05-12-2011, 03:03 PM   #1
largejack

Default Our daughter only one not given HPV in whole year!

Do I need to say more?

All her friends are now worried she's going to get cancer. :-(

I'm glad we're not on this plane for all eternity, that's all I can say on the matter?

Surely there could have been at least one other, there must be a Jehovah witness or someone in the bloody school!!!???

Last edited by largejack; 05-12-2011 at 03:07 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #2
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post

Do I need to say more?

Ditto, but I worry for my daughter's friends, the uptake is shocking, my son was also the only one in his class who refused a BCG jab.
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:09 PM   #3
jimmi

Well lj.. I would certainly be interested if you do decide to say more.
Were you or your daughter pressured in any way, was it your decision to have your daughter decline the jab or hers alone ? etc. etc.

c'mon, fess up!

Please
jimmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:10 PM   #4
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by velma View Post
Ditto, but I worry for my daughter's friends, the uptake is shocking, my son was also the only one in his class who refused a BCG jab.
Many of her friends went home sick after it, but it's ok, it's just 'normal' they were told.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #5
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmi View Post
Well lj.. I would certainly be interested if you do decide to say more.
Were you or your daughter pressured in any way, was it your decision to have your daughter decline the jab or hers alone ? etc. etc.

c'mon, fess up!

Please
Yeah we were given a consent form, and a silly shiny none medical leaflet about all the advantages and no health risks, but the teachers wondered why she was not having it.

Well I'm 37, probably another 35 years or so to go, if we get that far? My head is compromised at the moment. Not one other in about 150 girls????

Last edited by largejack; 05-12-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:31 PM   #6
dolores1

I'm delighted for your girl, it's the other girls in the future that will have to deal with all the problems this vaccine was "designed" to cause.

ps. I'm worried sick about my 5yo grand daughter and 3 yo grandson, my daughter won't listen to a word against vaccines no matter how much info I give her!!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:38 PM   #7
beldazar

Quote:

Do I need to say more?

I'm glad we're not on this plane for all eternity, that's all I can say on the matter?

Surely there could have been at least one other, there must be a Jehovah witness or someone in the bloody school!!!???
So sorry to heart that largejeck.

Very depressing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
I'm delighted for your girl, it's the other girls in the future that will have to deal with all the problems this vaccine was "designed" to cause.

ps. I'm worried sick about my 5yo grand daughter and 3 yo grandson, my daughter won't listen to a word against vaccines no matter how much info I give her!!
Sympathies to you too dolores.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 03:46 PM   #8
jon galt

Quote:

The drop in infant mortality rates in the last century is no doubt due to vaccines, the benefits far out weigh the risks, take malaria vaccines for example
Old 05-12-2011, 03:55 PM   #9
jimmi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
The drop in infant mortality rates in the last century is no doubt due to vaccines, the benefits far out weigh the risks, take malaria vaccines for example
The drop in infant mortality rates is due to a high standard of medical care being made available to those that would have no access to it if they had to pay, a situation we are returning to due to the efforts of you and others of your ilk.
Old 05-12-2011, 03:59 PM   #10
kiwimaj
Inactive

Quote:

Hi Dolores

I too was worried sick about my new grandaughter that was born in Jan this year. My daughter was very casually going to go ahead and allow the jabs..it started off with I asking he when she would be introducing her to the dogs (she has three staffs) and she said "oh, only after she has had her jabs." Well, it took me a good while to get her to see my point of view and now she is very much against them..phew! BUT my concern is if she sends her to school (I am very much against the state schooling system as well!), the school may start to bring in the "no jabs, no school place" rule.. It is a constant worry, but, one thing I have learned about all of this? I CANNOT CONTROL anything my daughter does, end of! She could just be giving me lip service, then just go and jab anyway..it is not my child, so ultimately I do not want to turn into the very thing I despise, people controlling how I would bring my child up. I am sure when I had my kids the last thing I wanted to hear was other people telling me how to bring my kids up.

Honestly Dolores, there is ultimately nothing you can do, you just have to allow them to do what they feel is right, even if that means the worst case scenario. I am also a believer in things happening for a reason, and there are no accidents.

What I have found is this..just give up worrying..simple! When something really bothers you, then cut that worrying thought out..and the less you worry about an issue, the less worrying issues you will have come your way :-)

As for the other jabs...how utterly shocking that only one girl out of 150..unbelievable...especially in this day and age when there is so much info and education out there are natural healing and stuff...wow..what a world we live in!!!!!!!

kiwimaj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:02 PM   #11
poutinemee

Quote:
The drop in infant mortality rates is due to a high standard of medical care being made available to those that would have no access to it if they had to pay, a situation we are returning to due to the efforts of you and others of your ilk.
No serious MD's would agree with that statement
poutinemee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:04 PM   #12
jon galt

Quote:
And vaccines pay no part in this medical care? You seem to have contradicted your self. On one hand they make available high standards of medical care on the other they are trying to kill with vaccines. Would it not make more sense not to give medical care at all. How do you explain the same rise in health globaly. Vaccines such as malaria vaccine play a large part in this. Would you not agree. As did the eradication of smallpox through vaccination. Because I hold a view different view to you that some how implys that I would like to see a return to life expectancy of 100 years ago. Wow.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:15 PM   #13
jimmi

Smallpox was not eradicated through vaccines, malaria vaccines are used to spread other diseases such as aids, measles vaccine causes various cancers in later life,....

I will give the benefit of the doubt and treat you as simply ignorant of the truth.
Old 05-12-2011, 04:24 PM   #14
jon galt

Quote:
Smallpox was not eradicated through vaccines, malaria vaccines are used to spread other diseases such as aids, measles vaccine causes various cancers in later life,....

I will give the benefit of the doubt and treat you as simply ignorant of the truth.
There is nothing truthful in any of what you just said, perhaps you can tell me what eradicated smallpox or one instace of a person contracting aids by the malaria vaccine.
I do not think you are ingnorent of the truth but telling lies to try and prove a point,

Last edited by jon galt; 05-12-2011 at 04:27 PM.
jon galt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:25 PM   #15
schumie

both my daughters were the only ones in their respective years not to have the vaccine

and for those that want to know a joint desicion between me and them both times after some long hard nights reading and researching together on the net
schumie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:48 PM   #16
hiddensap

My sister was hospitalised not long after having the hpv vaccine, she had severe abdominal pains but the doctors gave no diagnosis.
hiddensap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 04:53 PM   #17
hiddensap

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon galt View Post
There is nothing truthful in any of what you just said, perhaps you can tell me what eradicated smallpox
People in Africa still getting a small pox related virus monkeypox.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla...ng-168733.aspx
Old 05-12-2011, 05:01 PM   #18
muzungu100

Quote:
Many of her friends went home sick after it, but it's ok, it's just 'normal' they were told.
How many out of her year group and what with?

We have been vaccinating 12 year olds (with their parents' permission) for the last few years and have had not one adverse reaction.

Last edited by muzungu100; 05-12-2011 at 05:16 PM.
muzungu100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:08 PM   #19
muzungu100

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddensap View Post
People in Africa still getting a small pox related virus monkeypox.

http://newsroom.ucla.edu/portal/ucla...ng-168733.aspx
Quote:
Until 1980, Rimoin said, the smallpox vaccine provided cross-protective immunity against monkeypox, a "zoonotic orthopoxvirus," meaning it can be passed from animals to humans. Symptoms of monkeypox in humans include severe eruptions on the skin, fever, headaches, swollen lymph nodes, possible blindness and even death. There is no treatment.
An argument for developing a vaccine, not against.
muzungu100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 05:23 PM   #20
hiddensap

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzungu100 View Post
An argument for developing a vaccine, not against.
I never stated whether it was for or against, I thought it would be good information to the debate.

Me personally I do not agree with vaccinations, it has been proven to reduce the immune systems ability to protect.

This is why seasonal vaccines are seasonal, whatever was injected has been used.

In this time it has destroyed the bodies ability to make its own vaccines, heal itself

The tragedy now is that our immune systems can withstand anything, it just takes generations to take effect. Look at the plague it ravaged the world from the 12th century or so until the 18th century, until natural immunisation helped us along.

Vaccines time and time again are creating more and more deadly viruses as the viruses use that natural immunisation to grow stronger as we as humans did after the plague.

Last edited by hiddensap; 05-12-2011 at 05:26 PM.