Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Vaccinations / Big Pharma / Bio-Warfare

Old 23-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #181
gaias child

Quote:
Originally Posted by winegums View Post
I've told you several times that that was not a typical case, she had a pre-existing condition that the doctors did not take into account, that's what made this case stick. Claiming this is par for the course is disingenuous.
And as I've posted a zillion times before thimeserol and other heavy metals causes mitochondria dysfunction, found in those autistic children.

You can deny the evidence as much you like. But what is your motive for doing so?

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/con...l~jumptype=rss

Mitochondrial dysfunction, impaired oxidative-reduction activity, degeneration, and death in human neuronal and fetal cells induced by low-level exposure to thimerosal and other metal compounds

Quote:
Thimerosal (ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid), an ethylmercury (EtHg)-releasing compound (49.55% mercury (Hg)), was used in a range of medical products for more than 70 years. Of particular recent concern, routine administering of Thimerosal-containing biologics/childhood vaccines have become significant sources of Hg exposure for some fetuses/infants. This study was undertaken to investigate cellular damage among in vitro human neuronal (SH-SY-5Y neuroblastoma and 1321N1 astrocytoma) and fetal (nontransformed) model systems using cell vitality assays and microscope-based digital image capture techniques to assess potential damage induced by Thimerosal and other metal compounds (aluminum (Al) sulfate, lead (Pb)(II) acetate, methylmercury (MeHg) hydroxide, and mercury (Hg)(II) chloride) where the cation was reported to exert adverse effects on developing cells. Thimerosal-associated cellular damage was also evaluated for similarity to pathophysiological findings observed in patients diagnosed with autistic disorders (ADs). Thimerosal-induced cellular damage as evidenced by concentration- and time-dependent mitochondrial damage, reduced oxidative-reduction activity, cellular degeneration, and cell death in the in vitro human neuronal and fetal model systems studied. Thimerosal at low nanomolar (nM) concentrations induced significant cellular toxicity in human neuronal and fetal cells. Thimerosal-induced cytoxicity is similar to that observed in AD pathophysiologic studies. Thimerosal was found to be significantly more toxic than the other metal compounds examined. Future studies need to be conducted to evaluate additional mechanisms underlying Thimerosal-induced cellular damage and assess potential co-exposures to other compounds that may increase or decrease Thimerosal-mediated toxicity

Last edited by gaias child; 23-06-2010 at 07:00 PM.
gaias child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-06-2010, 09:53 PM   #182
blue2

And Vaccines cause glands to become underactive thus making for hypothyroidism just like all drugs do and mitochondria is dependent on hormones to function properly then there is the mineral magnesium too deficient and much needed for hormonal system,plus protein utilisation is not working properly.

Vaccines i believe gave my son allergies and he couldn't have any baby foods or eggs or bread-he lived on breast milk for five years but with some fresh cooked foods after 7 months. He was a very sickly child-he now has hypothyroidism and i am sure he did so as a baby too after vaccines as hois face would swell and especially in the sunshine. My instrinct was not to have triple three and GP went along with this decision as he was using homeopathy at the time. My son had his whooping cough just as i di as a child, he did not have chickenpox like i did but he did have Scarlet Fever although Dr played it down to scarlatina it was severe i know that much an chest swelled and red big rashes and breathing difficulties all the time he slept in my bed i was so concerned. He had what seemed like Meningitis at one point and all he got was antibiotics plus plus plus. He had mumps and measles together and i caught mumps from him just as he'd begun school-all i can say life was a nightmare of him with constant ear infections and throat infections until his tonsils came out.

I had a Flu Vaccine when he was 8yrs old and wished i'd never had it as i was so ill with viral pneumonia from it and left at home with temp of 104 and a child to care for. Now i've got Mitochondria dysfunction and hypothyroidism and protein issues that was deemed ME. Mito dysfunction is now found in MND too with many Gene mutations. High Pesticide levels may well be found but not on NHS. Biolab Medical Unit is place for blood to be sent for re Mito and interesting to do this after a child has had vaccines to see what is in the body.

You make your choices in life and bear consequences of ignorance, certainly not bliss for sure. How are Vaccines natural for the body? And in the way given intramuscularly causes high toxicity especially the Squalene in swine flu vaccine,in olive oil it is not toxic but in vaccine it is.

Last edited by blue2; 23-06-2010 at 09:54 PM.
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 08:29 AM   #183
siegfriedsassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by standuptothisshit View Post
The idea that vaccines have solely contributed to a reduction in childhood illness is folly from the off. It has been shown that it's actually the vast improvement in standards of living which have bolstered the human immune response AND slashed the prevalence of these diseases in the past 150 years [citation needed]. If you research into these diseases you'll find that people who HAVE been vaccinated CAN still suffer them [citation needed]. This may be because vaccines are only effective against one or two types of pathogen whereas the disease may be found in potentially hundreds of different pathogens which the body will not recognise [citation needed].
Thanks in advance.
siegfriedsassoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-06-2010, 08:39 AM   #184
siegfriedsassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
I have a question to you. Why are you coming to a site like this for help with your choice? Why not do the research for yourself? This is your child, why come here??? I would start searching google for "Dr. vaccine autism" and go from there. It's like you want us to convince you not to do it... If your heart says no DON't do it!! Always follow heart not mind.
This is why lots of people - generally people who don't know what symptoms to look for, or are scared of going to the doctors - die early deaths. I'd say always go for the rational option and if you feel ill, go to the doctors.
Old 24-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #185
siegfriedsassoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeman_0 View Post
Carefully! Unfortunately it is a very complicated process, and I don't remember anymore. I went to clinic of an indepedent holistic doctor who doesn't take insurance.
How convenient. Perhaps the holistic doctor slipped you something to make you forget and you came out $3000 lighter? You never know, these quacks could be in on the big pharma conspiracy too.

They'll get those drugs into you any way they can after all.

Last edited by siegfriedsassoon; 24-06-2010 at 08:45 AM. Reason: flort, gribble.
Old 27-06-2010, 07:05 PM   #186
epiceyjahouse
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by beetzart View Post
My one year old son is due to have the MMR vaccine this week. My older son had it too and has experienced no problems at all; no autism, nothing.

I read on a lot of conspiracy sites how it is bad and how it not only can cause autism but is a form of mind control etc.

Surely conspiracy sites/forums should steer clear of trying to pursuade people it is wrong?

This is about a child's health after all. Go on about psuedoscience all you like with respect to reptillians, hollow earth and moon theories but leave the health of chidren to the professionally trained physicians.

I would take great interest, if you diasgree with me, in any solid evidence you could provide.

Please don't call me close-minded though.
Dude, they don't neccessarily know crap. There are "scientists" that spend countless of hours of work trying to design better shoes. They think that more padding is good as it'll protect the heels from shocks. But, well... what they fail to realise is that humans are NOT suppose to walk, or run, on the heels. We are suppose to run and walk as animals, on the balls of our feet.

The padding under the heels prevents us from walking and running properly, and the causes of this are worn out joints and improperly trained foot joints etc. Plus, you get a whole lot slower. When I made the transition from a heelstriker to a forefoot runner, I _instantly_ ran 10 km/h faster. Running became more fun and I kept doing it, and now I am almost as fast as the elite runners in short distace running. (Not timewise though, only speedwise.)

Conclusion: Hundreds of thousands of years of evolution is better then what humans can EVER come up with in a lab. Take off your shoes!

Also, I think it is pretty damn fucked up to play russian roulette with your children. I sure as hell are VERY angry on the people that decided to pump my body full of unknown stuff when I was a child. My body isn't what it should be. I can feel it. I can see it. Legs uneven. Face uneven. Pain here and there. This isn't normal. I know my body is damaged and it wouldn't surprise me if it is because of all those vaccines.

Regardless if it is the vaccines or not - I wish I could choose to be vaccinated or not BY MYSELF.
epiceyjahouse is offline   Reply With Quote