Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 24-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #261
Dude111

Indeed right!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-12-2013, 11:40 PM   #262
korebolter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
Also on the same note, just because something is in the mainstream, don't instantly dismiss it as rubbish. There is nothing more closed minded than letting your brain fall for pre-conceived opinions.
Also on the same note, just because something is in the alternative media, don't instantly dismiss it as rubbish. There is nothing more closed minded than letting your brain fall for pre-conceived opinions.

Hi 3P5. Your statement applies to yourself, do you see? I hope your good at taking your own advice
korebolter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2013, 01:28 AM   #263
opivyfan
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by korebolter View Post
Also on the same note, just because something is in the alternative media, don't instantly dismiss it as rubbish. There is nothing more closed minded than letting your brain fall for pre-conceived opinions.

Hi 3P5. Your statement applies to yourself, do you see? I hope your good at taking your own advice
It's all good advice, think about it yourself, research everything that you are wary of, if it affects or interests you, also always do as many people say and "question authority" but also question the motives of the people saying that, most exposers are part of the system, gaining your trust.

Even here there are many wolves dressed as sheep, whether they are intentional wolves or deceived themselves.

At the end of the day - keep yourself to yourself, question all that related to health issues, study it yourself, question anything in media that is relevant to you, don't trust politicians, the vatican, the police, people exposing "the truth" (even Icke or Jones), but don't sit in a corner locked in your room, being paranoid. There are no reptilian aliens hunting you down because you believe in any part of the illuminati conspiracy, the illumiati nor any other satanic-religious cult or pseudo-political group give a damn about who you are or what you do or say.

One last thing, when you aren't using your built-in webcam, cover it with blutack or duct tape :P
opivyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-12-2013, 01:33 AM   #264
korebolter
Inactive

Hi Opivyfan!

Merry christmas.

Good post here my friend, totally agree with everything you said. Lucky I don't have a webcam too lol
Old 30-12-2013, 03:10 AM   #265
opivyfan
Inactive

Quote:
Hi Opivyfan!

Merry christmas.

Good post here my friend, totally agree with everything you said. Lucky I don't have a webcam too lol
Thanks! I don't celebrate Christmas myself but I do hope you had a wonderful time with your family

It is definitely good not to have a webcam, it is no longer "conspiracy nut" territory to be paranoid about the cameras, it is mainstream knowledge - Even on Never Mind the Buzzcocks or Celebrity Juice (Or QI perhaps? i forget) the celebrities on it were all discussing how they cover their cameras, and I've seen professional technology review site videos speak about how easy it is for surveillance to activate a camera on a laptop (on most major operating systems) and bypass the light that shows that it is active, and they have stated that both the Governing bodies AND hackers often access people's cameras... And presumably microphones at times too.

What I would like to know is whether or not it is true that M.S and Apple leave security back doors open for the GOV bodies to enter our computers undetected... I hope not, but it wouldn't surprise me (not trying to make you or anyone paranoid lol).
opivyfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 03:57 PM   #266
korebolter
Inactive

Haha! Yeah microphone and video would be a good tool for them. Listen in on conversations and get to see who is watching or viewing truther info online.

I used to place bluetack over mine lol.

Oh I didn't see my family or home friends this year, I am abroad travelling
Old 01-01-2014, 04:00 PM   #267
3point5
Banned

Quote:

I don't instantly dismiss it, or else I'd not be on this website I don't take anything at face value, be it main stream or alternative.
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:06 PM   #268
korebolter
Inactive

Heya mate.

Neither do I. I used to be pro-vax. Now after some serious rational thought, common sense and logical thinking... I have came to my decision.

I know you disagree and I respect that.

Hope you had a nice new year
Old 01-01-2014, 06:42 PM   #269
blue2

See www.vaccinetruth.com

I had a flu vaccine once only and it was to my cost health wise as i had viral pneumonia after it and balance went...I know better now and since being pensioner i get inundated with big business flu push annually despite i wrote to Practice Nurse whose name happened on letter,duly ignored though.

They also push for colon cancer testing but i have such a huge distrust of any potential diagnoses after one wrong one that cost me dearly. I much prefer to keep away and keep myself healthy via natural means these days so much so i am writing to GP to correct misinformation in my records then i am going to withdraw from NHS GP list altogether.

Believe in your own mind and self and if in any doubt do without as gut feelings if listened to prove correct.

Last edited by blue2; 01-01-2014 at 06:44 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #270
korebolter
Inactive

Hiya Blue, sorry to hear what happened to you. Good on you for stopping, if everyone knew the truth...no-one would allow themselves or their kids these poison jabs..

Vactruth.com is another one, I follow them on facebook too and they have loads of comments on there from anti-vaxxers which includes affected people and parents alike.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:11 PM   #271
blue2

Hi Korebolter it is mostly great to be awake and aware but i sometimes kick myself for past errors through simplicity of life as it was and lack of such information.Although at same time i am also pleased i have so many life experiences whether bad or good for without we cannot hope to grow emotionally.

I have to say folks around my age group have no change in them they are rooted in fear from what GP's tell them, and if they cannot change due to lack of money or their own comfort zones then they go for prescriptions that are Free that i can see are causing further diseases,lots don't want change because with it comes conflict and they can't deal with it! La la la!!

Thing is truth not in my medical records they manage to miss stuff out and so disjointed information...

Last edited by blue2; 01-01-2014 at 07:12 PM.
Old 01-01-2014, 07:27 PM   #272
3point5
Banned

Quote:
Hope you had a nice new year
You too man Where abouts in the world were you to celebrate?

I'd not call myself pro-vax, but I'm certainly not anti-vax
3point5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:42 PM   #273
bellahunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue2 View Post
See www.vaccinetruth.com

I had a flu vaccine once only and it was to my cost health wise as i had viral pneumonia after it and balance went...I know better now and since being pensioner i get inundated with big business flu push annually despite i wrote to Practice Nurse whose name happened on letter,duly ignored though.

They also push for colon cancer testing but i have such a huge distrust of any potential diagnoses after one wrong one that cost me dearly. I much prefer to keep away and keep myself healthy via natural means these days so much so i am writing to GP to correct misinformation in my records then i am going to withdraw from NHS GP list altogether.

Believe in your own mind and self and if in any doubt do without as gut feelings if listened to prove correct.
I had the colonoscopy last year . I'm glad I did .everything looked fine in there so won't be having another.
bellahunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2014, 04:15 AM   #274
blue2

Nah it was just the cardboard stuff sent out for stool samples few years ago i told them not to bother me in future and who gave my name and address to another part of the country i was livid at the way we are treated not as individuals or even informed but as cattle herded and treated all the same as if not unique in any way. I wont fall for scare tactics and also tests are not always fool proof and i work on parasites and pollutants causing diseases,i make mega super juices!
Whatever floats your boat as they say. I wouldn't want their treatments nor anything inserted into my colon thank you interfering with nature.

Last edited by blue2; 02-01-2014 at 04:16 AM.
Old 02-01-2014, 04:45 AM   #275
korebolter
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3point5 View Post
You too man Where abouts in the world were you to celebrate?

I'd not call myself pro-vax, but I'm certainly not anti-vax
Yeah just in Aussie mate! It was pretty good

Ok - maybe your neutral-vax but definitely leaning towards the pro side lol