Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 19-08-2010, 08:14 AM   #41
dconrad000

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyhumans View Post

Telling someone that they are better off putting themself or child at risk for polio rather than ADHD , is like telling them they are better off with AIDS rather than asthma...

I refer you to post #37 for my philosophy on that.

Last edited by dconrad000; 19-08-2010 at 08:22 AM.
dconrad000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 08:20 AM   #42
sillyhumans
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dconrad000 View Post
Sillyhumans, if you go back and read the article again, you will see that they are not discussing ADD or ADHD at all -- but are specifically focusing on Autistic Disorder (AD) and they label it thusly -- Autistic Disorder (AD) -- which is the much more serious form of brain damage...and the causal link to vaccinations is demonstrated clearly. I would encourage people to go to the link and see for themselves.
I'm sorry your right it autism . But the study doesn't state that vaccines cause AD .
sillyhumans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 08:37 AM   #43
dconrad000

Quote:
I'm sorry your right it autism . But the study doesn't state that vaccines cause AD .

Thank you for that, Sillyhumans.

...actually, what is clearly demonstrated is an undeniable correlation between increases in autism rates and the timing of increases in various vaccines to the shot schedule.

I encourage people to go and look for themselves.

...and the increases have been extremely dramatic -- a fifteen-fold/1500% increase...see the information in post #27 for more precise details about that.
Old 19-08-2010, 08:53 AM   #44
dconrad000

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi3141 View Post

Thanks for the link.

I appreciate you so saying, Pi.
Old 19-08-2010, 09:30 AM   #45
sillyhumans
Banned

Quote:
Thank you for that, Sillyhumans.

...actually, what is clearly demonstrated is an undeniable correlation between increases in autism rates and the timing of increases in various vaccines to the shot schedule.

I encourage people to go and look for themselves.

...and the increases have been extremely dramatic -- a fifteen-fold/1500% increase...see the information in post #27 for more precise details about that.
I think the main point is that the general consensus world wide is that we don't know what is causing the increasing rates of AD , ADHD or schizophrenia .

Last edited by sillyhumans; 19-08-2010 at 09:31 AM.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:04 AM   #46
dconrad000

Quote:

I think the main point is that the general consensus world wide is that we don't know what is causing the increasing rates of AD , ADHD...

As for me personally, I care not about consensus, which is typically what Big Pharma tells the people to believe -- assisted by their willing accomplices in the main-stream-media...in order to maintain their multi-billion-dollar-profits and control...

...what I care about is reality...and there is no denying a distinct correlation in spikes of increased autism rates, with the timing of significant increases to number of vaccines administered.

...again, I encourage people to look at the article and judge for themselves.

...furthermore...an examination of the documentation in post #27 also proves irrefutably, through transcripts obtained through the Freedom of Information Act -- of Big Pharma and Government's secret meeting -- that they knew full well that they were irrepairably harming millions of kids world wide -- and what they could do to keep that information from the public.

Last edited by dconrad000; 19-08-2010 at 10:17 AM.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:43 AM   #47
sillyhumans
Banned

Post #27 has a lawyer trying to sell a book and discussing medicine , which he knows nothing about .

I also clicked on the link to infowars . Alex Jones is a comedian .

Last edited by sillyhumans; 19-08-2010 at 10:43 AM.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:55 AM   #48
dconrad000

Quote:
Post #27 has a lawyer trying to sell a book and discussing medicine , which he knows nothing about .

I also clicked on the link to infowars . Alex Jones is a comedian .

I'm afraid we're just going to have to agree to disagree, Sillyhumans. I wish you well.

For any viewers of this thread, I would encourage you to go to posts #27 and #28 -- and judge the actual information given for yourselves -- upon its own merrits.

Last edited by dconrad000; 19-08-2010 at 10:57 AM.
Old 19-08-2010, 10:58 AM   #49
beldazar

Quote:
There is a whole spectrum of vaccine-induced brain damage -- and depending upon the severity -- it falls into different named categories. One in 166 kids are diagnosed with autism (up 15 fold/ 1500% since 1989). But one in 6 are diagnosed with lesser forms of autism/braindamage such as ADD, ADHD, various learning disabilities, etc.

I wouldn't wish even mild forms of brain damage upon any of my kids -- or upon anyone else, for that matter.
Well said!

Quote:
Every vaccine can cause neurological damage." Robert S Mendelsohn, M.D.
They are supposed to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 11:45 AM   #50
dconrad000

Thank you, Beldazar. I appreciate you joining in, here.

...a good place to re-insert that whole post about the quote form Dr Robert S Mendelsohn...I highly recommend all three of the books. They are extremely enlightening...not everyday you've got such an extremely well-respected, honest M.D. spilling his guts in such an honest way, about the very significant "Dark Side" of the traditional medical establishment.

Quote from Dr Robert S Mendelsohn -- in my mind, one of the greatest and most honest medical doctors of all time -- author of "Confessions of a Medical Heretic"; "How to Raise a Healthy Child, In Spite of Your Doctor"; and "MALEpractice: How The Medical Profession Manipulates Women" :

Quote:

"Every vaccine can cause neurological damage." Robert S Mendelsohn, M.D.

Last edited by dconrad000; 19-08-2010 at 11:50 AM.
Old 19-08-2010, 11:53 AM   #51
dconrad000

BTW, Beldazar...you'll get a kick out of this...there's something wrong with the Forum view-counter on this thread. It's been stuck on 666 for at least the past hour.

Last edited by dconrad000; 19-08-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 19-08-2010, 12:53 PM   #52
beldazar

Quote:
Thank you, Beldazar. I appreciate you joining in, here.

...a good place to re-insert that whole post about the quote form Dr Robert S Mendelsohn...I highly recommend all three of the books. They are extremely enlightening...not everyday you've got such an extremely well-respected, honest M.D. spilling his guts in such an honest way, about the very significant "Dark Side" of the traditional medical establishment.

Quote from Dr Robert S Mendelsohn -- in my mind, one of the greatest and most honest medical doctors of all time -- author of "Confessions of a Medical Heretic"; "How to Raise a Healthy Child, In Spite of Your Doctor"; and "MALEpractice: How The Medical Profession Manipulates Women" :
Thanks dconrad.

Just checked the views, all changed now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 19-08-2010 at 12:54 PM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 06:29 PM   #53
dconrad000

...re-inserting this...from post #2...

Quote:
IMPORTANT

For additional extremely important information, including a simple tool you can use -- that costs you nothing -- which enables you with a mere few clicks of a mouse, to quickly and soundly convince all the people you care about -- concerning the absolute fraud and danger of vaccines...

I refer you to this thread:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123157
Old 19-08-2010, 06:47 PM   #54
antinwo

Quote:
Originally Posted by apollo_gnomon View Post
My kids have been vaccinated against everything recommended by our pediatrician. They're smart, capable and talented, all three. None have shown any signs of mental aberration or retardation. My oldest has serious ADHD, which I consider a talent and survival advantage. I give him the option of medication to enable him to suffer the sitting-down-and-paying-attention part of public education. But it's HIS tool to put up with school, not my tool to put up with him.

Your children's chance of being exposed to viruses is 100%. You get to control what they bring home.

Go ahead and be Luddites about immunization, that's your choice, but be prepared to accept responsibility for your contribution to the spread of otherwise preventable diseases.

I am sorry but you sound like you are not willing to take responsibility for your son having had his vaccines and now having ADHD. Wait a min are you now going to tell me you would rather him have ADHD than a bad case of measles cos that is the usual shit that is spouted out by you dumbed down folk who refuse to look into and research the dangers of Vaccines and then when they vaccinate their kids and then they get ADHD, Autism ect they then blame the folk who have not vaccinated their kids for spreading the diseases As for being prepared to accept responsibility for the contrubution of the spead of otherwise preventable diseases then what is the point of vaccines if they don't protect kids from diseases anyway????????? I am so sick of hearing this tosh

Last edited by antinwo; 19-08-2010 at 07:03 PM.
antinwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 06:48 PM   #55
mila

Thank you dconrad for spreading this important information.
I'm listening to your youtube channel now.

I recently read "The Medical Mafia" book by Ghislaine Lanctot (I highly recommend it) and she calls vaccinations "rape" and this is the best description I've heard so far.
mila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #56
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinwo View Post
I am sorry but you sound like you are not willing to take responsibility for your son having had his vaccines and now having ADHD. Wait a min are you now going to tell me you would rather him have ADHD than a bad case of measles cos that is the usual shit that is spouted out by you dumbed down folk who refuse to look into and research the dangers of Vaccines As for being prepared to accept responsibility for the contrubution of the spead of otherwise preventable diseases then what is the point of vaccines if they don't protect kids from diseases anyway????????? I am so sick of hearing this tosh
Don't worry antiNWO it's called cognitive dissonance. They take the decision to have their child vaccinated, try to convince themselves that the risks of catching (in most cases) mild diseases are more important than risking having a potential lifetime deliberating disease like autism, and then viciously attack anyone who has an alternative perspective, and then try to blame them for spreading the disease the vaccine is supposed to prevent.

Sorry, cognitive dissonance is probably the wrong term, fucked up in the head is probably more accurate?

Cognitive Dissonance

Cognitive dissonance is a psychological phenomenon which refers to the discomfort felt at a discrepancy between what you already know or believe, and new information or interpretation. It therefore occurs when there is a need to accommodate new ideas, and it may be necessary for it to develop so that we become "open" to them.

It doesn't matter if this world is real or an illusion, the effects are still the same.

Last edited by largejack; 19-08-2010 at 06:59 PM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-08-2010, 07:16 PM   #57
dconrad000

Apollo_gnomon, I do appreciate the fact that you seemed to be softening up a few posts into our conversation...and you seemed to be in the process of considering looking at the information I recommended to you...and then you helped me with my links. I thank you for that. I do want to give you credit, where credit is due. I am sorry that your oldest has ADHD -- and I do wish you well. Also, if you have taken the time to look at the information I suggested and wish to discuss it further, I would be happy to do so.

It is my hope that we can have peaceful dialogue here, on this thread without inflaming one anothers emotions too much.

If I find that someone does not want to know the truth, I will try to politely let them know we're at an impasse...but if I am not mistaken I had a sense, after a bit -- that Apollo_gnomon may have been willing to look at the Kevin P Miller interview -- and the Robert F Kennedy, Jr article and interview...which information I think could greatly benefit Appolo, in her situation.

Last edited by dconrad000; 19-08-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 19-08-2010, 07:26 PM   #58
dconrad000

Antinwo and Largejack...I do thank you for being on the right side with respect to vaccinations. I appreciate having good people like you on my side. I did, however want to cut Apollo_gnomon some slack, for the reasons in my post, just above. If we can find a way to express our ideas without being too hard on someone -- especially someone like Apollo, who I sensed a little later on into our conversation -- that she was actually considering opening her mind enough to take a look at the information in posts #27 and #28.

...also, friends -- it is my preference to keep this thread one to which sensitive women and children (like my wife and children, for example) could come without having their "ears burnt", so to speak -- with certain crude and unsavory words...so if such a request for clean language could be accommodated, that would also be much appreciated.

...again, I do thank you for your support and your passion in this cause. Fight on, brothers! (I do want to hurt -- and even bring down the real evil here -- the utterly dispicable and diabolical Vaccine Industry...that's why I wrote, "They Want To Inject My Kid With What?!!! -- last August -- which has been widely disseminated around the globe.)

Last edited by dconrad000; 19-08-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 19-08-2010, 07:36 PM   #59
dconrad000

Mila, thank you for your post. I appreciate you taking the time to do so.
Old 19-08-2010, 08:23 PM   #60
dconrad000

Quote:
Originally Posted by beldazar View Post
Thanks dconrad.

Just checked the views, all changed now

I just found it a bit funny and ironic, when the viewcounter was stuck on 666 for about two hours, early this morning.